I Deliver Candy To Men [QT: I...

By coffeenrie

Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags... More

Two bleak male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 end
Male support in a wheelchair (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 end
Innocent Demon King Male Match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
The handsome fat male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 end
Male haters of women's clothing (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 end
The male match of the black edge (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 end
The villain who doesn't love the heroine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Back to campus 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-18 end
Little black belly 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-27 end
The God of Sven Beasts 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-17 end

11

175 1 0
By coffeenrie

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 149: Male Match 11 on the Black Edge
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 149: Male Match 11 on the Black Edge
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The three senior brothers stood up suddenly, pointed at Mencius, and said sternly, "Nonsense!"

Mencius looked up at him.

"You are my Changfengmen disciple, who would dare to enslave you?" The third senior brother was shocked and anxious, and his tone was extremely severe.

It didn't matter that Mencius worshipped, but he showed his attitude invisibly - he would rather be a servant of a girl in the mountains, and now he is no longer a disciple of their Changfengmen. How can he not be alarmed, how can he not be in a hurry?

Master's favorite disciple, besides Ye Ning, is Mencius. The errand of sending money was not up to a direct disciple like him, so he could just call a little disciple. But the master specially ordered him and asked him to come and deliver it in person, with the purpose of appeasing Mencius and comforting him, trying to dispel the resentment in his heart.

Now, not only did he fail to persuade Meng Zian, but he also caused such a big gap in his heart. The third senior brother was in a hurry and looked at Song Yingying angrily, wishing he could slash her to death!

But he was self-confident and refused to care about a woman, so he looked at Mencius again, this time his expression softened by two points: "Zian, I know you have anger in your heart. Since your injury is not serious, go back to the teacher's door with me. . This matter, the Blood Eagle Sect really wants to give you an explanation."

He was euphemistically showing weakness. When Mencius heard it, he only felt ridiculed. Is this going to be explained to him again? After being scolded, do you know that you have explained it to him? Why did you call him "a husband without a wife" before?

There was no emotion or joy in my heart.

Compared with Song Yingying's sincere and pure and enthusiastic maintenance just now, it is difficult for others to say anything, and it is difficult to leave the slightest trace in his heart. He remembered his depravity, being injured, and amnesia, and then remembered the intention of the third senior brother to come this time, and he felt very sad in his heart.

If it wasn't for Song Yingying's words, the teacher would have asked him to endure to the end. And if he really went back to the division with the third senior brother, whether the apology from the Blood Eagle Clan has something to do with it is another matter.

His heart is full of sadness, this is also his teacher's door, the teacher's door he grew up in, and the teacher's door he has always been proud of.

"I have promised Miss Song that I will sell my body to her for three months. I can't break my promise." He lowered his eyes and said lightly, "I will go back in three months."

After three months, no matter whether he recovers his memory or not, he will go back and make a complete break.

Seeing his firm decision, the third senior brother was angry and helpless. Finally, he looked at Song Yingying and said coldly, "How can you let my junior brother leave?"

Talk like she's greedy for money or something! Song Yingying didn't like his arrogant attitude, but she didn't have the guts to do anything at this time. She raised her chin and said, "It's easy to say. Ask your master to bring Ye Ning and the head of the Xueying Sect to apologize to Mencius. Otherwise, don't think about him. go!"

Third Senior Brother almost didn't catch his breath! Eyes wide open, looking at her in shock!

"You, you are so loud!"

Who does she think she is? He opened his mouth and called the head of Changfengmen, the head of Blood Eagle Gate and his wife to see her?

Why does she say that, what qualifications does she have to say that?

What a whimsical experience!

Looking at Meng Zi'an again, his face was light, but he didn't show any sign of displeasure, and the third senior brother's face also turned cold: "So, wait for the news."

After he finished speaking, he stopped looking at the two of them and left with a flick of his sleeves.

Song Yingying hummed at his back and whispered, "Those who want to bully me in my house are dreaming!"

She didn't say it to the third senior brother on purpose, she just said a sentence to herself, but the third senior brother is a martial arts practitioner with sharp ears and clear eyes, so he immediately heard this sentence in his ears. He was so angry that he quickened his pace and walked away.

Seeing that he was walking much faster, Song Yingying knew that he heard it, and she didn't take it seriously, made a face at him, and then turned around to look at Meng Zi'an.

Seeing that he was also looking at her, with a smile on his face, his eyes were full of smiles, bright and warm. It seems that there are some things she has never seen before, rich and blazing things, slowly surging.

She didn't know what it was. He vaguely guessed what it was, and his back suddenly twitched. Immediately, his eyes widened, and he scolded him fiercely: "You are useless! You are bullied to the top of your head! You want me to stand out for you!"

Meng Zi'an's smile was even more prosperous, and he bowed his hands to her with a clear and grateful voice: "Thank you, Miss, for standing out for me."

Song Yingying was a little happy when she saw that he was acquainted. She put her hands behind her back, raised her chin, and said, "You performed well today. You didn't betray your master and you did your duty very well. Miss Ben is very happy. I'll allow you to have an extra bowl of rice at noon. "

With a smile in his eyes, Mencius nodded, "Thank you, Miss."

He laughed, so handsome that the eyes dazzled, Yingying was a little embarrassed, glared at him, and ran away.

After Mencius waited for her to run away, the smile on his face slowly disappeared, and the temperature in his eyes gradually dropped. He lowered his eyes, spread his hands, and looked at the dry and clear lines on his palms.

Today, if there is no Song Yingying, he will probably cause a catastrophe.

He almost attacked the third senior brother. At that moment, he had a strong killing intent towards Third Senior Brother in his heart.

A strong anger and hatred spewed out of his chest, almost overwhelmed his sanity, and he almost did something with unpredictable consequences.

Fortunately, there is her.

He remembered that she stood up for him imposingly, that they bullied him, that they owed him an explanation, and there was a warm feeling in his heart. Yes, he is a man, so his heart is not his heart, and his feelings are not feelings? His long-standing ideal is to join hands with his partner to join hands in the arena and join hands with two swords.

The third senior brother called him "why worry about being without a wife"? He smiled lowly.

How ridiculous. How ridiculous.

When Mencius had money, he planned to buy some more clothes and shoes. He was a teenager, and he was accompanied by fresh and pretty girls, so he naturally wanted to dress up decently.

He asked Song Yingying, "I'm going to the town to buy something. Are you going?"

Song Yingying said, "Have you got money? It's itchy? You haven't paid the debt yet! Pay it back first!"

Reach out to him.

Mencius looked at the white, soft little hands and wanted to lower his head and take a bite. However, he glanced at it twice, and only took out a handful of IOUs and a bag of silver money from his arms: "I thought you forgot and planned not to pay it back."

Song Yingying immediately beat him: "I forgot something, and I won't forget that you owe me money!"

She took the IOU, calculated it once, opened the bag of money again, ordered it twice, and it was not a penny. She put it away with satisfaction: "Okay, it's paid off."

Destroy the IOUs with all due respect.

Mencius asked her again, "Then are you going?"

After collecting the arrears, Song Yingying's purse swelled up again, she said, "Go! Of course!"

She's only wearing new clothes!

The two borrowed the ox cart again and went to the town.

Father Song doesn't care about them either. The daughter is happy every day, and he is very content.

On the rugged and narrow road, a brightly dressed boy with swords was leading a cow and a broken car, and a lively and pretty girl sat on the broken car.

Song Yingying just wanted to think about it, and she felt irritated and didn't see it.

Can't you drive a beautiful sports car and take her out for a ride? What the **** is a bullock cart?

She covered her eyes, looking ashamed and ashamed, fell into Meng Zi'an's eyes, but thought she was too sunburned, so he mowed a handful of grass on the side of the road, and weaved a straw hat as he walked.

"If you put it on, you won't be in the sun." He made up a green straw hat and handed it to Song Yingying.

Song Yingying looked disgusted: "Will you give me a green hat?"

Honey, are you serious?

Mencius was stunned for a moment, then reacted immediately, feeling amused, and put the straw hat on his head: "You don't wear it, I will wear it."

He is also basking.

He put that green hat on his head. Song Yingying remembered that there was an invisible green hat on his head, and felt a little uncomfortable, so she stretched out her hand: "Give it to me! I want to wear it!"

Mencius glanced at her: "Are you going to wear a cuckold?"

"Talk back again and I'll kick you!" Song Yingying widened her eyes and threw the whip at him fiercely.

Mencius shook his head amusedly, took off his straw hat, and put it on her head.

The two entered the city.

First buy clothes, shoes, etc. Then Mencius said, "I invite you to the teahouse to listen to the play?"

"Okay!" Song Yingying nodded immediately.

There is no fun in going back, listening to the play and drinking tea is so lively!

The two went to a teahouse.

As soon as I sat down, I heard many people around the rivers and lakes talking about things. Some people said: "Isn't the head of the Blood Eagle Gate going to get married? He also bought a lot of treasures from all over the world to please the bride, but unfortunately they were all destroyed. Now, the bride was unhappy about it, the two had a big fight, and then the bride ran away! I heard that Yan Yumo killed many disciples in the sect and blamed them for their ineffectiveness."

Song Yingying listened and went to look at Mencius.

Mencius didn't look strange, but instead asked her, "What to drink? What to eat?"

"It's fine." Song Yingying was afraid that he was actually in a bad mood, but she just insisted on being calm and didn't look for trouble, and honestly said that she could drink whatever she wanted.

Meng Zi'an smiled, ordered a pot of tea, and ordered a few plates of melon seeds and peanuts, and then pointed to the stage to show her, telling her about the background and the good parts of the play.

Song Yingying was flustered in her heart, and finally couldn't help but ask him, "How much do you remember now?"

Seeing that he was usually silent, now he even remembered the operas he had heard before, and he was completely at a loss.

"How much do you want me to remember?" Mencius said with a smile.

Song Yingying snorted at him, lowered her eyes, and scratched at the melon seeds in front of her: "I don't want you to remember. Those things are unpleasant. What do you do when you remember them? It's better to forget them."

Meng Zi'an's eyes warmed, he shook his head, and peeled her melon seeds: "Escape is a cowardly act. I can't remember it now, it just takes a little time for myself to accept it. When I can accept it, everything will be remembered. "

I peeled off some and put it in front of her: "At that time, I can already accept it, so I won't be unhappy."

Song Yingying understood it, and he hadn't remembered it yet, so he breathed a sigh of relief and grabbed the sunflower seeds to eat.

Pushing another plate of peanuts over: "I want to eat this and peel it together."

"Yes, miss." Meng Xiaozi, a long-term worker, peeled the seeds and peanuts for his young lady.

While listening to the play, a surprised voice suddenly came from the side: "Senior brother!"

When the two looked, they saw a beautiful girl standing not far away, looking over here. Tears flashed in her eyes, looking at Meng Zi'an, she was both happy and ashamed.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Romance Novels
The Hot Search Exploded After the Agreement To Get Married
4.4 (8 votes) - 193.7K views
The Lame Daoist Priest
2.0 (4 votes) - 47.6K views
Slag Girl Illustrated Book
3.5 (4 votes) - 165.2K views
View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 54.8K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
16.7K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
52.3K 892 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...