"Yes Miss"

By NoShiTdUde1

I gently turned his face up by his chin. He closed his eyes... following his order to never look at me. I lov... More

Greetings:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
not a chapter

chapter 29

2K 27 8
By NoShiTdUde1

Lee's POV:

I take the glass of water for Ryan the next day. I am determined to speak to him about the mistake. I know she is still mad at me for the way I spoke. She hasn't acknowledged it in any way but her actions make it very clear.

She doesn't speak to me like she used to. And it is high time I apologize. After everything with Ryan and the company, she is completely exhausted when she comes home. I feel so bad for doing what I did. She did not deserve that.

I get in the room and he is already awake, in his washroom.

"You are up! Walking!! Feeling alright?"

"Yeah yeah great actually."

"She was here last night wasn't she.. Forgive you?"

"Oh no no. She just wanted to relax."

"So um i wanted to talk to you about another thing. ( he nodded and i handed him the glass with pills from his drawer)

So the thing is, the day you got punished.. I kind of umm.."

"You what?"

"Well, I was pretty shocked looking at you and the way she, you know"

"Yeah obviously.. I mean you never saw this side of her.. I imagine it was scary for you"

"YES! It was. It was pretty scary and I was kind of scared of her. So um I kind of back answered her. And now I don't know what to do."

"What do you mean back answered?"

"I .. um okay, I was so scared, and I came in to see you all covered in blood and scars. I was scared of her. I look a few steps back, I don't know if it was intentional or not but.. She told me not to be afraid of her and I said somethings on the lines of - if I don't listen to her soon I'll be half dead like you were.

Then she stormed out of the room."

"Wha-"

"Yeah she was really angry at me. But I don't know why she didn't say a word. She was so angry that she dug her nails in her palms and she was bleeding.

I don't know what to do Ryan.. She hasn't talked to me properly after that and I have no guts to do this alone. I need advice. How do I approach her? What should I say? "

"Um well, how do you feel about it?"

"What do you mean, I feel horrible. It's been four days and I'm just trying ways of apologizing. But she goes off early, comes home late. She doesn't really talk to me anymore. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I feel horrible."

"Well then. Tell her his. Tell her exactly how you are feeling. It is possible that she might not let you speak at first. Maybe hit you, insult you, but you have to realize that you deserve that."

"Yeah I do. But then she will let me speak right? Let me apologize? Am I going to get punished really badly?"

"That I don't know... but you have to put up with everything that you deserve after you hurt her. That is how we survive"

"Mm yeah thanks"

Now that I realize, he is right. I should have done this a long time ago. I shouldn't be afraid of her. 'Take everything you deserve.'

-time skip-

It's 12: 30 in the night. I'm still sitting at the door waiting for her. I know she will be very tired, and sleepy. But I have to do this. I can't live in this anticipation of what she is going to do to me for long.

After what seems like forever I hear the keys jingling outside. She opened the door and saw me kneeling.

"Keep this in the fridge." a plastic bag falls with a thud near my knees. As I go and keep the bed in the fridge she sits on the couch, removing one of her heels and massaging her feet.

I go near her and sit in front of her feet.

"Mistress"

"Took you long enough," she says with a cold voice.

"I am - *slap* ah"

She slaps me hard on the right cheek. I look down at her feet. I see the redness that the heels have caused.

"I'm so so so sorry miss." I say and my voice gets heavy. Tears fill up my eyes as I remember what I said and how I said it. How she bled her palms. Ryan's words of all the things she does for us fill my ears.

Jenna's pov:

I see him almost about to cry. He must feel really bad. He should.

"I never realized both of my subs were brats." I see him moving his head in a 'no'

"Lee, if you don't respect me, there is very little I can do or say that will change that attitude."

"No miss please" he can barely say this but I make out.

He must feel horrible, but this needs to go out there.

"Both of you know, I don't tolerate bratty subs. And I was not going to tolerate what you did too. Only if you were a little trained, it would have been hell for you as well. Clearly, you don't even respect me enough to voice your problems and complain properly. I was just waiting for your response. To check are you even a little bit concerned, worried or even affected by what you did. But apparently you are not. So.."

"No miss. NO PLEASE. I am so so sorry miss. This is not true. (He placed his forehead on my feet.) Please punish me. Punish me for what I did. Please ma'am." he was begging hard. And that's what I like to see. This is also gonna be a fun night.

----

Lee's pov

We are in the playroom. Mistress has my eyes blindfolded. I am standing in the center, my hands tied up to the ceiling with a rope and my legs attached to the leg spreader, keeping them apart. Of course I am completely naked.

"Now that you have fucked up so bad Lee, and given that I can't punish you much. The little that I give should be taken with utmost professionalism and respect."

"Yes ma'am"

I can hear her heels clicking somewhere near the cupboard behind the bed. She is definitely searching for something which is going to hurt.

"I deserve the maximum amount of respect one can offer, and you my dear slut have not just disrespected me, but spat on my face with it."

I can feel her slowly walking towards me. My blood rises as I concentrate on her words and I am filled with shame. I put my head down.

I can sense her standing exactly in front of me. She puts her nails on my forehead and traces it down till my chest. Digging and poking them when she wants.

"Ah" she grabs my cock suddenly. And attached a ring to the top.

She then puts very tight nipple clamps and I am already crying.

-------Jenna's pov

Now that he is looking all dolled up, I can start.

I have attached a shock ring around him. I'm gonna go real slow of course, but it's gonna be a lot for him. Like he deserves.

I sit on the bed in front of him and look at my meat. He is really looking delicious, but I have to control my urges till after the punishment is over.

No one gets away with disrespecting me like this.

"I want you to repeat this following sentence very slowly. So that it gets in your stupid brain. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Repeat. I will never"

" I will never"

"Raise my voice"

"Raise my voice"

"In front of my mistress"

"I am "

"I am"

"Just her slave"

"Just her slave"

"Who belongs"

"Who belongs"

"At her foot"

"At her foot"

"Got it"

"Yes ma'am"

"Go on the start."

"I aahh- ma'am!"

"What !! oh yes.. Also you are going to get shocked after every word."

---------Lee's pov.

Fuck that hurt so bad. I can't even remember what the sentence was. It was nothing like a vibrating ring. I'm already tearing up. fuck.

"Continue." she said in a straight voice. "I don't like pauses."

"Sorry ma'am.

"Will never"

*shock*

"Raise my voice-ahh" *shock*

"In front of my" *shock* "mistress" *shock*

" I am just her " *shock*

"slave " *shock*

"Who belongs" *shock* "at her foot" *shock*

-------------Jenna's pov

He is struggling to breathe. Contracting and standing up again after every shock. Even though the range is at 2 out of 10, it must be pretty hurtful for him. His hands are red from where the rope is holding them. His nipples are red as fuck. Every time he gets shocked he bites his lower lip and now we have blood coming off. But every time he manages to say the words very clearly.

After about 20 mins or so of this, I was bored of sitting idle.

I walked up to him. He was breathing very heavily but when he heard my footsteps he stopped.

I put more pressure on his nipple chain connecting both sides.

"So what did we learn?"

"I'm sorry mistress. I will never raise my voice in front of you,"

"And?"

"And I am just a slave who belongs to your foot mistress. Please forgive me. This will never happen again."

"I hope you are true to your words unlike that idiot downstairs.'' I remove the ring from his cock and he breathes relief. I remove all the equipment. Then I remove the rope and he falls on all fours. I pull his face up by his hair and wipe the blood off his chin. Then I removed the blindfold and all the tears trapped in them fell on his cheeks. He quickly wipes them and bows down.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I promise I will never disrespect you like this again."

" You better not" I messed up his hair. And he leaned into it. I really really want to nail him right here right now. But my feet are not cooperating.

"Okay then. Take a shower and go to bed"

"Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am" he is still kneeling on all fours. He waits for me to go out of the room and then gets up.

Finally, newbie is not a newbie anymore. He is really trying to become perfect. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this one too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As requested my many... we are gonna go forward with the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 731 10
He was the strictest Dom, loves to control women and she was a free bird, didn't like to be controlled by anybody. He was into the BDSM and she hate...
6.9M 108K 87
" you were just begging me to stop now you want more because it feels good doesn't it?" " yes sir." I sniffled. " no, you will take what I give you."...
1.9K 227 48
"Say it again for me, love, 'You belong to me.'" "I-I belong t-to y-you" He whipped out a belt which made me scream in pain. "Don't you dare stutter...
52.1K 542 26
COMPLETED BDSM Story. It May contain extreme BDSM content and if you are uncomfortable with it, please refrain from reading this. Secrets... We all h...