My Saber Star(Complete, In Ed...

By Ryos_Shadow_Cheney

Takes Place half a year into the disbandment of Fairy Tail. Lucy Heartfilia had sacrificed Aquarius to save... More

Chapter 1: Lucy's Sucide Attempt
Chapter 2: I Hate You! I Love You
Not a Chapter. Please Read
Chapter 4: Fairy Tail is back
Chapter 5: Hisui joins Sabertooth; U did this to me!
Chapter 6: Seven year Coma; Lucinda Awakens
Chapter 7: My Saber Star πŸ‹
Epilogue
Special Mentions: Copper

Chapter 3: Lucinda of Sabertooth

72 0 0
By Ryos_Shadow_Cheney

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I havent had the motivation to write till now. I started writing this chapter about four weeks ago, but never finished till now.

Sting's POV:

I just left the guild infirmary, gaining the attention of everyone in the guild that is not on a job.

Minerva, please get Rufus and Orga on the line.

"Sure thing, Sting. " Waiting for a response on the line.

"Oi, how ya doing Sting, What's up? Miss us already?" Orga teased from the other end of the line.

Can it Orga. Where is Rufus? I have an urgant announcement.

"Rufus-San is outside squaring off with my darling Gray-Samma!" A lovey dovey voice answered.

The Hell? Orga, is that Juvia-San and Gray-San? Damn fairies.

"Oi, Rufus! Get yo ass over here! Sting has an urgent announcement!" I heard Orga yell on the other end.

"What's so Urgent that it can't wait till I hand his ass to him!?" Shut the Hell up Ice pop. It's none of your fucking buisness. Orga, Rufus get out of there now.

"What the hell got your panty in a twist lightbulb!? You're normally so laid back." Damn, Gray is seriously pissing me off.

Don't fuck around with me Gray. I have a Sucidal Sister to take care of right now. I growled out.

"Sting!" Sorry, bout that dude. I'm just worried for her, and you getting in the way of me talking with my members right now is not helping.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sting. Didn't even know you had a sister." It's fine Gray, only Rogue and I knew till now.

"Rufus, we'll finish our match another time. Go ahead and talk with him."

"Thank You Gray. Come on Orga!"

Rufus POV:

Orga and I were coming back from a job when we bumpted into Juvia and Gray in Rain Village. Gray and I decided to do a little sparing when I hear Orga say "Oi, how ya doing Sting, What's up? Miss us already?" That damn oaf should know better then to tease our master. I hear Sting say something about an urgant announcement when Juvia pipes in saying that I am outside sparing with Gray. Orga then yells for me to get over there. As I make my way into the room, Gray pipes in asking What's so Urgent that it can't wait till after our sparing match which then causes Sting to snap. What's gotten into him? I wounder. What I hear next shocks me down to the core.

"Don't fuck around with me Gray, I have s Sucidal Sister to take care of!" Sting has a Sister!? Since when? I hear Yukino and Minerva yell at Sting from the background as he apologises. Gray also apologises while Sting tells us that only he and Rogue knew till now. Why would they keep it secret?

Gray tells me to go talk to Sting, and that we'll finish our sparing match another time. I have a feeling of dred overwealm me. I thank the Water and Ice mages before leaving with Orga.

Orga's POV:

Rufus and I just left the home of Gray and Juvia. So tell us who this sister of your's is Sting and what's going on.

After a while of explaining things, I can't help but feel bad for Sting and Rogue.

So you don't know what excatly is going on with her, but you want us to help keep away any fairies from her because you think that her sucide attempts have something to do with what happend to Fairy Tail? I ask to clear things up.

Sting's POV:

Yes, that's right. When you both get back, under no circumstanses are you to call her by "Lucy" and you are not to show her any pity. That will just make things worse for her. I tell them when I hear crying and sceaming from the infirmary. I have to go now. I hang up the lacrima and run into the infirmary.

Lucinda's POV:

N-Natsu... Why'd you leave me? E-Erza.. Gray... why did everyone leave me behind? A-Aquarius.... I want to be with you again. Please come back to me!

I wake up with tears in my eyes. Another dream about them. I spat bitterly. I hate them for leaving me like that, but most of all... I hate Natsu! I go under my skirt and pull a dagger from my thigh band. I use it to slice my thighs several times.

Having flashbacks to when I had to sacrifice Aquarius, I start to have a panic attack. N-No, please! I didn't want to break it! It's not my fault! Please come back Aquarius! I sob breathing heavily, I take the dagger and slice my wrists next. Suddenly I am pulled into the warm embrace of my mate and my brother takes the dagger from my hands.

Rogue's POV:

I was in the kitchen making something to eat for when Lucinda wakes up, when I hear a frantic heart beat and unconrollable sobbing. I look at Sting and we both run into the infirmary. We do not like what we see and hear.

Where did she get that weapon from? I'm going to have to ask Minerva and Yukino to check her over for anymore harmful weapons. Who know's where she's hiding them.

I nod to sting. I carefully pull her into my arms as Sting removes the dagger from her grip and tosses it out of the room. I nuzzzle my face in her kneck. Please, stop this Lucinda. Sting and I are here. We don't know what happend to Aquarius, but whatever happened it is not your fault. She breaks down. What she says shocks us both.

Those damn Fairies will pay!

Lucinda's POV:

She's gone... A-Aquarius is gone Ryos, and it's my fault! I had to b-break her k-key to summon the C-celestial Spirit King, so that I c-could save my guild from the c-clutches of Alegria! N-none of them knew... None of them even bothered to find out h-how they s-survived it's grasps. I d-don't know why, but I w-was the only one l-left. I f-fought three d-demons t-that tried to kill me. I s-summoned Loke and Virgo simultaneously, but t-that wasn't enough to b-beat them. I w-was low on magic power, but I s-still forced myself to summon a t-third z-zodiac. A-Aquarius... s-she told me that the o-only way for me to s-save them was to b-break her key to s-summon the Celestial Spirit King.... She was like a M-mother to me after I l-lost Radiance and Layla. S-she may have always y-yelled at me, but she was the c-closet thing I had to a mother. After Tartarus... M-Makarov disbanded the g-guild... Everyone... t-they all left without giving a single t-thought as to h-how they escaped Alegria... worst of all... the day before the guild disbanded... N-Natsu... he left on a year long training Journey leaving only a n-note behind... he has no clue h-how badly that effected me. N-Natsu... I hate him with every f-fiber in my b-being... R-Ryos... I w-want to die so that I can b-be with Aquarius and Layla.

By now I am a complete broken down mess. I am suprised when I feel three more pairs of arms and two small pairs embrace me. I look up to see Sting, Yukino, Minerva, Frosch and Lector had joined the hug.

Did the ladies and Exceeds hear everything!? I start to panic again when I feel soothing circles being rubbed on my back.

"You aren't alone Lucinda, death is not the answer." Ryos calms me down.

Yukino's POV:

Sting had just ran into the infirmary, I can conclude that Lucinda has woken up. Minerva and I were about to go check on her as well, when a blood covered dagger is thrown out of the infirmary and into the guild hall. Catching sight of the blood covered weapon, I began to shake violently.

Minerva notices and pulls me into her arms. S-she cut herself a-again. I choke back a cry. Minerva pulls me with her to the infirmary door. I stop her from going in hearing what is being said.

"She's gone... A-Aquarius is gone Ryos, and it's my fault! I had to b-break her k-key to summon the C-celestial Spirit King, so that I c-could save my guild from the c-clutches of Alegria! N-none of them knew... None of them even bothered to find out h-how they s-survived it's grasps. I d-don't know why, but I w-was the only one l-left. I f-fought three d-demons t-that tried to kill me. I s-summoned Loke and Virgo simultaneously, but t-that wasn't enough to b-beat them. I w-was low on magic power, but I s-still forced myself to summon a t-third z-zodiac. A-Aquarius... s-she told me that the o-only way for me to s-save them was to b-break her key to s-summon the Celestial Spirit King.... She was like a M-mother to me after I l-lost Radiance and Layla. S-she may have always y-yelled at me, but she was the c-closet thing I had to a mother. After Tartarus... M-Makarov disbanded the g-guild... Everyone... t-they all left without giving a single t-thought as to h-how they escaped Alegria... worst of all... the day before the guild disbanded... N-Natsu... he left on a year long training Journey leaving only a n-note behind... he has no clue h-how badly that effected me. N-Natsu... I hate him with every f-fiber in my b-being... R-Ryos... I w-want to die so that I can b-be with Aquarius and Layla."

That was Lucinda... I don't think she noticed. Sometime during her explaination Lector and Frosch came and joined Minerva and I. The four of us quietly walked into the infirmary and gently wraped our arms around the broken blonde.

"You aren't alone Lucinda, death is not the answer." Rogue states calmy. I can tell that he's fuming mad with the fairies, but is keeping calm for her sake.

I take this chance to speak.

I'm so sorry that happened Lucinda. As a Celestial Spirit Mage myself, I couldn't even Imagine how you must feel... having to sacrifice one of your beloved Spirits to save a family that just up and left you in the end. I am aware that us Celestial mages are blessed by the spirit king, so if you die, you will become a Celestial Spirit, but even so that doesn't mean you can commit sucide. How do you think Aquarius would feel if she saw you now?

I want to yell at her, but in her current state yelling won't do any good.

"Rogue and Yukino are right Lucinda, Fairy Tail may be gone, but you have us... your friends here at Sabertooth. Please, don't make Yuki cry anymore. If you do then I'll have to beat you." Minerva said softly with a protective tone at the end. I can't help but stiffle a giggle at her protectivness.

"Lucinda-san... I never knew that my buddy Sting had a sister till recently, but it's clear as day that he loves you. Sting is strong, and his friends and family make him even stronger. If the moment when we thought I had died is anything to go by, then imagine how much your death would impact Sting. He's your brother, live for him and all of us here in Sabertooth." Lector exclaims.

"Frosch thinks so too, please don't die Lucinda-san... Everyone here in Sabertooth loves you!" Frosch cried.

I look at Sting and see a painful look in his eyes. He looks at me and nods. I pull out the guilds stamp from my bag.

Lucinda's POV:

After Ryos says that, Yukino speaks.

"I'm so sorry that happened Lucinda. As a Celestial Spirit Mage myself, I couldn't even Imagine how you must feel... having to sacrifice one of your beloved Spirits to save a family that just up and left you in the end. I am aware that us Celestial mages are blessed by the spirit king, so if you die, you will become a Celestial Spirit, but even so that doesn't mean you can commit sucide. How do you think Aquarius would feel if she saw you now?"

She's right, Aquarius wouldn't want to see me like this... none of my spirits would want to see me like this. I'm so dumb! How could I forget that they can see me from in the spirit world. I think I'll summon Loke and Virgo and apologize when I'm alone.

I am pulled out of my thoughts when Minerva speaks.

Rogue and Yukino are right Lucinda, Fairy Tail may be gone, but you have us... your friends here at Sabertooth. Please, don't make Yuki cry anymore. If you do then I'll have to beat you."

I mentally smile at what she said, and smirk at the last part. Those two are adorable together.

I'm suprised by what Lector says...

"Lucinda-san... I never knew that my buddy Sting had a sister till recently, but it's clear as day that he loves you. Sting is strong, and his friends and family make him even stronger. If the moment when we thought I had died is anything to go by, then imagine how much your death would impact Sting. He's your brother, live for him and all of us here in Sabertooth"

I-I... didn't think how my death would impact my brother.... it would most likely impact Ryos the same way if not more...

"Frosch thinks so too, please don't die Lucinda-san... Everyone here in Sabertooth loves you!" By now I'm in tears again.

T-they l-love me? I'm afraid that I'll lose them too.

I see the exchange between Sting and Yukino... I look at the guild stamp when Sting spoke

"Lucinda... We want you to join Sabertooth... let us help you heal. Everyone will be here for you."

S-sting... R-Ryos... Yukino... Minerva... Lector and Frosch... I look around at each of them with even more tears.

I w-want to Join Sabertooth, but I'm scared... w-what if the same thing happens all over again? I sob.

Rogue's POV:

She looks around at all of us with tears. "I w-want to join Sabertooth, but I'm scared... w-what if the same thing happens all over again?" I pull her into my arms again.

Our Guild will never disband, we will always be here for you. No matter what happens... we will help you through it all. Sabertooth will be your new family. I smile gengly at her and kiss her forehead.

She looks to be thinking. She turns to Sting. "I want my mark on my right shoulder in gold please Sting." She get's her mark where she wants in those colors. Her old mark is scared and wounded her her right hand and only Makarov can remove it. I'll have to find him.

We are all a little bit suprised when the mark shows on er shoulder with some rainbow sparkles with it. I think that has something to do with her magic.

Welcome to Sabertooth Lucinda! We all hug her.

A/N: Next chapter there will be a time skip

~Ryos_Shadow_Cheney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
33.6K 1K 60
❝ π˜πŽπ” π‘πŽπ‹π‹ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚πŽπŒπ„ π‚π‘π€π’π‡πˆππ† 𝐈𝐍 ❞ It's been six months since [Y/N] [L/N]'s old home guild, F...
11.5K 263 26
❝ π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 π†πŽπ“ 𝐀 ππˆππ„ π“πŽ π…πˆπ•π„, π’πŽ 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 π“π€πŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππˆπ†π‡π“ π’π‡πˆπ…π“ ❞ In which Fuyumi Dragneel is the sweetest girl al...
5.2K 163 8
Natsu Dragneel: a bad boy with anger issues and an I don't care attitude. He hides more pain and loss than anyone can imagine. No one looks past his...