I Must Stay Within The Tiger'...

By Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonis... More

Chapter 1: Marriage To A Sageion Man
Chapter 2: Puppet
Chapter 4: Unwanted Marriage
Chapter 5: Lake Room
Chapter 6: Skulled Monster
Chapter 7: Troublesome Wife With A Confession
Chapter 8: The Banquet Of A King And Queen
Chapter 9: A Brotherly Love Song
Chapter 10: The Cliff I Drift
Chapter 11: Soulless Eyes
Chapter 12: Please Ignore
Chapter 13: Punish Me For My Sin
Chapter 14: A Strange Safety
Chapter 15: Lost By Your Trick
Chapter 16: Caught With A Monster Who Saved Me
Chapter 17: Don't Throw Me Away
Chapter 18: A Birthday Disaster
Chapter 19: A Planned Lie
Chapter 20: Ariella V.S Danica
Chapter 21: Suspicion And Drama
Chapter 22: Rupert's Warning
Chapter 23: Blamed
Chapter 24: You Believe Me?
Chapter 25: Bath With My Hubby
Chapter 26: A Vist For The Newly Wed
Chapter 27: Duchess Camilla
Chapter 28: Sierra Has Been Poisoned
Chapter 29: I Have Come To See Ariellia's Side
Chapter 30: Temple Call
Chapter 31: Disappearance Of My Wife
Chapter 32: Only My Fault
Chapter 33: Awakened A Monster
Chapter 34: The Rain Of The Pink Cotton Trees For The Golden Lady
Chapter 35: A Crazy Man That Does Not Abandon His Wife
Chapter 36: A Sea Dragon Who Kidnapped My Wife
Chapter 37: The Sorry I Couldn't Say To You
Chapter 38: A Kiss Under A Romantic Swing
Chapter 39: In This Sweet Embrace
Chapter 40: A Wake-Up Call From The King
Chapter 41: Not Just A Brother-In-Law On A Paper
Chapter 42: A Lesson To Learn Seth
Chapter 43: Congratulations!
Chapter 44: A Difficult Decision
Chapter 45: The Eyes I Saw You With
Chapter 46: A Banquet In Your Name

Chapter 3: Psycho's

524 7 2
By Sweet_Dily

*** WARNING: This chapter contains sensitive content such as abuse and sexual harassment.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 3...

'Just thinking of all the horrible things he's done to me' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Many flashbacks had crossed her mind at the moment.

She was in a dark brick dungeon stuck to the wall as her arms hunged cuffed up with thick metal cuffs connected to a thick chain in the middle. Her left and right cuff had additional security. A thick chain in the back of the metal left and right cuff chain attached to the wall. The was the same thing with her left and right leg that were positioned at her ankle.

However, it was not the end of it, she was standing in a long rectangular-shaped tall container that contained countless needles. She was as standing on top of the needles as the bottom of her bare feet the needles were one with her.

They painted a red blood color that dripped in between her feet and them.

Another flashback scene flashed as she kneeled  setting her palms on the floor with her face looking down at the same dark-bricked dungeon. She had given Rupert her back as he harshly whipped her with a horse whip. Her dark purple dress had countless rips that showed the white undergarment while the red blood whip marks painted her ripped skin.

Every inch of her body shivered alongside her feet which had scarred needle marks that had heeled.

Finally, the flashback. A flashback so disgusting that she rather take physical pain than this.

She stood in her white floral dress as Ruppert stood right behind her. His right hand was in a c shape around her neck while his left hand was sliding on top of her white floral dress stopping down to her left breast before he held it and groped it.

His left had not moved off her left breast as he tilted his face to the left and licked her neck since he had left some space. He continued to lick it and suck her left side as his hand remained on her left breast.

The thought that these were only a few things he had done to her in secret.

'If Dillion had found out he'd try to kill him but....Dillion isn't as strong as Rupert.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Dillion would have died at the hands of Rupert if provoked.' (Yertetzy's inner thoughts)

'He's a sick psycho, I wish he die. I wish it with all my heart' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'He says he loves me yet he doesn't hesitate to hurt me or take advantage of me' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

At the age of fourteen, she had possessed Yeretzy Lidyanna's body.

She was known for her very weak constitution. A young lady who was unable to get out of bed.

She had a beautiful mother by the name of Daisy.

A curly pale blonde-haired women with light purple eyes with a candy pink shade just like her.

Daisy was the third unofficial wife of Pope Faust.

She had now become her mother.

And since she had possessed the body of Yeretzy somehow her body regained its strength.

'Daisy stayed aiding me for the few moments that I had left with her.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'She was a gentle and kind mother who dedicated most of her life to taking care of the real Yeretzy.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Even though I didn't know her much I had craved for mother's affection all my life which is why it didn't take me long to consider her like a mother however when the word got out that her new body had come back to health.

It was time for Salma to come in.

'She had killed Daisy in front of my eyes and taken ownership of me.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Salma was a reminder of my mother Chu Chi from my past life.

'As I grew Pope Faust decided to throw bait to Marquess Heavens, one of the noble factions he disliked.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'The excuse was to say I Yeretzy did no longer want the engagement to continue because I didn't want to stay away from my family.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'I was to say the two excuses but I only claimed one out of guilt.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Pope Faust was extremely upset.

'From day till night, he beat me.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'He beat me with different tools' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'He locked me in the iron bird cage. A size big enough for a few people to fit in there. Then he'd take breaks to rest and came back to beat me again' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'If it wasn't for Rupert who I begged, I would have lost my life along with Dillion who sneaked in to try to take me out when Pope Faust got out for his break' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Dillion would have died alongside me in the bird cage if I hadn't moved Rupert's heart...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

After Pope Faust's warning, I was used as an ally to spread Marquess Heaven's rumors about his importance.

I had come to realize that how much I wanted to rebel against this inhuman treatment, it was best to continue to stay obedient and never make them mad or it wouldn't just be me paying the price but Dillion as well who always intervened whenever he found out in some occasions' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"But I want you to know that it truly breaks my heart seeing your upset face." (Rupert said)

He said as he played with the dangling bottom tip of the bow around her neck.

"Well, it's just the monsters..." (Yeretzy, said)

She placed her hands on the back as her fingertips shivered.

"Ah, monsters" (Rupert, said)

"There's no need Itzy to feel scared there are capable paladins that will protect you if your that worried I can come to visit you sometime" (Rupert, said)

"Still, just hold on till half a year..." (Rupert, said)

He let go of the lace sash.

"Is it really a year? Really?" (Yeretzy, asked)

She asked as relieved.

"Yes my lovely Itzy, only half a year so be at ease that man won't touch you" (Rupert, said)

His eyes went up and down to check her out before rising up again to look at her.

'He has no shame really...rather why doesn't he just go himself!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Then you'll come to visit?" (Yeretzy, asked)

"Of course, there's nothing that will stop me" (Rupert, said)

His eyes seemed to emit a certain passion and determination.

'Then I hope you don't come (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'I already have a lot on my plate, you'll poison Alexander's sister sometime and everyone will think it was me.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Within a half year, she'd have to prevent Alexander's younger sister from the poisoning incident.

'I have to prove that I'm incapable of doing such a thing (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

............

Yeretzy had stepped out in a lilac purple wedding dress that matched her eyes paired with a simple necklace that contained lilac purple jewels and a thing golden cord.

Even her wedding veil was a lilac purple with wavey lace tips that did justice to her loose pale blonde wavy hair.

"Ah, my daughter looks so pretty" (Pope Faust, said)

"I knew my daughter was the best beauty in Marabey but today you look especially beautiful" (Pope Faust, said)

"I'm sure everyone in Sageion will love you" (Pope Faust, said)

He talked like an excited father praising his beautiful daughter.

'Another hypocrite' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Father" (Yeretzy, said)

She made an embarrassed face.

" Ugh, my daughter is all grown up I'm crying to let you go" (Pope Faust, said)

He dropped fake tears as if he was a father that truly would miss his daughter.

Luckily she had already said goodbye to Salma.

"But don't be sad we aren't saying goodbye forever" (Pope Faust, said)

'I rather not' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

" I will miss you dearly" (Pope Faust, said)

"We all will miss you, especially Rupert." (Pope Faust, said)

"It's a shame he can't go with you" (Pope Faust, said)

He raised his voice even higher for the northern holy paladins to hear the conversation.

They were already looking at her with hostile eyes, this was just making it worse by the moment.

Suddenly the voice she wanted to hear the most came into the background.

"Oy, when's my turn then?" (Dillion, asked)

Pope Faust Glared at Dillion in displeasure.

Finally, the person she wanted to talk to.

"Brother" (Yeretzy, said)

Her eyes lit up, especially at the light purple outfit he wore to match hers.

It was quite heartwarming that he thought of such a detail.

Comparison to the pope who was wearing his white vestments because he had performed the wedding vows without the groom as a tradition for the couple that is unable to be present during the wedding ceremony.

While Ruper had changed into a man's dressing suit which luckily did not match her colors.

Yeretzy and Dillion finally hugged.

Suddenly she felt a little tickle by her ear.

"Yeretzy...please take care" (Dillion, said)

Yeretzy smiled warmly at those words.

But Dillion proceeded to tell her something unexpected.

"I'm a useless brother that couldn't even prevent this wedding however now that your going to their lands...survive" (Dillion, said)

"What?" (Yeretzy, asked)

She whispered as she tried to maintain her smile.

"Look we don't have much time to talk but wait for me okay, we can run away and start a new life." (Dillion, said)

"Just hang on, I'll meet you over there and we can escape threw the Southern of the Sageion  border since it's  is closer to the access path of the foreign countries." (Dillion, said)

He finished whispering and removed his mouth by her ear and looked at her.

He had teary eyes and so did she.

She was truly heartbroken to leave him behind, he was truly her only family.

Somehow the words he told her had calmed her nervous heart.

"So hold on tight promise?" (Dillion, asked)

"Promise" (Yeretzy, said)

She said warmly with tears falling from her eyes.

"Then-"(Dillion, said)

"Haven't you hugged her enough?" (Rupert, asked)

That voice that was coming from the distance interrupted Dillion.

It was lucky he haven't heard Dillion's and her conversation.

He finally approached nearby.

Dillion turned to look at her again.

"I will miss you" (Dillion, said)

"I will miss you too" (Yeretzy, said)

"Itzy" (Rupert, said)

They kept the brotherly and sisterly atmosphere but Rupert who was starting to sound displeased spoke again.

'Can't he just f...off?!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

Yeretzy was pretty pissed he interrupted her goodbyes with Dillion.

Dillion finally let go and Rupert wasted no time in switching Yeretzy's body to face him.

He whipped the tears from her eyes and began to say his goodbyes.

..........

Yeretzy sat in the wooden carriage as she looked to her left at the last view she was going to get of the sea.

She remembered how obviously Rupert was showing romantic affection in front of the northern holy knights, the more reason she wanted to live and escape with Dillion.

'I can do this...I must stay alive! Dillion is counting on me!' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

***NOTE: Poor Fl her life will only get worse...my lovely FL won't even catch a break for the upcoming hell that's coming for her :(

***NOTE: This story will contain more antagonists than 'How to get my husband by my side' so be prepared for some tissues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 6.1K 25
ใ€ ๊œฐแดส€แดแด‡ส€ สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡! ๊œฐ. ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ x แด!สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ ใ€‘ This world has never feel real to you, especially when you found yourself obsessed with a certain boy in th...
1.8K 77 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...
564K 24.1K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
28.1K 645 53
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...