The Red Conqueror

Par SkimReader07

Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. Af... Plus

Clarifications
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
OVA 1: Thoughts of the Hyoudou
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OVA 2: Repentance of a Valkyrie and Knight, Doubts of an Angel
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

OVA 3: Confirming Doubts

9.3K 153 98
Par SkimReader07

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

Note, this is the same Monday as seen in the beginning of chapter 21

On the same Monday that the girls went to school and would receive their mission to handle some monsters. Irina Shidou, the resident "angel", did not go, as if something told her to stay away. She laid in bed, reminiscing about the dreams she has been having. She had given her concerns to Gabriel on the girls trip that they took.

They were becoming slightly more vivid, she thought she could envision herself with Kiba, since she did some training with him after the Trihexa incident but her dreams said otherwise and his attitude towards her had not been kind as of late. In her dreams, Kiba was always walking away from her, but she was happy and she had a family with someone else. Someone with brown hair, but she could never see their face, however, now that man was always fading into ash, when she was cuddling him and he would always ask her: "Why did you do it?"

She could not understand the question, but the voice sounded familiar to her. She would also trace back to Rossweisse's words as well and she felt guilty because she thought back to her childhood. She had talked with Gabriel of her past, but never could remember the name of the boy in her dreams. She did note how that boy from her past was very similar to the man that she had a family with in her dreams. Sadly, that world was always crumbling around her, she would be holding a baby, but then the baby faded away, the family portrait faded away, her home with the man faded away. She felt down and felt like she shouldn't be here because something was missing.

When the others went to school, she chose to be excused as she felt that she lost a piece of herself. Seeing as no one was in the house, she went to the roof to the shrine she had made for Ophis, who laid there, feeling weak and despondent, but overall, emotionless. She figured that she might as well speak to the loli, maybe get some insight.

Irina: Ophis-sama, are you okay? - taking a seat next to the dragon loli.

Ophis: Hmm, oh, it's the self-proclaiming angel sister.

Irina: Well, I don't feel like an angel at the moment.

Ophis: What do you mean?

Irina: Well, have you ever felt that you were missing a piece of yourself?

Ophis: Yes, when Rizevim stole my power, why?

Irina: Oh, well, I haven't had my power stolen, but like a piece of my heart, it's like I can't get it back, you could always get your power back, but I don't think I can get that piece of my heart back.

Ophis: Your heart? - tilting her head in confusion.

Irina: Yes, you see, I've been having these dreams of having a family, however, the father is not Kiba like I thought it would be. It's someone else, they have brown hair, a little darker than mine, but I never see their face. When I talked with Rossweisse, she mentioned that she wouldn't want to be my childhood friend and I thought about my childhood, before I used to get bullied and felt alone, until this boy stood by my side. We played together, everything that you could imagine as kids, but I couldn't see his face either, but I noticed that he and the man in my dreams had similar hairstyles.

Ophis: So you are dreaming about your future mate?

Irina: I don't think so, I think I already met him, but I did something that hurt him because in the dream, he would ask me why did I do it? Then things start fading into ash, the baby that I held, gone, the two kids playing outside, gone, and then the husband whose children I mothered, he went, too. I'm not sure if it was a good idea that I slept with Kiba-kun now because a week after that, those dreams started occurring.

Ophis: Hmm, I think I understand, I also wonder why I gave myself to Vali, maybe it was because of power, but I felt something wasn't right, each time with Vali, I felt myself get weaker and I didn't understand. It reminded me of how my time spent with Rizevim made me weaker, though I did not sleep with Rizevim and he replaced me with Lilith, who I wish I could see again. However, I have this feeling that Baka-Red would attack me, despite the fact that it was he that invaded my home.

Irina: So you feel wrong in sleeping with Vali?

Ophis: As time goes by, yes, I am beginning to feel the influence of his grandfather on him and I don't know how and fear that I won't like the answer.

Irina: I see.

Ophis: Do you feel wrong sleeping with Kiba?

Irina: Well, as you said as the time goes by, yes, I don't think he ever had my heart, but I gave him my body and looking back on it, I don't think I ever had his heart. I thought maybe he felt an attraction, too, something I told Xenovia, who talked to me about new experiences and she told me to speak with Gabriel about it. After that, we planned to do it at a hotel. Now that I think about it, whenever I go back to that day that Xenovia gave me the plan of taking Kiba-kun and Gasper-kun for experience, I feel like there was this presence on the left of me. However hearing the others speak of their experiences, it excited me, but now I can see that was just lust and if it wasn't for the new feature, I would be a fallen angel. Now I think I see why Rossweisse-sensei told me that I didn't deserve my wings and I think she's right.

Ophis: It must be why you're not your usual self, I would like to say that you shouldn't let her words get to you, but from what you told me, along with my own doubts, I fear that she is right, too.

Irina: Yeah - looking down in dismay.

Ophis: You still have my blessing, correct?

Irina: Of course, and thank you so much for bestowing it on me.

Ophis: I think you're going to need it for what's to come, self-proclaiming angel sister.

Irina: Oh... ok, I'm going to head back down, do you want anything? - getting up from her spot next to Ophis.

Ophis: Some cookies would be nice.

Irina gave a nod and was about to leave until she heard her name called, not her nickname but her name.

Ophis: And Irina, I hope your luck is better than mine and you find that boy again.

Irina: Uh, thanks - she did not know why, but it felt foreboding that Ophis said that.

She went and got the cookies that Ophis liked and went about her day, or at least until the others came back from school. Every time she walked past the main room, where she last did it with Kiba, she shivered, but in disgust with herself. She saw that she wasn't the only one sleeping well as she had seen the bags under Asia and Koneko's eyes. Asia could not contact Genshirou, she also noticed that Ravel had not been back yet, so she believed that something must have happened in the Phenex clan. She thought about calling her parents, but something told her that it would be a bad decision. When the others came back, they talked about a mission with the Hero Faction.

Xenovia: Hey, Irina, we got a mission with the Hero Faction, Kaichou gave us the week off to handle it, so get ready.

Irina: Oh, um, I don't think I can go with you, sorry, still not feeling well - she was grateful that neither Koneko nor Kuroka were here to detect her lie and once again, grateful that the feature enabled her to lie.

This was the one lie that surprisingly she felt good about as for the others, although she did not lie, she agreed to the lies that were told to the caretakers of the home they resided in. Something about them also made her feel uneasy now, something was missing and it was connected to her.

Xenovia: Really? You sure? You look fine to me.

Irina felt irritated that her "friend" did not see her discomfort and she began to wonder if Xenovia even cared about what she felt. She always looked up to Xenovia, but with everything that has been happening around her, she felt that was a mistake, since Xenovia listened to Rias.

Irina: Well, I'm not, so you'll have to do it without me - speaking through gritted teeth.

Xenovia: Fine, whatever, guess I'll get to spend more time with Kiba-kun - trying to coax Irina.

Irina: Yeah, sure, good luck with that - she preferred the man in her dreams over Kiba, but it was that dreaded feeling that the man didn't prefer her and it had something to do with her actions.

Xenovia: Really? I thought you would be jealous, oh well, more for me - heading out of Irina's room.

Irina just laid in her bed, she already knew that the only way Kiba would bother to give Xenovia attention is if Rias told him to. She never understood how Rias had that much pull over him. She just assumed that it was because she was his mistress, unaware of the threat that had been given. She then heard her door open again, looking to find Asia peeking in.

Asia: Um, Xenovia-san said that you weren't feeling well, so we thought I could heal you and you can come with us.

Irina: Even if I was healed, I still wouldn't go with you, Asia, something is just telling me that it's not the right thing, maybe because I could be needed by Michael-sama.

Asia: Oh.

Irina: And besides, I don't think you can heal this feeling, Asia, I'm sorry - the tone in which she said sorry was not that of her not being confident in Asia's ability, but more of a sorry as if saying goodbye.

Asia: I see, well, get better, Irina-san, we'll see you when we get back - hearing that caused Irina's chest to ache as Asia closed the door.

Irina: I get the feeling that I don't think you will - as a tear rolled down her eye.

She was going to doze off, until she heard a knock on her door and called for them to enter and when the door opened, she was wishing she hadn't.

Rias: We wanted to check on you before we left, feeling any better?

Irina's eyes just widened in shock as she felt her heart racing as she looked at the devil herself and the words, "go away", repeated themselves in her head.

Akeno: Ara~ ara~, she seems to be in shock to see us - letting out a little giggle.

Irina gulped nervously at the sight of her fallen counterpart, while Akeno seemed to be smiling kindly. Irina's eyes glanced at Akeno's reflection in the mirror and saw something different. She saw Akeno's body, but her hair was down, not in a ponytail, and her kind smile was a smirk of arrogance and looking right at her, which scared her because Akeno's eyes were closed, so why was her reflection's eyes opened. It caused Irina to gasp and shuffle backwards in her bed.

Rias: It's okay, it's just us, Irina, it's ok, just Akeno and I.

Irina: Er, yeah, I just, um, need some rest.

Rias: Ok, well, take care of yourself, and don't overdo it, Kuroka and Le Fay went back to the Pendragon Manor, and the Hyoudou are on vacation.

Irina: 'Hyoudou, that name again, but something is missing from it' - she looked at Rias and nodded.

When Rias tried to come closer, Irina shook her head, and relaxed a little more in her bed.

Rias: Ok, we'll be leaving now, get well, Irina.

Akeno: Don't get too jealous if Kiba-kun spends more time with Xenovia-chan.

Irina simply nodded as the two began to leave the room, Irina looked in the mirror and saw the different woman, but the smirk became a sneer.

Irina: Yeah, good luck - before turning back in her bed as the two left the room and Irina to her thoughts.

The next day, Irina had woken up, she still felt conflicted, considering she had dinner alone. She did bring some dinner up to Ophis, who went to her own bedroom from the shrine on the roof. Other than her, it just felt empty in the place. She also didn't feel like fixing her hair into her traditional twintails look and just settled for a simple ponytail, part of it over her left shoulder. She did make a note to cut it down a bit.

Irina: Another day - she mumbled as she prepared to leave for school, enjoying the quiet walk to school, no Asia, no Xenovia, it felt peaceful to not be in the presence of devils.

She entered her classroom and was surprised to see Rossweisse enter to begin the session. She remembered she hadn't seen much of Rossweisse in the mansion. She also heard some mumble from Katase, Murayama, and Aika, the perverted girl was looking quizzically at her and came up to her.

Aika: Where are the others, first, you weren't here yesterday and then they're not here today? What's that about?

Irina: I don't know, yesterday, I just felt sick and not feeling well, things just didn't feel right. As for the others, they said something about Kaichou giving them the week off - weakly shrugging her shoulders.

Aika stared at her for a little bit, as if looking for a lie in what she said. Seeing what she needed to see, Aika gave Irina a nod.

Aika: Well, I hope you are feeling well - as she noticed Irina staring at an empty seat that was next to the window, it made Aika wonder if Irina knew what was happening to the person that sat there - 'whether she does or not, she will know in a few moments.'

Aika took her seat, which was near Irina, so she could gauge her reaction as Rossweisse began to start class. While Rossweisse was doing roll call, the intercom came alive and they could hear Sona's voice.

Sona: Good morning students of Kuoh Academy, I'd like to speak to you about an incident that took place in classroom 2-B a few weeks ago.

Rossweisse was confused, but skeptical as she tried to figure out what happened in her classroom, while she was away. Irina also looked around, confused as well, so she whispered to Aika.

Irina: Aika-san, do you know what happened?

Aika: Kind of, some people got beaten up - she remembered the day as she accused Issei that day because the evidence was stacked against him, when she stood by the side of the real culprit.

Sona: To inform you all of what happened, some students decided to play a heinous prank on a student all because he asked them to change their ways, so they would not get hurt like he did.

Irina saw some of her male classmates nod solemnly and she wondered how hurt this student was as her eyes wandered back to that empty seat next to the windows.

Sona: You see, the students who pulled the prank were Matsuda Hiroki, Motohoma Akito, and Genshirou Saji with assistance from Maki Suzaki...

Irina's eyes widened as she wondered why did Saji do that as for the first two names, something clicked in her mind, she knew those names. Looking back at the empty seat, she noticed the two empty seats in front of it, but she only cared about the empty seat by the window. Rossweisse's eyes widened as she knew those names were involved with Issei, but noticed that Issei wasn't a culprit as she worked what Sona had said and she began to dread and hoped she was wrong.

Sona: These three conspired against one student because this student told Matsuda and Motohoma to quit being perverts, to stop all perverted activities or they would end up like him, broken. Matsuda and Motohoma did not like this and recruited Genshirou to help them, which I will inform you now, due to his actions, Genshirou Saji has been removed from the student council as we do not condone this behavior. In addition, Genshirou was having an affair with Suzaki-san, despite being in a relationship with fellow student council member, Hanakai-san.

Irina did not know this as she knew that he was sleeping with Asia and Ravel, primarily, because she had seen him do it with most of the girls in that room, while she settled for Kiba and sometimes Gasper. She remembered how they weren't into it as Vali and Genshirou, who were trying to make a point with their thrusts. She was glad that she didn't sleep with either of them, she didn't like the way they looked at the girls. It was a depraved look, that it displeased her.

Sona: Not only was he having an affair with Suzaki-san, but also Asia Argento and Ravel Phenex.

Irina: 'Oh no' - as her heart sank and she listened to the story that Sona continued to tell.

Rossweisse: 'So they know, but how? Was it Issei?' - she always had the feeling that others knew, especially Issei.

Sona: As you may or may not know, those two were in a relationship with Issei Hyoudou.

Irina's eyes widened, and unknowingly, her tears began to fall and Rossweisse frowned as the class began to murmur among themselves.

Sona: Speaking of Issei, he was also in a relationship with Rias Gremory and before you claim that he was two-timing your "Onee-sama", he wasn't, as she cheated on him and it was a polygamous relationship, with her and the rest of her club members. Before you think Rias did a great job of two timing the "pervert", I'd hate to tell you that Genshirou was worse than Issei at this school as I found out that he used the school cameras to peep, I feel that I let you down as president for bringing such a monster into the school. And before I forget, the victim of said prank was Issei Hyoudou. It's quite a shock isn't it, the perverted beast is the one telling the other perverts to stop being perverted. If you don't believe me, here is the audio to prove it.

A tape was heard rewinding and then the school could hear Issei's voice and more tears fell down Irina's face.

Issei: Guys, you and I have been friends for a long time, that's why as your friend, I ask you to leave those perversions behind, they won't help you at all.

After saying that, everything was silent for a few minutes, so that:

Matsuda/Motohama: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, PUSSY!!!

Matsuda: You are not one to talk - very annoyed by what Issei or rather the perverted beast told him "stop being perverted", how stupid is that.

Motohama: Yeah, he's right - also annoyed.

Issei: Guys, I'm not saying it with bad intentions, it's to help..... - he couldn't finish because Matsuda interrupted him.

Matsuda, still annoyed: Oh, yeah, sure, "help", but for you, it worked to be a pervert.

Motohama: Exactly, you have the top two Onee-samas of the school, the mascot of the school and more, and you have the audacity to say "leave those perversions behind", that's fucking bullshit - he then grabs Issei by the shirt - you damn bastard, do you know the envy that I have for you.

Matsuda, with a smile - If you are going to tell us to leave our perversions, so you can take all the women, then you can drop the charade.

Issei: That's not true! Motohama, please let go - grabbing Motohama's hand so that Motohama would let go of his shirt - they don't understand, being a pervert won't get you a girlfriend and that reputation will harm you in the future, I'm speaking from experience - remembering not only their reputation, but the deceit of the girls that claimed to "love" him.

Matsuda: Yes, sure, and what happens to your perversion?

Issei: Things happened..... - only to be interrupted by Motohama.

Motohama: Yeah, "things", surely he did things with the girls, that must be it now - looking at Matsuda - let's leave this "friend" and go see his girls.

Matsuda and Motohama were beginning to leave until:

Issei, with concern: Guys for everything that we've been through, think about it. - not caring what they wanted to do with the girls, as they weren't his anyway, not anymore.

Matsuda: Sure, we'll think about it - getting out of the classroom with Motohama, leaving Issei alone in the classroom.

There was a click, indicating that the tape ended.

Sona: You see, he was aware that he had been cheated on and didn't want the same thing to happen to his so-called friends and what did they do instead, recruit someone that betrayed Issei's trust and took girl's underwear and planted in Issei's suitcase to frame him for a crime he didn't commit, of course, it was here that Genshirou revealed to have sleeping with Issei's girlfriends, it wouldn't surprise me if they slept with the two perverts as well, you heard what they said, they went to go see his "girls", guess the Onee-samas are just two-timing easy lays, they're not who you thought of them to be, you worship the ground they walk on, but tell me what would you do in Hyoudou's shoes. If any of you had any balls, I think you go Hyoudou's approach, considering the damage that some of you idiots did to him, I'm amazed that he was able to send all those that "pranked" him to the infirmary, I'm sure all of you in class 2-B saw the damage that he could do.

Those that witnessed the beatdown shivered in fear, even Aika as she had accused him. They had seen Issei become merciless, those were supposed to be his friends and they did that to him for trying to get them to change their ways. Thinking about it, Issei hasn't been involved in anything perverted weeks before that incident. It made people murmur about his change, some people believed that he was trying to be a good man for the Onee-samas, but based on their actions, it seemed that they were just looking for a good lay. It was slowly starting to show disdain for the Onee-samas, while some were beginning to give Issei respect. Irina sat there, she felt herself not being able to breathe, she looked at the empty seat again, Rossweisse gave her a glance and kept her frown.

Sona: Now after this incident, we were able to learn a little more about the infidelity against Issei, let's have a listen.

The sounds of another tape being rewinded was heard as Aika, Murayama, and Katase stiffened as they knew what was coming next. Rossweisse took a seat at her desk as she felt like this was the moment of truth. Irina just felt frozen in place as her mind was telling her "no" repeatedly.

Issei: I discovered 3 days ago that I have a disease that is killing me - this impacted all who were listening - this disease makes me spit blood, feel weak, and every day I get closer to my death - looking to the sky.

Murayama: What... - but she remembered that she was told that Issei had spit blood in the classroom - ... that's why you look like this, it makes sense.

The classroom and school did not recognize the voices of Katase and Murayama as Sona had disguised them for the questions to be heard but in a different voice. It did make Katase and Murayama give sighs of relief as the attention might have been on them.

Issei: Yes, but the other thing you asked is a bit complicated - closing his eyes.

Katase: And what would it be? - still confused.

Issei: I had a relationship with the girls of the ORC and with other girls as well - this shocked both kendo girls - but not only did we have a relationship, but we lived together and we were committed to marriage - his tone becoming cold.

That shocked a lot of people that he was committed to being married to them as for Irina. The husband that she had been envisioning, the boy she had been envisioning in her dreams, she was now seeing Issei's face. The man she was supposed to be with was him, it was him all along.

Katase: Then the rumors were true - only to see Issei nod his head - but why aren't you together?

Issei: That's what I'm getting to, a few days ago, they ignored me, they did not pay attention to me, some greeted me, but that was it, before they slept in the same bed as me, but that ended, as they discarded me as if I was nothing for them - his tone changing from emotionless to one of fury.

Murayama: Eh... and what happened, why did they discard you? - feeling sorrow for Issei.

Issei: A short period of time ago I fell into a coma, it only lasted 2 weeks, but apparently that was more than enough for all the feelings that they had for me die or were replaced - lowering his head for his hair to cover his eyes - they thought that I would die, that I would never wake up, I don't know, all I know that those two weeks were enough, so that they would no longer love me, but maybe from the beginning, they never loved me or I was just a toy, or they got tired of me or my perversion, but that does not matter, they changed me and deceived me - his tone dead and empty, no sadness or anger within it.

Katase:... and who did they change you for? - with some tears coming out of her eyes.

Issei: Ahh, easy, my so-called friend and rival, who I considered a brother, my so-called best friend who I help overcome his past, my other rival, who shared my perversion, and my so-called friend who I believed to be my younger brother and the one that I once considered to be a second father - his tone growing darker - ha who would have thought, but it's the truth.

It shocked the school, all the people that Issei felt he could trust, they all stabbed him in the back. While Irina was now murmuring "no" to herself, Aika continued to watch her and she was confused. She did not know if Irina was saying no as if Issei was not supposed to find out or saying no because she could not think that this could happen to Issei.

Male Classmate 1: Hey, isn't that pretty boy in the ORC?

Female Classmate 1: You mean Kiba-kun?

Male Classmate 2: Yeah, I think he is, probably was using it as a cover to steal girlfriends, man, I knew he was a bastard.

Male Classmate 3: I agree, I bet he's been fucking them the whole time and trying to sleep with every other girl in this school, some of you chicks fell for it.

Female Classmate 2: That's not true! I am happy in my relationship, so he wouldn't affect me.

Male Classmate 2: Yeah, right, I bet if he smiled at you, you'd drop your panties like the Onee-whores did - it gave a laugh out of a good portion of the male classmates, not just in 2-B, but in the school, as similar conversations about Kiba were being heard.

Rossweisse couldn't believe it, now Kiba's reputation was being tarnished for something that unfortunately he was forced into. It made her sad that he would be in for a rude awakening, when he returned.

Male Classmate 3: Too bad, Kiba wasn't here when Issei whooped those three asses, he would have gotten smashed, too - generating more laughs.

Irina: Kiba-kun had nothing to do with this! - standing up, she knew Kiba didn't need to be blamed for this.

Female Classmate 3: Oh, Irina-san has her club near the ORC, she would know! - she was one of the believers that didn't think Kiba would do that, sure Issei may be a pervert, but not even Kiba would do something like that, he was a gentleman.

Male Classmate 3: Then explain - but before Irina could say anything, they heard the recording again.

Murayama:... And why aren't... you at home with your parents? - still sobbing from the ordeal that Issei is going through.

Issei:.... Hahaha... my "parents"? - his voice taking on an even darker tone.

The Kendo duo felt that answer meant that everything was worse than they thought.

Issei: My "parents" were aware that they deceived me and they agreed to it, ha those good "parents" had the audacity to say that I should be like them, haha what pathetic bitches and pieces of shit - his voice dead again - so do me a favor and don't call me, Hyoudou, thanks.

Male Classmate 1: Damn, even his parents, that's cold.

Male Classmate 2: So how do you know Kiba had nothing to do with?

Irina decided to take a gamble and lie, and hope the feature in Heaven's system still worked. She figured that this was the least she could do as now she was understanding Kiba's behavior towards her and she remembers that it was him that asked about Issei because unlike her, he cared.

Irina: The guys that would go to the ORC, when Issei wasn't around, it wasn't Kiba-kun nor Gasper-kun, it was some guy with silver hair like Rossweisse-sensei's, now that I think about it, this guy tried to kill Rias-san and Akeno-san, even me, but Issei saved us and also Genshirou, I have seen around as well, I don't know about Matsuda and Motohoma, maybe that happened when I wasn't around, but Kiba-kun nor Gasper-kun were involved with this.

Female Classmate 3: I knew it! Kiba would never do something so heinous - as her and some others were texting their friends in other classrooms. Of course, this did reach the ears of the other student council members, which made them ponder.

Irina: However, I am to blame for not being there for my childhood friend, when I had a chance to help him through his pain, I ignored it and just made it worse - slumping down in her seat.

Aika's eyes widened at this revelation, Irina admitted her guilt, however, it seemed like it went over people's heads. They assumed that Irina wasn't there for Issei and was unaware of the problem that was happening to him and when she had a chance she ignored his help. Rossweisse just looked sad at what Irina said, at least her suspicions were confirmed, Issei knew everything from what he saw. She does wish she could explain the full story to him or maybe the factions did, she wasn't sure, but tears fell from her eyes as students thought she felt she was heartbroken for her students. Of course, the males didn't want to see their beautiful teacher cry and some females tried to comfort Irina.

They tried because Irina gained strength and walked to Issei's desk and sat in it, placed her head on it and wept. They could hear cries of "I'm sorry" and "I did this to you". Those that comforted her tried to say that she didn't, but she didn't want to listen to them as they misunderstood the situation, but she didn't have the heart to say anything.

Sona: Now you see, I have given Issei time to recuperate and I will proctor his finals. Due to the emotional and physical stress that he has been through, I don't think he would be comfortable being in the same classroom as some of you who threw things at him and beat him for something he didn't do. So I hope you all think about your actions next time. I guess we were all wrong about the "perverted beast", however, I will say this, if you choose to make life hard for those that do that to others, then by all means, do what you must, and if they ask why, don't tell them anything, let them figure it out themselves - signing off, letting the school go into a frenzy as teachers tried to calm their students.

Sona knew she put some lies in there to further damage Rias and the others, she was a little perplexed that Irina defended Kiba and Gasper's honor. Although Issei did not mention names, she figured there were people smart enough to figure it out.

Rossweisse: Everyone get back in your seats, I'm sorry, Irina that includes you, too.

It was silent for a few moments as Rossweisse had to call Irina to move back to her assigned seat.

Rossweisse: Irina, please return to your assigned seat - but thanks to her devil hearing, she heard something about being a guardian angel.

Irina finally stood up, her once vibrant eyes looked dead, it made Katase and Murayama softly gasp. They remembered those eyes, they were on Issei's face when they last saw him. However, before she could reach her desk, Irina just collapsed.

Female Classmate 3: Oh my God!

Rossweisse: Irina! - moving from her desk because on Irina's way down, her head hit a desk, likely getting a concussion, she also found a small cut, when she checked her head - class dismissed! Someone help me take her to the infirmary!

Murayama: I'll help - getting up from her seat, there was a part of her that felt bad for Irina and just felt she should help, she didn't see that Aika facepalmed.

Rossweisse and Murayama carried Irina down to their infirmary and to get her head checked out. Rossweisse did apply pressure to the cut to keep it from bleeding much. When they reached their destination, the nurse got a bed out for them to lay Irina as she got some gauze for the cut as well as an ice pack.

Rossweisse: Thanks for helping out, Murayama-san, could you go to the student council and explain the situation to Sona-san and have someone monitor the classroom in my absence.

Murayama: Ok, I hope she'll be alright.

Rossweisse: I hope so - but she had a small feeling that they might not be the case as the weight of her stupidity has crashed down on her.

Murayama and Rossweisse waved goodbye to each other as Rossweisse sat by Irina's side. This did sadden Rossweisse as she had wished that she could have been by Issei's side, when he was in a coma. The minutes passed by, until an hour went by and she heard the door open.

Sona: How is she? - walking in with Tsubaki.

Rossweisse: She's still breathing - as she kept looking at Irina's sleeping face - why didn't you say that you knew?

Sona: I didn't know the full details, especially yours, I'm sorry for what happened.

Rossweisse: It doesn't make it any better - as she nodded at Sona's words - anything from the factions?

Sona: Yes, and I suggest you train, you will have a rematch against Sairaorg at some point, he was livid for what happened - she didn't have the guts to say anything about the banishment as Rossweisse's situation was still being discussed by the higher ups.

Rossweisse: I see, thank you for the heads up.

Tsubaki: Did she really defend Kiba? - she was conflicted, hearing the rumors of Irina's statement made her confused.

Rossweisse: Yes, she did, I'm not sure how much she knows but Kiba and Gasper were coerced into it.

Sona: Does it have to do with the girl that lives with you?

Rossweisse: How did you know? - turning her attention to Sona.

Sona: I had a familiar be on the watch out of what was going on.

Rossweisse: Oh, well, then I guess you're right - suddenly, they turned to Irina, who was now sobbing.

Irina: He... never... loved... me... I should've... known - putting her hand to her face in disbelief.

This confused the other occupants as to what caused her to be distraught and after a few sniffles, she began to sit up and looked at the rest.

Irina: You remember how I told you that Xenovia talked to me about new experiences? - looking at Rossweisse, who nodded - well, I was feeling something for Kiba because I was doing sword training with him to get better, so through that small crush, I threw everything away. I didn't know he was coerced into it, but now it explains his attitude after the "deed" was done.

She then slowly started to get up from the bed, shrugging Rossweisse away from her. Before she went and stood in front of Tsubaki and looked into her eyes.

Irina: I'm sorry I took your happiness away, what should have been yours was taken by me and the pain I caused you, for letting it reach this level. Do whatever you want to me to make yourself feel better - as she got on shaky knees and bowed her head down to Tsubaki - it's the least I can do.

All three of them were bemused by her actions, Sona and Tsubaki noted how similar she and Issei were when they were down. For Issei, he found his spark, when he got pushed to the edge after the prank. So Sona looked at Tsubaki and gave her a nod, this puzzled Rossweisse, until she heard it.

*slap!*

Rossweisse saw Tsubaki had gotten down on a knee and slapped Irina, who was struggling to get back to her kneeled position. This caused her to get smacked down again. Rossweisse was going to move, but was stopped by a glare from Sona. It made Rossweisse feel helpless as she could do nothing but watch her student get slapped over and over again. It got to the point that Irina's cheeks were welted and had small cuts from Tsubaki's nails. Irina did try to get up, but Tsubaki put her hand on her shoulder and forced her back down.

Tsubaki: Stay down - as she applied a phoenix tear to Irina's cheeks.

Irina: Why did you do that? - her eyes were bewildered for being healed - are you not satisfied? - trying to get back to a kneeled position.

Tsubaki: I could make your life hell, and don't get me wrong, I did enjoy slapping you, but eventually, your pain will get boring to me and I'm not the only person you need to apologize to. So for now, I think I'm done, while you knew what you were doing, you were stupid and naive to listen to a devil and become corrupted from your faith, and became an associate in corrupting a seraph.

Sona: I think we're done here, if you're done for now, Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: I am, I suggest you look after her.

Rossweisse: But...

Sona: Do not worry, we will look after Tosca for you and help her in her training. It's the least we could do for you for being in the situation that you were put in.

Rossweisse: Yeah, I don't intend to drink and fall into peer pressure - something which Sona nodded at.

Sona: Come on, Tsubaki - as Tsubaki prepared to follow her but was stopped.

Irina: Wait! - stopping the student council members as she looked at Tsubaki - if you get the chance, please hear him out, I know I don't deserve to ask you any favors, but he deserves at least that.

Tsubaki: Why did you defend him? - as Irina put her head down.

Irina: If I could do something right, and he doesn't deserve the flak that will come for something that was against his wishes.

Tsubaki stared at the broken down angel, before she gave a nod, hearing what she needed to hear and walked out.

Sona: Good luck - before walking away herself and meeting up with Tsubaki, who walked down the hall already - another one bites the dust - as she and Tsubaki went back to the Rossweisse's classroom to keep things in order.

Rossweisse knelt down to Irina to help her up and back to the bed.

Rossweisse: Are you okay?

Irina: You were right.

Rossweisse: About?

Irina: I don't deserve these wings and I wouldn't want to be my childhood friend, knowing what I have become. A stupid, naive, cheating... whore - her heading shifting down.

Rossweisse didn't say anything because she wasn't wrong, but she was a bit surprised by Irina's language. She was impressed by the feature that Heaven implemented. Though she did feel that it should be tweaked as basically, angels could do whatever they wanted.

Irina: What did you do?

Rossweisse: Hmm?

Irina: When you needed someone to talk to? Who did you go to?

Rossweisse: Oh, I went to my grandmother, she's kind of the only family that I have.

Irina: Oh - speaking solemnly.

Rossweisse: I'll excuse you for the day and come by after school to check on you.

Irina simply nodded and Rossweisse went to check for the coast to be clear before teleporting Irina back to the Hyoudou mansion. She even collected her things from the classroom and on the way back, explained things to Tosca. It made Tosca feel proud of her big sister figure for helping others. Tosca didn't say much to Irina, when she saw her, but did thank her for defending Kiba and Gasper. It only made Irina feel that much guilt for her crimes that she committed.

The rest of the week had been tense and dull, Irina kept to herself, just sat in her seat, and became a robot in class. She stuck to eating her lunch on the roof, where she did have a confrontation with Aika about it. It's where she confessed what she knew and what she did, she didn't even care anymore. Aika said nothing and just left, Irina expected a confrontation from the Kendo duo, maybe they'll beat her up, since she had seen them looking at her. However, nothing came, guess they couldn't make her life miserable if she was already doing that herself.

She had gone to the ORC building, and it had been vandalized, on the doors it said "Whores Enter Here" and there were other crude sayings on the building. Some of the windows were broken, she knew it was going to need to be replaced. She decided to walk inside and look at the place and it was trashed, chairs were ripped up, she did see some used condoms as well. It made her shiver in disgust, she didn't want to know what happened in this room.

She always pondered about what Rossweisse said, she didn't want to go to her parents. She spent more time in the abandoned church as well throughout the week, asking for forgiveness of her sins. She did try to contact Issei, but of course, it went to voicemail and then she typed a text message to him. Since the message went through, she was slightly glad that he didn't block her number yet, but unaware that he removed his SIM card. She was thankful that her mother taught her how to cook, so she could make herself dinner. At some point in the middle of the week, Ophis was gone either back into the Dimensional Gap or Kuroka and Le Fay came back for her. She believed that it was the latter because she figured that Great Red would strike her if she went to the Gap, it's what Irina would have done. Rossweisse kept to her promise and did look after Irina, but they didn't talk much. Mostly because Rossweisse didn't know what to say as Irina was a robot. It wasn't until Friday afternoon that Irina said something.

Irina: I'm going to go somewhere.

Rossweisse: Is it the abandoned church?

Irina: No, and no, you can't come - as tears came down her face - I'm not suicidal, you don't have to keep watching me, you can go back to Tosca.

Rossweisse: Wha...

Irina: I need to do this, I've been thinking about what you said, about talking with someone and there's only one person that I can go to... if she will let me in.

Rossweisse just stared at Irina for a few moments, but relented and with a sigh, she waved her hand.

Rossweisse: Fine, go, but come back safely.

Irina clenched her fist as more tears rolled down her eyes, just nodded and thought of a place where things were simpler. Creating a transport circle to take her to a clearing, where she earned the shock of seeing the person was coming to see. It caused her to slowly back away as she did not expect to see her so soon.

Hotaru: You know they say speak of the devil and he shall appear, and with your actions, you might as well be considered one, when you're not supposed to be, but come on - as she began to walk towards where the patch of mint leaves were - you and I have much to discuss... Irina.

Irina was just in shock, she never expected to see her "grandmother" figure so early. However, she didn't know if she could call Hotaru that anymore, after all, she damaged her grandson. She remembered the sound of Issei's voice in those recordings, despondent, broken, dead, all because of her, not solely on her, but she was a part of it.

Hotaru: Well, what are you waiting for? Come help me pick these mint leaves for some tea. It seems like you're going to need it, judging from the look of your face.

Irina was shaken out of her stupor, not to disobey, she began to follow Hotaru to the area where the mint leaves were located. Irina kept quiet as she followed Hotaru.

Hotaru: You know it's fun for a grandmother to see her grandchildren, don't you think?

Irina paused a bit and began to wonder if she hadn't been told, but she knew once she told Hotaru what she did. She was likely going to be yelled at and forced to leave the premises, unaware that Hotaru already knew. The two reached the mint leaves and just smelling that faint, crisp of mint in the air, they began to work on gathering the leaves. Hotaru handed Irina a ziplock bag for her to store her leaves and as they were working, Hotaru decided to test Irina.

Hotaru: Tell me, how are you and Issei doing? He's not the reason that you're crying is he? - she wanted to know what Irina would do, expecting her to lie as Issei did inform her about what he heard Irina say about the feature, when he caught them.

Irina did think about lying, but then thought to herself about seeing where the lies had taken her. She put herself in this position by not talking to Issei about pursuing Kiba, she was enamored by the stories of sex and listening to her friend that she went for it and brought Gabriel into the fold to share the experience with. So she figured that if she was going to get told to leave, she might as well get some truth off her chest.

Irina: It has gotten cold between me and Issei and yes, he is the reason that I'm crying but it's because of my fault, Hyoudou-san.

Hotaru made note, Irina did not call Issei neither "Ise" nor "Ise-kun" and she did not call Hotaru by her title of Obaa-chan. She even only allowed Irina to call her that, when she had come with the other girls and the Hyoudou had come.

Hotaru: 'Hmm, so she's not lying as far as I know' - she thought to herself before answering Irina - tell me what did you do that caused things to become so cold between you and Issei?

Irina: I cheated on him and with someone that he considered his best friend - she spoke after a few moments of preparing herself to say the words.

Hotaru's eyes widened, she did not expect Irina to flat out say the truth, so she might as well drop the charade.

Hotaru: Oh, screw it, I know you cheated, Issei told me himself and yes, I was not surprised by your transporting circle thing either, although I was surprised to see you, but Issei told me about the supernatural world, so I know what you are. Come on, I think we have enough leaves for some tea and trust me, you'll need it more than I do - as she got up from her spot of picking leaves, Irina waited a few moments and silently followed.

When they got back to the cabin, Irina handed her ziplock bag, but remained standing at the door. She felt uncomfortable and was preparing to make a quick exit, if she needed to. When Hotaru came back from the kitchen after washing the leaves and preparing a kettle of water for the tea, she did get annoyed at first by Irina still remaining by the door, but had a feeling why.

Hotaru: Did you forget how to sit, girl? Go on and sit down, so I can hear more about the stupid thing that you have done.

She watched as Irina took a seat in the exact same spot that Issei sat in, it almost made her laugh. She kept her tongue and went back into the kitchen to prepare the tea, so she could talk with Irina, while it was boiling. After that, she came back and sat in her chair to look at Irina.

Hotaru: I'm going to want to know why you decided to cheat, something tells me that it had something to do with those devils that you room with and yes, I know you are an angel or were supposed to be, Issei told me himself.

Irina shuffled her feet, everything that Hotaru had said was correct, she acted on her small feelings and quickly replaced Issei for someone that didn't love her. Not only did he not love her, but was practically forced into the position because his mistress made him to do it and even worse, she dragged down a seraph into this, Michael-sama would be displeased, but she did pray for Gabriel's forgiveness as she did not know she would break the news to the angel of what they did. She was about to mumble something, but Hotaru interrupted her.

Hotaru: I raised you better than this, Irina, you are to look at who you are speaking with - causing Irina to snap at attention and look her in the eye - that's better now explain yourself.

Irina: Well, it started when Issei fell into a coma, Vali explained that Issei took a hit that put him in that position and Vali was able to save him because Vali took the same hit and appeared fine - Hotaru's eyes narrowed because Issei explained a different side and she would believe her grandson over some battle punk - I remembered some of the girls talking about how Vali was the stronger dragon as he was Issei's rival, I just wanted to get stronger because I felt a little useless, so I asked Kiba to do some training with me, where I started developing a crush as the two weeks went on. I talked with Xenovia about this crush and she explained to me about the new experiences that the other girls were having. I felt so thrilled that I wanted to have those experiences, she told me that she would talk with Rias and she did and then told me to speak with Gabriel, who is a seraph of Heaven...

Hotaru: 'Not for long' - letting her thoughts interrupt Irina, who continued to speak.

Irina: Which I did, I didn't see the harm at the time because when we were training in the church, Xenovia rarely made mistakes and always made the right decision, so I felt like I could trust her, but I only ruined the happiness of others. After I spoke with Gabriel, she seemed skeptical, which I relayed to Xenovia, who informed me that Gabriel could help Gasper, our kohai who looked up to Issei, to become a man. I didn't think much of it at the time...

Hotaru: Clearly - interrupting Irina out loud this time.

Irina: Yeah - agreeing with Hotaru on her "thinking" back then - eventually, Xenovia told me that Kiba was willing to take a chance on me and we planned or rather, she planned it, I just sat there and agreed like an idiot, unaware that Issei was right there. That was my chance where I could have stopped this, I could have been with him then, while the others talked about their experiences which intrigued me and... aroused me - blushing in embarrassment about explaining her feelings at the time.

Hotaru: Well, it's not surprising, the feeling of sex is meant to feel good, something about dopamine, so hearing about it would make you feel that way, but you are right. Issei was there, he saw you and the blue haired grunt talking and neither of you made any notice that he was there and then he left, but he heard the rest of those whores talking about getting dicked down and you probably sat there like a twat, fingering yourself for someone as you say, didn't want you, whereas the one that did was less than 500 feet away from you - glaring at the girl, who put her head.

Irina: I... wasn't fingering myself.

Hotaru: You might as well be, sitting to them listening to that shit, while the one that you said you would be their guardian angel suffered through the emotional pain of hearing and witnessing how those that said they loved him, get it on with people that he trusted, people that he risked his life for, died for, and how do you all repay him, you were better off just taking a gun and shooting him in the head, it would have made the pain easier.

Irina gasped in horror, she did not know Issei's suffering and no matter how bad she felt. It would never amount to the damage that was handed to him by her and the others, but then she remembered that Hotaru said Issei witnessed the events.

Irina: What do you mean by witnessed?

Hotaru: Oh, you see after Issei saw this Rossweisse woman and Penemue woman sucking off the prick known as Azazel, he came back to his so-called house, only to hear how you all were desecrating his room with your "activities" and he's supposed to be the "pervert", add in the fact that those bastards that were supposed to be his parents wallowed in joy that they knew of your infidelity and praised those bastards for fucking you, when they did nothing for you, did any one of them put their life on the line for you? You knew the truths of Issei's actions, but said nothing, you continued on with the lies and said nothing, Irina, which honestly, it disgusts me and I'm very disappointed. Tell me how would feel that you are with someone, I'll have to use Issei as an example, tell me how you would feel coming home and hearing fuck your best friend in your own bed and then you hear your parents talk about how she was much better than you and she deserved to be with him, not you, their own daughter, their own flesh and blood, but see Issei more as the child that they wanted and had left you to the side for years.

Irina: Years? - she couldn't speak much as the kettle began whistling.

Hotaru: Ah, the tea is ready, stay seated - as she got up, while Irina was left thinking about being put in Issei's shoes.

She thought about coming home like in her dreams to Issei as her husband after a long day of work. She heads to her bedroom and hears the moans of a woman, along with the grunts and groans of Issei, sounds he should only make with her. Feeling even more despondent and then hearing her parents, Touji and Mizuki Shidou, speak about how Issei deserved a better woman than her, while insulting her and talking about how they should keep the affair a secret from her. It caused more tears to spill from her eyes as she covered her face and cried. The smell of mint invaded her senses after a few minutes, which caused her to look through her fingers and see a cup had been placed in front of her.

Hotaru: I told you that you would need it more than me, drink while it is hot - taking a sip of her own cup and letting out a deep sigh as the tea took over her senses, making her feel relaxed.

Hotaru watched as Irina moved her hands from her face, looking at her red, tear-stricken face, she did want to comfort the one she saw as a granddaughter. However, Hotaru needed to make Irina see the damage that she caused, not just to herself or Issei, but others around. She continued to watch as Irina took a sip of the tea.

Hotaru: Drink more or you won't feel the effects - drinking more of her tea as she watches Irina hesitantly drink more of her own - much better, now where was I?

Irina: You were saying how it's been years that Issei was left to the side.

Hotaru: Ah, yes, you see, my dear, since you left, those bastards started loving Issei less, it was just a facade of a happy family and when he "awoken" his perversion that love dissipated each day. Though it is hilarious how hypocritical they were, since you have seen that our family can be perverted, but even so, they never made any attempts to correct the poor boy. They stopped visiting us less, even more when Juzo died, until you came with Issei and the other girls.

Irina: It was Issei that suggested for us to come.

Hotaru: And I am thankful that I got to see my grandson, I could not fathom how much those two left him, but when you all came, I saw how much they doted over you and the others more than they did their son, I could see it, you all replaced Issei, so congratulations, but don't worry, Issei has new parents, parents that care about him and his future and he has a new fiancee, bigger boobs than you, of course.

Irina slumped her head, she had a feeling that she wouldn't get Issei's love and she knew that Hotaru was throwing it in her face. She wouldn't blame the grandmother, after all, she did the same thing to Issei.

Hotaru: You know it makes me wonder, the boy, Kiba, was it? You said he didn't love you, so who did he love?

Irina: Oh, um, Tsubaki-san - as she took out a group picture that she had from her phone - she's the one with glasses and mismatching eyes, next to the other girl with glasses and short hair.

Hotaru looked for who Irina just pointed out and her eyes widened slightly, most because of each of the girls' chest in the picture, but she had this to say.

Hotaru: I must say he had some good taste, she is better looking than you and a bigger chest, I'm sure Juzo would say that he would bend her over his lap or a desk - she laughed - that old pervert.

Irina felt insulted, but she knew she had this coming and she deserved it and then some. She simply just nodded, she knew she didn't compete with Tsubaki, at least she knew Tsubaki would have been loyal, unlike her, who forgot about the person that she said had loved for a decade.

Hotaru: Hurts doesn't it? That feeling of being replaced, ridiculed by those you can trust the most.

Irina: Yeah - not knowing what else to say.

Hotaru: You should have come to me, Irina, to get a second opinion about what you planned to do. Maybe less people would have been hurt and you wouldn't have strayed away from your faith, so tell me what do you plan to do?

Irina: I... I... I don't know, I don't want Rossweisse-sensei to have to be on suicide watch because me and...

Hotaru: Rossweisse? You're with her? Hmm, she needs to explain why chose that prick over my grandson - as she set her tea down.

Irina: What? No! Rossweisse-sensei was drugged by Azazel with an aphrodisiac, she had gone to get enhancements for her wand and he did so, then he and Penemue pressured her into drinking as a form of celebration, not knowing it was drugged and it was confirmed that it was, she wanted to confess to Issei, she just... didn't get a chance to.

Hotaru's eyes widened, she knew from Issei and his ritual that drinks were involved. From what Irina said, if that was true, then at least someone wanted him but was taken from him against her will. It did make Azazel more of a bastard in her eyes.

Hotaru: Well... this is quite a shock - leaning back in her chair - tell me did you apologize to this Tsubaki?

Irina: Yes, I even gave her permission to do whatever she wanted to me, which she did, over the course of this week, I do whatever task she gives me and she did slap me periodically for about ten minutes before she healed my cheeks and told me that at some point, my pain will bore her.

Hotaru: I see - reaching for her tea again and taking a sip - tell me, considering that you were influenced by the devil, how do you think the world would be if God was influenced by Lucifer?

Irina stopped to think about this, considering how they just had a war with a Lucifer, she did not think the world would be what it is. She would never be an angel, frankly, she might not even have been born.

Irina: The world as we know it would cease to exist, Lucifer would want to rule it all, reign supreme, and backstab God and others just to get what he wanted, not caring if others were hurt - it caused Irina to look back on her conversation with Xenovia, who didn't care that she was hurting and only was trying to hurt her more by invoking jealousy.

Hotaru: I would say so, now you are seeing a little bit of what your actions have done. School ends in what? Two weeks?

Irina: Erm, yes, Hyoudou-san, in two weeks.

Hotaru: Then I suggest you go home.

Irina was expecting that, she knew it was her time to leave and head back to that empty mansion, so she nodded as was about to get up and leave.

Hotaru: I don't think you understand the meaning of my words, that house is not your home, Irina, home is where your parents are, I suggest you talk to them and also your superior about your sins, when school ends, you should take your things from that gaudy mansion and go back home to them. The influence of those devils ruined you and made you a whore and in turn, made that other angel a whore, a lot of this could have been different if you had come to me before.

Irina: Yeah - less tears fell from her eyes.

Hotaru: So this Rossweisse has been living with you?

Irina: Well, no, she actually moved out, when she found out she was drugged, she was disgusted living under the same roof as people who only cared for themselves and she's right, I don't even deserve these wings on my back nor do I wish I met myself as a child because of the actions that I would commit in the future, she was right about it all.

Hotaru: Mhmm, and the other girls, are they there?

Irina: At the mansion? No, they have a mission till Sunday, so I came here to seek some guidance after Rossweisse told me of how she spoke with her grandmother and I was afraid to speak with Michael-sama or my parents and I didn't have the heart to tell Gabriel that I made her commit a terrible mistake.

Hotaru: I see, so you came to your grandmother after all, though it was late.

Irina: Yeah... wait, but you're not my grandmother?

Hotaru: Of course, I am, you stupid girl, I helped raise you as well, but you should know I am a human, I do not have the heart of a demon to disown so freely like the Hyoudou did to Issei. I could also understand why you were afraid, but I tell you now, despite your stupidity, I am still your grandmother, even though I won't get to see you and Issei walk down the aisle nor be together, you're still my grandchildren - causing Irina to put her down.

Irina: I'm sorry.

Hotaru: You're sorry, what?

Irina: I'm sorry, Obaa-chan - as her tears now dripped into her tea.

Hotaru: Good, now get up, we need to go pack.

Irina: Pack?

Hotaru: Yes, it's weekend, you're going to live here, so I can keep you from making anymore dumbass decisions - while thinking to herself - 'like killing yourself, I'm going to make you grow, Irina, so you are no longer influenced by anyone else, so no more being a naive bundle of cheer.'

Irina: But... but...

Hotaru: No buts, unless you want me to bend you over my knee and spank yours - glaring at Irina, who shook her head - good, now make one of those transport circle things, so we can go, the sooner the better, then this Rossweisse can get back to recovering her life and as for those devils, if they ask you, you will say you are this Tsubaki's apprentice and let her know of this situation, if she wants a handwritten letter, I'll make one for you to give to her, but under no circumstances are they to ever contact you, so I suggest you start blocking some numbers and you owe that boy an apology, maybe he'll smack you around like Tsubaki, but you know you had it coming.

Irina just nodded as she knew it, Kiba always wanted Tsubaki, he was only being nice to her because she was his friend's girlfriend and then he was being "nice" because he was forced to.

Hotaru: Now hurry up, we're losing daylight - as Irina transported them back to the Hyoudou mansion.

Being transported for the first time, it made Hotaru's knees buckle as she caught herself on the dining table, where she and Irina encountered Rossweisse, who was waiting for Irina to come back.

Rossweisse: Irina! Who are you? - as she got up from her seat to check on Irina, but was defensive towards Hotaru.

Irina: Um, hi, Rossweisse-sensei, this is, um...

Hotaru: I'm Issei and Irina's grandmother, I must thank you for your words for helping get my granddaughter's head out of her ass. We've come to get Irina's things, like you, she is moving out, her stupidity has caused harm to many people and I need to set her straight.

Rossweisse: Moving out, but...

Hotaru: Yes, she's coming to live with me, I hope you don't reveal her whereabouts to the others that live here, if they ask you. She told me that you were keeping watch of her over this week, well, I will be taking on that duty for now and Miss Rossweisse, as a woman, I am sorry for what happened to you and I will pray that the bastard gets what's coming to him.

Rossweisse: You told her? - turning her attention to Irina, who just looked down.

Irina: Well, she said Issei told her that he believes that you chose Azazel over him and I had to clarify that it wasn't by your choice, I'm sorry, I should've asked for your permission and I didn't want you to be wronged for something that was not fault... like Kiba was - who bowed her head again after speaking.

Rossweisse: I... see, thank you.

Hotaru: I'll give you time to talk while you pack her things, so we can leave - resting at the dining table - and make it quick, we don't want any unexpected visitors.

So for the next few hours, they worked on packing all of Irina's things and Rossweisse helped with transporting them to Hotaru's place and unpacking it. Another surprise to Hotaru was that Irina chose the same room that Issei chose, but she wasn't going to say anything about that. She had no intentions about speaking Issei, though she text her grandson what was happening. Hearing no response back, she knew he either didn't charge the phone properly or didn't have the SIM card. Rossweisse did give her farewell to Irina, a little glad that she was having a small turnaround.

Hotaru sent a notice to the Shidou that she was looking after Irina now as she no longer trusted her son and his wife. They had been informed of the infidelity from Michael, but they knew Hotaru when they visited when Irina was young and knew that she would be a better influence to get their daughter back. They still were not ready to speak to Irina, but they knew that they needed to hear their daughter soon and Hotaru promised to keep track of Irina's progress. It wasn't till late in the night that Hotaru received a reply from Issei, telling her to do what she must and that he would remove his SIM card, but will pop it in once in a while to send her a text, when he could. He also sent her a picture of Ingvild, stating how he made a new friend.

Hotaru laughed and wondered how long till Issei wound up sleeping with the girl. She knew men had their needs and Serafall told him that he could have a harem, looks like he found girl number two. She would try to force Irina into the harem, they all knew that ship had sailed. It was a matter of getting Irina back on her feet and hopefully, the two can act civil with each other. Irina, meanwhile, was thanking Michael for this chance to rekindle her relationship with her grandmother figure. She did pray for Tsubaki and Kiba and the happiness that she helped ruin, she prayed for Gasper's happiness. She also prayed for Issei to hear Rossweisse's story and her happiness, so she can have that closure. She did not know who Issei's new fiancee was, but she still prayed that they had a long fulfilling relationship.

She prayed for Gabriel and her forgiveness as it was her that turned Gabriel down the path of infidelity and hoped that Gabriel could live a normal life. She also prayed for her parents' forgiveness one day. She did not pray for herself and only hoped that the people she hurt found closure. She looked at Hauteclere, sitting in the corner of her temporary room, but knew she could no longer use it as she was no longer pure of heart. Instead, she created a small blade of light and drew a cross on the underside of her left forearm that went from her wrist to the middle of her forearm. She winced and tried not to scream from the pain of searing her own self, but she knew that this mark was hers to bear and something she would live with for the rest of her life.

THE END.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

160K 2.5K 18
Seeing the Trihexa's warning come to fruition, Issei decides to leave with the help of some friends he gained throughout his time and get back the ti...
12.5K 338 5
Issei Hyoudou a true hero who saved his world from the Beast of Apocalypse. One day he didn't went to the party to celebrate their victory against c...
153K 2.3K 16
Abused DxD Harem x Male Character Issei was very happy with his harem, and they loved him back. But one day, Issei began to grow violent and violent...
26.2K 341 8
After Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Asia, and Irina, along with the people he considered his brothers like Kiba and Gasper, spoke harshly and unreser...