I should be your Beta, not yo...

By LeseMate

Kyran Crimson. The future Beta of his pack. However, his future was vague because he wasn't just a normal B... More

Introduction
Prologue - Defective
1 - Back
2 - Β»Those eyes...Β«
3 - Live or die?
4 - Kyran August Joffrey Yldiz Crimson
5 - Mental break-down
6 - Coffee
7 - Vision
8 - Swimming
9 - Training
10 - Kiss
11 - He is a hunter
12 - The Lycans
13 - Old friends
14 - Β»Don't you want to stay over?Β«
15 - Deja-vu
16 - Witch
17 - Lunch
18 - Fynniboy
19 - Stories over stories
20 - Gesture
21 - Achoo!
22 - A cold
23 - My Alpha
24 - Christmas party ends in a disaster
25 - Christmas presents on New Year's Eve
26 - Black eye
27 - Dreams and Teams
28 - Class picture
29 - Virgin
30 - Captain
31 - Studying with wolf
32 - Dispute
33 - Drunk
34 - Hey, I'm Valentin and you, cutie?
35 - Enzo
36 - Moat
37 - Alpha, Luna, Beta, Omega
38 - Movie
39 - Brothers
40 - Pet name
41 - Birthday
42 - Beta
43 - Morning afterwards
44 - News
45 - Elias
46 - Hanny
47 - Home
48 - The future is bullshit
49 - Rescue?
50 - Swap
51 - Calm before the storm
52 - Truth
53 - The time goes by
54 - Arrived
55 - Second act
57 - Austria
58 - Black Death
59 - Life
60 - Birth
61 - End
62 - Safe
Epilogue 1.0
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 3.0 Alternative ending
Side-Story: 1
Side-Story: 2
Side-Story: 3
Side-Story: 4
Side-Story: 5
Side-Story: 6
Side-Story: 7
Side-Story: 8
Side-Story: 9
Side-Story: 10
Side-Story: 11
Side-Story: 12
Side-Story: 13
Side-Story: 14
Side-Story: 15
Side-Story: 16
Side-Story: 17
Side-Story: 18
Afterword

56 - Vacation

260 6 0
By LeseMate

»I think you broke my pelvis,« I whined and watched Cas washing our swim shorts in the water because they landed in the dirt yesterday.

I was laying naked on my belly on the mattress and couldn't move at all. So much for, today we would go swimming.

»I wasn't that rough with you,« Cas laughed and when I heard him laugh my heart beat faster.

Since we ended the second act of the bonding, I felt like I couldn't be without him for any second of my life. And I probably couldn't be.

If you thought about how much time Kenneth and Kiana spent together. We almost never met them alone.

And now I questioned myself how Kenneth and Kiana had endured it when Kiana and Mom went to Malibu for four weeks.

I could never be away from Cas for that much time.

»I wasn't that rough with you?!« I mimicked him, offended.

»You probably weren't even a virgin with the way you, you, you! Argh!« I screamed and wanted to sit up to rant more but dropped down with a whimper.

Someday I would strangle him with my own hands.

Smirking, he knelt down before me and kissed me on the lips. »It will heal in a few hours.«

Grumbling, I twisted my lips to a pout. »But I want to go into the water,« I said stubbornly.

I didn't want to lie down for a few hours and do nothing. We could do it again but my hips wouldn't stand another round. That was fucking annoying!

We arrived yesterday in the early afternoon and fucked so long until the sun rose again.

How late it was then, I couldn't measure but after that we slept exhausted for a few hours. Cuddled together, even though the heat was about to kill me.

The reason why my pelvis wasn't healing that fast was just like the scratch marks on Cas back because those were some kind of love marks.

If mates wounded each other while sex the injuries healed slower as some kind of proof for their love. However, I didn't know how a broken pelvis could be proof of love!

»Sweetheart, don't sulk,« Cas said and I looked at him angrily. He should stay quiet. He was at fault that I couldn't go into the water.

»Do you know what? I will drive to the next city or village and get us a late breakfast. And you will sleep another round. How does that sound?«

Grumbling, I nodded even though everything inside of me screamed to not let him drive away.

I rather leaned against him for hours and just cuddled with him. Did we seriously need breakfast? Couldn't he just stay here?

My growling stomach, however, stepped me in the back.

Carefully, without hurting me, he dressed me in shorts, lifted me up in his arms and carried me to a towel which was half in the sun and half in the shade.

»I will be quick.« He gave me a short kiss on my hairline, closed the doors of the trunk and then climbed into the car to drive off.

Sighing I closed my eyes and let the sun shine on me. If you thought about it, we would first have a summer vacation and then a winter vacation, after all, we would go skiing afterwards.

Funny, if I thought about it now.

But I didn't really think about that because my head was at another place right now. I wanted Cas to come back. My thoughts only were about him and it drove me mad.

Did it really feel like that when Alpha and Luna fulfilled their bond? Or did it only feel like this because our bond was just freshly fulfilled?

Those feelings were just too overwhelming to put them into clear words.

Yawning I opened my eyes and immediately I caught sight of the golden ring on my finger.

It was shining in the sun and somehow, it shot a feeling of safety through my body. I hadn't thought about Valentin's words at all anymore but now I recalled his words...

The woman said that the light wasn't allowed to die out. And Valentin said whoever gave me this ring had a good reason for it and I shouldn't take it off.

I hadn't planned to take it off but now I thought about what the old woman meant.

But it was probably nothing and I thought it was unnecessary. If it had a meaning, I still had the ring.

Tiredly, I closed my eyes. The sun was more exhausting than I had thought.

A little bit of sleep wouldn't be bad and if I was lucky, my pelvis was healed when I woke up.

***

»Sweetheart, wake up. You will get a sunburn.«

The cool breath of his voice tickled on my skin and at the same time the person stopped the sun from shining in my face.

»If you stay like that, I won't get a sunburn,« I mumbled and turned to my side.

»But I thought we could eat now. After all, it took some time until I found something.« On commando my stomach growled, and I opened my eyes with a sigh. »You win.«

Grinning he helped me on my legs and now I noticed that I could move.

»Hm... Now that your pelvis is healed, I think I will snack on you before we eat the sandwiches,« Cas said thoughtfully, with hungry eyes on my body.

»I love you but I would rather snack on those sandwiches,« I answered and laughed when I saw his pouting face.

Actually, I wanted him too but my stomach growled so loud I could just concentrate on it.

Each of us ate two sandwiches and then we grabbed our surfboards and laid down on them. We swam a bit out on the water before we just drifted with the flow of the water.

»Hey! Don't fall asleep again!« Cas laughed and in the next moment a fountain of water splashed into my face. Coughing I sat up, lost balance and fell from the surfboard.

»Cas!« I shouted, upset when I surfaced and held on to the surfboard.

»You wanted to fall asleep again,« he reasoned his deed and shrugged satisfied with his shoulders.

Not with me, my friend.

Because his board was close to mine, I reached it easily with my feet and kicked it so Cas rowed with his arms in panic to get his balance back what he didn't get. And then he landed in the water with a loud splash.

However, he didn't surface.

Puzzled, I pushed my body a little bit up on the board and looked to his side in the water but saw nothing.

»Oh fuck,« I cursed and wanted to dive after him when a hand grabbed my ankle and pulled me under water. Lips pressed on mine and I breathed out all the air in my lungs from the shock.

Quickly I struggled out of his grip and surfaced, coughing wildly. Loudly his laughter sounded to me when he surfaced too.

»Murder! You wanted to murder me!« I screamed.

»If I wanted that I wouldn't try to drown you, above that I love my little fury too much to kill it,« he said and pulled himself up on his board and I followed on mine.

Offended I snorted and kicked his board again and it tipped over. »Hey!« he yelled in protest when he surfaced again.

»Your own fault,« I grinned satisfied.

»You will get that back,« he laughed and pulled himself up on the surfboard again and laid himself down on the board and swam after me.

Hectically I lied down too and swam with powerful pulls to the shore.

Quickly I jumped from the board and pulled it on land. But I couldn't flee far when he grabbed me from behind by the hip and whirled me in a circle.

Laughing I clawed myself to his arms and let my head fall back into my neck.

With a broad grin on his face, he turned me to him and lifted me a bit from the ground and carried me to the Van where he laid me down on the mattress and buried me under him.

»If you do that, I will lose my self-control pretty often by only being close to you,« he whispered and squeezed closer to my middle and pushed my legs wide open, which I twined around his hip.

»I can live with that.«

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.8K 21
An Alpha, ostracized by his pack. Forced to live alone in a cabin, far from anyone. Only a few knew of his existence, and they were determined to kee...
2.9K 106 25
After everything that went down with Reiner and Bertolt, Y/n Arlert landed a spot in the new Levi Squad. Upon joining, she and her friends have been...
793K 20.3K 39
Train,a werewolf, is weak or so everyone thinks. When the 2 most powerful alphas come into town everything starts to look up for train until of cours...
8.4K 326 12
In which Yoongi gets horny and fingers himself, rides his 8 inch dildo thinking he's all alone in the dorm. But he never was Hoseok(his Roommate) ne...