Rival Schools - RusAme

_Cakeeeeee_

Russia and America go to rival schools. They hate each other when it comes to football(soccer). America unint... Еще

{The Bulls}
{The Cannons}
{Hospital Run}
{Bored}❤️‍🔥
{Back To School}
{Recovering}
{How Rumors Start}
{First Day Back}
{Midnight Shenanigans} ❤️‍🔥
{Now They Know}
{Change of Homes}
{Competition Awaits}❤️‍🔥
{Too Close To The Sun}
{Safe and Sound}
[Newspapers]

{Masking Happiness}

509 17 8
_Cakeeeeee_

America stood in front of his parents with his head down and refusing to look at them, embarrassment and fear stuck within him. They had been quickly released from custody, the police loved them, and now they were standing face-to-face with America after he tried to grab his younger sisters' toys so they wouldn't be without them.

They were yelling. That's what they were always doing. Always yelling at him. Only they weren't beating him, only yelling and screaming. He was holding New Zealand's plush kiwi and Australia's plush kangaroo tight in his hands, holding back from hurling them at their faces.

Yet here he was, seemingly as if nothing had ever changed.

"IF MY DAUGHTERS ARE NOT BACK HOME IN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS, THE POLICE WILL ARREST YOU FOR KIDNAPPING," France screamed, throwing an apple at America, striking him in the head. "I DO NOT CARE IF YOUR FAGGOT ASS STAYS WITH THAT FAGGOT BOYFRIEND OF YOURS, MY DAUGHTERS WILL NOT BE SUBJECTED TO YOUR SATANIC ABUSE!"

America was fighting tears, feeling warmth swell a bit on his head. She broke a stitch, that's for sure. America only nodded and quickly left, rushing himself back to Ukraine's car which was just down the street. Once he got there, he placed a backpack and the two plush animals in the back before taking the shotgun seat, facing Ukraine.

"They're home, hmm?" she asked, a worried look on her face. "You know, you broke some stitches."

"Yeah, I'll be fine, I just want Russia."

"What did they say," Ukraine asked, driving away.

"I have 24 hours to give my sisters back up to them or I'm being arrested for kidnapping. They don't want me back, they called me names."

The rest of the rise was quiet as Ukraine was unable to find something to say in return, having nothing but sympathy for America. She did grab a few napkins she had lying around and gave it to America, him holding it up to his now bleeding head. When they returned to her house, Ukraine guided America inside before seating him on the couch, yelling for her dad.

   "They broke a few stitches!"

   "Who broke a few stitches?"

   Now Russia, Canada, and Soviet were all surrounding America with Ukraine, trying to get words out of America over what happened. America couldn't speak, however, only contemplating his few options. They never abused Canada, only him. They never touched any of their daughters, only him. America rested his head on Russia's arm, a small smile forming on his face.

   "They want my sisters back, that's all. They said I can stay but not them. Can you believe that, Russ? They never wanted me."

"They'll most likely press charges and America will not last a single minute in a jail," Canada muttered, pressing a damp cloth to America head. "I can't have my brother go to jail or my little sisters go back."

"None of us can. We're packing everything we need and leaving before the authorities can find us," Soviet announced. "This way, they'll never be able to take you three and I'll stay here to fight the charges."

"Папа, do you really want to do that?" Russia asked, rubbing America's shoulder.

"It's the only option there is."

Time passed on and now America was in a whole new city, laying on Russia whilst the two cuddled on a hotel bed. They were to go to Russia's grandfather's house in an even further city but had to stop here for the night. It was strange as only America and Russia lie away, all the girls fast asleep. They stayed silent as Russia massaged America's back and occasionally kissed his forehead in hopes to reassure him. It never worked, America always had problems with anxiety.

   "What if the police find us?" America muttered, finally breaking the silence.

   "We're going to be five cities away from them and it's a whole new jurisdiction for law enforcement," Russia explained, "these cops are more likely to be way more professional and understand that it's an abuse case."

   "Russia, I'm scared."

   "I know, I know. Deep breaths, America, just know I'll be right here and fight anyone off. I talked to Дед, he said I can get my cast off at a hospital there too."

   "There's going to be a manhunt for us."

   "Let's get some sleep, да?"

"Stop pushing my fucking thoughts away."

"You're overthinking, my dear, you need to rest your brain. It's a long drive tomorrow."

"Rus-"

"They are asleep, we can talk tomorrow when we get to Дед, okay? Please, get some rest, you desperately need it. You didn't sleep well last night nor the night before, just try to get some tonight."

America decided against arguing with Russia and just grabbed his bear plush, pulling it into his arms as he slid into Russia's arms and rested his head on his chest. Russia kissed America's forehead once more, thanking him as well. However, America was not sleeping, rather just keeping silent once again. He waited until he knew Russia was asleep to get up and walk outside, leaving the hotel for some air.

"I'll text coach tomorrow and let him know I'll still compete in the Championship Meet tomorrow," he muttered to himself, sitting on a curb. "It's supposed to be in Arlingtine, that's 30 minutes away Russia's grandpa lives."

He pulled out his phone and noticed he had 40+ texts from over 20 people who were asking if he was okay and where he was. He noticed Germany had tried to call him, and knowing him, he called him back.

"America, are you okay?! Where the fuck are you?"

Germany had immediately answered, more voices being able to be heard in the background. America figured it was just his girlfriend and their families, but he was proven wrong immediately before he could even answer.

"America, oh my god! You're alive!" It was Brazil and he sounded the utmost relieved.

"I'm in, err, Wellingstock. My parents kicked me out and I took my sisters with so we're running from the police."

"Bro, you can't be doing that when you have a championship in three days and nobody else with you!"

"My boyfriend and his two sisters are with us, we're not completely alone. Plus, I'll be 30 minutes away from the school the meet takes place, so I'll meet you there hopefully."

"You missed it, Brazil got caught making out in the halls because he was skipping and Spain and Belgium both started a fight with the new economics teacher. He's an absolute douche, not at all any good of a replacement to the old guy you got fired."

"Well, he would've quit if I actually showed up to school," America joked, leaning backwards onto the ground. "How's Poland?"

   "She's been worried sick over you. You were her first friend, I can't blame her. I finally got her to eat and sleep not too long ago but the rest of us have been staying up."

   "I meant the other thing, Germs, you know that."

   "Ah, right. Sorry. We've calculated that when we graduated next month, she won't be showing  any sign of pregnancy. Oh, and we finally told our parents and they were just the most delighted old folks on this planet."

   "I'm proud of you, man. Say, how's the thought of you being dad coming along?"

   "It's scary, but we both got accepted to the same college and since they don't have women's football, she got an academic scholarship so there's no need for thoughts of her having to drop. That's a better relief because now I can help her raise our child and yeah, I get to be a dad! And I should get practice now, hmm?"

   "You should definitely be practicing, Germs."

   "Yeah, I know. Speaking of which, go to bed, America. You don't sleep when your stressed and maybe if you just try to sleep with that boyfriend of yours, you'll actually fall asleep."

   "I'll try, I promise."

   "Thank you."

   "Good night, you all get sleep as well," America mumbled, slowly standing up.

   "We will, good night."

   The phone line was quite after the two hung up, America taking a few deep breaths. He slowly returned to the room and bed he was sharing with Russia and climbed into the bed. He placed himself back into Russia's arms and closed his eyes.

   "Please don't wander off again, we're still supposed to be hiding," Russia whispered. He kissed America's forehead and pulled America closer to him.

   "Sorry."

   "You will always be forgiven."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

132K 3.6K 18
Tweek and Craig have been 'going out' for a while. However.. Tweek sees a little bit more than a friend in Craig. Does Craig feel the same or will th...
The Sword Saints Nick

Фэнтези

7.1K 618 38
Sword Saints, mortals of such great power many say they are only second to the gods themselves. Many say they are just figments given life by drunkar...
706K 22.3K 142
(Mostly Old) (Mostly TordTom, to be honest, since Tord is mostly the top in these) Heyo everyone. I was bored and have to wait to make another story...
2.8K 77 6
Tay=slay. She's the music industry and our queen. I AM NOT SAYING THAT TAYLOR IS GAY. JUST MAKING IMAGINES FOR THE QUEER GIRLIES HERE I decided to st...