LOVE IS EVERYWHERE

By SangeethaM98

Y/N and taehyung were childhood friends, They don't know who they fall in love with. Look forward to more twi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Nine

12 3 0
By SangeethaM98

Jungkook: heyy haii! Buddies!!

Y/N: ufff you scared me!! Oh sorry sir.

Jungkook: its ok Y/N no prob and sorry i scared you, Taehyung I only told y/n to meet me why are you here?

Taehyung: oh sorry sir I will go.

Jungkook: no taehyung it's ok you can also stay.

Taehyung: its ok sir I will go!!! Byee Y/N.

Jungkook: ohh ok taehyung bye!

Y/N: yes sir tell me what you have to talk with me?

Jungkook: nothing Y/N I never thought you were studing in this college! When I first called your name and saw you I was just speechless.

Y/N: here im speechless not you i'm in damn shoch (Y/N whispered)

Jungkook: what!! Y/N did you say something?

Y/N: no sir!

Jungkook: ok Y/N and that day I got important work in jeju island so I went without informing you.

Y/N: no problem sir I wanted to introduce tae to you but you are gone.

Jungkook: sorry Y/N, so we meet again, now you can introduce your best friend taehyung.

Y/N: yes sir of course, wait sir I will make a call for tae.

Jungkook: and Y/N don’t call me sir ok!

Y/N: how can I sir no I couldn’t because you are my lecture!

Jungkook: its ok Y/N outside of the campus you can call me jungkook.

Y/N: I will try sir! Ok sir wait, I will call tae.

Taehyung: tell me Y/N!

Y/N: tae jungkook wants to meet you now, come fast.

Taehyung: ok Y/N I will.

Jungkook: hi taehyung, now you can talk with me.

Taehyung: hi sir tell me.

Y/N: this is taehyung sir he is my best friend.

Jungkook: Y/N and I already met in jeju island taehyung! But that day I could not meet you. How are you?

Taehyung: its ok sir, ya sir i'm fine what about you sir?

Jungkook: ya i'm also fine taehyung, ok its already getting late for your class, you both go to the class, after class we will meet.

Taehyung and Y/N: ok sir  bye!

Taehyung: Y/N what's going on  here? Why did he want to meet me?

Y/N: I told you right tae, that day I told him that I will introduce you to him, so he told me to introduce now that’s it.

Taehyung: oh ok Y/N.

Y/N: tae I'm damn happy to see him in my college! but I'm still confused that he is really in our college or again am I dreaming?

Taehyung: no Y/N you are not dreaming, he is really in our college. And you finally got your dream boy in your life.

Y/N: yes tae, he only came to our college that to in front of me but I don’t think so he likes me!

Taehyung: don’t worry Y/N I think he likes you.

Y/N: let's see tae what will happen.

Taehyung had some personal work after class.

Taehyung: Y/N I want to go somewhere else 8 have some personal work, so you go home safely.

Y/N: ok tae bye.

Y/N was on her way home, she stopped at a cafe and after a while she left, she was walking down in the street when she felt someone is following her. She turned around but she didn't see anyone, after walking a little distance again she turned back, some boys were standing in the distance and talking, they were in black and black dress. Y/N ran faster and she reached her house.

Y/N: who are they? I'm scared like hell, oh my god. They were really following me or I'm just doubting them. I don't know what is happening here!!

After getting fresh up Y/N slept.

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Please do like, vote, comment, and subscribe. Thank you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830 68 18
So basically it's Taekook with a twist All of them are part of BTS members where Taehyung falls in love with Jungkook and never tells his feelings c...
44K 1.6K 66
Two Childhood friend who were secretly inlove with each other but didn't notice.
16.8K 472 57
They wanted a quiet life but the plan didn't go well when they met BTS. BTS discovers their secrets and the reasons behind them .
60.8K 2K 58
Between the two..