Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

By DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... More

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
13. Dreams & Fantasies
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
17. Application
18. Power unimaginable
19. Introductions
20. Class-ic
21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable
22. Taken down a peg
23. Power & Dominance
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
33. A Knight In Shining Armor
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
37. Fallen from Grace
38. the Phoenix & Democracy
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
43. The Flight of Dragonstorm
44. The Spice of Life
45. Breaking The Curse
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
48. What Is War Good For?
49. Long Live The King
51. The War of H2O
52. From Beyond The Stars

50. Love is a Battlefield

201 6 3
By DRWEIRD42

3rd Person POV.
Location: the town of Braveheart

Right now the former members of the White Fang were cheering for Y/n L/n as he had just given a moving and memorable speech many were calling for him to be the king of the Faunus just as his ancestors did in days long past.

Y/n: my brothers and sisters I'm glad you have all decided to join me in my heroic Crusade together we shall bring to this world up era of peace, love, and prosperity!!!!

Y/n L/n raised his left hand and with a snap of his cybernetic fingers the former members of the White Fang started glowing their uniforms changed the symbol of the White Fang was no longer on their backs but instead Y/n's Insignia was proudly displayed on their backs for all to see.

Y/n L/n smiled as he was just named King but he looked at Rowena Torchwick and her little bodyguard.

Y/n: Rowena Torchwick in the name of the new age Alliance I am placing you under arrest!!!

Rowena: shit!

Y/n L/n looked over at Neapolitan whom was trying to struggle free of Y/n's telekinetic grip Y/n L/n walked over to Neo with a sad look on his face.

Y/n: tell me why do you work for her?

Neo:..........

Y/n: you can't talk can you? you're mute?

Neo simply nodded her head.

Y/n: well let's fix that little bit of Injustice~

Y/n L/n simply snapped his fingers and with a flash of light Neapolitan had the ability to speak.

Y/n: well go ahead try out your new pipes~

Neo:...........hello?

Neo covered her mouth with both hands realizing that now she had the ability to speak.

Neo: I can talk?!?!?!?

Y/n: yuppity doo dah!!!

Neo's voice was beautiful and as sweet as Neapolitan ice cream.

Neo: why you being so nice to me?!?!

Y/n: because I can tell that you're not a bad person you've just had rotten luck in your life.

Neo: but I'm a villain and you're the hero you should arrest me and take me off to jail?

Y/n: if there's anything I've learned it's that everyone has capacity for change and besides I have a feeling that you don't really want to serve Rowena I have a feeling that it's more like a life debt you owe her for something she did for you in the past, am I right or am I wrong?

Neo: okay you're right I owe her my life because she took me in when I had nothing and I had nobody I've been an orphan all my life and I was forced to live on the streets and steal to survive I didn't know when I was going to have my next meal and she took me in I don't like her but I owe her everything.

Y/n: how about this I'll get you a second chance and you can stay with me no strings attached nothing like that.

Neo: but after everything I've done how do I know this is just some sort of empty promise?!

Y/n: because when I make a promise I don't break them I make you the ultimate of promises the pinky promise.

Neo: what?

Y/n: a pinky promise cannot be broken it must be kept forever!!!!!!!

Neo: forever?

Y/n FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo: ooooooooookay then......

Y/n: Neapolitan I swear to you that I will take you in help you out and give you a home no strings attached a pinky promise cross my heart and hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye!!!!!!!

With the ceremony of the pinky promise being performed the pinky promise had been officially established and must now be forever kept as the most sacred of promises.

Neo: but that doesn't change what I did I've hurt so many people and I've done so many horrible things how are you going to convince the other Heroes that I've changed?

Y/n: that's not a you problem that's a me problem so follow me and I'll take you back to the new age Academy but before we go.

Y/n L/n stepped forward and looked at his fellow brothers and sisters of the Faunus race.

Y/n: my brothers and sisters as your humble King I ask of you all to go to Menagerie there live out lives of peace and harmony and await my command.

The faunus: yes my king!!!!!!!!

Immediately all the former members of the White Fang left to go to Menagerie and to wait further instructions from they're King.

Y/n: okay now let's go.

Y/n L/n held Rowena Torchwick in his telekinetic grip Y/n L/n and Neo made their way back to the new age Academy eventually they made it to the headmistress's office.

Y/n: one criminal tagged bagged and ready for processing!!!~

Glynda: well Color Me impressed you managed to single-handedly capture Rowena Torchwick.

Ruby Tojo: well Color Me impressed.

Venelana: how did you manage to do it?

Y/n: never underestimate the element of surprise and a good old-fashioned inspiring speech.

Glynda: and I see you managed to defeat her bodyguard?

Y/n: actually she's not a bad guy anymore I managed to heal her broken vocal cords and now she's a good guy!!!

Glynda: how are you able to keep turning such irredeemable villains to the side of good?!

Y/n: I don't know it's just what I do~

Glynda: well if anyone can do it it's you you've proven that time and time again so I guess you want her to join the new age Academy as a student as well?~

Y/n: oh you can read me like a book~

Glynda: well just like all the other girls that you've managed to reform and turn from Evil she'll be your responsibility.

Y/n: sounds good to me!!!

Y/n L/n released Rowena from his telekinetic grip and he immediately gave Neapolitan otherwise known as Neo The Grand Tour of the new age Academy.

Cinder POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now is Cinder is absolutely fuming with rage not only did she lose Emerald but now she lost Neo and Rowena Torchwick and a major portion of her White Fang soldiers.

Cinder: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nui: could you please calm down I'm trying to concentrate!

Cinder: well I'm sorry Little Miss Prissy Pants for distracting you from your Perfect manicure but we have lost a major majority of our forces we lost Rowena torchwick we lost Neo and now we are literally on the verge of Bringing Down the new age Academy but it seems that that pathetic excuse for a Hero Y/n L/n just manages to keep ruining my plans at every turn now the Grimm invasion from Mount Superior cannot happen we're just going to have to wait for the new age sports festival to happen and hopefully with the forces we have left will be able to get the job done!!!!!!

Nui: don't worry with all the covers and Grimm will have it won't matter if we have a bunch of stinky animals helping us~

Cinder: listen if we fail this operation not only will Salem have our heads but I will not live to see another day!!!!!!!!!

Nui: that sounds like a you problem not a me problem~

Cinder growled and the one-eyed psychotic Fashionista.

3rd Person POV.
(Time skip the next day)
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in combat class paying attention to the lesson and waiting for the sparring matches to begin soon enough it was time for the sparring matches to begin.

Erza: all right the time has come for the sparring matches do we have any volunteers?

Soon enough someone raised her hand it was none other than Laura Bodewig.

Erza: ah miss Bodewig whom do you wish to challenge?

Laura: I challenge Y/n L/n!!!

Everyone gasped in shock when they heard this.

Erza:: well then what say you Y/n L/n do you accept the challenge?

Y/n L/n stood up and smiled

Y/n: Absolutely I'll never turn down a good challenge!!!

Erza: well then both combatants make your way to battle arena 3!!!

Y/n L/n and Laura immediately prepped themselves for combat and made their way to battle arena 3 when they got there Laura was all decked out in her personal Infinite Stratos unit Schwarzer Regen.

Laura: prepare for defeat Y/n L/n!!!

Y/n: I could say the same to you~

Y/n L/n activated his armor Superotron Mk II and got ready for combat.

Erza: 3...2...1...FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Laura took off into the air firing her rail gun at her opponent he was able to dodge out of the way of each of her powerful rounds he fired his Fusion cannon at his opponent she was able to dodge out of the way of his incoming energy blasts Y/n L/n fired his resonance Blaster at her as well but she was agile enough to avoid the incoming Sonic blasts eventually he decided to take to the air and he began to attack his opponent head on using his retractable blade he had stored underneath his Fusion Cannon the two of them appeared to be evenly matched until eventually Y/n L/n managed to get the upper hand and with a powerful drop kick he was able to send Laura flying down to the ground at terminal velocity she hit the ground with such force that she was almost rendered unconscious but using her extreme military discipline she was able to stay conscious.

Laura: I can't lose I'm the greatest Soldier the German military has ever produced I can't lose he's just a boy and I am the most powerful Soldier!!!!!

Y/n: power without purpose is pointless!!!!

Laura: I need more power to defeat him!!!!

Laura's mind began to become more and more unstable with every passing second until eventually she transformed into some sort of black Infinite Stratos creature seeing this Y/n L/n immediately charged at the thing that Laura had become he pulled out his weapon the Maelstrom he began moving so fast that he became became virtually invisible in reality he was moving so fast that the human eye could not hope to track his movements he raised his weapon with a single blade held at the ready and with blinding speed and unbelievable strength he was able to cut down this monstrosity.

Y/n: it is done

The strange black substance fell apart once it hit the ground it exploded Laura began falling to the ground Y/n L/n was able to catch her just in time before she hit the ground he caught her in a bridal Style.

Laura POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Laura opens her eyes and notices that she is lying in the arms of Y/n L/n she could feel her heart racing in her chest and she can feel the blood rushing to her cheeks and she felt comfortable she felt warm she felt at home a feeling she had never felt before in her entire life.

Laura mind: he managed to beat me in combat he's so powerful and strong he's absolutely perfect in every way I will make him my bride he has no choice!

Laura closed her eyes and cuddled up into the arms of the young man whom she had fallen in love with.

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n landed on the ground as gentle as a freshly fallen snowflake soon enough a couple of medical staff rushed into battle arena 3 they picked up Laura and wheeled her down to the medical wing for immediate medical attention.

Y/n: well that's done I'm hungry I'm going to go make some food.

As soon as the bell rang Y/n L/n made his way back to his dorm where he would make a lovely meal for everyone this time he would make something out of his big book of recipes again of course Emerald and Rebecca watched him closely as well as everyone else who lived in his dorm.

Y/n: man if this don't work I'm going to feel like a jerk!!!

Y/n L/n reached into the pantry and pulled out a brand new waffle maker still in the box.

Y/n: boy I got me a brand new wakanda waffle maker look at the technology it's got all kinds of buttons and dials and stuff!!!

Some of the girls laughed at his silly Behavior Y/n L/n ripped open the box and pulled out the waffle maker he even went as far as to knock on the metal top with a smile on his face

Y/n: boy that made out of vibranium!!!

Y/n L/n took the rest of the wrapping off of the waffle maker he cleaned it off and got it ready for use.

Y/n: I'm about to oust Waffle House it's game over.

Y/n L/n began to cycle through the different waffle options on the waffle maker.

Y/n: wait a minute this thing doesn't have a french fry option.

Y/n L/n used his powers to summon a big bag of Ore-Ida frozen french fries extra crispy Style.

Y/n: I don't want to fight'a but the best frozen fries are Ore-Ida!

Y/n L/n began placing the french fries into the waffle maker much to everyone's confusion.

Daisy: what in the bloody hell are you doing?!

Y/n: you'll see just be patient and take a knee~

Daisy Jones looked at everyone around her and they just Shrugged their shoulders and confusion and just decided to go with it.

Y/n: now please add that cheese~

Y/n L/n added shredded cheese to the fries on the waffle maker once it was ready he closed the waffle maker on Belgian mode and he let out a loud groan of satisfaction.

Y/n: man doing this make me feel like Rebel I feel like I'm doing stuff I'm not supposed to be doing but who cares it smells like a continental breakfast~

After a couple minutes of cooking a ding could be heard signaling that it was done when he opened the waffle maker everyone was surprised to see that the french fries and cheese had been pushed into the shape of giant Belgian waffles.

Nebula: I can't believe that actually worked.

Rebecca: neither can I

Lilith: well if there's anything I've learned from this young lad it's that you should never underestimate what he can do~

Y/n L/n snapped his fingers and without any warning a whole fixings bar was set up in an instant Y/n L/n begin grilling burgers for his amazing concoction soon enough the sound of fire whooshing could be heard and the girls watched as Y/n L/n grilling like a Hibachi chef.

Y/n: I am grilling Jack!!!!

Charlie: he's like a Hibachi chef.

Octavia: I see knives and flames and I can't understand a word he saying.

Y/n: I can fly and I don't even need a cape Jack!!!!!

Emerald: who is Jack?

Jalen: I haven't the foggiest idea but since I've known him the longest I'm going to go by the Golden Rule and just pretend I'm on mushrooms and go with it.

Kuroka: that sounds like a good idea.

Soon enough the infinite Dragon goddess appeared.

Ophis: so what's going on?

Kuroka: Y/n is cooking up something delicious.

Ophis: I thought I spelled something delicious from across the dimensional barriers~

Panty: aren't you the infinite Dragon goddess?

Ophis: yes I am fallen one what are you all doing here?

Stocking: we live here, what are you doing here?

Ophis: I'm here to check up on my mate.

Immediately every single girl present besides the infinite dragon goddess became enraged by what they had just heard Y/n L/n on the other hand wasn't paying attention he was still grilling up a whole mess of high quality hamburgers.

Y/n: it's on like Donkey Kong Jack!!!!!!

Without warning they all started fighting and arguing Nebula on the other hand didn't exactly care she was just watching her little brother cook up a storm while spewing out all kinds of nonsensical Madness.

Nebula: he does not know how good he has it all I know is that when his mating season begins someone's going to be in for a wild ride or maybe all of them as they continued fighting and arguing eventually the argument devolved into just a petty schoolyard argument between 21 different girls them being.

Charlie Morningstar

Octavia Goetia

Emerald Sustrai

Jalen Voorhees

Rebecca Torres

Asia Argento

Velvet Scarlatina

Koneko Toukou

Panty Anarchy

Stocking Anarchy

Gabriel Daystar

Ravel Phenix

Kuroka Toujou

Ophis

Daisy Jones

Mina Ashido

Madame Lilith

Xenovia Quarta

Irina Shidou

Neo

Laura Bodewig

Nebula: 21 different women are fighting over my baby brother he is quite a lucky young man at least our father's genes will be thoroughly distributed.

Y/n L/n was still blissfully unaware of the massive argument that was going on behind him thanks to the fact that his kitchen work was very loud and he was listening to music on his headphones eventually he finished up cooking and he had two dozen more waffle style fry buns eventually he took off his headphones and he yelled out the words

Y/n: YOU CLOWNS COME AND GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hearing these words and smelling the delicious Aroma of wonderful food that had been lovingly prepared by none other than Y/n L/n the girls decided to put their argument on hold until dinner was over the food that have been prepared was delicious high quality burgers seasoned to Perfection and grilled to perfection he also prepared a large Fixins bar for the burgers and the waffle style fry buns were meant to be used as buns for the burgers thankfully he had prepared a small mountain of burgers with enough to serve everyone in the room.

Y/n: well I'm glad everyone's here let's eat!

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3106)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.5K 100
๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ || ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’Š ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ...
27K 570 32
monsters are not born they are made and in this story you will learn that a true dark lord does not come into the world with fire and Brimstone weari...
10.7K 309 58
Nยบ1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 Nยฐ1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
596 56 18
Book One is finally complete, please look forward to Book Two, The Chronicles of Arnora: The Zemorian Invasion! Thousands of years ago there was a gr...