I Deliver Candy To Men [QT: I...

Από coffeenrie

Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags... Περισσότερα

Two bleak male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 end
Male support in a wheelchair (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 end
Innocent Demon King Male Match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
The handsome fat male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 end
Male haters of women's clothing (1)
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 end
The male match of the black edge (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 end
The villain who doesn't love the heroine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Back to campus 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-18 end
Little black belly 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-27 end
The God of Sven Beasts 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-17 end

6

173 1 0
Από coffeenrie

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 121: Hate women's clothing gangster 6
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 121: Hate women's clothing gangster 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The martial arts event has finally arrived.

Whether it is an unnamed orphan, or an aristocratic family, they came to Jingyun Villa one after another.

In Yin Zhuo's yard, a girl's voice of grievance came: "Sister, you can shave, anyway, it needs to grow, why do you have to pull it out?"

Song Yingying's eyebrows grew messy again, and Yin Zhuo pressed her on the stool and began to pluck her eyebrows.

He didn't point her acupuncture points this time, he said, "If you want to pull it out yourself in the future, do you want to point acupuncture points too?"

Song Yingying heard it and asked her to repair it herself in the future. She must have shaved herself, so she won't say anything. It's just that it hurts a lot when I pull it out, so I couldn't help but say, "Sister, I think I'm pretty even if I don't pull it out."

Yin Zhuo glanced at her lightly, with an expression of unconcealed disgust.

Finally, after plucking her eyebrows, Song Yingying looked at the bronze mirror again, and found that she still couldn't see the difference.

She rubbed her aching brows and complained to the system secretly, "It's all for you! You know what! It's not for six points!"

"Ying Baoer is so interesting, Dad is so moved." The system cried and chirped.

Song Yingying asked it, "How are you and the villain system?"

"It's canvassing votes." The system stopped crying, and his tone became high-spirited, "It's struggling now! I will definitely swallow it!"

It was rare for Song Yingying to sympathize with the villain system: "Well, come on."

"Ying Baoer, you must do this task well! Remember, let him like you! Do it! Dad's vote depends on you!" The system said excitedly.

Song Yingying rubbed her still painful brows: "Okay, I see."

She looked not far away, Yin Zhuo, who had just cleaned her hands and was applying balm to her hands, thought to herself, talk about a woolly love! This sister only has Meimeimei in her heart, and the cause of eliminating bad men, so she has no love at all!

Thinking of the previous conversations, it did not shake him at all, Song Yingying only felt that the road ahead was difficult.

"What kind of man do you like?" Yin Zhuo, who had applied the balm, came over and asked Song Yingying.

Song Yingying thought for a while and said, "Good-looking! Tall and tall! White skin! Bright smile! Humorous personality! Coax people!"

"Your eyes are quite high." Yin Zhuo glanced at her, "However, I thought you would be eloquent and righteous."

Song Yingying waved her hand and said, "This is a basic requirement, not worth mentioning."

Yin Zhuo raised his eyebrows: "Basic needs?"

"Yes!" Song Yingying nodded, "It's like he must be a man, he must be kind and loving, he must be sincere and upright, these are all basic needs!"

After Yin Zhuo heard this, he actually smiled slightly: "Okay, very good."

Song Yingying looked at his expression, only to think that he was saying, "Then you can't find it." She pulled her sleeves, and she became a little embarrassed: "It's fine if you can't find it, if there is a certain quality that stands out. If so, it can be lowered in other places as well.”

For example, if the other person is particularly handsome, she can allow his skin to be slightly darker. If he is particularly good, she can allow him to be a little less handsome.

Yin Zhuo looked at her with a half-smile, and said, "Let's go. There aren't enough servants in the villa, so go and help."

In fact, I want her to walk around and meet people, preferably to meet the young masters of aristocratic families, to open her eyes. It is best to have a spring heart sprouting, so that he can cultivate in the next step.

Song Yingying didn't think about it so much. She ate and drank at Jingyun Villa every day. She lived in Jingyun Villa, and she felt that she should help others, so she went.

Carrying tea, passing water, cleaning up, running errands, just do these chores.

"Who did you meet today?" Yin Zhuo would ask her when she came back.

Song Yingying said to him: "I saw the two young masters of Zhujian Villa, their skin is a little rough, I guess they are smoked by fire every day? But they are very nice, a little sister overturned the tea, and they didn't say anything. Still soothing."

"The lady from Feihu Village is so beautiful! Only when I saw her did I know what 'Autumn Water Cuts Eyes' is!"

"The son of Fengyu Pavilion is a little frivolous. He whispered in my ear and wanted to touch my shoulder, but I slipped away."

She talked about everything, but Yin Zhuo only wanted to hear the last sentence: "Well, he is the kind of man who is bad on the surface, not worth mentioning. What you should be wary of is the son of Zhujian Villa, like this man. Seems to be honest and honest, so there is no way to guard against it.”

Song Yingying is embarrassed, she only thinks that he has persecution paranoia, and who offends the gentleman of Zhujian Villa's honest appearance?

With the convening of the event, people from all walks of life became familiar with Jingyun Villa, and gradually some people came to hook up with Song Yingying, wanting to have a spring breeze with her, and some promised her that she would redeem her life and take her with her for a lifetime.

After Song Yingying returned, she angrily said to Yin Zhuo, "Do they think I'm stupid?"

There was no sincerity in her eyes, and she actually tried to win her trust. She felt that her IQ had been insulted: "It's too much!"

Yin Zhuo was a little speechless for a while.

He had expected today's scene. She thought she would be angry with the frivolity of those people, but she did not expect that she was angry that they regarded her as a fool. A little novel in his heart, he asked her, "Who is there?"

One after another, those sons who touched Song Yingying's shoulder, touched her little hand, and spoke frivolously to her, all had bad luck.

Some were bitten on the hands by snakes, some suffered from bad stomachs, and some suddenly got stiff and could not be cured. In short, they suffered.

Song Yingying immediately guessed what was going on. She moved to Yin Zhuo and said, "Thank you, sister! Sister, you look the most beautiful in protecting your shortness!"

She was very attentive, pouring tea and water for Yin Zhuo, and pinching his shoulders and beating his back.

Yin Zhuo was very useful and said to her, "It's too late for you to learn martial arts now, but I can teach you Mixiang."

Most of the female disciples in the Heartless Palace did not have any martial arts skills, all because it was too late to practice martial arts. He taught them to use incense and poison to protect themselves. After all, what they have to do is to teach bad men a lesson, not to lose their lives.

Song Yingying learned from him.

The event continues. Song Yingying still acted as a little maid to help.

Those with frivolous behavior and bad minds rarely go out of the house after they are unlucky, and there are some good-minded, at least serious sons in front of others, including the two sons of Zhujian Villa.

These two sons are really generous, because they often see Song Yingying, and they will give her food, play, and even a small dagger for self-defense.

Song Yingying would tell Yin Zhuo who she met every day and what she said. He didn't think of himself as a man, and Song Yingying's gender recognition of him gradually became blurred.

"Do you like it?" Yin Zhuo asked Song Yingying one day.

Song Yingying shook her head: "No."

"None?" Yin Zhuo asked in disbelief, "I heard that you like the eldest son of the Sword Casting Villa very much, and you even took his dagger."

Song Yingying said, "He treats me as a little maid, and I treat him as a friend, and we don't have any other thoughts about each other."

The eldest son of the Sword Casting Villa has a lot of ideas of family. He is polite to her because he is educated, but he will never be tempted or seduce her. What he wants to marry must be the right one. Girl.

"Sister, you are asking about this, aren't you going to seduce others?" Song Yingying looked at him.

She is not stupid. Yin Zhuo specially sent her to help, and asked her every day who she had met and whom she had spoken to. Every time she heard a man's name, she was very excited. What else could she not see?

"Don't bother." She said, "Don't say I don't like them, even if you succeed in seduction, I'll be fine. Even if I really like them... I believe that there is true love in the world, and I failed once. , I will pursue a second time, and I will not despair easily."

Yin Zhuo's heart suddenly burst into a little anger, and he looked at her coldly: "Do you really want all the men in the world to betray you before you are willing to recognize the reality?"

How many men are there in the world? She wants to experience the past one by one, how many lifetimes can she finish? Don't even think about it.

"Sister, I believe that there is true love in the world, but you don't." Song Yingying said, "Why don't you and I go down the mountain, walk around, and see if there are more good men or more bad men?"

"All men are bad men." He said coldly.

Song Yingying took out a peanut from her purse, peeled it off, and ate it: "You say good or bad, I've never seen it before."

Yin Zhuo laughed angrily.

I thought she was fine again. Don't be easily deceived by others, you must believe it when you see it for yourself.

"Okay." He should come down.

The two said goodbye to the lord.

The owner's eyes fell on Song Yingying's face, and he felt a little regretful. He quite liked this lively and lovely little maid, but it was a pity that Yin Zhuo would not let him go.

After leaving a few words, seeing that Yin Zhuo had made up his mind to leave, he sent someone to **** them down the mountain.

"There is someone at home to pick you up, don't bother the village owner." Yin Zhuo declined the carriage sent by the village owner.

After going down the mountain, there was a carriage waiting for them at the foot of the mountain.

Yin Zhuo hates men, so from top to bottom in the Heartless Palace, there is no man other than himself.

The driver is also a lady.

It's just that this young lady is blind in one eye, and there are burn marks on her face, neck, and exposed back of her hands, which looks very scary.

"She used to be the young lady of a big family. She eloped with someone, but was betrayed by her heart, and that person wanted to burn her to death." Yin Zhuo explained lightly.

Song Yingying fell silent.

Feeling sad.

"Sister, you are such a good person." She raised her head and looked at Yin Zhuo seriously.

If he often encounters such things, he can understand why he hates men so much, as well as his extreme and stubbornness.

His willingness to take in and support these women who have nowhere to go is truly admirable.

Yin Zhuo's admiration for her is very useful, but his face is still indifferent: "You know I'm a good person, but you still don't listen to me?"

"Sister, although you are a good person, you are not necessarily right." Song Yingying smiled, picked up the walnuts on the table, and began to peel them.

One of the walnuts was very hard. She couldn't beat it, and she was afraid of breaking the small table, so she handed it to Yin Zhuo: "Sister, help me pinch the walnuts."

Her tone was so natural that Yin Zhuo didn't think much about it and took it subconsciously, just as he was about to pinch, he suddenly frowned and put the walnut back on the table: "Are you the palace lord, or am I the palace lord? ?"

Song Yingying smiled, picked up the walnuts and stuffed them into his hands: "You are, you are, the palace master sister quickly pinch walnuts for others."

Yin Zhuo looked at her coldly.

"You said you wanted to be nice to me!" Song Yingying brought out her powerful weapon.

When the words fell, there was a sound of "click", and the walnut was broken.

The author has something to say: Yin Zhuo: Buying a quick-acting heart-saving pill with a lot of money!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
63.9K 1K 71
小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she had transmigrated into the apocalypse, a...
1.6K 236 3
ဘဝဆက်တိုင်းလည်း မင်းနဲ့ငါ ဘယ်​တော့မှ ပြန်မ​တွေ့ပါရ​စေနဲ့။ Start : 28.12.2023 End :
24K 817 98
Xiao Xihe dressed as a female cultivator of the Hehuan Sect in Xianxia Wen. She was poisoned at the beginning and only had 30 days to live. She had t...