~My Cade~ // Johnny Cade x Re...

By clarebellamy

Made for a Female Reader. Y/N and her brother move to Tulsa, Oklahoma with their father and step-mother. But... More

Introduction + Author Note
Tulsa
Jumped
The Curtis Brothers
The Gang
Johnny Cade
The Golden Trio
Daddy Issues
Kind Cade
Y/N the temporary Curtis
"Like You're Married"
Back to School
Buck's
Steve's Question
Authors Note - Please Read
Ponyboy Got Jumped
Dallas Fucking Winston
A 'Cute Couple'
Johnny and Me
Ain't a Part of the Family
Bloodshed
Thanks, Dal
"do you like him better than me?"
Gone with your Hair
No More Tears Left to Cry
bOrEDoM
I Want to Hold Your Hand
Texas Winston
The Dairy Queens
This Church is on Fire
Author's Note - Please Read!
All Alone - Johnny's POV
We're All Here - Y/N POV
Are you ready to RUMBLE - Johnny POV
Pulling the Plug - Johnny's POV
The Climb - Y/N's POV
The Notebook - Johnny's POV
A Warm Reunion - Y/N POV
First kiss, First Boy - Y/N POV
The Hearing - Y/N POV
Buck's: Part 2 - Y/N POV
Dancing Queen - Johnny POV
Ponyboy Curtis' Crush - Y/N POV
Dally Winston can Cry - Y/N POV
Return to Jay Mountain - Y/N POV
Forever Promise - Y/N POV
Reconciling - Ponyboy POV
Steeeve - Y/N POV
World-Class Rumble - Y/N POV
Stabbed - Y/N POV
Author's Note - Thank You!
First Date - Y/N POV
Exposed - Y/N POV
Father vs. Son - Johnny POV
Walked in On - Johnny POV
Handle the Randle - Y/N POV
Surprise Birthday - Y/N POV
Golden Love - Y/N POV
Sex Talk - Johnny POV
Back to School - Johnny POV
Sunkissed - Y/N POV
Attempted Murder - Johnny POV
Author's Note about Updates
Recovery - Y/N POV
Drifting Apart - Y/N POV
Goodbye - Y/N POV
The Queen of Hearts - Johnny POV
Sodatalks Curtis - Y/N POV
Dallas - Y/N POV
What's right, what's wrong? - Y/N POV
Broken Hearted - Johnny POV
Father - Y/N POV
Only You - Johnny POV
Always and Forever - Y/N POV
I Want You - Y/N POV
Through the Years - Y/N POV
I do - Y/N POV
Our Story - Y/N POV
Goodbye to My Cade - Author's Note
Quick Announcement - C.B.

Civil War - Y/N POV

1.6K 24 23
By clarebellamy

Warnings: Language, Violence

Word Count: 932

I immediately pushed Johnny off of me, very unceremoniously. He toppled onto his back, and we both pretended to be stargazing. The gang stumbled out the back door, led by Two-Bit, who was reeling pickled. So was Steve. And Dally. 

"By God, there you two are!" Dally exclaimed, taking a swig of beer. "Man, I work here but somehow Buck kicked the lot of us out for fighting.!" 

What else did I expect. "Are we gonna let that son of a bitch ruin our night?" Two-Bit said, bounding towards us. "We still got a radio and a two six packs of beers!" 

"Fuck yeah!" Steve exclaimed. Two-Bit tossed him the radio he swiped from Merrill's desk. He aggressively clicked the buttons and 'Johnny B. Goode' by Chuck Berry came on. 

"Whoo!" Two-Bit gleefully shouted, doing a cartwheel and singing along.

"Hey Johnny, this is your song, ain't it?" I teased him, jokingly. 

"Lay off," Johnny smiled. 

"Yeah, Johnnycakes, this one's for you," Dally yelled, pointing at Johnny and flipping off of a car. Of course, he didn't land on his feet. Rather, flat on his back and flinging his beer across the grass. Steve, on the other hand, successfully completed a back flip. 

"Hah, sucker!" Steve scoffed, laughing at Dally and mocking him. 

"Godamnit!" Dally exclaimed, pouncing on him. They engaged in a friendly brawl, rolling and pounching. They were so drunk. 

Johnny grabbed my hand and started dancing. The beat was much faster, and Johnny and I spun around, laughing. Everybody cheered us on, and Steve quit fighting with Dally to go dance with Soda. Dally and Two-Bit started dancing solo and Darry stared at us like we were nuts. I had never laughed so hard in my life. I could hardly breathe from all the running and dancing and laughing. Finally, the music ended and Johnny and I collapsed onto the floor. 

"Oh my God, that was amazing," I huffed. 

"You two are nuts," Darry called from afar. "Hey, have any of y'all seen Ponyboy?" 

"Nup," Dally yelled, rushing up to us and handing us both beers. "Here, take a drink, kid. It'll put some hair on your chest." With that, Dally ran off to do whatever the hell he does. 

"Johnny," I warned, still laughing.

"Bottoms up, kid" Two-Bit said, clinking his bottle against Johnny. Two-Bit downed his bottle in about ten seconds. Johnny followed along. He made a disgusted face as soon as he started drinking, but he didn't stop. I gawked at him as he finished the entire bottle and threw it to the grown.

"There's the little man!" Dally cooed, messing up his hair. "Round two!" Dally handed him a second beer. 

"That's enough," I said. 

"Enough's when I say I've had enough, I'm fine." Johnny argued, taking a swing. 

The rest of the time, I hung out with Darry, supervising the boys. They were all rip roarin'. Soda hadn't touched any alcohol, and he still acted like he was as boozed up as Two-Bit, who had just finished his fourth bottle. 

By the time everyone was tired out, it was around three in the morning. We had gotten to Buck's at seven. Darry and I still hadn't seen Ponyboy, and Darry was starting to get worried. 

"See y'all tomorrow," Two-Bit slurred, taking a swing. 

"Bet," Steve said, waving goodbye. 

Johnny was laying on the ground, looking real sick. "Johnny?" I asked, shaking him a little. "Are you alright?"

"No," he groaned, trying to sit up, but failing. "I feel sick-" Johnny was sick for a minute, and I rubbed his back and handed him Darry's handkerchief. 

"What did I tell you?" I scolded, helping him stand. "That was your first time, wasn't it?"

Johnny nodded weakly. "God, my head's pounding-" he complained. 

"Come on, let's get you back," I said, letting him lean on me. "This is why we don't drink underage."

"Dally-" Johnny began. 

"I don't give two fucks about Dally. He's... Dally. You've seen what alcohol can do. You've experienced it first hand," I said, rubbing his back. "No more drinking for you." 

Johnny didn't even argue. He just leaned on my shoulder, groaning. That's when I saw Ponyboy.

"Gee, there you are-" I began. Ponyboy tackled Johnny. "Oh my God!" I screamed, watching them tumble on the ground. Pony grabbed Johnny by the collar and slugged him hard in the face.

"Stop!" I shouted, trying to pull Ponyboy off. I was unsuccessful. They rolled a little more and Johnny got on top and started punching. Then, Pony kicked him hard in the stomach and they tumbled back a little. "Stop!" By then, Darry and Soda and Dallyhad recognized the commotion and rushed over to pull them away from each other. Soda took a hard whack from Pony and crashed into Darry.

"Hey, cut it out you little shits," Dally yelled. Johnny got him hard in the chin. 

"Stop!" I yelled again, pulling at Pony's back. Pony wheeled around and punched me hard. I fell to the floor and cut my cheek on a rock. Great. "Come on, guys, don't make me do this-" I seethed, rushing back up to them. They didn't stop, so I did what I had to do. I roundhouse kicked Pony off of Johnny, grabbed Johnny's arm, twisted it behind his back, and grabbed Pony in a hold by the neck. They both struggled and failed, and eventually calmed down. Darry and Soda took Pony off my hands and pulled him back by his two arms, and I restrained Johnny. 

"What the fuck is the matter with you two?" I shouted. "We're going back, and once the alcohol wears off, we're having a serious talk." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 56 30
{COMPLEATED} Kalleigh Reynolds, apart of the Reynolds Gang. She may look like a Soc, but in her heart, she is a greaser. Her gang and the Curtis gang...
64.9K 967 38
The black sheep of the Curtis family, Sadie Curtis. Also recognized as the only daughter of the two lovers. Her brothers, Darrel, Sodapop and Ponyboy...
2.2K 199 18
"in my head, we're dancing in the dark. in my head, we kiss under the stars, but we know that's not what we're doing, 'cause, baby, this ain't like t...
199K 3K 21
Brianna is a teenager from Tulsa, Oklahoma in 2017. Her best friend is dreaming of cracking time travel. When one day it actually works, Bri runs int...