The Bad Guys season 1: Our Ow...

Af Rally9933

The Bad Guys continued on with their lives, encountering brand-new adventures, meeting new friends, and handl... Mere

Brain Damage
Give It A Try
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 1
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 2
Get A Job
Online Dating
Tarantula In The Countryside
Evil Wolf
Mira
Maraschino Ruby
Chief Luggins Strikes Again
Go Shark Go
Date With A Shark
Uptight (Shark's Alright)
We're Criminals, Not Monsters
Just Desserts
Shark's Dorsal Fin
Pizza Night
Fancy Schmancy
The Good Guys, The Bad Guys, and In-Between
Clutter and Down
The Secret (Troubled) Life of Mr. Hornet
A Suspicious Affair
Luggins Bunnies
Quit Swan
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 1
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 2
Let's Ride
Mira In The Field
The Break-Up
Large Webs
Piranha's Adventure In Babysitting
The Bad Blog
Insecurity
Rumors
The Last Secret Part 1
The Last Secret part 2
Love Paradise
You and Me, Together

Red With Envy

188 8 4
Af Rally9933

Hey guys! Sorry I posted a little late. I was working on another chapter while I'm still at school and I delayed my time posting. Well, here it is. I hope I can write my next chapter faster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shark and Piranha went down by the waterfront as they passed by beach restaurants and stores along the way.

"Thanks for helping me find a lobster roll truck on Instagram, Piranha," Shark said.

"Eh, I just wish we didn't have to go to this stupid, gentrified waterfront. This place was so much better when it sucked and we never came here," Piranha grumbled.

Shark and Piranha then made it in front of the food truck.

"Well, here's our lobster roll truck," Shark said.

"Uh, hey, guys?" Behind them, a hippie interrupted them, You're cutting in line. It starts back there," he pointed to the back of the line, which was a very very long line, and the end of it was unable to be seen

"What? No! All I wanted was just some decent lobster," Shark whined grumpily.

"You know, Shark, they're right out there, up for grabs," Piranha pointed to the ocean, "We should just go straight to the source."

"What are you even suggesting, Piranha? That we, what, we get a lobster boat and be lobstermen?" Shark asked.

Piranha was seen wearing a grey turtleneck sweater with cobalt blue pants, black shiny boots, and over the sweater was a navy blue ship captain's coat with 4 gold buttons to keep it closed, a gold button on each cuff of the sleeves, the flaps open, exposing a little bit of the turtleneck. On his head was a matching navy blue sailor's cap, "Yeah."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at the hideout, Hornet sat at the dinner table, calculating the savings that he earned from his job at FasTogether, and hoping he'll use them for something important in the future.

When the elevator opened, Diane came in with Tarantula on her shoulder, laughing together. Diane was carrying a big shopping bag, while Tarantula carried two small ones, and they put the bags on the dinner table.

"Where have you guys been?" Hornet asked when he noticed Tarantula and Diane having a good time and putting the bags in front of him.

"We were just at the mall, stopping by at the nail salon to have our nails painted," Diane answered.

"I don't even have nails, but look at my hands. So shiny," Tarantula showed her mitten hands, and the tips were painted colorfully.

The governess added, "We learned all about painting nailess hands and fingers, and intern trainings, and not to ask how the store stays in business, because the manager gets really defensive."

"I love it how she says, 'Mitten hands are so plain! Paint them now!'" The hacker imitated the manager's voice as she and Diane laughed loudly, much to Hornet's confusion.

"Oh, you so had to be there," Tarantula told Hornet

"I'm so glad I wasn't," Hornet admitted. When Tarantula and Diane, poured out their newly-bought clothes, accessories, and nail-polishing tools, Hornet noticed they covered all of his stuff, "Hey, you guys are getting your manicure junk all over my notebooks. My charts in spare spaces were exciting enough. The paint is redundant."

"Hornet, you should go do your work in your room," Tarantula suggested.

"What? I mean, I always do my writing here. Why don't you go repaint your 'nails' in your room, Webs?" Hornet recommended.

"Repainting nails in my room?" Tarantula sputtered, and she and Diane laughed loudly.

"Imagine what the manager would say!" the governess chuckled, imagining what the manager would say about painting nails in a very small space like Tarantula's room, "Hornet, we need the table. We got more accessories for not just nails, but also dresses and hair coming."

"Yeah. In these few days, we'll have an amazing girl time!" Tarantula declared, "Right, D?"

"You betcha, W!" Diane responded happily before heading out of the hideout with the elevator.

When Diane left as the elevator closed, Hornet turned to Tarantula, asking her in private, "Did you just call each other 'D' and 'W'?"

"Yeah. Girl talk. I always wanted to do that with the boys, but they don't get it," Tarantula explained.

Then, Hornet something on Tarantula pointed hair, "Hey, is that my hair clip?"

Tarantula looked up to notice a dragonfly hairclip, "It's the one you gave to me."

"Well, I want it back."

"Right now? You don't even have hair."

"I need that for my antenna," Hornet snatched the hairclip from Tarantula's hair, "Maybe you and 'D' can buy a new one on my working table. And if 'H' gets a 'X' because of 'D' and 'W', he's gonna be 'T'd... off," Hornet quickly grabbed his stuff, and flew away, leaving Tarantula to look confused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Wolf's room, Wolf was looking at his phone, scrolling posts from social media. But then, Hornet burst into his room without knocking, and threw his things on the drawer next to the door.

"Wolf, I just did something bad," Hornet blurted out.

"Hornet, we're the Bad Guys. We always do something bad... but I really want to know what it is!" Wolf pointed before putting his phone down, "So, spill it, bug. What is it?"

"I just got really mad at Webs out of nowhere, and I don't know why. I was never mad at Webs, I'm always mad at Diane. It just... happened," the little insect admitted.

"Well, you've brought your dysfunction to the right place," Wolf stated, "Apparently, petting dogs makes patients more relaxed and happy. As you can see, I'm a canine, so I can be your petting dog. It's actually a real thing about petting dogs that makes you relaxed, and not just a scam made up by my fake organization, the Petfur Group."

An ad showed Wolf being petted by several arms on his cheek, behind his ears, and his head. "The Petfur Group, not a fake organization."

Hornet rolled his eyes, and scoffed, "Seriously? The Petfur Group? Why are you wasting my time with this?"

"Wow, you're mad at everyone today. But I can help you. I've really learned a lot about being a therapist," the Bad Guy leader confessed.

The insect asked, "From who?"

"From you and Shark. I know you two have been practicing being therapists as your part-time job one day. But you two are getting there," Wolf answered, "Anyhoo, back to your brand of nuttiness."

"I was probably just annoyed that Webs and Diane asked me to leave the dinner table," Hornet shared his problem.

"As your therapist, I suggest that you pee under the table a little bit. Mark your territory.

Snake has his room, Piranha has his spatula, I have my pee-on-things."

"Or I could just tell them the table is my working spot, and I need them to respect that."

When Hornet flew towards the door, Wolf agreed to that suggestion, but suggested another thing, "Great. And if that doesn't work–"

Hornet turned to Wolf, and clarified, "Wolf, I'm not peeing under the table."

"You have to want to get better, Hornet!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Shark was putting a bucket of chums down, and sighed calmly, "I can't believe we're doing this. We're actually going lobster fishing."

"Our way of life is disappearing, hermano," Piranha said as he was wearing a yellow rainjacket and a hat, and acted like a real fisherman.

"Piranha, we got the boat 15 minutes ago. Settle down. How'd we get the boat, anyway?" Shark asked.

"Traded it for Pinkberry with chocolate coins from a working-class New Englander hooked on Pinkberry with chocolate coins," Piranha answered.

"Huh. All right, well, I got lobster pots, trammel nets, buoys, chum, rope, flotation gear, and a radio," Shark explained while pointing to each tool they needed to hunt for lobsters, "What do you get?"

"Pinkberry with chocolate coins," Piranha showed a cup of Pinkberry yogurt with chocolate coins as toppings.

The bigger fish snatched the yogurt cup from the little one, and told him, "Piranha, stop screwing around and give me that Pinkberry with chocolate coins, and go get me some more Pinkberry with chocolate coins."

"Uh, let me check on Carrie first," the little fish turned around to talk to his companion, "Carrie, how you doing with that double sheet bend?" Carrie the stuffed swam was sitting beside the rope, "Okay, apparently I said "half hitch" or whatever," Piranha crossed his fins at the toy.

"I don't even know why you brought her," Shark wondered.

Piranha explained, "Hornet wanted me to bring him so Carrie would have an adventure outside the hideout. She also gets so jealous when you and I hang out.

"Well, tell her she doesn't have anything to worry about."

"She doesn't?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the hideout, Wolf, Tarantula, Hornet, and Diane were going to eat lunch as they gathered ingredients for their create-your-own-pizza. Tarantula brought her own pizza to the table while Hornet already had his.

"Webs, I love this whole individual pizza thing you and Diane came up with. It gives us a chance to express who we are," Wolf complimented while holding his pizza on the plate.

"Yours has nothing on it," Diane noticed Wolf's pizza surface has no toppings.

"It's a deep-dish. It's all bubbling beneath the surface. Ham, pepperoni, olive, self-doubt..., I mean, basil," Wolf corrected himself while explaining.

Diane shrugged as she headed to the table with her pizza.

Hornet then started announcing something important, "All right, well, while we're all here I wanted to talk about the incident that occurred at this very table a short while back–"

But he was then interrupted when Diane gasped and took out an earring from her pizza, "Oh! Webs, look, there's an earring on my pizza!" The girls started laughing, making Hornet feel uncomfortable for being interrupted by the two girls, "One of my earrings! It fell on my pizza! Oh! Take a picture!" Diane exclaimed as Tarantula took out her phone, and took a picture of Diane holding her earring and the pizza in front of her.

"What are you guys doing?" Hornet asked.

"Real-time girl time. We wanna take this picture to immortalize this great meal and one day re-live the hilarious pizza earring episode," Tarantula replied as she and Diane laughed together.

"Webs, this episode is barely worth living, let alone re-living," Hornet didn't find this fun, and complained, "And you didn't even make the meal. You just put a bunch of toppings in bowls and opened a jar of sauce!"

"I actually opened the sauce," Wolf admitted, "Why do I need validation for that?"

"What's going on with you, Hornet?" Tarantula asked in concern.

"Well, I was telling you, but you were so busy with your girly bonding moment, and shoddy adhesive work," Hornet took out his helmet, and showed the hologram of Diane's Instagram I mean, look at Diane's Instagram. N1NJAG0FANG1RL? Who named that?"

"I don't want everyone to know that my Instagram page was all about me and Webs. It'll compromise my job," Diane explained and smiled sheepishly.

"See? Diane is ashamed to be your friend," Hornet pointed it out to Tarantula.

"No, Hornet. She's right. We've been hiding in the shadows for a while, and Diane was an expert on it... well, still in an expert," Tarantula smirked at the governess, and the two laughed loudly again.

But Hornet scoffed while blowing a raspberry, "Pfft! We make our own Instagram page, and we even use our names there. A lot of people used someone else's names–Our names, for example–to hide their real names."

"Hornet, if this is how you're gonna behave, you can leave this table and go to your room," Tarantula advised.

"Oh, perfect. Kick me off the table again. Maybe this time I'll just take it with me," Hornet grabbed the edge of the table, and dragged the table across the main room. When Hornet opened the door, he tried to drag the table into his room, but the door won't fit the door, "I said maybe!" Hornet yelled as he just left the table there while the door was open, and proceeded flying into his room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of the sea, Shark and Piranha were now wearing dark blue T-shirts with a pair of orange rubber booted overalls with the straps buckled in safely by two silver clips. They pulled a lobster trap to check if they get any lobster, but when they opened the trap, it was empty.

"Three hours of lobster fishing and nothing," Shark sighed disappointedly.

"You shouldn't have dumped all my Percocets in the water. Now the lobsters are just down there hanging out and defrauding the government for disability checks," Piranha said.

"Should we drop our traps somewhere else?" Shark suggested.

Piranha asked, "Like where?"

"I don't know, maybe we try Mel Brooks. It's those brooks nobody even heard of until three years ago, and now all of a sudden it's huge," the big fish explained

"Eh, we could try Frank Ocean. Although I hear that ocean was mean to Miguel Pimentel," the little fish said.

"Maybe Awkwafina?"

"Crystal Waters?"

"Naya Rivera?"

"Sam Waterson?"

"Isla Fisher?"

Suddenly, a sailor passed by them, calling them through the megaphone, "How are those celebrity water puns working out?

But Shark and Piranha ignored him as they stayed focused on finding an area for lobster fishing.

"Welp, this has been a bust," Shark stated.

The sailor continued, "George Strait? Anyway, your guys were good, too."

Piranha looked down at his wristwatch, and declared, "Uhp, we're due for an eight-second squall. I got to go have an overacting scene where I curse God in a boat storm."

Piranha rushed forward as the weather changed into a stronger storm with hard rain, cold winds, strong current, and lightning as it swung the boat in different ways. He stood on top of the VHF antenna as he hung on, and yelled to the sky.

"Strike me down, you coward! I have big feelings about weather! The storm symbolizes my madness!This is worth it for fish!"

The storm suddenly stopped as the waves calmed down, as so was the boat.

Piranha climbed down from the, and said, "Well, Carrie, clear one BAFTA's-worth of space on the trophy shelf," When he searched for Carrie, where he had lost saw her, the swan toy wasn't there beside the rope anymore, "Carrie?" Piranha looked around for the stuffed swan, until he looked outside the boat. There, Carrie was floating on the water. She was tripped out of the boat by the storm, "Carrie!" The stuffed swan then sank into the ocean, "No!" Piranha just helplessly Hornet's favorite toy sank.

Shark got a chance to see the toy sinking, and asked, "How did he sink so fast?"

"I get the feeling that Hornet put coins in her," Piranha explained.

"What?"

"He was just trying to help steal those coins from the banks. He has no hiding place where he could keep those coins!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the Bad Guys' Hideout, when Diane took a break from her work in the meantime, she visited Wolf's room for a therapy session, and hoped Wolf had advice for her about dealing with Hornet.

"So Hornet hates me all of a sudden and I don't know why," Diane said.

"Okay, well, this kind of puts me in an awkward position. You see, Hornet is also one of my first patients," Wolf explained.

"Oh, good. I'm glad he's getting help," the governess murmured.

Wolf then suggested, "The only advice I can give you is; Be extra nice to Hornet. Drop a dead bird at her feet. And if that doesn't work...," he demonstrated by scratching Diane's chin, "Scratch under his chin," then he scratched behind her ear, "Behind his antenna instead of his ear," Then he scratched on top of her head, "Maybe a little bit on the top of his head. But be gentle. He's really small."

"All right. Thanks, Wolf," Diane thought it was a piece of good advice as she jumped from the chair, and headed to the door before turning around, and asking her "therapist", "So do you have any dead birds I could maybe...?"

"Yeah, no, I don't think so. I kinda need all the ones I have," Wolf answered as Diane grinned understandingly, and headed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Shark and Piranha, they were now wearing scuba gear as they were going to rescue the stuffed swan.

"We have to save Carrie! We have to! Hornet's going to kill me!" Piranha cried nervously.

"I know, Piranha, but look," Shark put the sea level map on the boat floor, "Our only chance is if he's up here on the George Cumberland Ridge. We'll never reach him if he's fallen down into the Brian Trench."

The sailor returned, and spoke through the megaphone to declare another celebrity water pun, "Also, Danielle Fishel. Or-or yours. Y-Yours are good, too."

With no time to lose, Shark and Piranha put their goggles on, and dove into the water. Obviously, they didn't need the gear as they could swim and breathe underwater, but as anthropomorphic animals, they needed it. They just didn't need oxygen tanks at all. They still had gills to breathe.

The two fish swam all the way down until they made it above the ocean floor. They looked around to find the stuffed swan. Just then, Piranha spotted Carrie, who was sitting on a rock.

Despite the fact that they could talk underwater either, Piranha took out a chalkboard with a pen attached to it by a string.

He got Shark's attention, and wrote something on his chalkboard. He wrote, "Their he is!"

Shark then took out a chalkboard, and wrote something before showing to Piranha, "*There"

Piranha erased his writing with his sleeve, and wrote on the board again before showing to Shark, "Your a dork"

Shark erased his writing, and wrote another correct grammar before showing to the little fish, "*You're"

Piranha once again erased his writing, and wrote another thing before showing to the big fish, "Don't Be a grammar giant squid."

Shark narrowed his eyes to read the phrase again, confused about what it meant. Suddenly, a Giant Squid grabbed him with its tentacles, and strangled him around the water Piranha just watched when he dodged out of the way after the Giant Squid attacked.

Piranha looked down at the chalkboard, reading his writings. He added something to it, and it was revealed that he added two "dashes" next to the word "grammar", and the "Giant Squid" was underlined with two exclamation points, "Don't Be a grammar– Giant Squid"

Piranha then proceeded with his mission to rescue the stuffed swan as he swam down to rescue Carrie.

The Giant Squid continued to strangle the helpless Shark until it threw him down.

Piranha extended his fin to reach for Carrie. He kept swimming as he was getting closer and closer. He was about to grab the swan, until Shark bumped into Piranha, causing the two to push Carrie off the rock, and continued to sink down.

Piranha tried to retrieve Carrie as he helplessly watched the swan sink into the deep deep dark trench until she was out of sight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the hideout, while Hornet was drinking hot chocolate, he felt that someone scratched under his chin, then his antenna, and his head. Bothered by a giant orange finger, Hornet turned around to see Diane behind him, noticing she was the one scratching him.

"What are you doing?!" He yelled.

"Wolf said this would help," Diane said.

"Well, it's not."

"He had one other suggestion."

Diane then dropped a small box beside Hornet.

"What is that?" the bug asked.

"My old goldfish," the governor answered, "Wolf wouldn't give me one of his dead birds, so I dug up my fish from my backyard. We good?" she had her thumbs up.

But Hornet was annoyed by Diane's new behavior when Wolf gave her these suggestions as he answered, "Diane, that is disgusting. You're a governess. You're better than that."

"I was just trying to do something nice."

"It's not nice!"

Diane exhaled sharply, and scolded the insect, "Well, you're not nice."

"I don't appreciate having dead animals!" Hornet shouted.

Hornet and Diane started to argue angrily, until Tarantula crawled out form her room, and approached the two arguing animals.

"What's going on here? Guys, what's going on?" Tarantula questioned.

"Diane is being dramatic. Probably because she's been hanging out with you too much," Hornet answered without making eye contact with her.

Tarantula was shocked by Hornet's behavior, "Hornet, that is no way to talk to me."

"You shoulda heard how she was talking to Barbara!" Diane showed the box that held her dead fish, but Hornet slapped the box down to the floor, "Barbara!".the governess screamed for her dead fish.

Hornet, Diane, and Tarantula started arguing with each other loudly, tunil Wolf walked out of his room after hearing even loud commotion than a minute ago.

Tarantula then saw Wolf behind her, and pleaded, "Wolf, please help me out here."

"All right, let's go. Seat down on the couch! Now!" Wolf commanded the three.

Tarantula, Hornet, and Diane headed to the coach, and sat down while Wolf sat on another small couch beside the trio.

"I thought I sensed some tension around the house. Maybe it's time for a little professional intervention. So, we're gonna do a little group therapy session," Wolf announced, "Diane, you start".

"Well, I was hanging out with Webs, and then Hornet just snapped at me whenever I'm around," Diane explained.

"And how did that make you feel?" Wolf asked.

"I don't know. Upset, I guess." the governess responded before facing Hornet next to Tarantula, "I came here peacefully without bothering you, Hornet, but all of a sudden..., well," she couldn't explain anymore since she and Hornet both knew how the latter felt when the former came in.

"Diane, I..." Hornet tried to explain, but Tarantula cut him off when she was now comforting Diane.

"Oh, Diane, it's okay, you still have me, and I like having you around. Why don't we go out tomorrow to the mall again, and have a little girl time...?" Tarantula cooed, feeling pity for her friend.

"Oh, barf in my mouth!" Hornet shouted, showing his emotions again, "All you've been having is girl time! You go to the mall together, the store, you help her out at her job... I mean, what kind of person spends so much time with a governor?"

"A girl, Hornet! That's what girl friends do!" Tarantula pointed.

"Well, you were my girlfriend first!" Hornet blurted, until he realized what he just said, making Tarantula, Diane, and Wolf stare at him quietly. Hornet sat back down, feeling regret about his words, "I'm sorry. I don't know where that came from."

"This is what we call a breakthrough," Wolf declared. He then stood up from his seat, and told Diane, taking her off the couch, and escorting her out of the main room before heading to the elevator, "Come on, Governor. I think Webs and Hornet need a little bug time. You and I can have some canine time."

"Don't talk like a girl if you're not a girl," Diane said while shaking her head, gesturing to stop talking like that.

When Wolf and Diane were gone as the elevator closed, Tarantula had the chance to talk to Hornet, "I want to show you something," Tarantula jumped off the couch, and headed to her room. Hornet waited for a second, until Tarantula went back to him with a photo, "Look at you. You look like an itty-bitty bug," the photo showed Tarantula and Hornet together with the former making a big smile for the photo while the latter showed a nervous smile while staring at the camera, "I just wanted to pin you to a board and hang you on a wall."

"You always know just what to say if not how to say it," Hornet smiled, even though Tarantula could pin him on the wall for real.

"That's why I started keeping pictures about you and me, to remember when you first came here and needed me. Those were some of the best times of my life," Tarantula cooed while wrapping an arm around Hornet's back.

"You know, I'm always trying to be so independent and mature. But the truth is, sometimes I wish I was that Hornet I used to be again, and I had my best friend," Hornet admitted

"Oh, Hornet! You always have your best friend! Always!" Tarantula pulled his little friend into a hug as Hornet hugged her back. When they pulled away, Tarantula suggested, "Why don't we go do something together? Just you and me."

"I would love that," Hornet nodded in agreement before showing Tarantula the dragonfly hairclip, "Here's the hairclip back."

"Thanks, Hornet," Tarantula clipped the hairclip on her hair, "And after your shift, what do you say we go to the mall and do a little shopping?"

"Oh, that'd be great. We should go to the spa. I heard boys can go there."

"Yeah, well, you're not that kind of boy."

The two smiled at each other before leaving the couch, and heading to Tarantula's room to have some bonding time together as very good friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shark and Piranha later returned to the boat as Shark removed his scuba gear after being nearly killed by a giant squid.

"What are you doing, Shark? We have to go back," Piranha pleaded.

"Piranha, it's over. Carrie's fallen way too deep. We can't get to her," Shark said.

"But Carrie is Hornet's first toy, and he trusted me to keep an eye on her. We can't just leave her there."

"I'm afraid we have to, Piranha. Hornet will understand."

Piranha was then angered by Shark's "selfishness" as he couldn't let Carrie leave there or Hornet would never forgive him. Piranha just had enough of Shark's limitations, "You know what? I don't care what you do. I'm going back to save Carrie... for Hornet," Piranha turned around as he stood on the edge of the boat.

"Fine. Go ahead and try. You'll be back in one minute," Shark said as he had no control over convincing Piranha to risk his own life to save Hornet's favorite toy, "That's just enough time for me to remember the main guy in 'In The Heights'," When Piranha dove into the water, Shark then started to think of the actors from the movie he mentioned earlier, "Let's see, it was a three-name guy. Uh, Anton... Anton Ramirez? Ramon? Okay, I just need to go through every combination of Anton, Ramirez and Ramon, and I'll get it. Uh, no, wait, Ste-, Steve? Steven Ogg? Steve-No? Stephanie? Be-Beatriz. Stephanie Beatriz! In The Heights, starring Melissa Barrera and Stephanie Beatriz! Yeah, yeah. Okay, I see the poster now. Whew. What a relief. Okay, mystery solved."

But then, Shark looked at the edge, and started to feel worried for Piranha. The little fish is a freshwater. He was just lucky to survive salt water, but Shark wasn't sure how long he'll survive there, not to mention the pressure of the deep trench would kill him

Under the sea, Piranha swam all the way down as he entered the opening of the deep. He switched the flashlight on as the deep was getting darker. He encountered an angler fish and under fish, but he ignored them as he focused on his mission.

Piranha continued to swim even deeper and deeper as he noticed cracks in his goggles, and could feel his lungs slowly crushing. The pressure of the deep was extreme. It caused more cracks on Piranha's goggles, and the little fish was getting weaker and her vision was blurry, but he had to stay awake to find Carrie.

Finally, he spotted a white dot, who happened to be Carrie. He finally found her! Piranha swam down to the toy, and landed on the floor. Piranha dropped the flashlight, and grabbed the swan. He looked down on the swan, and all Piranha thought was Hornet. This toy meant so much to his best friend, and Piranha was relieved that he finally got her back.

Piranha then laid down on the floor after he felt his lungs here crushed, and he ran out of oxygen. He didn't feel like swimming out of this deep, so he had to just give up, and accept his faith. At least he got Hornet's toy with him. Piranha then took out his chalkboard, and wrote something there before passing out.

Piranha just laid there unconsciously as the flashlight blinked until it ran out of battery. The little fish was alone in the deep dark trench.

A minute later, a light shined above Piranha. It was Shark, who swam down while holding a flashlight. Just in time to rescue his little brother. Shark had been living in the ocean all his life, so he had a chance to survive the deep to get Piranha and Carrie out of there.

Shark grabbed Piranha with the swan, and was about to swim up. But then, he noticed some writings on the chalkboard, and it read, "Anthony Ramos." He was one of the main stars of the movie, In The Heights, which Shark tried to guess.

"Ugh!" Shark groaned as he swam up, carrying Piranha and Carrie to safety.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Sam Rockwell - Mr. Wolf

Craig Robinson - Mr. Shark

Anthony Ramos - Mr. Piranha

Awkwafina - Ms. Tarantula

Rhenzy Feliz - Mr. Hornet

Zazie Beetz - Diane Foxington/The Crimson Paw

Seth McFarlane - Sailor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author

Rally9933

Co-Author
MasterClass60
TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew, I finally finished this chapter!

The whole chapter was based on Family Guy: Lawyer Guy, and Dog with A Blog: Tyler Gets A Girlfriend.

Shark and Piranha's arc was loosely based on Brian and Stewie's arc in Family Guy, while Wolf, Tarantula, Hornet, and Diane's arc was loosely based on Avery, Chloe, Stan, Bennett, and Ellen's arc in Dog With A Blog.

Tarantula and Diane had been hanging out together since the movie, much to Hornet's jealousy, but it was revealed that Tarantula and Hornet are still best friends.

Carrie made an appearance while Snake was absent in this chapter. It is also revealed that Hornet kept coins inside of Carrie. It is possible that Carrie had a zipper somewhere for Hornet to keep his coins inside like a purse.

Special thanks to MasterClass60 and TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3 for helping me a lot with this chapter.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Hope I'll post the new one soon.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

461K 14.9K 51
"Even though we never said it to each other, we knew." STARTED : 17th April 2021 FINISHED : 13th June 2021 (social media x real life)
1.3M 27.1K 123
Basically what the title says!
20.4K 434 11
I don't see this in any site, so I'll do it myself. Disclaimer: I don't own anything in this fanfiction. DreamWorks owns everything in this fanfictio...
34K 1.5K 42
𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗 | ❝ 𝘚𝘖 𝘠𝘖𝘜 '𝘙𝘌 𝘚𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘜𝘕𝘐𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘌 𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘈 𝘚𝘐𝘛𝘊𝘖𝘔 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘞𝘖 𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘎�...