Her little devil (Hazbin Hote...

By Puppet198463

Charlie the princess of Hell, as she pursues her seemingly impossible goal of rehabilitating demons to peacef... More

Bio
Chapter one
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Bio 2
Questions
Filler
Short: Bed time
Chapter vote
New name and Charlie look
Birth
Vaggies new look
Filler
Teaser
Scenario: Holding the baby.
Snuggles with Cherri
Teaser's
Mommy time
A day out
Nightmare
Chapter vote?
Day at the beach
Discontinued
Favorite toy
Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey.
Sick baby
Loona babysits
Baby's first Zoo trip
Baby and cards
Bottle
Teasers for the show
Question
Mothers day
Actual teasers from the show
Doctor
Smile for mommy
Snuggles
The relatives are coming
4th of July
These three
Vaggie and baby
Scenario's
Scenario's
Hiatus
Not long now
New trailer!
Y/N's new toys!
QnA
Chapter ideas?
Plot
Episode list
Rework
Little Y/N
Angel gives Christmas presents
Speak baby
Overture
Retcon
Retcons
Radio killed the video star
Scrambled Eggs
Masquerade
Dad beat dad
Welcome to Heaven
Hello Rosie
Spin off?
The show must go on
Trivia

Baby learns music

2.8K 83 9
By Puppet198463

Charlie and Vaggie were busy with some hotel management duties, so they asked Alastor to babysit Y/N for a few hours. Alastor was happy to oblige, and he took Y/N to his radio station in the hotel to keep him entertained.

When they arrived at the radio station, Alastor showed Y/N around and introduced him to all of the different instruments and equipment. Y/N was fascinated by the glowing lights and the sound of the music coming from the speakers.

Alastor put on a record of classic jazz music and started dancing around the room, encouraging Y/N to join in. Y/N giggled and clapped his hands, enjoying the upbeat rhythm and the fun dance moves.

Alastor then pulled out his trumpet and started playing a lively tune. Y/N watched in awe as Alastor effortlessly played the instrument, moving his fingers up and down the keys and blowing into the mouthpiece.

Alastor noticed Y/N's fascination and handed him a small toy trumpet to play along with. Y/N happily blew into the mouthpiece, creating a few off-key notes that made Alastor laugh.

As they continued to play music and dance around the room, Alastor also took the opportunity to teach Y/N a few things about jazz and its history. He explained the different styles of jazz and the famous musicians who had helped to shape the genre.

Y/N listened intently, fascinated by the stories and the music. Alastor was impressed by Y/N's curiosity and enthusiasm, and he knew that Charlie and Vaggie would be proud of their son.

After a few hours of music and fun, Charlie and Vaggie returned to the hotel and picked up Y/N from the radio station. Alastor gave Y/N a hug and a pat on the head, telling him that he had been a great companion.

As they left, Y/N waved goodbye to Alastor, already looking forward to the next time they could play music together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 616 39
When Charlie finds an abandoned child on earth she decides to take him back to hell and raise him. Years later he helps his moms run the hotel, but w...
2.1K 45 3
about how Charlie, the princess of hell with the help of others to help the sinners for redemptions, along side her is her son as he gonna follow her...
7.3K 140 11
Meet Nico. One minute, she's blacking out, which is typical for her, until she wakes up in Hell. Before she knew it, she stumbled into a sticky situa...
4.7K 67 12
A young man who cared deeply for his kin, made a deal with the Devil himself, becoming one with Hell itself in order to save the one he loves the mos...