I Deliver Candy To Men [QT: I...

By coffeenrie

Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags... More

Two bleak male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 end
Male support in a wheelchair (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 end
Innocent Demon King Male Match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
The handsome fat male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 end
Male haters of women's clothing (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 end
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 end
The villain who doesn't love the heroine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Back to campus 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-18 end
Little black belly 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-27 end
The God of Sven Beasts 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-17 end

The male match of the black edge (1)

433 2 0
By coffeenrie

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 139: The male match of the black edge 1
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 139: The male match of the black edge 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying was lying on the sofa, reading her new task.

This is a story with a martial arts background, and the heroine is a close disciple of the head of Changfeng Sect. When he was very young, because of his excellent talent, he was spotted by the sect master and brought back to the sect.

Along with her, there was a little boy named Mencius Zian, who was two years older than her and had good talent, and was accepted as a direct disciple by the head.

Mencius was a little older, ranked fourth, and the heroine ranked fifth, so he called him senior brother. Because the two were about the same age and were admitted to the sect at the same time, they had an excellent relationship. They ate together, practiced swords together, and when they grew up, they went down the mountain to fight for righteousness.

After puberty, the two gradually became aware of each other's gender. It was at a time when the teenagers were high-spirited, handsome and tall, and the girls were bright and beautiful, exquisite and moving. After daily contact, they gradually fell in love with each other.

People who practice martial arts are open-minded and not very restrained. In addition, growing up together since childhood, they have a close relationship and know each other very well. They soon poured out their hearts to each other and became a couple.

The head was very happy and got engaged to them.

Just when they were sweet and their relationship was heating up day by day, they went down the mountain to capture the wicked people in the rivers and lakes, and the heroine was kidnapped. When she came back, her face was pale and her figure was shaky, and she told Mencius that she could not marry him. Mencius asked her why. She didn't say anything at first, but then she collapsed and said that she had been robbed of her virginity by a prostitute and was not worthy of marrying him.

Mencius was very angry, and wanted to kill the prostitute to avenge the heroine, but he was very distressed, and told the heroine that he didn't mind, he loved her. Feeling his sincerity, the heroine immediately threw herself into his arms and cried bitterly. The two of them practiced their swords hard in private, trying to get revenge on the thief.

Not long after, the prostitute appeared, kidnapped the heroine again, and left obvious hickeys on the heroine's body. When Mencius saw this, he was very devastated and wanted to seek revenge for the prostitutes.

The hostess didn't let him go. She said that the prostitute was the head of the Blood Eagle Sect, and his martial arts were extremely strong, so he couldn't beat him. Mencius said: "He has repeatedly humiliated you, humiliated me, and humiliated Changfengmen. How can I give up with him?"

His beloved was so humiliated, if he didn't take revenge, wouldn't it make people think he was a tortoise?

The head of the blood eagle gate is a very young man, handsome and handsome, and his martial arts are superb. His name is Yan Yumo. The bed affair humiliated him, made Mencius so angry that his blood and energy went backwards, and almost lost his martial arts.

The heroine came to save him and was molested again. In front of Mencius, Yan Yumo kissed the heroine forcibly. He secretly clicked on the acupoint of the heroine, so the heroine could not resist him. From Meng Zian's point of view, she didn't seem to resist Yan Yumo's frivolity. This scene planted a seed in his heart.

Yan Yumo flirted with the heroine and left arrogantly. The hostess helped Mencius to settle down, her face was full of tears, she said sorry to him, and said that she was dirty and not worthy of him.

Mencius thought to himself, if her heart is not dirty, and she only pretends to be him, what about a little contamination on her body? When the wind blows, there is no dust.

He shook his head and told her not to think too much, and the two went back with arms.

Meng Zi'an's injuries were always bad, and the sect leader tried to heal his injuries, but it didn't work. The heroine suspected that it was Yan Yumo's secret hand, so she went to find Yan Yumo quietly. Yan Yumo admitted it. He placed the secret poison of Xueyingmen on Mencius. If there is no antidote, after three months, Meng Zian will rot and die.

The heroine angrily scolded him and asked for the antidote. Yan Yumo said that as long as she stayed with him for one night, he would give her the antidote. The hostess refused, so he provoked her: "It seems that your intention for Mencius is just that?"

The hostess was excited and nodded in agreement. But Yan Yumo just untied her clothes and put on a necklace for her: "How could I be willing to do this to you? I like you so much."

The heroine's heart fluctuated for a moment, and she spit at him: "Who wants your favorite?" Immediately, she took off the necklace and threw it back to him. But Yan Yumo said, "If you take it off, I won't give Mencius an antidote."

The hostess scolded him for being shameless, but she was tired of scolding and didn't tell him to change his mind. Because of Meng Zi'an's injury, she did not take off the necklace and went back with the antidote. Before going back, he was kissed by Yan Yumo again.

After she went back, her lips were still swollen, her eyes were moist, and her face had an irrepressible spring color. Rao was worried about her face, but Mencius still saw the clue. He asked her, "Have you gone to see him?"

"I brought the antidote," she said.

Mencius said, "I won't eat it."

"If you don't eat, you will die." The heroine cried.

Mencius still refused to eat. He suppressed the anger and hatred in his heart and said calmly, "I would rather die than eat."

The hostess cried and begged him, and while pulling, the necklace hidden in her clothes fell out. When Mencius saw it, her pupils shrank immediately, and he asked her, "Where did it come from?"

The hostess still wanted to cover up, saying that she bought it from a street stall, but the pendant was engraved with the word "devil", which deeply hurt Meng Zian's eyes. He crushed the antidote and said, "Don't beg him any more. Now, I'd rather die than eat."

At this time, he did not suspect that the heroine betrayed him. Growing up together, he understood the character of the heroine. Thinking that the heroine was for him, she went to deal with Yan Yumo. He felt a great pain in his heart, and said to her, "It's not necessarily that there is no salvation. We put up a notice and invite a genius doctor to come. There are still three months, and maybe there is a rescue."

The hostess hugged him and cried, and she said sorry, she tore off the necklace around her neck and threw it far away. She hated Yan Yumo in her heart, and decided to kill him the next time she saw him.

The hostess took care of Meng Zi'an in a state of confusion, never leaving her. On this day, she returned to the house, planning to take a bath and change her clothes. Seeing Yan Yumo in the room, holding the necklace she lost, he asked her with a sullen face, "Why did you lose it?"

The heroine drew her sword and stabbed at him, but was easily restrained by Yan Yumo. He said, "You promised me that you would wear it, why did you throw it away?"

"Who wants to wear your shit?" The woman said and bit his hand.

Yan Yumo was bitten **** by her, but instead of letting go, he kissed her forcefully.

After some entanglement, Yan Yumo said, "Even if you post a notice, no one can solve the poison of my blood eagle gate."

The hostess was shocked and angry: "What did you say?!"

"I said, Mencius is dead." Yan Yumo sneered.

The heroine cried and couldn't kill him, so she pointed her sword at herself: "If he dies, I won't live alone!"

"You just relied on me to like you." Yan Yumo said, "If you win, I will give you another antidote. You feed him quietly, and his poison will be cured. But I have one condition, you Break off the engagement with him."

The hostess called him despicable. But she thought of Meng Zi'an's worsening injury and struggled in her heart. How much she loved him, how much she didn't want him to die, she was in so much pain, but she still decided to let him live.

Meng Zi'an's injury gradually improved. After he noticed something, his face was ugly and he asked the hostess, "Did you go to see him again?"

The heroine admitted it and said, "Brother, let's break the engagement."

"This is his condition?!"

The hostess didn't speak, she cried.

Meng Zi'an's face was ashen with hatred, he took the sword and was about to leave the mountain gate: "I want to kill him!"

"Senior brother, don't go, you can't beat him." The heroine cried and hugged him from behind.

Mencius gripped the hilt of the sword tightly, and suddenly said, "He threatened you, so you agreed to him?"

"He is despicable and shameless, and he preaches faith to the villain. We Changfengmen are such idiots?" He sneered.

The hostess was stunned.

"He has insulted you several times, and if I succeed in martial arts in the future, I will definitely take his head!" He turned around and embraced the mistress, "As for the antidote, it was originally his poison, so he should give it to him. , why should I pay you?"

He nodded angrily on the forehead of the heroine: "You are so stupid!"

The hostess also wiped it over and smirked: "Yes, we don't preach faith with that despicable villain!" Once again, Yan Yumo lost the necklace hanging around her neck.

Next, it was Yan Yumo who came to harass the heroine several times, forcibly kidnapping, kissing, and papapa.

The heroine couldn't resist, she committed suicide, and ended up being trapped in the room by Yan Yumo, taking care of her every day, and even feeding the concoction with her mouth. During the recuperation period, the heroine discovered Yan Yumo's side after side, his strength, his ruthlessness, his last resort, his fragility, and gradually moved his heart.

She found that she fell in love with Yan Yumo. How can one person's heart hold two people? She was very distressed and thought she was immoral and sorry for Mencius. Once again, she and Meng Zian proposed to dissolve the engagement.

Both of them have had a hard time these days. Mencius felt that he couldn't protect the heroine, and he was even more afraid of the subtle change in the heroine's attitude, and the heroine felt ashamed and felt that he despised her, and the two often quarreled. Time and time again, the two gradually became exhausted, he was sad, she was sad, and the sweetness was no longer the same.

Hearing the hostess's proposal to rescind the engagement again, Mencius asked her, "Have you changed your mind?"

In the past, the heroine could refute without any guilt, but this time she did not immediately refute. She burst into tears and looked at him pleadingly: "It's just that we have no fate, brother, I'm sorry for you, you forget me."

She left crying, and Meng Zian looked at her back and did not chase after her.

Heart filled with hatred.

He and her joined the teacher's door together. There is an "An" in his name, and a "Ning" in her name. They grew up together, childhood sweethearts, and have the same heart. If this is not called fate, what is fate?

He hated Yan Yumo to the core, thinking that he had ruined his life. At the same time, the heroine's change of heart also gradually changed his mood.

He is a well-known young chivalrous man in all corners of the world. And Yan Yumo is the master of the evil sect and crooked way, doing some burning, killing and looting activities on the rivers and lakes, but the heroine falls into his arms?

If he is a big devil, he can take away the love of others... Then he is also a big devil that everyone fears and hates! Then take the heroine back!

"Holding the grass?!" Song Yingying found herself turning to the last page with a confused expression, "Why is it gone?!"

"What about the plot behind?!" she asked the system.

The system said: "There is no more behind. Bao'er, this is a pit."

"!!!"

Song Yingying hated the pit the most in her life. She didn't expect the system to let her jump into the pit. She was so angry: "Why are you like this?!"

"Bao'er, this is your mission this time." The system said, "Let the blackened male lead get back on the right track, and then have a happy and fulfilling life."

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
2.3M 158K 84
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
14.8K 211 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...
53.6K 731 200
[Part 1] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...