𝐂π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

By unholy__0

AGE GAP STORY!!! Beverly clover fawn, the definition of sweetness, the most precious girl as considered by h... More

Introduction
Aesthetics
1: "he will stay here"
2: "Mr. Robot"
3: "Simba "
4: "Malyshka"
5 : "Moya dusha "
6: "Aunt Lia "
7: "Cheekys "
8: "Her genie"
9: "Grocery shopping"
10: "back home"
11 : "Mr. Nelson"
12: "Letter"
13: "Goodbye"
14: "Rescue"
15: "Panic"
16: "Taste"
17: "Mine"
18: "Assurance"
19: "Angry"
20: "Punishment"
22: "Skincare"
23: "Reaction"
24: "Please her"
25: "Russia"
26: "Contract"
27: "The truth"
28: "Gone"
29: "The promise"
30: "Clubbing"
31: "Drunk"
32: "Gifts"
33: "Bookstore"
34: "Missed You"
35: "Night stay"
36: "College"
37: "Office"
38: "Love"
39: "Jan"
40: "Birthday"
41: "Expose"
42: "Justice"
43: "Brownies"
44: "First"
45: "Home"
46: "Torture"
47: "Bath"
48: "His Empire"
49: "Suck"
50: "Swallow"
51: "Stars"
52: "Vera's story"
53: "Dress"
54: "Nicolas and Nitara"
55: "Jealous?"
56: "Slow"
57: "Club"
58: "Drunk"
59: "Old"
60: "Gracy's Gift"
61: "Proposal"
62: "Forever"
63: "Little Champ"
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

21: "Breakfast"

62.9K 1.4K 171
By unholy__0

{Beverly}

I yawn and cuddle deeper into the soft covers rolling on my stomach. The bright sun poked through the curtains and I finally gave up.

I sit rubbing my eyes and stretching my arms, Nikolai was not on my side when I woke up. So, I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Walking into my boyfriend's closet, I find a shirt which reached my knees. Then I make my way towards the kitchen, to find his in all his Glory.

His sweats hung low on his waist and he had no shirt on. His back muscles and tattoos were visible. The only thing he had on was his gold chain.

I tip toe towards his in order to scare him.

"Booh" I come from behind and wrap my arms around him.

"Lord baby, you scared me" he chuckled and turned around, looking down at me. I smile and rest my chin on his chest.

"You look absolutely divine in my clothes baby" he said tucking my hair behing my ear.

"Moya dusha" he calls out.

"Hmm"

"Did I scare you yesterday baby?" My cheeks turned red recalling the events of yesterday. I shook my head and hid it in his chest.

"I-I...." I stutter.

"Hmm?" He hums and rubs my skin encouraging me to go on.

"Enjoyed it" I blurt out and lowered my head hiding it from him. He let of a breath and picked me up , placing me on the counter.

"Look at me" he grabs my jaw softly and rubs it. I look up at his beautiful grey eyes. Lord, he's gorgeous. Can I steal his eyes?

"Baby, whatever happened yesterday was for a punishment for you. A punishment you enjoyed. I plan on giving everything to you baby. Everything. I do all, for your pleasure. You liked the  pain. Does that mean my little innocent baby has a pain kink?" I blush deeper and wrap my legs around him.

"Fuck baby, don't rub yourself against me like that" he groaned lifting me up.

I giggle and start kissing his neck. He tightens his grip around my hips and tilts his head. Can I lick him? He seems so good. Will he feel it if i bite him???

"Yes just like that" he groaned encouraging me. I smile and Wiggle out of his grip.

I then stand on my tippy toes and point to his neck.

" I gave you a kissy" I giggle and jump to reach it. He smiles and bends down to my eye level, he's so pretty. Swoon.

"Tummy is hungry" I pat my stomach which was making 'monster noises' . He smiled at me and pecked my nose.
Aww he's so cute.

"Come little love" he grabs a chair for me and places me on it. After a few minutes of waiting I grab a fork and a plate and hit them against each other.

"I'm waiting for my order si-since the Twenty minutes. I don't recommend you making y.....your costumers wait so much" I give him the best stern eyes I could and he bursts out laughing.

How I love watching him laugh.

"Ohh. I'm scared. What you gonna do shortcake?" He asked towering me.

I huff and place my hands on my hips , narrowing my eyes at him as I say

"Well, I have a boyfriend who can kill you with just one look" I said proudly and his confused face turned into a smirk.

"Then I shall give you something extra as well" I was about to say yes when he grips my waist and pulls me in for a kiss.

"Lemme make it up to you for all the wait" he whispered kissing me down my neck.

I giggled as it felt ticklish.
After a few minutes of kissing attack , he brings me my pancakes and sits opposite to me.

"Mmm, Can you be my personal chef please?" I ask putting on my best puppy eyes as I munch on the pancakes.

He nods and his thumb makes contact with the end of my mouth, he rubs his thumb there for a while and I take my chance and kiss it.

"I'm all yours" he said as I went back to eating.

"Ahem ahem" someone cleared there throat from behind and I turn to him.

A 6 feet man with brown hair and blue eyes stood , leaning against the kitchen. He wore a Black tank top with black sweatpants and had tattoos just like Nikolai. Though, his were less . He also had an eyebrow piercing.

"Leonidas" Nikolai greeted the man and stood up from my seat hiding behind my boyfriend.

"Yes brother it's me. Oo also hey there! Tiny" I relaxed at his soft and bubbly tone .  Nikolai nod towards me and encouraged me to meet him.

I fist his shirt material and extend my hand towards him without meeting his eyes.

"Aww you're cute" he laughed and pulls me in a surprising hug. After a few seconds, I relax and wrap my arms around him.

"Okay that's enough" Nikolai grumpily said and pulled me by my waist.

"What are you here for Leon?" He asked gesturing me to finish my food.

"haw. You hurt my feelings, you saw that tiny?" He pouts placing a hand over his heart making me giggle.

"Apologise please pumpkin" I give him a stern look and he sighed.

"Yes yes, apologise pumpkin " Leonidas laughs at my boyfriend making him glare back at him.

They are kids.

"Anyways, I was here to tell you that I am leaving for Russia tonight. I have to go back to the people we rescued and handle everything there. When will you be coming back?"

Nikolai sighs and pinched the bridge of his nose. I frown watching his tense. I should give him a head massage. Hehe.

"Not anytime soon. Clover needs me here" he said walking back to me as he pecks my forehead.

Leonidas nods in understanding and excuses himself to make a call.

"Y-You can go if it's urgent" I said placing my hand over his large ones. He looks up and gives me a smile, interwining our fingers.

"I'm not leaving you baby. Never" he pecked the back of my hand and rubbed it with the soft pad of his thumb .

"Then can I do your skincare pretty please?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.5K 25
A fire that needs it's fuel, a bull that doesn't chase after red, the devil that lost its touch. April Catch lost the only thing that kept her alive...
566K 11.9K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...
9K 297 14
a guy who has nothing to live for. a girl destined to become his everything ΛšΚšβ™‘ΙžΛš he's quiet, he prefers silence, he keeps to his own company, he doe...
301K 4.8K 43
COMPLETED Arabella Carter A sixteen year old with a naive heart and innocent brain; she is the literal definition of sweetness. She is one of- no IS...