Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss O...

By HellsomeGoose

《Requests Closed》 Just a collection of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss oneshots [Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin... More

Request Page
☆Me and You- Stolitz
☆Unlikely Comfort- Husk & Vaggie
☆Dance With Me- Radiodust
☆Nightmares- M&M
☆Couple Time- Fizzmodeus
☆Forever And Always- Radiodust
☆Save me- Stolitz
☆Prank- RadioDust
☆Overworked- Chaggie
☆Dads Are The Best- Octavia & Stolas
☆Blanket Burrito- Fizzmodeus
☆Sleep Deprived- BlitzFizz
☆Pajama Party- Hazbin Hotel
☆Trick or Treat- Stolitz & Fizzmodeus
☆Under The Blood Moon- RadioDust
☆Moxxie?- M&M
☆Starstruck- Fizzmodeus
☆Damn It- Striker x Andrealphus
☆Reconnecting- Blitzø x Verosika (Past Stolitz)
☆The Letter-Mammon x Fizzarolli
☆Board Games- Mammon x NB Reader
☆Caught- Seviathan x Baxter
☆Mine- *Yandere*Queen Bee x Blitzø
☆Burns- Baxter x Nifty
☆Panic Attack- Stolitz
☆Panic Attack- Fizzmodeus
☆Panic Attack- M&M
☆Sick Day- BlitzFizz
☆Show Off- Mammon x Asmodeus
☆Big News- Fizzmodeus
☆School- BlitzFizz
☆Horse- BlitzFizz
☆Lovey Dovey- Mammon x NB Reader

☆My Sick Little Murderer- Stolitz

1.9K 33 4
By HellsomeGoose

Plot: Blitzø has be sick for a couple days now, but when Stolas visits him after a job, the bird won't rest until he makes sure Blitzø takes care of himself

~☆~

Blitzø groaned as he sat up out of bed, this is the third day in a row where he just wanted to lay in bed all day and ignore everyone, but sadly he couldn't. He has at least three new clients waiting for heads to roll, and he couldn't put it off any longer.

He got up and moved about the room, getting dressed in his usual attire before taking some pain killers for the bitch of a headache he was having, as well as his achy limbs. The sore throat and runny nose he would just have to deal with.

After leaving his room, he gently knocked on his daughters door, "Loonie, sweetie, are you ready to go?" He tried to speak as gently as possible without sounding too terrible, but it seemed like that plan wasn't working when Loona opened the door and gave him a questioning look.

"Geez, Dad, you sound worse than you did yesterday," She commented, taking her phone out of her pocket and following him out to the car.

Blitzø smiled, happy that Loona was continuing to call him dad for the first week in a row, yet he couldn't make her worry about him when she needs to focus on work.

"Don't worry about me, sweetie," he said, getting in the car to go pick up Moxxie and Millie.

Once at the office, the three imps geared up for their first job of the day. Blitzø said goodbye to Loona and the three stepped through the portal and into the human world. Their first two clients had relatively simple requests, though the last one was going to be difficult for Blitzø, he was having trouble focusing enough with his current condition.

Sneaking around the town, their first kill was a woman, possibly in her late twenties. They found her pretty easily, as she was sitting on a park bench reading some book. Quickly, Blitzø pulled out his pistol and it didn't take him long to aim and pull the trigger. No sickness was going to soil his aim, at least not yet.

Their next kill was a man who appeared to be in his early sixties, he was a little more difficult to find, though not yet impossible. Yet when they ran to the man's home, Moxxie and Millie noticed that Blitzø was falling behind when he is usually in front leading the way. Though they dared not say anything just yet, its best to leave Blitzø alone until a job is complete. Moxxie got that kill, as he got to it first, and decided it was best to not waste time in fear of angering his boss.

They decided to rest after their second kill, as they had been running around for five hours now due to Blitzø's decrease in speed. They found a dark alleyway to sit in, and Blitzø was the first one to collapse onto the ground, followed by Moxxie and Millie who sat next to each other.

Blitzø had his head leaned against the wall; his eyes shut tightly. He regretted not bringing any of his pain killers with him, as his headache was just getting worse due to the shots still ringing out in his head, and he was exhausted pushing through the pain of his achy limbs as he ran about the human world.

Moxxie decided that now would be a decent time to ask, since he had never seen Blitzø like this, and it was worrisome.

"Um, Blitzø, is everything alright? You seem a bit out of it," he asked, slowly moving a bit to hide behind Millie in case of a retaliation.

Blitzø groaned and looked at the imp, "what are you so concerned for? I'm fine, let's just get this job over with so we can get back to the office." And with that, he got up and started walking away.

Moxxie and Millie didn't waste time following him, though they were both still concerned for him, but he was right, they needed to get this job done.

It took them a lot longer than expected to find the house where their last victim was, and Blitzø just decided that Millie could do it while he got the portal ready.

He groaned in pain when he heard the shot ring out, though did his best to hide it as they all met back up and went through the portal.

"Loonie! We're back!" Blitzø called out, walking in front of Loona's desk and towards his office door. She didn't respond, so he just decided to go in and shut the door behind him.

He was so relieved when he was able to lay his head down, the darkness of his office was soothing, and while it didn't fully solve the headache problem, it did ease the pain ever so slightly.

Though his relief didn't last long, as he heard his overly loud and flamboyant boyfriend burst through the front door.

"Blitzy~" Stolas called out, yet he was surprised to hear nothing. No yelling, no target practice, no plan making, Blitzø was nowhere in sight.

He asked Loona where Blitzø was, and she pointed towards his office door. Carefully, Stolas opened the door and saw his boyfriend with his head on the desk, though clearly not sleeping.

"Blitzy, is everything alright?" He asked as he shut the door behind him.

He walked over to the desk, crouching down next to the imp and placing his hand on his back. Blitzø groaned as he turned his head to look at Stolas, and that's when it all came together in Stolas' head. Blitzø was sick and appeared to have been for some time now. His body shook under his touch, fever chills most likely, and with every sniffle he groaned, so a headache as well.

"Oh my dear Blitzy, you look so unwell. What are you doing at work?" Stolas asked, picking up the sick imp and placing him in his lap with surprisingly no complaints. "Did you go to the human world today at all?"

Blitzø nodded tiredly, gently relaxing his head against Stolas' shoulder. "I had three clients today...couldn't put I off any longer."

Stolas sighed, cringing at Blitzø's voice and how hoarse it was, "but your feverish, my dear, you should be resting. Come now, I shall take you home with me."

"Stolas, I have wo-"

"I will hear none of it, you have clearly been sick for at least a day or two now, you need rest, and I will take care of you." Blitzø surprisingly didn't retaliate or complain, instead he just let his boyfriend gather his things before picking him up once again and leaving his office.

He informed Moxxie, Millie, and Loona of Blitz's condition and that he was sure they could manage on their own, which of course they could. And Stolas didn't waste any time getting Blitzø to his house.

Stolas carefully brought his sick boyfriend to the bedroom, attempting to gently setting him down on the bed to get him same pajamas, though Blitzø wasn't having it. The imp wined and did his best to cling tightly onto Stolas.

Stolas shushed Blitzø and hugged him, being careful not to hug too tightly, "it's alright Blitzy, I just need to get you changed."

Stolas was confused and concerned; he had never seen Blitzø act this way before. Normally he is one for tough love, acting as though he doesn't like anything that Stolas does. Though he wasn't complaining, it was cute to him, it would be even cuter if he wasn't sick, however.

Stolas made quick work to change Blitzø into some more comfy clothes before wrapping the imp in a blanket.

"No... hot," Blitzø whined, pushing the blanket off of himself only to shiver once more.

Stolas sighed, "I know, darling, but you have to keep it on. You're shivering. It's just your head that's warm, so I'll go get a cold rag for you."

Blitzø didn't complain or whine this time when Stolas put him down, and he just kept the blanket on without complaints, too weak to put up much of a fight.

The owl came back shortly after, gently laying the cold rag on Blitzø's head. The coolness was incredibly soothing, and it eased a bit of the tension that was causing his headache.

Stolas chuckles a bit when he sees how quickly Blitzø's face changes from discomfort to relief. "Does that feel better, darling?" He asks, getting changed himself before crawling into bed next to his lover with some medicine in hand.

The imp slowly nods and snuggles close to the owl, gradually falling asleep. Though Stolas was quick to stop him.

"Not yet Blitzy, you need to take this medicine for me, then we can take a nap."

Groggily, Blitzø slowly sits up and allows Stolas to help him take the medicine, and once it was done, he lied back down and snuggled back into Stolas' side. Stolas chuckled and set the cup to the side before laying down and allowing his lover to get comfortable.

"Maybe you should get sick more often, Blitzy~" Stolas joked, laughing to himself.

"Absolutely not...this shit sucks..." Blitzø replied, already falling asleep.

Stolas kissed the imps head, smiling to himself, "of course, darling. Get some rest now."

It didn't take long for Blitzø to fall fast asleep, and Stolas followed shortly after. The two of them slept for what seemed like forever, basking in each other's embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 285 24
''❞helluva boss oneshots ━ title says it all. all of these are on tumblr but i decided to post them on here and a03 as w...
130K 2.9K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...
3.9K 69 25
Much like an 25 days of Christmas movie marathon, This is 25 one-shots for 25 days leading up to Christmas. A mix of Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel ho...
391K 2.4K 16
You were an ordinary human but somehow without dying or doing any evil or sin in your life, you were brough to hell itself where you met people who i...