I Deliver Candy To Men [QT: I...

By coffeenrie

Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags... More

Two bleak male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 end
Male support in a wheelchair (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 end
Innocent Demon King Male Match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
The handsome fat male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 end
Male haters of women's clothing (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23 end
The male match of the black edge (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 end
The villain who doesn't love the heroine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Back to campus 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-18 end
Little black belly 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-27 end
The God of Sven Beasts 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-17 end

17

162 1 1
By coffeenrie

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 132:

I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 132:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yingying is very sad.

She really liked him, but he was playing with her, playing with her feelings.

She was sad and embarrassed, the tears couldn't stop pouring out, and soon the pillow was soaked in a large area.

"Yingbaoer don't cry!" The system persuaded distressedly, "I don't blame you for being careless, it's all that bastard, he is too bastard!"

Yingying sobbed and did not speak.

"Dirty! Insidious! Despicable! Does he think he is very powerful for hurting a good girl like this?" To me Yingbaoer! Yingbaoer will not do this task! Anyway, he is not my own!"

"Damn it! My own son wouldn't dare to treat Yingbaoer like this!" The system scolded angrily, "Yingbaoer won't cry, Dad will take you away! Take you to find Dad's own son! Dad's own son will not Treat you like this! Ying Baoer walks with her father without being wronged by this!"

Song Yingying shook her head, sat up on her knees, wiped her tears, and said hoarsely, "I'm not leaving."

"Are you reluctant to bear him?" the system said, "Don't bear him anymore! Such a bastard, let him die!"

Song Yingying sucked her nose and said, "It's normal to encounter difficulties. When I do other tasks, it must not be smooth sailing. There are always difficulties. If I retreat when I encounter difficulties, then I can't do any tasks. "

She has no previous memory, and she doesn't know how to do other tasks, but this task is what she is currently doing, and she must do it well.

The system said distressedly, "Ying Bao'er, Dad, I'm sorry, I chose such a task for you."

"You're very good to me." Song Yingying persuaded him in turn, "Thank you for standing by my side, I'm very happy."

When you are sad, having someone to accompany you will comfort you a lot.

She slowly calmed down.

But after a while, the tears fell again: "Bastard!"

While wiping away tears, he choked and said, "blame me for being stupid."

She was very angry with herself. At first, Mingming thought it was strange that he suddenly pursued her, but he didn't think much about it and plunged into it.

"Quick success!" She thumped her hand fiercely, "I don't want it!"

If you didn't have the idea of ​​trying it out and wanted to take shortcuts to complete the task, you wouldn't have come to this step!

She said to the system: "You will remind me later that I once suffered a severe somersault because of quick success!"

However, the system did not answer her: "Bao'er, did you know the word 'quick success and instant profit' for the first time today?" Seeing that Song Yingying was stunned, she said again: "You know the truth, but you will still fall into trouble. I won't remind you. Yours, I want you to experience and grow for yourself."

Yingying was silent.

Every time she finishes the task, it will clear her memory, it just doesn't want her to have any experience, it wants her to start over every time.

It won't remind her.

"Okay." She nodded.

Going smoothly, she turned her head to look at the two bracelets she had thrown out on the ground.

Surprisingly, she was rudely thrown out, but the two bracelets were not thrown everywhere, but lay quietly in one place.

Seeing the two bracelets lying side by side, she felt a stab in her heart. After sniffing, she climbed out of bed, walked over to pick up two bracelets, picked up scissors from the table, and was about to cut them into pieces.

Can't go.

"I really like him." Tears fell again, "I didn't expect him to lie to me."

Remembering the joy and sweetness of yesterday, it is still so vivid and clear. Thinking about what happened today, it was like being hit with a sap, making her dizzy and unable to react.

"Why did he lie to me?"

He kissed her, he teased her, he carried her, he caught fish for her, all the happiness in the past was real. But the cruel truth revealed after the disguise was pierced, is also true.

He really doesn't like her.

Song Yingying was cruel and cut off the blue bracelet. She didn't start the pink one, but tied it to her wrist. She looked at the word "Ying" that she worked so hard to make up and thought to herself, she worked so hard to make such a beautiful bracelet, so she didn't want to cut it off for a big pig's head, she had to wear it herself.

noon.

Yin Zhuo knocked on the door.

"It's time to eat." His voice was obviously difficult, indicating that he was uneasy, cramped and uneasy at the moment.

After knocking on the door a few times, Yin Zhuo stood stiffly at the door, waiting for a response from inside.

He didn't know how to face her, and at the moment he was daring to ask her to eat.

Before doing this, he always thought he was right. Until yesterday, when she ran away crying, his heart was troubled.

He thought to himself, if she told him to get out, he would persuade her through the door, and if she still refused to come out, he would ask the man to bring the food, then break in and serve it to her. Tell her, remember what a bad man looks like, and don't give up your heart easily in the future.

Unexpectedly, the door opened quickly.

She stood behind the door, calmer than he thought.

She didn't cry, she didn't jump over to beat him, she didn't call him an asshole, and she didn't look at him with hateful eyes or say something sarcastic.

Except for some redness in the eye sockets, there is nothing else.

She glanced at him, wiped him, and walked out. That look was very fast, as if he didn't want to look at him at all.

Yin Zhuo shrank in his heart, pursed his lips, and followed him downstairs.

The two found a table and sat down.

"What do you want to eat?" Yin Zhuo asked softly.

Song Yingying said lightly, "Order two signature dishes."

When he spoke, he didn't look at him, his eyes looked straight out of the window, and he faced him with a white side face.

The sunlight came in from the window and shone on her face, reflecting her slight velvet, looking extraordinarily innocent and childish, making people want to reach out and caress.

Yin Zhuo abruptly retracted his gaze, and said to the man, "The signature dishes, serve them all."

silence.

Song Yingying held her chin in one hand and looked out the window, neither looking at him nor talking to him.

Yin Zhuo wanted to talk to her, but looking at her too quiet appearance, she hesitated, not knowing what to say.

He originally wanted to persuade her and tell her not to be too sad. There are always bad men, and it is normal to be deceived. He just wanted to tell her this, she wanted to teach him a lesson, and he let her.

But she didn't look too sad. He even stretched out a finger to catch a bug that flew in from the window. Then he got closer and played with the bugs.

He suddenly didn't know what to do.

After hesitating, he poured a cup of tea and slowly pushed it over: "Drink some water."

Song Yingying then looked up at him and said "thank you", then took something out of her sleeve and slapped it on the table.

After Yin Zhuo saw what it was, his pupils shrank.

A very beautiful bracelet, with a pink silk thread woven into the character "Zuo" in the middle, but it was cut from the middle. Because the cut is too clean and sharp, it was as if someone had split it without hesitation. .

He felt as if his heart had also been hacked, and his face suddenly turned pale.

With his fingers tightly curled, he slowly raised his head and looked at Song Yingying.

Song Yingying was still teasing Xiao Zong, but with her movements, her sleeves slipped down, revealing the pink bracelet that was tied to her wrist, and he recognized it immediately. The same blue silk thread has the word "Ying" woven into it.

He understood it almost immediately.

His heart seemed to be clenched by something, and a feeling of regret poured out uncontrollably.

"I originally wanted to give it to you." Yingying still didn't look at him, she just teased the little bug on her finger, "I will give it to you in the morning, and then you say you don't like me, so forget it."

She said it very lightly, but it was not difficult for people to hear her sadness: "I was busy in the middle of the night and didn't sleep much, so I made up these two things."

Having said that, she rubbed her eyes, as if she was not feeling well because of her sleepiness, and mocked herself: "I'm going to be blind."

For the first time, Yin Zhuo knew what a pain in the heart is!

He regretted it like never before, why did he do this to her? Even if she really wanted to know that there were bad men in the world, why did he have to do it? She said he was the worst person she had ever met, why did he carry this name? Why not let others carry it?

Why not let her meet a bad man, and then he will stay by her side to help her through the most difficult time?

He felt that the past self was hopelessly stupid!

"I'm sorry." He lowered his eyes, covering the tide in his eyes.

Song Yingying didn't say anything, she just teased the bug on her finger.

She doesn't forgive him. Although she didn't say it, Yin Zhuo knew what she meant.

She once said, "You admit now that you were just joking, and I can still forgive you." At that time, he didn't speak, and she ran away. Now, no matter what he said, she would never forgive him.

An unusually silent meal.

"Are you going back to the Palace of Love?" After eating, he asked again.

Song Yingying nodded: "Okay."

Although he became the person she hated the most, her career had to go on, and her mission had to be done.

The original plan was to let him know that there are not only bad men in the world, let him know that there are loving and happy couples in the world, and then stop being blindly hating men and be willing to accept a wife and start a family. Later, when he said he liked her, she wanted to take a shortcut and tried it with him.

Now there is no shortcut, and we have to go back to the original plan.

In the face of his stubbornness, Song Yingying is very big. She has never seen such a stubborn person. She discussed it with the system and gave her another three years. If she still can't defeat him, she will give up this mission.

"Palace Master, shall we do the 'selection of the best couple of the year'?" She looked at Yin Zhuo and asked.

Let him take a closer look, there are really loving couples in the world, and there are also couples who are not tempted. Slowly soften his stubbornness.

Her calm, business-like tone made Yin Zhuo extremely uncomfortable.

She always liked to be next to him before, and liked to hold his arm. He was annoying her at that time, but now she is far away from him, talking to him politely, calling him Palace Master in a proper manner, but letting him Very uncomfortable.

He used to dislike her for not knowing the rules, but now she follows the rules, but he feels uncomfortable.

"Okay." He lowered his eyes and responded coldly.

He is the palace master of the Heartless Palace, and she is only the deputy head of a gang below the Heartless Palace. Even if he wants to train her, she will always be his subordinate.

That's it, good.

The author has something to say: Yin Zhuo (cold): This Palace Master will never bow his head!

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today

Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl (16.3k views today)The Eldest Sister Has Space (12.2k views today)Returning to ’90s, She Became Famous in Major Surgical Fields (10.9k views today)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 236 3
ဘဝဆက်တိုင်းလည်း မင်းနဲ့ငါ ဘယ်​တော့မှ ပြန်မ​တွေ့ပါရ​စေနဲ့။ Start : 28.12.2023 End :
1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
16.5K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
1M 25.9K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...