𝐂π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

Galing kay unholy__0

AGE GAP STORY!!! Beverly clover fawn, the definition of sweetness, the most precious girl as considered by h... Higit pa

Introduction
Aesthetics
1: "he will stay here"
2: "Mr. Robot"
3: "Simba "
4: "Malyshka"
5 : "Moya dusha "
6: "Aunt Lia "
7: "Cheekys "
8: "Her genie"
9: "Grocery shopping"
10: "back home"
11 : "Mr. Nelson"
12: "Letter"
13: "Goodbye"
14: "Rescue"
15: "Panic"
16: "Taste"
17: "Mine"
18: "Assurance"
19: "Angry"
21: "Breakfast"
22: "Skincare"
23: "Reaction"
24: "Please her"
25: "Russia"
26: "Contract"
27: "The truth"
28: "Gone"
29: "The promise"
30: "Clubbing"
31: "Drunk"
32: "Gifts"
33: "Bookstore"
34: "Missed You"
35: "Night stay"
36: "College"
37: "Office"
38: "Love"
39: "Jan"
40: "Birthday"
41: "Expose"
42: "Justice"
43: "Brownies"
44: "First"
45: "Home"
46: "Torture"
47: "Bath"
48: "His Empire"
49: "Suck"
50: "Swallow"
51: "Stars"
52: "Vera's story"
53: "Dress"
54: "Nicolas and Nitara"
55: "Jealous?"
56: "Slow"
57: "Club"
58: "Drunk"
59: "Old"
60: "Gracy's Gift"
61: "Proposal"
62: "Forever"
63: "Little Champ"
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

20: "Punishment"

70.1K 1.5K 760
Galing kay unholy__0

{Beverly}

Warning: mature content ⚠️

The ride was silent, I sat unmoving in my seat as I clutched the material of my dress. Nikolai was so angry that he didn't even respond to anything I said. His jaw ticked from time to time as he drove with all his attention.

"Ni-" I was interrupted by his deep voice.

"Not a fucking word clover, not right now." I flinch at his voice. He didn't call me baby or moya dusha or anything. My shoulders drop and I lean back into my seat.

parking the car in his driveway. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out. He didn't even open the door for me.

"In my room. Now" he said in his calm voice as he answered his phone. I nod taking my bag with me but he beats me to it. He grabbed my bag and gestured me to go inside.

I walk inside his room and sit on the bed awkwardly. Waiting for him to come in and talk to me. Though he didn't look like he wants to talk.

I can just bribe him with my kisses, aackk. I'm smart like that.

Moments later he walks inside the room, his heavy footsteps reach my ears and his rich cologne hits my nose. And that's when all my smartness gets flowed down the drain.

He sits on the couch infront or me and leans back spreading his legs. Nikolai maintains eye-contact with me as he rolls his sleeves up and rubs his jaw.

"Come here" he patted his thigh. I gulped getting up from the bed as I started to walk towards him. He let out a 'tsk' and shook his head.

"Crawl to me" his voice was darker and more authoritative than usual. He bends forward resting his elbows on his knees.

"I-I.." my throat feels dry. I don't know what to say anymore. Am I a dog? Might as well ask me to bark.

"The longer to take ,the more it adds to your punishment little Malyshka" he told me. (Translation: baby)

I close my eyes and let out a sigh of embarrassment as I get down on my knees.

"Good girl, now crawl to Da-me "

I softly crawl up to him. He pats my head when I reach him and pulls me by my throat. Earning a whimper from me as he devours my lips.

"Mmmm" I moan and place my hands on his thigh to balance myself. He picks me up and sits me on his thigh , placing his head on my shoulder.

"You've been a bad girl clover" he whispered in my ear as he drew circles over my thigh.

"I remember demanding a text from you every hour. I don't care if you blow up my phone with the most random message . I don't care if it's not related to me. All I remember is ordering you to text me every hour little girl. Hmm?" He said and his hand reaches much higher, disappearing inside my dress.

"I'm s-sorry.....my phone died" I apologise squirming in his lap.

"Yeah? Does nobody in your college have a fucking phone? Hell, Baby you could've used a payphone " I frown. I should've texted him. He didn't deserve this.

This is why no one loves you clover. You always do this.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't ..mean to" tears brim my eyes. I rub my nose and wipe my tears.

"Are you really apologetic pretty baby?" He asked pulling my hair back as he rubbed his nose against my neck.

I nod immediately wanting to fix whatever I did wrong.

"Bend over my knee" he said biting my earlobe. I gasp out as his hand reaches my cunt and cups it. I try to Wiggle in his grip but it gets tighter.

"Stop wiggling and bend over" he ordered, growling at me. Without meeting his eyes, I slowly bend over his knee. I feel his large warm hands raising my dress. He rubs my bahookie and pats it slightly.

"Count" he whispered  in my ear.

"Wh- Ah" I scream when his palm makes harsh contact with my bahookie. I grip his shirt material and bite my lip to lessen the pain.

"I said something or do you want me to start from the top? " he growled at me smacking me again.

"Pl-please....one" I whimper swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Good girl" he said rubbing my soft skin with his calloused hands.

"D-daddy please" It comes out of my mouth involuntarily. I try to squirm but he holds me tighter.

"Yes little baby. Daddy is here, now be a good girl for daddy and take what I give you" he said softly gathering my hair and putting them in a ponytail.

"T-Ten" I said finally with a sigh. By the time he was done I was shaking and my bahookie hurted so much that I won't be surprised if it would be bleeding.

"Good girl. You take it so well" he praised me and sat me on his lap.

"Look at you practically grinding yourself on my thigh" he said holding me by my pelvic region and lowering my body on his thigh.

"P-please." I moan out not knowing what more to saw.

"What do you want malyshka?" He asks bouncing me on his knee as he sucked on my neck. I fist his shirt material, moaning out as he bites my neck.

His chain dangled around tickling my skin.

"I-I" I moved my hips forward creating friction between us.

"Ride my thigh baby. Yes, like that" he whispered in my ear, biting my skin.

I jerk my hips forward holding onto his shoulders. He grabs my waist and rolls my hips when I get tired.

"Look at you! Tsk tsk you're messing up my trousers baby. Look how wet you are. My messy baby" 

"I-I want....to daddy" I whimper and he helps me move, bouncing me in process.

"Good girl. Cum for daddy" I stop fighting the urge and released the liquid. It gets spilled all over his thigh.

"You look so beautiful. So beautiful with my prints on you, that ass of yours turned red" he picked me up earning whimpers from me and rubbed my back. Nikolai carried me to the bed and laid me on my stomach.

"Don't move" he commanded and I nodded. Not like I have energy to.

He disappeared for a while and came back after almost two minutes. He squirted something on his hands and rubbed my skin with the cold soft lotion.

"Shh....it'll help you. Let daddy take care of you, pretty girl" he said rubbing my skin softly.

For the next thirty minutes, he cleans my body and massaged my bahookie.  He then changed into a pair of grey sweats and laid on the bed with my laying over his chest.

He rubbed my back and braided my hair for me, after which  turned off the lights and put on my favourite movie with a few snacks.

"You did so good Moya dusha. I'm proud of you" he said softly circling my skin.

I sigh and snuggle deeper into him and he chuckled.

"Don't ever do what you did today, again,  if you don't want to end up tied to my bed, begging to be forgiven"

Author's note
Ohhhh!! Angry Nikolai is so hot. Hope you all enjoyed it and thankyou sm for 14k reads. I love you all. Also, if you ever want to discuss anything my dms are always open and don't worry as I respect your privacy and maintain confidentiality 🤍

G🌷

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

378 39 6
He'd never met someone so innocent.So annoying.So optimistic.So full of light.Not to mention her modest way of life. He hates it.He hates what she do...
465K 7.2K 42
Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked, princess."...
8.9K 293 14
a guy who has nothing to live for. a girl destined to become his everything ΛšΚšβ™‘ΙžΛš he's quiet, he prefers silence, he keeps to his own company, he doe...
225K 7.5K 25
A fire that needs it's fuel, a bull that doesn't chase after red, the devil that lost its touch. April Catch lost the only thing that kept her alive...