Exorcise him! // Craig x Twee...

By FunkinVibez

Craig Tuckers life is at stake, the whole world is against him. And when he thinks that his life is starting... More

★ 1 | Bitter ★
★ 2 | Wasted ★
★ 3 | Thrilling ★
★ 4 | Who Are You!? ★
★ 5 | Salvation ★
★ 7 | Ropes ★
★ 8 | Deal ★
★ 9 | Blame Me ★
★ 10 | Shit! ★
★ 11 | Lunatic ★
★ 12 | Jerk! ★
★ 13 | Stupid Smile ★
★ 14 | I Feel...Sorry? ★
★ 15 | Messes ★
★ 16 | Promises ★
★ 17 | Nightmares ★
★ 18 | Rocks & Stories ★
★ 19 | Scars ★
★ 20 | The Devil ★
★ 21 | Stupid Lips? ★
★ 22 | Tulips ★
★ 23 | I Love You ★
★ 24 | Bad Weed ★
★ 25 | Liar ★
★ 26 | Candy ★
★ 27 | I Adore You ★
★ 28 | Kiss Me ★
★ 29 | Hickeys ★
★ 30 | ... ★
★ 31 | Fuck It ★
★ 32 | Lips, Heels, Fist ★
★ 33 | DRIVE! ★
★ 34 | Seconds ★
★ 35 | Trust ★
★ 36 | Needy ★
★ 37 | You Did WHAT? ★
★ 38 | Games ★
★ 39 | Death ★
★ 40 | Chivalry ★
AUTHORS NOTE

★ 6 | Not The Worst ★

757 17 53
By FunkinVibez

Alright...so...it...definitely didn't quite work out as...planned. And I mean literally, with no exaggeration in my voice...he's still here.

"So...that...that wasn't supposed to happen..." I muffled, desperately bringing the book closer to my eyes. What!? did I maybe mess up on the way I said something or-maybe if I bring the phrase closer to my eyes and inspect it closely.

"Ha" a soft chuckle underneath me interrupts my train of thought.

Sorry-what!?

"Haha!" He blurts out once more, relaxing the tension from his form from earlier. Then blurts turn into chuckles, then into laughs and now he's smiling.

He's...laughing...at me.
Wait what!? Why are you laughing at me!?

I frantically remove the book from my sight, look him in the eyes and groan. He really is laughing at me! Treating me like some joke.

How fucking unlucky do you have to be to have your own demon laugh at you!

"What's...so funny, jerk" I snapped back at him, somewhat trying to sound like I'm in control of the situation. But am I really? Because the look on his face tells me that he's not believing it. And instead of saying anything, he just looks at me, laughs and scrunches his nose.

The little shit is doing it on purpose, closing his eyes so that he doesn't have to look at me, treating me like I don't exist!

Just like that?? I don't get it, and I don't understand how he could just laugh like that. Find the words to giggle his way out of this situation. Shamelessly finding me amusing.

"Don't ignore me!" I grunt, desperately hoping that he'll give me a stern answer, but he doesn't. Once again, he looks up at me, holds in his laugh and then bursts its giggles. You're seriously getting on my nerves...

I roughly kneel closer to him and bring both of my hands over to his, I tug them away from his mouth and he sits there in awe.

"You find this funny!? You know that I'm going to exorcise you right!?"

"You won't"

His words come out rather honeyed, confident, and priceless to the next expression that plays over my face. I don't know! I thought demons sounded more uh, sadistic-but he just sounds more human than uh...demon

I sigh, finding myself eye to eye with him. His scarlet eyes collide with mine, and the closer I am, the more I begin to notice the features on his face. His eyes aren't just scarlet, but they fade into a faint green. His cheeks mix with a soft blush and his nose scrunches up; like a bunny's, and I find that rather cute. His horns are Two small things peeking out of his messy hair.

But the expressions on his face are soft...not sadistic, not cruel...not any of those things.

Did demons...always look this...lovely?
I chew at the little question, but it bites back at me like a sore. I feel insane for even saying such a thing, gross that I could think that a demon could ever be so lovely.

Grab a grip Craig.

I shake my head and frown, playing a puzzled expression over my face. "I will" I plead, fighting back for the dignity he's ripped away from me. From the minute he looked up at me with that tease in his eyes, to the subtle chuckle forming from his lips the minute he relaxed.

"No you won't" he hums back at me playfully, this time it's him, he leans in closer to my face. Stringing the cocky response off of his two rosy lips.

Ah? Ha! That so!?

"Pesky little-" I snicker, feeling a little angry at his subtle arrogance. Where did it even come from? Where did this soft hint of confidence strive from? I don't remember him being so bold the second I ran after him.

No my ass, you demon!

I pin both of my hands down to his wrists and push him up against the floor, he shrugs at this, but I keep my hands firm. His head softly grinds against the uneven floors and he releases a soft quiet grunt from his lips.

Now I finally get his attention, now the only person he looks at is me. Nonetheless he just doesn't stop, he keeps that same damn grin on his face. As if the world has been paying him a favor, playing by his rules.

Keeping him alive, because God knows that my abilities to exorcise are shit. And well the smile on his face confirms it, he gives me that snotty look, that look that tells me that he knows. He knows that I'm not capable of it, and it's well...true.

I just can't...I can't do it.
But that confident smile on his face sure makes me want to.

"Let's see if that little grin of yours is gonna stay for any longer, yeah?" I hum, recounting the words from the spell. Playing the syllables for one last time in my mind.

"Oh it will," his words hit me like darts.

Someone's gotten far too cocky for their own good. Now...I sigh and lean back, letting go of his hands. He retracts them back and sits up straight. But I push a firm hand against his chest and push him back down, "jerk" he musters and I roll my eyes.

Now if this really doesn't work...then this is going to be hella embarrassing for me.

Finally, I take one last breath, and I make sure that this is my last. Carefully keeping my hand on his chest I grin and recall the spell. Every word slides off my tongue perfectly and he bitterly bites down on his bottom lip.

My perfection causes him to frown a little, it seems like his perfectly calm demeanor is starting to break. Nonetheless he doesn't break eye contact with me. He's not one to back down, to look away. If he's going to die, he'll die looking at me. Looking at the one monster who brought him into this earth and executed him the minute his heart broke all honesty.
.
.
.

"Open your heart to salivation!" I close my eyes and grin, but nothing covers the horrible feeling I get churning in my throat.

"Uh, open your heart to-"

"Ouch" he snickers and raises his brows. I'm busted. God, when I think that it's going to work, it just doesn't. It's humiliating and I feel embarrassed. In all the ways that I could possibly be ever tortured in, this one has got to hurt the most.

"I told you" he smiles, keeping his eyes fixated on mine.

"You won't."

And...for once in my life, I hate to admit how shitty and embarrassing something like this could actually be.
.
.
.

"Gah-ug-is this re-really necessary!?"

"Not a single word!" I grunt, tightening the ropes around his body. Adjusting it seemingly tight around his arms, while keeping his body somewhat mobile.

After my horrible, and with no exaggeration, horrible exorcism! It was obvious that between me and him, this situation wasn't going to end up as pretty. So what did Mr Brilliant in mind do!? Well haha glad you trust me, because I don't trust myself. The minute I got my hands on some rope is when the sudden thought crossed my mind, something I never imagined myself to ever think about. Yet tonight, it crossed my mind like the only logical thing to do in this situation.

To kidnap him.

A literal kidnapping. Because clearly for the brilliant Craig tucker this is how an exorcism is supposed to work!

Geez fuck!

Listen, I'll just learn to exorcise properly and then I'll exorcise him like nothing happened. So what!? If I can bring him to earth, then I can kick him out the same way I got him here!

The only problem being, I suck at it.

After a long and exhausting time of trying to get his frantic arms underneath the ropes, I eventually managed. But the worst would come to mind when I realized that the little smart ass would keep trying to shuffle around and loosen up the ropes on his own account. Worst part of this whole thing was trying to keep the damn jerk still!

I felt like I was going insane, I'm not kidding.
I've never had the urge to exorcise something more in my whole damn life!

"You know...you're really lucky that I can't exorcise you prick" I muffled bitterly.

"Gah-Lucky!?" He sobbed, bending up forwards slightly, trying to shrug his arms out of the restraints, but everytime he did, I would tighten the ropes and cause him to groan.

"How is this being lucky AT ALL!?"

"No?" I sighed, standing up and walking behind him to put my hands on his shoulders, I grin and look at the little smile on his face turn bitter.

"Do you want to be exorcised then?"

"Because I wouldn't mind trying again!" The words leave my mouth like a soothing threat, he notices this, twitches and groans. Obviously he hates me, every smile playing on the corner of my lips gets him fired up. Jerk, let that be a message to not be so damn cocky then!

"No ugh!" He twitched, shrugging his shoulders, before opening his mouth to whine again, "Nobody likes to be exorcised!?"

Haha-okay-what the fuck!? Do demons really whine this much.

Because for a demon, he sure doesn't know when to shut up! Do they all do that? Cry to their hearts intent and scream, or did I just really get unlucky?

Wow, Craig Tucker can't even summon a normal demon!

"Oh dear, but I can't really have you roaming around either, can I?" He snorts at my words and retorts to a face that makes me laugh, stop that! Stop making me seem like the horrible beast in this situation, asshole.

Never-mind, I don't have time for this! Contort your face and frown as much as you want, but the only demon between the two is you.

"Don't try to move too much, got it?" I carefully lay two hands underneath his armpits and pull him up, I'm fast and quick with it. Gently throwing him over my shoulder, just to keep my hands on his legs.

"GAH!!! PUT ME DOWN JERK!" He yells out and tries to wiggle out of his restraints, but I keep him still. The ropes are enough to keep his arms and legs still, but I can feel the little bastard nudge his knees into my chest and it hurts.

Ho Ho! So I'm the jerk! "Not the jerk in this situation, sweetheart."

"JERKEST OF THE JERKS!" He shrugs, swinging his body back and forth.

"Right, and so you're not the cheeky devil with two horns and a red tail that tried to kill me a few minutes ago!"

Yeah right blondie, whatever that makes you sleep tonight.

But again...it's getting annoying, slowly I exhaled and grabbed a grip of my words, "can you like...stop struggling for a damn second? It's getting annoying prick!"

"ANNOYING FOR YOU!?" He gasped, as if he couldn't believe the fucking words that left my two shady lips.

Yes!! You're annoying.
Is there a problem!?

"GAHHHHH" he screams even louder and throws his knee aggressively harder against my chest and I have to physically hold in my breath to not let him go.

Oh for godsake! He's actually a child, "hey can you-" I wince and he screams again, it's killing me.

"SHUT UP!!?"
.
.
.

"Thanks blondie, we can both agree that this is way better" I taunt, and my words cause him to muffle and groan. Let's just say, I had to tie a couple of damn ropes around his mouth so he could shut up! I'm sure you won't mind it, it's temporary anyways.

It would have been way more of a hassle to deal with his pesky tantrum right now, so as much as it obviously makes me look like a shitty person. This is for the better of my ears and my sanity, okidoki?

Thanks.
.
.
.
"MHPHMPH!"

"You finished?" I sighed, opening the exit door with a gentle twist and push. Making sure to close it on my way out.

"RGGG!! MPH!! RRRM!!" He chews down on the gag and squints his brows. Trying to throw a fist at my shoulder, but no matter how hard he tries to wiggle his way out of this one, he just can't get out.

Alright, I'm taking that as a no then cupcake.
He whines for a little longer until we make our way over to my car. You know what, I'm just glad that the Tweaks live fairly far away from people. Or else how the fuck would I be able to cover up the fact that I have a demon tied up over my shoulder.

I don't even know what time it is, but it's still dark outside. And the only thing that clicks in this futile darkness is the trigger of my finger pressing down on my car keys.

And the sweet chackling, followed by a roaring engine.

Let's get out of here, yeah blondie?

So...maybe things didn't go as planned.
But what's the worst that could happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.4K 31
"I know I made a mistake Tweek, but I couldn't help it" " Yea ... You know what my biggest mistake was ... it thinking you actually loved me Craig an...
37.5K 1.2K 19
[Editing] "I just wish I could touch you.." Tweek Tweak, a boy who had blonde messy hair and was addicted to caffeine. He had been bullied a lot for...
39.6K 1K 15
Craig Tucker suddenly finds himself hopelessly in love with a certain spazzy blond. How will he deal with these new, overwhelming feelings? Will he...
598 29 8
Craig Tucker was fine with being in a fake relationship. Even though his feelings are real, he didn't mind pretending. He loved Tweek, and as long he...