VAMPIRE KING'S MATE[VKG]

By czecklo

Valentina , a naive 18 year old sweet girl ,loves to help people ,extremely empathetic. Raised by a single mo... More

VAMPIRE KING'S MATE
prologue
valentina
Ambroz
THE MYSTERIOUS BOOK
The secret of the mysterious book
Am i going crazy?
Have i reached a third level too?
way to her world
Meeting her!
A new phase of life
Not a prince charming anymore!
In his world!
In his world[2]
her father and her
The twenty questions and the encounter with him !
in his castle
Trouble in the castle
King's maid?
His to do as his please!
The devil king and the survey to the west
The devil king came here too?
The devil and the strange power
Delilah and the scary forest
The new friend and the prank!
Punishment!
These royals are awful!
YOU ARE MINE!
Love or obstinacy?
Escaped?
Her powers!
she's back!
Spawn in the hands of time
DESIRES AND SECRETS
DISGUISE AND MEET UP
Father

Seeing his mate for the first time!!

291 14 3
By czecklo

One side of the forest ,ie from where she came was completely lifeless whereas the other side on which she was laying injured had a waterfall and dark green forest , she couldn't really fathom the current situation she was in .

'Her undivided attention was now solely on the side from where she came ,and she was checking time to time whether the hunter would be coming behind her or not.

She was feeling alot better after drinking water but still she was quiet tired ,since the weather was windy today,she decided to simply sit by the waterfall and rest for sometime.

She had already realised that she was out of danger now and she could really rest well here without any disturbance.

She dipped her feet in the water and soon started to feel the ticklish sensation in her feet ,confused,she looked at her feet and saw lots of small fishes had surrounded her feet and they were continuously kissing her feet with their pouty mouth.

She smiled and thought in her mind'Ha! A free fish pedicure'''

It felt so relaxing ,she laid back on the grass ,with her feet still in the water and looked up towards the sky,there were dark clouds collected all over the area ,

Looks like it would rain today! she thought and breathed in the crisp woody scent of the woods mixed with the cool air floating all aroud.

It was such a euphoric feeling ,she could spend her life in this forest , if only humans didn't require food but air for survival,she would have already made this place her home,

She wondered why she didn't see this place before , even after having her whole childhood spent in the woods mostly.

Due to such a calm and beautiful weather ,she could feel her eyes dropping and soon she dozed off completely.

The sound of wind moving fast could be heard when a figure suddenly came out from the tall grasses that had grown just adjacent to the waterfall.

He took silent and composed step towards the figure of valentina ,who was completely immersed in her dreamland and stood near her head ,gazing keenly at the frail figure of the petite girl who was right now away from alll the earthly possessions and was completely relaxed and carefree under the blanket of windy attmosphere.

He gazed at her for a good three minutes trying to drink her features in with his eyes as much as he cold.

She was not the perfect girl with pale flawless skin ,busty body ,like most men want their girls to be ,or maybe imagine their girls to be , instead ,she had a slightly tanned skin ,not completely caramel ,she was fair with a slightly tanned skin ,by looking at her he could easily guess that her height was 5feet 6 inch ,she had full plumpy reddish pink lips with beautiful almond eyes but a slightly broad nose but it suited her ,it was still pointed and gave a beautiful shape to her face ,she didn't had a sharp jawline , there was still the baby fat present, her slender neck had a chain wrapped around it and the word ''Valentina'' was written on it in Italic calligraphic form and he assumed it to be her name .

His gaze then moved from her face to her busts ,they were not too big ,just the normal size ,and she was slightly curvy and her gear ,was not as wide as the one which is normally defined ,but still it was enticing to his eyes .

But what was attracting him towards her and fueling his desire to claim her was that she belonged to him .

The euphoric feeling of knowing that he was seeing someone who  solely belonged to him ,fueled his chest with pride.

He just wanted to see her eyes ,it was the only thing he wasn't able to see.

He looked at her feet which were still in the water and his brows furrowed ,they were in the water for a long time already ,it was not good for her skin ,he pulled her feet out of the water and changed her position so that she can lay comfortably with her feet out of the water .

He sat by her side and looked at her ,he wanted to see her eyes ,to listen to her voice ,and do so many more things but he knew the time he was allotted was limited.

He wanted to meet his mate and no,since he had already met her ,he couldn't stay there for longer,so he gave her the gift he had brought for her.

It was their first meeting ,and Ambroz was looking forward to it since long time, and now when he was already in front of her, he couldn't just go without giving her proof of his presence.

So he took out a pen and ink that he brought along with him and carved a feathery design on her hand, it was half of the design that he had planned in his mind.

He made a feathery tattoo of a phoenix's feather starting from the backside of her left hand  and reaching to the space between her thumb and forefinger ,the other part of the design was on his hand ,in such a way that when they would join hands it would make a complete feather of phoenix,

He could have given her some precious diamond ,but since she doesn't know him ,she would have freaked out and would have thrown it away and he didn't want that ,he wanted her to keep whatever he gives to her forever ,even if she would not keep it ,he would make her keep it.

When he was done with his art ,he kissed on her hand for the last time and stood up,

Soon he  pulled out a pendulum and let it hang freely in the air ,soon the forest along with him started to disappear , when he was about to disappear too ,

He looked at her ,who now laid on the dried grass of the actual forest ,there was no waterfall,clouds ,fishes there now ,

He whispered under his breath ,''I will meet you soon valentina '' and disappeared in thin air

Time passed ,it was almost dark when valentina woke up .

She gasped when she didn't find herself in the splendid environment ,she slept in before.

Fear clawed at the walls of her heart and she could feel adrenaline rushing in her veins.

She definitely remembered ,that she slept near a waterfall ,then how did she reach here .

Valentina's POV~

W-wait ,did someone come here and picked me up while i was sleeping , it was definitely not an animal ,because instead of keeping me here ,he could have just devoured me .

And no one easily comes in this forest ,then how?

I got up and checked for any injuries but gasped as soon as I saw the tattoo that was on my hand.

It was a red and black feather like tatto ,which covered the side of my hand ,ther red colour matched the colour of flames ,the tattoo had a greenish shade too ,it was extremely beautiful.

I could feel my heart beating heart ,there was a weird desperation in me on looking at this tattoo ,

But soon the admiration got replaced with fear.

Someone came here and touched me !

That person made this .

Panicking,I looked around the forest to search for anything strange ,but the forest was dead silent

and this silence was now scaring me.

I rushed back to my home ,aunt was staying with Ms,fitzgerald today ,so I was alone at home .

I opened the door and went in and bolted it and then closed all the windows.

I loved to stay at home alone ,but it was partially scary too ,so to ensure my safety ,i made sure to lock all the windows.

I went and sat on the couch and and relaxed for a while.

After all the events that happened today ,I won't go to that forest again .

I placed my both palms on by eyes and rested my head back on the couch and relaxed for a bit.

Then I got up and went to take shower.

After coming out of the shower ,I went downstairs into the kitchen to see if there was something left in the refrigerator .

The Refrigerator didn't have anything much of my interest so I opened the freezer and pulled out the whole untouched brick of icecream ,It was american fruit and nuts ,my favourite flavour .Smiling cheekily I pulled out a spoon and bounced towards the coch happily and jumped on it .

Wiggling my whole body I said to myself,''Yes!There is no one who can stop me today ,I would finish this whole brick .

I turned on the TV and started watching a crime documentary  while enjoying my icecream to the fullest .

Soon the ice cream finished and I turned off the TV and strode towards kitchen.

After throwing the empty wrap in the dustbin I washed my hands and turned off the lights of the whole house and climbed upstairs.

Reaching to the door of my room ,I twisted the knob and opened the door and went in,

Since there was no one today in the house ,I won't brush my teeth .

I went and laid down on the bed.

I am bored

All the activities of the day started roaming in my mind .

Anna....

She is behaving weirdly ,although she is just as caring as she was before ,she had started to spend a lot more time outside ,

She looks more frail ,she has developed eyebags and her cheeks have jutted in .

i did ask  her ,if she would like to visit a doctor ,but she always declined me by saying that she is fine or she had already seen one.

This morning too ,she was trying to be as cheerful as she could but there was still some dullness on her face.

I share all my problems with her ,why can't she share her's with me.

I should know ,what's wrong with her ,I dont have anyone in this world other than her.

All the moments of my childhood days when Anne would pick me up from school , the taunts that she would have to listen because of being a single mother ,started roaming in my mind.

She was my mother's sister who adopted me legally after my parents's death .She never took the place of my parents,always told me their stories ,about how they fell in love.

Anne also used to have a husband ,but she never mentioned more about him other than telling me that he loved her a lot.

She always asked me to call her aunt I never felt uncomfortable around her ,infact i never felt that I am adopted but still looking at Abriella and Raffaela aunt and Jason ,her brother makes me wish for my own family ,I also deserved to see my father ,spend time with him ,but i guess that it wasn't in my luck .But no matter what happens ,Anne is the best thing that has ever happened to me ,she has spent her whole life with me ,she is beautiful ,she can marry or date anyone ,many people of her age still do so ,and she also deserves the happiness but she chose to dedicate her whole life in raising me ,so i also swore to protect my chastity ,dignity ,and always respect myself ,and not bow down in front of any man .

I miss her already !Hope she gets well soon .

I heaved a deep breath in and then my hand drifted to the mark on my hand ,I raised my hand to see it ,it was just as intriguing as before .Even though i am scared about who did this to me ,i cant help but admire it.

It's foolish ,i should have scratched my skin But i don't know why whenever I caress this tattoo i feel a warm feeling surging down my spine which immediately calms me ,my mind relaxes and my heart beats in a melody as if it's singing a song .It's weird but i feel a different kind of relaxation whenever I caress this tattoo and a smile automatically comes on my face,i dont feel  the fear i was supposed to feel after seeing it ,infact not a single fragment of my body is skeptical about it ,it's like my brain is alarming me to panic but my body is too comfortable or maybe just not in the control of my brain to actually be this indifferent towards the whole situation .

This is not me ,I am not this indifferent towards such things ,i should have freaked out but my heart and brain both are just asking me to relax and not worry about it.

I closed my eyes thinking about it with a slight smile on my face.

Soon something struck my mind and I got up in a flash.

''Oh yes!The book !Let's read it!'' I said to myself and turned to pick the book from nightstand and opened the book .

I was about to flip the pages when i realised that the chapter that i read before had now disappeared and in place of it as a new chapter ,those papers have disappeard,they were not torn ,as no one comes in my room other than me and Anne ,and i know Anne won't ever do that,

i checked the book thoroughly ,but it seemed like it was not torn.

Pondering over this mystery for a few minutes ,I chose not to overthink.

This book is of old times,judging by it's cover and opens with a weird key.

Everything about this book is weird maybe all the books of that time are like this only.

Placing all the thoughts aside i decided to start reading ,but with more care ,since i know i wont be able to go back to the previous pages now.

Just like the time passed never comes back ,the pages of this book ,once read ,disappear and never appear again .

I started to read ...

The prince's libido was increasing day by day ,he needed to have a mate by his side ,It was his bodily need,

Him being a royal vampire couldn't really get involved with any other girl and masturbation makes the vampires weak ,so he had to take cold showers whenever the desire would take control over his body.

He tried to indulge himself in work more ,and started to sleep less and would keep working whole day and night so as to divert his mind from his bodily needs.

But he coldn't help it ,he wanted his mate ,so giving up on all his desires he called the gumiho ,who was the chief astrologer,who knew how to see future ,how to do magic and all .

He decided to enquire about his mate's whereabouts.

READ IT PLEASE!

Hi guys

I promised to update from 24 ,but i am giving one quick short update

tomorrow's chapter will be long and detailed

You guys must be thinking if ambroz and valentina are from different worlds and Ambroz is just a character of an ancient book ,then how wold they meet ?Everything will soon get solved and valentina will be in the Arms of Ambroz soon .

How was the update ?DO vote and comment and follow me

warm regards

Author sylvie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.5K 50
*Vampires* II *Romance* II *Action* Elli Nilsson is twenty years old when she is abducted as hostage by a horde of blood-suckers called the Vampists...
53.8K 2K 200
They say a mother will do anything for their favorite child and that is always true, one day while counting her son's tuition money Carminia noticed...
556K 13.3K 15
Ariel is an innocent 18 year old girl. She lost her parents in a car accident recently. Her only living relative is her grandmother who lives in a di...
126K 2.9K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...