I Deliver Candy To Men [QT: I...

coffeenrie tarafından

Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags... Daha Fazla

Two bleak male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 end
Male support in a wheelchair (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 end
Innocent Demon King Male Match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
The handsome fat male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 end
Male haters of women's clothing (1)
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 end
The male match of the black edge (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 end
The villain who doesn't love the heroine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Back to campus 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-18 end
Little black belly 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-27 end
The God of Sven Beasts 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-17 end

4

195 2 0
coffeenrie tarafından

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 119: Hate women's gangster 4

I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 119: Hate women's gangster 4

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yin Zhuo looked at her steadily.

"Do you think you can find a better man than the owner of Jingyun Villa?" His neutral voice sounded slowly.

He was sure that the owner of Jingyun Villa would be seduced by him and betray his wife, so when he spoke, he always used the premise that "the owner has betrayed the owner's wife".

Even the famous immortal couples on the rivers and lakes are vulnerable, what good men are there in the world?

Song Yingying was not shaken by his words at all, her eyes were firm, and she said to him: "The person I like is not necessarily more powerful and powerful than the owner of Jingyun Villa, not necessarily his martial arts, or his handsome appearance. . However, he will not betray me."

She believes in it.

Is she not cute enough? Why would her man betray her and be with other women? Song Yingying didn't believe it.

Besides, even if he really betrayed her, she would not doubt her love, she would only think that she saw the wrong person, so she would clean up her mood, regroup, and look for a better person.

She firmly believes that there is beautiful love in the world, her parents are, and she will get it too.

She didn't tell Yin Zhuo what she said later. She planned to tell him that, maybe it could distract him, so that he would not focus on seducing the village owner, but instead focus on changing her concept?

Yin Zhuo looked at her clear eyes and firm face, admiring her firm belief and her stubborn persistence.

But he was in no hurry. This sinister world, sooner or later, will let her know how naive her thoughts are now.

"Let's go." He didn't say more, turned around and walked forward, taking her into Jingyun Villa.

Song Yingying looked like a poor little girl at first glance. Everyone in the villa thought that Yin Zhuo had bought a poor little maid and praised him for his kindness.

Yin Zhuo did not follow the approachable route. Others talked to him enthusiastically and praised him, but he was just indifferent. Sometimes he nodded to indicate that he heard it, and sometimes he glanced at him, and the other party shut up and stopped disturbing him. .

Yin Zhuo took Song Yingying into the yard where he lived.

"You go take a shower first," he said. "After you're done, put on your new clothes and shoes and come to my room."

Song Yingying nodded: "Okay, Palace Master."

She thought that taking a bath was simply taking a bath. However, Yin Zhuo's delicacy was beyond her imagination. He sent a few maids to take care of her hair, cut her fingernails and toenails, remove her hair, and so on.

When she walked out of the room, she only felt like a pink and tender pig Luo who had been washed and shed.

The maids combed her cute hairstyle and put on the newly bought jewelry, which made her look lively and cute, full of aura, so people couldn't help but like her when they saw her.

Yin Zhuo sat in front of the dressing table, looked her up and down, and nodded in relief. Yes, his eyesight is as good as ever.

"Come here," he said.

Song Yingying walked over.

"Bring a stool here." Yin Zhuo motioned forward.

Song Yingying moved a round stool and sat in front of him: "Palace Master, what are your orders?"

"Sit and don't move." Yin Zhuo said, opened a small box, and took out a small silver tweezers, "If you are afraid, close your eyes." After that, he took the tweezers and went to her face.

Song Yingying was startled and leaned back: "Sister, what are you doing?"

"Trim your eyebrows." Yin Zhuo's eyes swept across her eyebrows, "The eyebrows are good, but there are a few stray hairs, just get rid of them."

Song Yingying was so frightened that she moved back on the stool: "Sister, don't you need to pull it out? You can just scrape it off!"

Just like the hairs on her arms and legs, aren't they all shaved off?

She won't pull it out! It hurts!

"Sit down!" Yin Zhuo shouted in a deep voice.

Song Yingying looked at his irresistible expression and wanted to cry without tears. Knowing that he couldn't escape, he lifted the stool and sat back down.

"Sister, why don't I pull it out myself?" she finally said. If she pulled it out by herself, it might not be so painful. Asking others to pull it out is always a little scary.

Yin Zhuo didn't answer her, and put a hand on her shoulder, like a boulder pressing down, she couldn't move. Had to sit on a stool and let him pluck his eyebrows.

Every time she pulled it, Song Yingying's body tightened.

"Don't frown!" he shouted again.

Song Yingying burst into tears: "Sister, it's not that I have to frown, it hurts."

Is it purely conditioned reflex?

Yin Zhuo frowned, let go of her, sat back a little, looked at her twice, suddenly stretched out his fingers like electricity, and clicked on her acupuncture point.

Now Song Yingying can't even frown.

With tears in her eyes, Yin Zhuo plucked her messy eyebrows clean.

"Not bad." After completing a project, Yin Zhuo's face showed a slight satisfaction, and he took out rouge, eyebrow pencil, etc. from his box, and began to apply makeup to Song Yingying.

He put on makeup very carefully. Moreover, Song Yingying looked at the cosmetics he used were very light. Looking at the light makeup on his own face, he couldn't help thinking, this is still a "no makeup" expert. It is obvious that he has gone up one layer after another, but it gives the impression that he has gone up a little bit.

Such a delicate boy made Song Yingying a little ashamed. She is the girl! Why is he rougher than him?

At least, she can't remember taking care of her feet!

Song Yingying, who was sitting at the door with her back to the inside, took off her socks to take care of her feet, with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Every inch of the body should be taken care of." Behind him, the delicate voice of the palace lord came from behind, "Even the most inconspicuous feet should be taken care of as if they were your own face."

Song Yingying burst into tears: "Yes, I remember."

Dare not to remember? The disgust in his eyes is almost ashamed!

Finally, Song Yingying also became a delicate girl.

After brushing it clean, removing the hair, and putting on makeup again, Xiao Zhu Luo looked into the bronze mirror and found that...

and found nothing.

She is still her, with one nose and two eyes.

"Yeah! It's much more beautiful! Thank you, Sister Palace Master!" She said excitedly and gratefully.

Yin Zhuo nodded lightly and walked to the other side: "Come here, I will teach you how to play the piano."

Song Yingying quickly followed.

"Everything you need to learn about piano, chess, calligraphy and painting," he said. "As a woman, if you want to impress men, sticking to the past is the best way. You are beautiful, just stand there, and men will naturally rush to her. "

Speaking of this, his tone contained an irresistible sneer: "It's like a fly, it can't be beaten away."

Song Yingying looked at him and felt that he had forgotten that he was also a man.

However, she liked his dogma very much. If he really used the "posting" style to train her, she was afraid that she would strangle him to death.

"Sister, not everyone will jump up." She emphasized her opinion again.

Yin Zhuo was tuning the violin. His fingers were long and white, and they looked particularly beautiful on the strings. Hearing this, he looked up and said, "You want to talk about your father again?"

He had a mocking look on his face. Her father, even though he treated her mother well during her lifetime, wasn't it because of poverty? After his death, he was so tired that his daughter sold her body to bury him. As long as he has a little money, she thinks he can still hold it?

"When my father walks on the street and sees beautiful women, he will go there too." Song Yingying said honestly, "My mother only looks at young boys."

Yin Zhuo didn't expect her to say this, and raised her brows in surprise.

"You're right, when you become good, you will attract others." Song Yingying said, "but not everyone will jump on it. My father will not, and neither will my mother. They will see it, but they know the bottom line. Where."

Her parents are the kind of people who won't hide their human weakness and inferiority from each other, but they will try to control it and never allow themselves to do anything out of line.

Song Yingying once said to them: "This is not love! If you really love each other, you don't want to look at others! 'Xishi is in the eyes of a lover', only the other person is the most beautiful!"

Then I was laughed at by my mother: "Tell me this when you are forty years old."

Song Yingying is only fifteen years old now. She can't understand the love of middle-aged people, but she thinks that even middle-aged people have parents like her who stick to the bottom line and protect their love, even their own daughters.

It is very wrong for Yin Zhuo to overturn everyone with such a single pole!

Yin Zhuo looked at her innocent appearance, lowered her eyes, continued to adjust the sound of the piano, and said lightly: "That's because the temptation is not enough. If the peerless beauty is posted, your father can still hold it?"

Song Yingying was a little annoyed.

She stared at him with a light-hearted look, and suddenly she had the urge to learn his skills, and then seduce him, and when he liked her, she said to him: "There is no good thing in the world! You like me now, but you will definitely be like other men. If you have a stunning beauty posted, you will not be able to control it! I don't believe you! I won't be with you!"

But think about it.

If she did such an irrational thing, she would be stupid.

"Why didn't you speak?" Yin Zhuo raised his head and asked.

Song Yingying snorted: "Sister, if you try harder, the sky will be pierced by you!"

He heard what she meant. She was saying that people's family was good, and it was his excessive external force that broke the balance. No matter how hard he tried, it would not be difficult to pierce the sky.

She was mocking him. But Yin Zhuo was not angry and said to her, "Sit down and I'll teach you how to play the piano."

She was still young, had no experience, and had not seen many people. It is understandable that there will be such an idea.

After a period of time, there will be a grand event in Jingyun Villa, and people from all walks of life will come, and many of them are famous young talents in the arena. He will take advantage of this time to teach her a good lesson, and then when the event comes, he will take her around. She is beautiful and has a good personality, and there must be many young talents who like her.

He let her see what would happen to those young talents who said they liked her, but faced temptation behind their backs?

The best young men in the arena are all here, and they can't control it. How long will she have stupid thoughts?

For a time, he was not in a hurry to seduce the owner of Jingyun Villa. In order not to be seduced and cause some trouble, I can't stay.

Song Yingying saw that he was teaching her how to learn the piano honestly every day. Although she was glad that he didn't do anything, it was also very strange, so she scolded her from the side. Yin Zhuo was frank and told her the reason.

On the same day, Song Yingying played the piano and sang "Love is Just a Word".

"I'm going over mountains and mountains for you, but I don't want to see the scenery."

"I miss you, I can't help myself."

"I hope you don't forget, I will always protect you, no matter the blow of wind and rain, with all my heart."

When she sang, the expression on her face was soft and cheerful, with a clear longing.

Yin Zhuo listened to the sound of the piano quietly, his eyes dark and incomprehensible.

The author has something to say: Yin Zhuo: ignorant girl! This palace lord will definitely pull you back from the wrong way!

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

More Romance Novels

Supernatural Rebirth Genius Girl Diviner

4.3 (23 votes) - 2.4M viewsGiven A Second Chance: Time for Revenge!

2.8 (5 votes) - 443.5K viewsShrank to a 3-Years-Old Child

4.6 (64 votes) - 638.2K viewsView more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.6K 236 3
ဘဝဆက်တိုင်းလည်း မင်းနဲ့ငါ ဘယ်​တော့မှ ပြန်မ​တွေ့ပါရ​စေနဲ့။ Start : 28.12.2023 End :
1.3M 84.6K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.4M 158K 84
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
53.8K 731 200
[Part 1] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...