๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

็”ฑ fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘

31.7K 550 503
็”ฑ fiercewrites

ARIEL

The light peaking through my windows instantly awakes me, I sit upright and stretch my arms out while adjusting to the light and slip out of bed, to brush my teeth and get dressed.

I walk downstairs and head towards the kitchen to already see Dario and mom already sitting there, eating fruits from the plate in the middle of the table. They're eyes lift once they sense my presence and my mom pulls out the seat beside her with a small welcoming smile. "Ariel, come and sit with us."

I make my way over her and sit right beside her while Dario sits directly across from, my eyes flicker to him momentarily and he gives a slight nod. "Good Morning Ariel, you slept well?"

I slept dreaming about you for some odd reason. Is what I wanted to actually say but with a low clear of my throat, I nod. "I slept very well yes thank you Dario."

I called Gianna the moment I slipped in bed, and told her everything including the part where my mom failed to mention he was the most attractive man to ever walk on earth and nothing compared to the boys from back home.

She laughed, of course and wanted some sort of proof but how in the hell was I gonna snap a picture of him? not even a picture can compare how perfect he actually is in person.

"So Ariel what do you wanna do today?" my mom suddenly speaks pulling me out of my thoughts about her fiancé.

"Well, i'm not sure whatever you want to do." my mom laughs softly and hums to herself, thinking of what to do exactly. "You're dad told me not to take you shopping or anywhere near a clothing store, not until you start working of course." I frown and as my eyes land upon Dario, he tilts his head to the side a little while he stares deep into my soul.

"Its f-"

"- Take her amore," both me and moms eyes flicker to Dario, interrupting me with a shrug. "I'm sure he wouldn't mine, plus it'll give you both time to talk." I can't help but grin at him and what I don't expect is for his lips to tug upwards in a sly grin as he raises a hand, grazing the stubble growing around his chin.

"Okay then." she laughs and stands, "Let me just go and change, i'll be right back." she states and I give a quick nod before she's leaving and leaving me alone with Dario.

The room falls dead silence, Dario reaches for a pair of glasses and I shift around in my seat nervously since this is the first time we're alone and I don't know whether to speak first or just wait for my mom to return quietly.

My gaze stares right through him as he raises his glass of water and takes a small sip before settling it back down, and going through a pile of papers, scribbling and writing with a pair of glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose.

I clear my throat. "Your garden is beautiful, I saw it from my window." Dario's eyes lift and a brow arches perfectly. "You like gardens?" his thick Italian accent peaks through his voice and it only sends chills down my spine. "We have a garden too, but yours easily puts mine to shame at how bigger it is."

The commentary has him chuckling and shaking his head before removing his glasses off completely. "So you haven't been out there yet?" I shake my head. "You are more then welcome to go out there later Ariel."

"Thank you and again thank you for letting me even stay here." his lips twitch in a small grin. "Don't thank me, this is your home now too." a smile tugs my lips and I stare deep into his eyes, a little longer then I should but its not like he was complaining either, he stared just as deep.

Thats until my moms footsteps grow louder and louder, I blink away first and stand on my feet and a few seconds later so does Dario. "Have an amazing day." he looks directly at mom and walks closer to her, pecking her on the lips then looks over his shoulder at me. "And you too Ariel."

I nod and once he's assured, he's out the door, leaving me and mom alone.

Three hours later and we're still in the mall, but its not like im complaining. I love shopping, and I love spending money sure...time from time it could be on the most pointless things but sometimes it can be for a good cause.

Like the outfit I just bought for my birthday. If i'm stuck here for my special day, I might as well look hot on my birthday and then suddenly I frown at the mere thought of Gianna and how this was OUR thing.

My mom snaps me out of my thoughts and makes conversation. "So who's this best friend I hear about?" she asks as we walk side by side, I turn my head, looking over at her and smile. "Oh Gianna yeah shes my bestfriend we've been besties for years."

She smiles with a little nod. "Thats nice Ariel, maybe I can talk to your dad about letting her come for two days, at-least." My eyes instantly light up. "You think!?" I ask as my voice heightens.

She laughs softly. "Yes of course but...maybe not right now considering its only been a day but soon. I promise."

"My birthday is next month....maybe then she could come?" I spark the idea in her head while hope swirls my orbs and I wait for a answer back. "Say no more I will definitely talk to him about it and we could even throw you a party."

"You think thats a good idea?" I respond back and she nods. "Oh yes! you can even meet Dario's family, they're amazing."

I plaster a fake smile on my face. "Whatever you want to do, i'm okay with anything."

She then motions to a nearby food court. "Okay Ariel, now come on lets go eat something before we leave i'm starving."

We have finally arrived home, and suddenly time went by fast as it was now seven o'clock, before even getting to talk she's walking upstairs and excuses herself to take a nap.

Fifteen minutes later boredom hits me and then all of a sudden I dig through memories about the earlier conversation with Dario and about the garden, so I quickly put on some random shoes that were nearby and walk downstairs.

As soon as I step out, my eyes spark at the beautiful things my eyes land upon, the beautiful fountain towards the concrete pathway is absolutely stunning and flowers blooming everywhere, along with the vegetables growing from the ground feels like im heaven.

The sun was going down but I honestly don't care to be quite honest, I prefer being out once the sun has almost gone completely down because the after breeze just feels better.

My gaze lands on a swing attached by a nearby tree, and I tilt my head to the side curiously so I start walking towards the swing and sit down while holding myself on either side with the ropes.

I silently swing myself back and forth and once I hear a door open, I look up only to see Dario coming to view but he still doesn't know he isn't alone and takes his blazer off and puts it down on one of the nearby chairs, then he starts to loosen his tie with a loud sigh.

Once he's pulled the tie over his head and onto the chair, he digs in the front of his pockets and pulls out a pack of cigarettes, instantly lifting one to his lips and lighting it. I hum quietly at the sight, He smoked?

He glances up and once he's connected with my eyes, he begins walking towards my direction with the cigarette in-between his lips and as he comes closer and closer with a small tilt of his head to the side, I clear my throat. "Hi." god im a idiot hi? why hi Ariel?

But he doesn't respond, he doesn't even smile he just looks at me with a hard rock expression on his face and maybe just maybe I caught him in a really bad time, but then again why did he continue to walk to me?

"Your mother? where is she?" He asks with a deep demanding voice.

"She went to lay down after we got home." He nods slowly and glances towards the swing, to then nodding at it. "You like it?"

"i do, I was actually wondering why you have it?" he inhales and blows the smoke the opposite direction so it wouldn't hit my face. "My family, we're a big family and I have many younger cousins." now makes sense.

"Oh thats nice." again he falls into silence and I stop swinging completely. "Rough day?" he huffs under his breath and nods. "Yeah actually." and then lets out a loud sigh as he rubs his forehead back and forth.

My lips purse and I don't know whether to leave or just be quiet. "If you want I can just go."

He looks back up once he finishes rubbing his forehead and shakes his head. "No its okay stay." and gives a weak little smile, assuring me and I smile slightly with a simple nod in return.

"Do you mind swinging me?"

He chuckles once more but immediately comes around me and behind, he quickly places the cigarette in-between his lips, freeing his hands from holding it and sits both hands flat on my back.

Before he's pushing me, his hands stay completely still, and suddenly the air was getting a little harder to breath in when his hands draw circles back and forth.

My heart picks up rapidly and he wasn't even doing anything yet, but the way his hands feel on my back, the gentle affection....I want more and I want his hands all over me, but the slight affection doesn't last and he's pushing me to then walking back to his original spot ahead of me.

"I'm jealous of your garden." he lets out a breathless chuckle as he takes another hit of his cigarette and blows the smoke out the opposite direction, so it doesn't hit me. "Well as of now its your garden too." I look away before my cheeks can heat up and embarrass me.

"Your mom told me why you're here you know." I instantly stop swinging, my feet touch the ground and I grip the rope, hard. "I'm sorry?"

"She told me your dropped out of college behind your dads back and about the pot as well." I mean am I even surprised?

"And your telling me this why?" I arch a brow with hint of attitude riddling my voice. "She doesn't want any sort of problems with you, so please try to be nice."

I scoff and a sarcastic breathless laugh escapes my throat, the nerve he fucking has. "I'm still unsure as of how its any of your damn business." he throws the cigarette on the ground and steps on it. "Wow, I guess the attitude does come out the second day, I didn't take you as the one who gets rilled up easily."

"You literally just guessed my personality because of what she said? but its no surprise considering she's a fucking bitch." I mentally face-palm myself in the face at the blunt response that just came out of my mouth, although I meant it...I still just completely embarrassed myself.

"Watch that filthy mouth Ariel," the little regret I had was now completely gone and suddenly i'm rising on my feet. "Or what?" my voice tones down quietly as I take slow, strides up to him. "What will you do if I don't?"

I take a few bolder steps and shift closer until our bodies are almost touching completely and with one more step, our body's will mold perfectly into one another and I rise on my tippy-toes. "You know your aren't the first? i've had many calls about the other boyfriends, i'm surprised shes lasted this long with you."

His nostrils flare, and thats how I know, i've won. I grin and turn to walk away but before I get the chance to take a step, he's wrapping a hand around my throat, yanking me back to him. "You don't ever talk to me like that again in my home, little girl, im not your dad nor you mom i'll easily put you in your damn place." my breath hitches quietly as his glare stares right through me.

I gulp and refuse to show a ounce of fear in return. "Then don't ever judge without knowing anything Dario." I whisper as my eyes flicker to every little feature on his face.

He doesn't say anything, absolutely nothing instead he slowly nods as his jaw clenches and his eyes scans my face, my lips, pretty much every little tiny feature of mine. If I wasn't so mad it would've made my cheeks heat up, easily.

"Go inside Ariel." is all he mutters and lets me go completely, I take no time and quickly speed back inside the house, holding onto my throat out of breath and with no idea with what in the hell just happened.

•••

I toss and turn around my bed trying my best to fall asleep but the more I try, the more I struggle and its pointless. A loud groan manages out my throat as I look over my nightstand at the time.

Before my feet are registering, I stand and reach for the door knob, slowly and quietly opening the door and once i've accomplished that, I tip-toe downstairs to get a glass of water or milk.

Maybe I just couldn't fall asleep because of what had happened earlier with Dario in the backyard, god just the remembrance has me rilling up again and I only want to choke him. I wanted to choke the handsome fucker.

The only source of light downstairs comes from the windows, as the moonlight peaks through the glass and it was enough to see enough.

I tiptoe to the kitchen, and open the fridge quietly, pulling out the carton of milk and walking to the cabinets opening every single one to find a glass to pour the milk in but it was impossible and I groan quietly.

"On your right, top shelf." I turn around with a quiet squeal passing my lips, and a hand on my heart completely goosed at the voice coming from the table but as I squint harder, I can now visibly see the figure.

Dario is sitting at the table, with his mac in-front of him and his glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose, taking small sips from the water before returning his eyes back onto the screen. "Why are you up?" I suddenly ask.

"Why are you up?" he repeats my question, I sigh and roll my eyes before pulling out a glass and pouring the milk in. "I just couldn't sleep..." his eyes lift momentarily on me as I take a sip from the milk. "Neither could I." he drawls out.

"I'm sorry about earlier." I blurt and hope he accepts my apology, a minute passes by us in complete silence then he stands, still wearing his glasses and strolls pass the table and in-front of me.

My eyes can't help but lower at his clothes, his grey sweatpants were hanging dangerously low and the white t-shirt only outlined the muscles perfectly beneath the flimsy material, "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have approached you in that manner Ariel."

"No you shouldn't have..." I quietly mutter as my eyes bore into his, and a small smirk tugs his lips lazily. "But you should still watch that mouth of yours, someday it'll get you in-trouble."

"Well it kind of already did as i'm standing here, in your house without much of a choice." he chuckles low and grazes his jaw back and forth. "See what I mean?"

My lips purse and the man only laughs more, the sound of his chuckle only sends butterflies through my stomach and I don't know why. Dario's laugh dies down a few minutes later and with a simple motion of his head the opposite direction he's pointing towards the back door. "Can you accompany me outside for a second?"

My brow arches cautiously but as he reads the expression plastered on my face, he shakes his head and pulls out a pack of cigarettes from the pocket of his sweats. "I just want to take a quick smoke."

"Scared of the dark?" I grin and he shrugs his shoulders with a lazy smile. "You're amusing, I just want to laugh."

"Okay." I add, and trail closely behind him as he reaches for the door and as soon as we step out, the fresh breeze hits the side of my face and it feels so entirely better at night.

He shifts closer to the wall and leans his back against the concrete wall, I have no other choice but to follow him and lean beside him. I turn my head, facing him as he pulls out a cigarette and I can't help but ask curiously. "Do you usually smoke a-lot?"

He turns and shrugs. "It calms my nerves." the awful excuse of a response makes me burst out laughing clearly forgetting about where im at and he's instantly shushing me. "Quiet down you'll wake your mom."

"I'm sorry but thats what every addict says." he rolls his eyes at my remark and brings the cigarette up to his lips, then lights it before inhaling and blowing the smoke. "Says you aren't you a pothead?"

I glare his direction and he smirks with amusement back. "I'm not actually, I tried it once." his brow raises and side-eyes me as he waits for me tell the truth. "Okay maybe...a few times." he shakes his head lowly and chuckles while bringing the cigarette back up.

"I heard the maid found it." and he chuckles once more, I blink up at him a few times completely dumbfound. "And thats funny...?"

"Pretty much yeah." He speaks truthfully and blows the smoke out.

I watch in silence as he blows the smoke out repeatedly, and it looks so effortlessly when he does it, and not to mention...so attractive but I won't tell him that.

He does it a few more times while his eyes look above, at the sky and its almost has if he's forgotten im standing here, fiddling with my hands then suddenly he looks back over at me, and its almost as if he sees the curiosity swirling in my eyes.

"I'm not letting you smoke." he simply tells me, I huff and shrug while looking away. "Fine then." There was a minute of silence between us before he's finally speaks again but its not what I expect.

"Come closer."

My eyes snap back his direction and my brows furrow immediately, awaiting for him to elaborate what he truly means by that but he's not having my shit whatsoever, a loud sigh passes his lips annoyed and motions once more with a nod. "I said come here."

I swallow nervously but nonetheless shift closer until i'm standing in-front of him but not to close like earlier, but thats clearly not what he means at all because in one swift he's wrapping a arm around my waist and pulling my body to his.

I gasp as our chests touch this time and my heart beats faster and faster. "What are you doing?" I quietly but breathless mumble out.

Instead of answering me, he slowly places the cigarette in-between his lips again and inhales the smoke, my eyes flicker back and forth confused as hell thats until my eyes widen in complete shock as he grabs me by the back of my neck and pulls me if possible closer.

My lips part and he lowers his gaze to my parted lips but quickly flickers them back up to my eyes and watches me closely as he leans so incredibly close and blows the smoke in my mouth.

I inhale the smoke for a second before blowing the smoke back out onto his face and it earns me a tiny smirk from him as he watches in fascination. "Brava piccola." | good girl.

So he is Italian. "You're Italian?" I ask curiously.

He nods with a smirk still plastered on his beautiful face and I cant help but bite down on my bottom lip, and it only causes his eyes to flicker to the sudden action before quickly looking back up. "Say something else?" I challenge.

His eyes wander back and forth in-between my own eyes quietly, just staring before finally muttering low and raspy. "vattene prima che le tue labbra sono intorno a qualcos'altro." he says as his smooth Italian accent peaks through. Its more stronger, even a little rougher but still so insanely sexy.

I swallow nervously before asking curiously. "What did you say?"

His lips curve upwards, in a teasing way before backing away completely and lean back on the concrete wall to then instantly bringing the cigarette back up to his lips. "I said go to sleep, Ariel."

I roll my eyes annoyingly and walk back to door, turning the knob but before going in, I look over my shoulder one last time at the man. "Goodnight Dario."

"Goodnight Ariel." I hear him mumble back and I walk back inside, walking back upstairs to bed.

I close my eyes what the thought of Dario and the fifthly things I wanted him to do to me. God what is wrong with me he was twice my age and engaged to my mom for fuck sakes!?

it was wrong, so entirely wrong and yet....

Exciting.

𓆩♡𓆪

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

11.3M 302K 81
"Either you become a cheater and fuck me, or you break up with her and still fuck me. I'll win either way." . . "I usually get everything I want. Bu...
14.9M 265K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...
2.1M 58.7K 48
Ariel black is a lethal and deadly assassin. The deranged seductress can make any man fall on his knees with one glance.... She is filled with vengea...
Kaira:Devil's choice(18+)โœ… ็”ฑ Zarah

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

66.4K 3.2K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...