I Deliver Candy To Men [QT: I...

By coffeenrie

Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags... More

Two bleak male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 end
Male support in a wheelchair (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 end
Innocent Demon King Male Match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
The handsome fat male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 end
Male haters of women's clothing (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 end
The male match of the black edge (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18 end
The villain who doesn't love the heroine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Back to campus 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-18 end
Little black belly 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-27 end
The God of Sven Beasts 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-17 end

14

182 1 0
By coffeenrie

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 152:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 152:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
She was so strong that Yan Yumo quickly spit out a mouthful of blood and wanted to stand up, but found that she was powerless to resist!

I only heard the sound of "click" and "click", as if the ribs were broken, Ye Ning on the side was shocked and ran over to stop: "Stop!"

Song Yingying turned her head and glared at her: "Go away! You are not qualified to stop me!"

"Why am I not qualified?" Ye Ning was furious, seeing Yan Yumo lying at the bottom of the pit unable to move, looking at Song Yingying angrily, "Let him go! Otherwise I'll be rude to you!"

Song Yingying sneered: "Just now Yan Yumo beat Mencius, you stood beside him and shouted 'don't fight' without any pain or itching. Now I beat Yan Yumo, but you ran over to stop it. Why didn't you stop it just now? Did Meng Zian get beaten very lightly? He said that he didn't want to break the friendship between the brothers and sisters, but in the end, watching Meng Zi'an get beaten up, what a deep brother and sister relationship!"

Ye Ning blushed, looked at Meng Zi'an, and begged, "Brother, tell her to release the Jade Demon, he's already seriously injured."

Meng Zi'an was originally injured internally, but he was injured by Yan Yumo today, and the internal injury worsened. He endured the pain and got up from the ground, smiled, looked at Song Yingying and said, "Miss, don't fight."

Song Yingying said just now that Ye Ning shouted "don't hit" without any pain or itching, and now Mencius did the same, choked Ye Ning out of words, but Song Yingying was happy and punched Yan Yumo again. Chest: "Bullying my family Meng Zian every day! Martial arts are amazing? My martial arts are also high, can I bully you every day? How does it feel to be bullied?"

Humiliation is what Yan Yumo feels at the moment.

However, he was speechless. Every punch of this little girl was like a boulder. Once he speaks and becomes discouraged, his life is at stake.

At this moment, he glared at her fiercely, trying to scare her away.

Song Yingying saw that he was still stubborn at this time, so she stood up and stepped on it hard!

"Crack!" Yan Yumo's leg was trampled off.

Run out every day to find trouble, he is free!

Break his legs and see how he gets out!

"Stop!" Ye Ning yelled and stepped forward to push her.

Song Yingying dodged, dodged, stood aside, watched her pounce on Yan Yumo, clapped her hands, crossed her waist and said, "Yan Yumo! You remember! The one who beat you was Mencius, a disciple of Changfengmen. Ann's-"

Having said that, she paused.

She wanted to say that she was Meng Zian's girlfriend, but there seemed to be no such thing as a girlfriend. I want to talk about fiancee, but they are not engaged yet.

After thinking about it, she blurted it out: "In short, if you want revenge, come to Changfengmen! We are waiting for you at Changfengmen! Those who don't come are cowards!"

Yan Yumo was so angry that he spat out another mouthful of blood.

"You have such a vicious mind! You actually want to provoke a dispute between Changfengmen and Xueyingmen!" Ye Ning turned her head and looked at Song Yingying with hatred, and then looked at Meng Zian coldly, "Senior brother, you really want to fight this man. Such vicious women together? Master treats you well!"

Meng Zi'an's chest rose and fell violently, his teeth were clenched tightly, and the muscles around his cheeks were bulging. He stared at Ye Ning, his handsome face flushed red, his eyes seemed to be looking at enemies and strangers.

He feels ashamed! He feels puzzled! Why did he once like such a woman who reversed black and white and did not distinguish between right and wrong? But obviously she was not like this before!

"I, you..." He clenched his fists tightly, and there were countless anger that he wanted to vomit, but all the words were stuck in his throat, and he spit out a single word.

Song Yingying spoke for him: "Is Meng Zian from Changfengmen? If Yan Yumo wants to seek revenge, is he looking for him? The teacher treats him well, how could he just watch him be beaten to death by Yan Yumo? He will definitely protect him! Yan Yumo wants to seek revenge against Mencius, that is, to be the enemy of the entire Changfengmen! What's the problem?"

She looked at her sneeringly: "Or, do you think Changfengmen is the kind of tortoise whose disciples get into trouble and push the disciples to face the crime, regardless of asking?"

Ye Ning also blushed with anger: "You spit out blood!"

"I'm spraying ghosts!" Song Yingying glared at her, "Are you a human? You're not human! Mencius treats you well, how did you treat him? Watching Yan Yumo beat him! I vented my anger for him. , You still want to stop me, do you think it was wrong for me to be angry for him? I shouldn't be angry for him? No one should be angry for him? He deserves to be beaten? What about brother and sister love? Bah!"

Ye Ning scolded her and burst into tears: "You, you—"

She was angry, covered her face, and ran away.

Song Yingying froze for a while, then laughed, she laughed at Yan Yumo, who was still lying in the pit and couldn't get up because of a broken leg: "You are very good, you have found a good wife, because of the face Can't hang up and ran away, leaving you behind, awesome!"

Her "papapa" applause, like a crisp slap on Yan Yumo's face, looked extremely ugly.

"Humph!" Song Yingying kicked him again, "Be honest when you go back! If you try to trouble our Meng Zian again, next time you will break all your limbs! It will make you unable to get up for the rest of your life!"

He glared at him again: "Do you think I dare not? Or do you think I can't do it? Do you want me to try it now?"

Yan Yumo kept his face calm and said nothing.

"A coward!" Song Yingying scolded him again, then took Meng Zian's hand and walked out.

She was angry herself, but she was afraid that Meng Zi'an would not be angry, so she turned to look at him: "Are you okay?"

Mencius looked at her little face that was pink because she was too excited. At this moment, she hadn't calmed down yet. He nodded lightly, "Yeah."

The corners of his mouth twitched upwards.

He knew she had no martial arts. She has never studied martial arts. But she was so strong just now!

He remembered what Father Song said, that time he fell into the river, and she was the one who brought him home. She was worried about him, so she suddenly burst into strength. again and again.

"You like me that much?" he asked in a low voice.

Song Yingying's face was hot, she turned her head away, avoiding his bright and fiery eyes: "Who likes you? Stop joking!"

After a pause, "I'm a young lady! Whose young lady has you seen who likes her parents' work?"

Meng Zi'an laughed, "That young lady just started working for a long-term worker?"

"Of course!" Song Yingying nodded vigorously, "Bullying you just doesn't give me face. For my own sake, of course I have to stand out!"

Mencius Zian nodded, "Yes. I've never seen a young lady working for her own parents."

Song Yingying's face turned red. She was in a hurry just now and couldn't care about it. Now that she thinks about it, she can't hang up, so she insisted: "I haven't seen it before!"

"I've seen it before." Mencius grabbed her, pulled her shoulders, and made her face him, "My young lady kissed me."

Song Yingying's eyes were dodging, and she beat her hands: "You are talking nonsense! Who kissed you? There is no such thing! You are dreaming!" She raised her hand and rubbed his face, "You are dreaming! Wake up! Wake up! No one kisses you!"

Seeing her denial, Meng Zi'an not only was not disappointed, but his chest was full of joy, he held one of her soft little hands, raised his head and laughed loudly.

Song Yingying couldn't pull her hand back, and when she saw him smiling brightly and cheerfully, when she raised her head, her jawline was revealed, and she couldn't help but want to touch it. Seeing him happy, she couldn't get angry at all, she just thought it was good that he was happy.

Angrily, she stopped struggling, lowered her head and stepped on the ground lightly.

When her little hand was bitten, she was startled and raised her head: "Why bite?"

Mencius rubbed her face: "You are dreaming, wake up, no one will bite you."

Song Yingying was furious, rushed over to bite him on the neck, and said vaguely, "You are dead!"

After running away, I remembered that Ye Ning, who was left by Yan Yumo, came back. From a distance, he saw Meng Zian laughing and teasing Song Yingying. When Song Yingying rushed over to bite him, there was a smile in his eyes, with connivance and affection.

Her steps froze, her whole figure seemed to be pinned to the ground, unable to move. She seemed to have never seen such a happy Mencius, and it seemed that every day she had seen before was such a Mencius. She used to think that such a simple and cheerful man is very good, but it is difficult to make people move, so she prefers Yan Yumo's full of methods.

But at this moment, she couldn't help feeling sad when she watched him lower his head and laugh and coax at other girls.

She stared blankly until Mencius Anruo noticed something and looked at her. She tried hard to squeeze out a smile, but was shocked by his cold eyes when he looked at her. Cold, disgusted, ridiculed, hated... She couldn't tell what was in his cold eyes, but felt severe pain in her heart, as if something had been gouged out.

Seeing him lower his head again, he continued to laugh and coax Song Yingying, only to feel that his vision was blurred by tears.

Mencius folded his hands together, watching the lively and lovely girl jumping up and down in his arms, smiling on his face, but in his heart there was a giant beast licking its **** fangs.

He has lost. He could never lose a second time. She could only dance in his arms. She can't go anywhere.

"Hey, you're acquainted!" Song Yingying beat him, and then played a demon on his face. Seeing that he was honestly letting her bully, she finally got angry, "Hey, I'm hungry, let's go find something. eat?"

Mencius smiled and said, "Okay."

Holding her hand, fingers intertwined, not willing to let go.

Song Yingying still felt uncomfortable and dumped him: "What are you doing? You've committed the following crime, do you know that? Let go! Otherwise, I'll ask my father to beat you when I get home!"

Mencius coughed, "I'm injured, even if my father wants to beat me, he'll wait until I'm healed."

Song Yingying suddenly became nervous: "Did he beat you hard? Why didn't you tell me? He even let me beat you just now! Does it hurt?"

He kept pretending to be nothing, and she forgot that he was beaten by Yan Yumo and thought he was fine.

Angrily pinched his arm: "You are so annoying!"

"It was you who beat me, but you said I hated it. If you bully people like this, I want to tell my father." Mencius said.

Song Yingying pouted: "Why are you like this? How can you tell the adults?"

As if she hadn't shouted to tell Father Song just now.

Meng Zian teased her all the way, and brushed past Ye Ning with his face unchanged, without even glancing at her from the corner of his eyes, he completely took her as a stranger.

The author has something to say: Yingying (akimbo): I, you can't afford it! !

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

New Novels
Uchiha’s God of Muscle (2 weeks ago)
Resurrection of Reiki: Start Awakening Super Talent (2 weeks ago)
My Yellow Hair App (2 weeks ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
54.7K 2.8K 33
He's smart. Smarter than his age. But he is free and does whatever he wants. She is smart. Smarter than her age. But she's forced to be, and she was...
55.1K 733 200
[Part 1] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
52.3K 892 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...