๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

By fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž

33.8K 559 283
By fiercewrites

ARIEL

Six in the morning.

One of the maids wakes me up at six in the morning with a soft knock at my door. "Good morning Ariel, Mr. Romero is waiting for you. Y'all leave in twenty-three minutes miss." my eyes wince at the light now peaking through my room as she pulls open my curtains and walks out my room.

For a second I completely forgot. I forgot about the nightmare that occurred last night and my dads word about sending me off to california today.

Call it dramatic. Call it childish, but three months without my best-friend and money spending, was gonna be complete torture.

I groan and roll out of my bed, applying the littlest bit of makeup and pulling my hair up in a ponytail before strolling my suitcase down the front door, our driver who was waiting there instantly picks it up and takes it out the door, loading it in the car.

I stroll past the maids and head towards the kitchen, just to see my daddy already sitting there with a bowl of cereal placed in-front of him.

Once he senses presence and he's no longer alone, his eyes look up and as they land on me his features soften. "Come sit and eat before I drop you off at the airport." he tells me while motioning to the chair beside him.

"No thanks." I simply respond back with a little hint of attitude in my voice.

He eyes return to my face, now narrowing me in place. "im not asking you Ariel sit down." to not escalate things, I listen and sit down beside him.

Lucy stalks towards me and pours me a bowl of cereal before walking away, leaving us alone and I slowly start to hate the quietness but I refuse to talk to him.

He breaks the silence a few minutes later with a loud sigh and he turns his chair, facing me. "Ariel I don't like when we fight come on baby maybe you'll have fun in california, maybe you and your mom will finally get to bond. "

"I get it but thats not gonna happen dad and to be honest I don't want to form any sort of bond with her" I mumble back and eat another spoonful of cereal.

He gives a firm nod as I continue, "She was never in my life, and I sure as hell don't want her in it now." before realizing what I had just said, his face turns pale with disbelief at my outburst.

"Cállese! she is still your mother, respect her!" the slight raise of his voice makes me jump the slightest bit. Spanish| Be quiet.

But before I know it im throwing my spoon back into the bowl of now just milk and raise my own voice back. "I don't want to talk about it anymore!"

His eyes flicker back and forth between mine and sighs once more before he's getting up and walking towards the dishes, placing his bowl down before motioning to give him mines.

A few minutes later he's walking back towards me and glancing at his watch, looking at the time. "We should get going now."

Car ride there no one spoke, my dad typed on his phone and our driver didn't utter a word. I stick my earbuds in my ear and tuned out while listening to Lana del rey.

When we finally arrive our driver is the first to get down and goes to the back of the car, getting my suitcase and rolling it with him towards the entrance, while dad and me walk side by side closely.

We had made it just on time and a part of me wishes we had came late and missed this stupid flight.

I turn and face daddy, he didn't utter word instead he braces me in his arms, and plants a gentle caring kiss on my forehead. "I'll call you everyday I promise."

I take a deep breath before answering and pulling away. "Anything else?"

"Yes. Behave." I scoff and roll my eyes playfully.

The action causes him to chuckle while pinching my cheeks softly as he always tended to do. "Smile for me please."

My dad is a sweet talker just as much as I am, we were exactly the same.

I roll my eyes once more but nonetheless my lips tug upwards in a slight smile, satisfied he smiles too. "There you go baby."

Interrupting this moment they finally announce my flight and I give my dad one more hug. "I'll see you soon baby." he tells me and then I head on over to my gate.

I give my ticket to the flight attendant before entering and the sweet lady points to my seat which was right beside the window.

I've never been such a big fan of flying, I tend to get bored easily so I lean against the window and before I know it im dozing off, falling asleep the entire time.

•••

The voice of the air hostesses talking awakes me and I notice we were finally landing. Thank god.

I get up and reach forward for my suitcase and make my way to the exit along with everybody else, trying to find this so called man Oscar.

And for the past minute or so it was difficult trying to find him with the amount of people here trying to find their own people.

But finally after a good ten minutes I catch a glimpse of a man holding a sign up with my name on it.

If I had to guess, the man was around his fifty's. Grey hair along with framed glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose, while wearing a black suit.

I make my way over to him and plaster a smile on my face and he returns the gesture with a smile of his own. "Hi miss Romero, im Oscar welcome to California!"

His voice cheerful and genuine made my heart warm and I don't know why. "Please, call me Ariel." I tell him as I hand my suitcase over to him and his smile widens while nodding. "Ariel then." with that we continue walking and try to get through the crowds of people.

Once we finally manage to get through the crowds of people and make our way outside. We walk right up to a car that was very much recognizable and my brows furrow slightly. Confusion wandered my mind.

My daddy had this very car as well. A BMW jeep in a black matte color, sure a lot of people had this car as well but my only was is this my moms car?

My mouth opens to ask Oscar but before I slip up and do, I zip my lips and enter the car.

Oscar turns his head to side quickly telling me that we would arrive in about thirty minutes, so in the mean time I stick my earbuds back in my ear and relax but it was quite impossible with how nervous I actually am.

After-all like my daddy said, she is still my mother.

What if she doesn't like me? what if were to alike and we won't get along not even a week? god so many terrible scenarios are running through my mind.

I don't know if I can do this. What if I jump out this car right now? No I can't. I can't do this to Oscar, he has no idea how bad i'm freaking out back here.

But all thoughts fade once Oscar interrupts me and gives me a heads up that we were close.

I look out the window and stare at each beautiful house we pass then suddenly Oscar stops in-front of two stunning massive black gates and quickly enters a code.

My eyes squint with confusion and looking around, making sure we stopped at the right house. We did.

This was really her house? Its ten times bigger then mine and definitely much more beautiful. I'll give her that.

The gates open and he enters, while he drives in I look at the window and my eyes instantly land on the grass first. It was a beautifully green color that looked so healthy and trimmed you can ifs definitely maintained a-lot.

Then my gaze lands upon the house no scratch that, this mansion. The mansion just by itself is so beautiful and I can't believe what im seeing right.

The color of the house is a soft beige almost white and at the threshold stood a beautiful delicate marble fountain and beautiful white stairs leading to the front door.

We finally park in-front of the mansion and Oscar gets out first only to come around to my side, opening the door for me. "Beautiful home isn't it?" he speaks first as he takes in my expression.

I nod and respond back almost breathless. "Yes its so beautiful."

"This is Mr. Amoretto's home and he makes sure it keeps its appearance." he continues and again my brows furrow. "Mr. Amoretto?" instead of responding my question he walks towards the back of the car and reaches for my suitcase.

I purse my lips and decide to not push it, Oscar walks right beside me and motions me to walk up the stairs first. "After you Ariel." with that I walk up and he trails behind me closely.

After stepping on the last step up, Oscar rings the bell and I immediately begin to tense up once the door slowly opens.

I shut my eyes and take a quick deep breath.

You'll be out of here before you know it Ariel you can do this.

When the door opens all the way my mom practically tackles me with a hug and holds me extremely tight. "Ariel oh my goodness hi!" she squeals and once she finally lets me go, she takes a real good look at me from head to toe.

"God you are stunning! you aren't so little anymore." the way she says it sounds genuine and believe-able so I smile, sincerely. "Thank you mom." she then takes a few steps back, allowing me to enter. "Come in, come in."

Once I fully enter the house, two maids walk across the room and into another, cleaning and such. As my mom closes the door behind me and Oscar, I turn around facing her completely.

"Let me show you around yeah?" I nod in response back and trail beside her as she shows me around the backyard first.

For the past hour or even longer then that my mom manages to show me everything and tells me more about the man she's been seeing. This was his home and all the money in this house belonged to him.

Dario.

She said his name is Dario Amoretto and he's the CEO of a company called Amoretto Enterprises Holdings Inc.

When she finally finishes the little so called tour, she guides me upstairs and shows me to my room and once I open the door im stunned to say the least.

Its big probably a little more bigger then my room at home except the room has white walls, a large queen-size bed and french windows with a patio overlooking the beautiful garden outside.

"You can re-decorate later on if you want of course since this will be your home for 3 months." she adds on as she stands at the door taking in my expression. With a slight smile I nod. "Thank you mom...for everything and letting me stay here."

She returns my gesture with a smile. "Of course Ariel, i'll let you unpack and rest, ill call you when dinner is ready it might take a while so if you get bored you can always go outside."

"Okay mom thank you." I tell her while my eyes wander back and forth, taking in my new room.

As she's about to walk out, she looks over her shoulder. "Oh and one more thing." my eyes snap back up at her as I await for a response.

"Wear something presentable for when you meet him." Dario, I suppose is who she met by.

"Of course." Satisfied with my answer she nods and walks out of my room, closing the door behind her, leaving me in here alone in this new room of mine.

I'm not exactly sure what she meant by something 'Presentable' but I guess that meant no sweatpants and a flimsy tank top that I just so happened to be wearing.

I dig around in my suitcase for a few minutes to pull out some jeans along with a pink cami top with spaghetti straps, quickly throwing it on and to me it looks pretty decent and presentable.

Or alt-least I hoped.

I walk downstairs after a few minutes of combing and straightening my hair, just to hear mumbles and voices coming from the kitchen. I walk in and there stood my mom, my presence was aware once she turns and looks at me. "I was just about to send somebody up there to get you, food is almost ready."

Whatever the chef's were cooking smelled amazing and I was starving. 

"Dario called me a few minutes ago, he will be home any minute now."

I give her a small nod and add on. "Can I go to the bathroom real quick?" she waves her hand around in the air and laughs softly. "You don't have to ask Ariel this is your house now too, theres one in the hall first door on your left."

With her so called directions, I walk out and head to the bathroom as she said, once I enter and close the door a huge harsh breath escapes my throat.

God why am I so nervous. Get it together Ariel. I keep telling myself repeatedly and remind myself this is just a temporary home.

I look at myself in the mirror one more time, and run my fingers through my hair while taking in deep breaths and hold on the door knob waiting a few more seconds to calm myself before opening it and existing the bathroom, into the hallway.

I take my sweet time, walking and admiring the murals and art on the wall. Was this what my mom was into? or did these belong to the mysterious man? questions and more questions wandered around my mind as I brush my fingertips against the wall.

Still lost in my own thoughts while looking at each painting on the wall, I make a turn and as doing so my body collides with a much stronger and bigger body I let out a quiet 'ouch'.

My eyes flicker from his expensive shoes, to his slacks that fit him perfectly and slowly my eyes inch towards his upper body, a little longer then I should have. This man worked out and a-lot.

But once my eyes land on the face the body belongs to, my breath hitches in my throat and my entire body tenses at the presence of this man.

I've always been around the taller range for a girl, but compared to him. I was an ant and he could swallow me whole.

Then his eyes, his much darker eyes follow mine and pierce through my own lighter orbs. Neither one of us breaks eye-contact, or maybe he was waiting for me to do it first.

My feet shift on their own and I rock back and forth, nervous under his eyes. What was he thinking? and more importantly who was he?

Dark long hair sat perfectly on his head, very obvious its pulled back with gel and the soft waves on the ends were noticeable. I wanted to reach forward and run my fingers through the soft locks.

Meanwhile his skin, olive and tan. A little like mine but still much darker. His face is strong and defined with a freshly trimmed beard along with dark eyebrows that sloped downwards which only made him look serious and very intimidating.

All I could was stare back, blinking up like a complete idiot.

His eyes narrow for a split second before they squint in confusion almost then he tilts his head to the side, breaking eye-contact first.

What I don't expect is for his eyes to lower, my cheeks instantly heat up with the way his eyes blink a few times while observing me from head to toe.

Then finally, he speaks breaking the awkward silence around us in this tiny long hall. "Who are you?"

God. Even his voice is attractive, deep and raspy but with a hint of a strong accent peaking through his words. Maybe Italian?

My lips part, and my mouth opens to respond but no words seem to form on my tongue. I stutter in complete embarrassment. "I uh-"

Before I manage to make a fool out of myself, my mom interrupts our little exchange and stalks towards us. "There you are." causing, both me and the mysterious man turn her way.

She appears by my side and holds onto my shoulders, slightly squeezing with gentle hands. "Dario this is my daughter Ariel and Ariel this is my fiancé Dario."

My mouth wants to fall open, with complete shock and my eyes slightly round. This was her fiancé? The man she's been talking about for the past eight hours and I just clearly checked out.

My eyes flicker to the left hand around my shoulder grabbing and squeezing me with gentle care, and there it was. The shiny diamond sat perfectly around her finger. I wasn't dreaming.

How could I have missed that?

To be fair I wasn't paying much attention to her to even see it in the first place.

My eyes wander over to the fiancé who is already staring at me, and for a split second his eyes go round too. He was probably just as shocked as I was.

He clears his throat and reaches a hand out, going in for a shake. "Ah, my apologies i'm sorry if I came off as rude its nice to meet you Ariel." my curious eyes lower to his much bigger hand in fascination, a snake tattoo covered his entire hand and traveled higher towards his forearm.

The urge to trace it with my fingertips is tempting but nonetheless, I raise my hand out and let his swallow mine whole. "No worries. its nice to meet you too Dario."

"I've heard things about you." he continues as our hands are still locked. My eyes flicker to my mom but quickly return to him with a small smirk tugging my lips. "I hope they were all good things."

His head tilts to the side again, with a curious expression before quietly chuckling, the sound of his laugh sends vibrations throughout my body and I only wanted to hear it again.

He finally lets my hand go and the comfort from his touch disappears but quickly regaining conscious we both back away, clearly a little now uncomfortable.

My moms quiet laugh breaks the silence once again. "This was not how I planned you guys to meet, how about we go to the table?"

Dario chuckles once more before he's motioning to the room straight ahead. "Y'all go on baby i'll catch up, I'll just be in my office I need to make a few phone calls first."

My ears tuned out, and my eyes wander to his attire, the crisp tight white button up outlined his muscles deliciously and the sleeves rolled up was only a plus, ink covered both forearms while a shiny Rolex sat on his wrist.

In one hand he held onto his tie and blazer along with a briefcase and the dirty thoughts running through my mind made me shift around uncomfortable, but I quickly snap out of my trance and the guilt kicks in as he turns my direction talking to me.

"And Ariel make yourself at home, if you need anything let me know." he assures me with a small nod.

"Thank you Dario, I will." satisfied with my answer, his lips tug upwards in a sly grin before he's nodding and walking pass the both of us, heading towards his office.

My shoulder relax and my I finally catch my breath once I hear his door close, fuck why did my mom's fiancé have to be so fucking attractive and built like he was sculpted by god himself.

I've never seen such a man in my life and it only left me curious....but all I could do is stay curious and its not like he found me any attractive I mean for godsakes I was probably a child to him.

Don't worry Ariel its just three months.

Yeah....three months in a house with a man I just spent minutes ogling and fucking with my eyes.

Fuck.

𓆩♡𓆪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 123K 64
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...
687K 11.4K 38
"๐€๐ข๐๐ž๐ง..." ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ. "๐Œ๐ก๐ฆ๐ฆ...๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๏ฟฝ...
293K 6K 22
Located halfway across the world on the coast of Australia, Aurora Newton had been transferred to a catholic boarding school, Divine Preparatory, whe...
14.9M 265K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...