I should be your Beta, not yo...

By LeseMate

Kyran Crimson. The future Beta of his pack. However, his future was vague because he wasn't just a normal B... More

Introduction
Prologue - Defective
1 - Back
2 - Β»Those eyes...Β«
3 - Live or die?
4 - Kyran August Joffrey Yldiz Crimson
5 - Mental break-down
6 - Coffee
7 - Vision
8 - Swimming
9 - Training
10 - Kiss
11 - He is a hunter
12 - The Lycans
13 - Old friends
14 - Β»Don't you want to stay over?Β«
15 - Deja-vu
16 - Witch
17 - Lunch
18 - Fynniboy
19 - Stories over stories
20 - Gesture
21 - Achoo!
22 - A cold
23 - My Alpha
24 - Christmas party ends in a disaster
25 - Christmas presents on New Year's Eve
26 - Black eye
27 - Dreams and Teams
28 - Class picture
29 - Virgin
30 - Captain
31 - Studying with wolf
32 - Dispute
33 - Drunk
34 - Hey, I'm Valentin and you, cutie?
35 - Enzo
36 - Moat
37 - Alpha, Luna, Beta, Omega
38 - Movie
39 - Brothers
40 - Pet name
41 - Birthday
42 - Beta
43 - Morning afterwards
44 - News
45 - Elias
46 - Hanny
47 - Home
48 - The future is bullshit
49 - Rescue?
50 - Swap
51 - Calm before the storm
52 - Truth
53 - The time goes by
54 - Arrived
55 - Second act
56 - Vacation
58 - Black Death
59 - Life
60 - Birth
61 - End
62 - Safe
Epilogue 1.0
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 3.0 Alternative ending
Side-Story: 1
Side-Story: 2
Side-Story: 3
Side-Story: 4
Side-Story: 5
Side-Story: 6
Side-Story: 7
Side-Story: 8
Side-Story: 9
Side-Story: 10
Side-Story: 11
Side-Story: 12
Side-Story: 13
Side-Story: 14
Side-Story: 15
Side-Story: 16
Side-Story: 17
Side-Story: 18
Afterword

57 - Austria

273 9 0
By LeseMate

»Bye, bye, Lake Garda,« I said and waved to the big lake which was farther and farther away from us.

Now a seven-hour drive stood before us and I already wanted to throw myself out of the window and go on a strike like a stubborn child.

It was too nice here and I wanted to stay longer but I had booked the lodge which is why we needed to be there on time.

Cas and I didn't even spend much time in the water. We were much more occupied with each other and if he didn't sit behind the wheel I was sure I would plunge at him again.

Sex nice and all but my hips already felt numb but the sex was too damn good. Just a little touch was enough to make me jump into his lap.

What had he done to me?

»Say, when does your training start again?« Cas asked and jerked me out of my thoughts where he took me in all kinds of positions again. In the name of the goddess, he had turned me naughty.

Slightly I shook my head. »Ohm... Three weeks after our vacation,« I answered.

The doctor, whose name I didn't even know, would start working at our hospital and then he would start to teach me. The only detail I had was that he was human.

»After our vacation really starts the real life,« he sighed and I tilted my head. »The real life?« I repeated amused.

»Yes, the real life!« he said, laughing. »Work, responsibilities and et cetera.«

»Ah, I'm so scared,« I giggled and he pinched me in the foot that was laying on his lap and rolled his eyes.

»That isn't funny. I'm serious,« he said, and now I rolled my eyes, still amused.

»You will take over the company of Kenneth, partly work under his teaching for now, and I will get my schooling to be a doctor. Yes, there is the responsibility for the pack, but we can do that.«

»I love how carefree you are now. With you together, I can do everything,« he said and leaned over to me, but I was too far away, and wanted to kiss my cheek. But the car swayed and I clawed myself to the next best thing.

»Eyes on the road!« I shouted, and he looked ahead, amused. »If we have an accident, I will kill you,« I murmured and crossed my arms after the car didn't drive in waves anymore.

And like that we spend more than seven hours in the car together.

Teased each other and just talked. Made jokes when we waited in traffic jams and ate some food at a gas station when we took a break.

If I became scared of the close space of the car, he immediately distracted me. Maybe too out of fear that I would jump out of the car on the highway.

»Now turn left,« I ordered Cas and he followed my order. »In five hundred meters should be our destination,« I mumbled and looked up from my phone and just as I said there was a little hut.

I already knew the first thing Cas and I would do – fall asleep.

It was dark already and I didn't even want to look at the clock. We should have arrived when the sun was still up but the traffic jam took too long.

»Finally.«

Relieved, Cas pulled out the key and leaned back. »I can't wait for the bed,« he said and tousled his hair. »

No sex, I'm too tired for that,« I mumbled as a warning and put my hand on his shoulder. »Believe me, sweetheart. I'm too exhausted too.«

Exhausted, we crawled out of the Van and locked it. The only thing Cas and I took with us were our suitcases.

»And how do we get into the house now?« he asked and waited flustered in front of the locked door.

»Calm down,« I mumbled and suppressed a yawn.

Glancing around on the ground, I searched for a stone that should lie in the snow and beneath should be hidden a key – the landlord told me that.

He said he would put it there after I called him because we were still stuck in a traffic jam and wouldn't make it in time to get the key from him.

To my luck I could see pretty good in the dark with my wolf eyes, much better than a normal human. And I found the stone with the key pretty fast.

»Tada!« I exclaimed and held the key up. Quickly I opened the door and Cassian switched the lights on.

»You surpass yourself again and again. If we go on another vacation, you will be the one to plan it,« Cas said and put the suitcases next to the front door.

»I look forward to it,« I said in return and removed my shoes.

We got our sleeping clothes from the suitcases, quickly washed ourselves in the bathroom and then climbed up the ladder to get to the bed.

»A real bed,« I moaned and let myself fall down, belly forward.

»Cas-« I began, but cut myself off when I heard his quietly snoring next tome.

Gently I pulled the blanket over his body and kissed his forehead before I snuggled myself next to him and drowned in my own dream world.

***

Weakly the scent of eggs and bacon arrived in my nose and tickled me out of my sleep.

Grumbling, I squinted my eyes shut and felt the other side of the bed but there was nobody. Confused, I frowned and sat up.

»Cas?« Yawning I rubbed my eyes and looked around disoriented. Where was I again?

»Below, sweetheart!« his voice sounded and confused me even more. Below?

I crawled to the end of the bed and really, I was about four meters high in the air. And now I remembered that we arrived in the night in Austria.

Groaning, I stretched all four limbs from me and watched the play in the open kitchen.

Cassian was more or less shirtless – he wore an apron – and stood before the stove and made breakfast.

Well, fried eggs, bacon and pancakes and I already saw some finished on a plate.

His hair was still tousled from sleep and with every movement his muscles stretched. He was a damn god.

»Are you going to stalk me or do you want to come down and get breakfast?« he teased me and turned his head amused, grinning at me.

Thoughtful I tilted my head. »I don't know, I like the sight too much.«

But how it must have come, my growling stomach betrayed me. »My stomach wants to have something to say too, so I choose the breakfast.«

I climbed out of the bed and then down the ladder and swayed to the table.

»So, what are we doing today?« I asked when I plunged hungrily at the food.

Smirking, he sat down opposite of me. »Shouldn't you tell me?«

Eating noisily I looked up and swallowed the piece of pancake.

»Well, actually you are the birthday kid. So, you need to tell me what you want to do,« I said and he rolled his eyes.

»How about we run a few rounds as wolves? After all, we woke up pretty late. And tomorrow we will go skiing,« he offered and I agreed

After breakfast we dressed ourselves in something warmer – mostly I – and then we left the house and dived into the deep snow.

Just when we were outside and made sure it was safe, the first bones started to break. It felt terrible.

I hadn't transformed in only a few days and the transformation was already this painful. Everything broke and put itself new together. A feeling that was disgusting.

And then I stood on my four white paws and shook my light-coloured fur.

Gently a big head nuzzled itself against mine and I looked into beautiful green eyes. Low Cas growled what more sounded like purring and licked my nose.

Howling I jumped forward and hit my head against his chest. While I could be mixed up as a really big deer, others could think he would be a bear.

He snapped at my ear and I jumped backwards with a howl, whirled around myself in the deep snow and then jumped away.

It was difficult to run here but I was used to it because of Canada. In the winters there was just as much snow - no, much more.

Cas had obvious problems following me which made me wait for him with a hanging tongue. With enough start-up he jumped and landed on me. Together we rolled around in the snow and a small slope down.

Again and again, we bit each other and sprinted through the snow. We even saw wild animals time and time again.

Together we laid down on a cliff and watched the sunset. It was fascinating how the light sparkled in the snow.

The sky changed into various red colors and I was sure I had never watched such a beautiful sunset.

And after it slowly got darker, we went back.

In the lodge we prepared some food and plunged into the bed. Or better said, Cassian plunged at me and drove us to the abyss again and again.

***

»Oh god! Shit, how does this work again?!« Cas squeaked and landed on his ass in the next moment. Laughing loudly, I held my belly.

»Stop laughing,« Cas whined and got back on his feet.

»Kiana said you can ski,« I said and watched him try to drive down the little slope.

»I was eight!« he yelled, offended but seemed to me safer now.

»Come. Give me your hands,« I chuckled and held mine out.

With a pouty expression he put his hands in mine and I pulled him a bit through the snow.

»Just like that,« I cheered him up and pointed to the larger slope. »Now let's go there!«

Obviously, I could see how his face went pale.

»Not so scared, Alphachen.«

Excited, I pushed him in the side and dragged him to the track that would drive us up there.

»You haven't tried driving yet, are you sure we should go up there? You shouldn't hurt yourself,« he stuttered when I grabbed my snowboard which I had put down when I gave him a crash course.

»Och, don't worry about me,« I said and buckled the snowboard to my feet before I pulled Cas on the seat for two and put the safety pole down.

»But-« he began again but I slapped my hand on his mouth. »No but's. Ah, and don't forget to go into your knees when you jump down.«

If it was possible his face grew paler. But he could flee anymore because we had already arrived at the top. I pushed the pole up and looked prompting at Cassian.

»Hopp,« I prompted and he took a deep breath before he jumped and slid ahead.

»Looks good!« I yelled and jumped too.

Elegantly I slid after him and grinned broadly when I saw his disbelieving look. And at the same moment he lost his balance for a moment and rowed with his arms and caught himself again.

»Good!«

»Shut up!«

»I love you too, Love.«

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 8.8K 18
Image used in the cover isn't mine Also, this is my first real werewolf book. Sorry if I tend to focus on the romance more than the actual werewolf t...
8.4K 326 12
In which Yoongi gets horny and fingers himself, rides his 8 inch dildo thinking he's all alone in the dorm. But he never was Hoseok(his Roommate) ne...
425K 16.6K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
793K 20.3K 39
Train,a werewolf, is weak or so everyone thinks. When the 2 most powerful alphas come into town everything starts to look up for train until of cours...