A Second Chance(Demon Slayer...

Da prideful_sloth

In this world, they're two types of men. Men who women love and other men want to be, and men who no woman w... Altro

Characters Pictures
Harem
Prologue I (a loser's life)
Family's Blood
In Trouble
Kiss Night
Argument
Bring it on!!
Training Begins
Time Flies Quick
Final Selection
The Taste of Success
Shinobu's Offer
In the Butterfly Mansion
A man worthy of you
Till Next Time
First Body
The Hashira Meeting
Off To Kanae's
Return of the Prodigy
Distance
Sparked Attraction
Temptation
Love Me Too
The Pathetic Man
Flowers Change
Dependent
Wheels Turning
Challenge
The Duel
Tamayo's house
See you again
Last Battle
Interesting Choice
It's Over
Days Later
Back to me
Appointment
Over the years.
After 4 years
Trial
Trial (II)
Horizon
Kamado
Reunion with the Insect Hashira
Please help us!
Message Of Sorrow
See you in Yoshiwara.
Difficult Prey
Koinatsu Oiran
A Demon's Jealousy
Echoes Of Danger
Unveiling the Upper Moon
Duty and Desire

Prologue II (meeting god)

1.5K 26 23
Da prideful_sloth

Frank(Reader) POV

“What is this place?” I asked, looking around. It's infinitely white as far as the eyes can see.

“It’s a place to decide whether you go to heaven or hell” Said a mighty voice.

“What! Who are you!”  I yelled.

“I’m God, I created you but that doesn’t matter. Real question is where do you belong. Heaven or Hell?” He asked.

I contemplated on his question before coming up with an answer.

“Me personally, I’d say heaven because I had a really shitty life and I didn’t do anything with my life” I replied.

“I should throw you in hell based on that statement alone” he said.

“What?! Why!?” I asked.

“WHY!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY!? I GAVE YOU 40 YEARS OF LIFE JUST FOR YOU TO DO FUCK ALL WITH IT AND YOU ASK ME WHY!?”

“YEAH BUT I ALSO HAD A BAD LIFE BECAUSE I WAS UNLUCKY TO HAVE SUCH SHITTY PARENTS!!” I yelled, matching his energy. Of course my voice was nothing compared to his, because he's literally God.

“Why is everything always some else’s fault, you didn’t do shit to improve your life other than masturbate all day. Which is also a sin by the way”

“TCH… I don’t know what to tell you. I had a shitty life and shitty parents and turned out to be a shitty person. It’s not my fault”

“You know Your parents are the only reason you had a roof on your head for so long.”

“But I…”

“Shut Up!! Don’t forget you're here by my grace. I can have you scorched if I feel like it”  God said.

I fell silent as I wouldn’t love to actually go to hell.

“Now listen, You are the biggest waste of talent I have ever produced. If you did something with your life you’d realize just how much talent I gave you.”

“Damn…” I said.

“Now because I invested so much resources into you and you wasted it. I’m reluctant to end you like this. So I’ve decided to give you a second chance in another world”

“W…ME!?” I yelled.

“No, Your grandfather” he said, obviously being sarcastic at my stupid question.

“Anyways, you will be reborn as a baby but with the knowledge you have now. I’ll give you insane natural talents and your goal In return is to make yourself useful somehow. Do something with what you have.”

“Okay, no problem,” I replied.

“Frank,...” God called .  “If you waste this next life masturbating again, If you die without accomplishing anything in this world you’re going to…. I will burn you to your bone and rebuild you just to burn you again for thousands of years. Do you understand this is your last chance?” he calmly stated.

“Y-yes I-i do” I gulped. Even a dumbass like could tell he's not playing.

“Good. Get lost!” He snaps, making everything around me erase and fade to darkness.

* * * * * *

*BABY CRIES* *BABY CRIES* *BABY CRIES*

“Dear God, you gifted us with a beauty this time” a voice said.

“Right? He’s so cute… an up and coming heartbreaker for sure” another voice said.

‘What?’

“You did great with this one, Haruto”

“No it’s all thanks to my wife, right sakura?”

‘Where am I? Who are these people?’

“Y-yes” a soft voice said as the young woman looked at the baby with loving eyes.

Who is this girl? Her titties are so big. What I’d give to suckle them’

Also why do I feel like i’m being carried? Almost like i’m a ba….  OH SNAP! DID I ACTUALLY GO TO ANOTHER WORLD!??’

*BABY CRIES* *BABY CRIES* *BABY CRIES*

A/N- Do you sympathize with Frank!?

Now that we're done with the prologue. Chapters to 'A second chance' will be updated every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully you have a great week, see you next weekend!!! Ciao👋! Au Revoir👋! Adios👋!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

235K 4.6K 26
Being reborn into the world of Kimetsu no Yaiba shouldn't be too bad... right... right Disclaimer: I don't own the series of Kimetsu No Yaiba or Kono...
3.7K 181 8
After getting split away from her friends during a crowded party, (Y/n) is saved by a mysterious person. Though the two cannot see each others faces...
33.8K 658 17
(Art and Anime do not belong to me!) (Demon Slayer X Reader) One word were in their minds. Escape. Freedom. Restart. They work hard and look out for...
54.1K 1.6K 12
Update - This is temporary complete for Wattpad's issues but I will still update the book. Discription: Y/n Hashibira is Inosuke Hashibira's twin bro...