My love

By Gay_b1tch_69

"Natalia?" "I thought you wouldn't of remembered." "By the way, I go as Natasha now". "I told you we would s... More

•The beginning
•Chapter one~ The battle
•Chapter 2~ Friends
•Chapter 3~ Taken
•Chapter 4~ Emotionless
•Chapter 5~ Breaking the rules.
•Chapter 6~ Wanda
•Chapter7~ Johnny
Chapter 8~ Natasha
A/N
Chaptet 9~ Rings and dreams
Chapter 10~ Scans
Chapter 11~Transport
Chapter 12~The Red Room
Chapter 13- Baby
A/N

Chapter 14~Tony

45 1 14
By Gay_b1tch_69

Two years later so it's now 2008,
Allison is: Just turned 23
Nat is:24
Delilah (Allison's daughter) is: 1 and an half.

Natasha's POV:

It's March 28th. That means it's Allison's birthday. She would have been 23 today.

Wow. I'm acting as if she's dead. Hell I don't even know if she is dead.
                          **********
A few days ago, Villanelle and  Geraldine received a message from a company named Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division, or in shorter terms, SHIELD.

They said they wanted to recruit me due to my 'specialty' as they like to call it, and wanted to prove myself trust worthy because of my past. And what other better way than that is to take down the Red Room.

SHIELD got some info on where it is now, and apparently in Budapest.

************

Few days later,

I'm going in for an interview for SHIELD today. I'm excited, but nervous due to what other agents there would think of me and my past. I mean my past is dripping with blood. I've tried to escape it many times, in many different ways. But the thought of finding Allison brings me the slightest bit of hope.

I'm in my apartment with Villanelle and Geraldine when a loud bang scares the three of us.

"Who the hell is that?" Villanelle asked in her thick Russian accent.

"I have no idea." I responded.

I walked to the front door and opened it to see a man with an eyepatch on his left eye.

"Natasha Romanoff. Come with me." He said in an intimidating voice.

I look at V and Geraldine in confusion and quickly walk away following the man out the building into a black suv.

"So why am I here?" I ask the man in annoyance.

"I'm Nicholas Fury. Director of SHIELD. Your here for an interview today. I'm I wrong?" He speaks.

"No your not wrong." I say sighing.

"Good. Shall we go then." He says as the driver drives off.

I zone out for most of the drive until I feel the car come to a stop. I look up out of the window, and see a large white building with water in its surroundings.

I see Nick walk out the car, so I follow suit and walk behind him. He walks into the large bright building and looks around as if he was looking for someone.

He continues doing that until he sees a woman with short brown hair.
"Hill!" He shouts.

The woman walks over to him and looks me up and down as if she was trying to figure me out.

"Take her to interrogation 3." He's says to her.

"Interrogation?" I asked in confusion.

"Interview, interrogation. Same thing." He speaks.

"I wouldn't really say the same." I speak.

The woman grabs my arm and drags me to a corridor. I yank my arm away and just follow her until we reach a door that says 'three'.

She opens the door and a small box shaped room with a mirror and a table and two chairs came into sight.

The woman looks at me and tells me to sit on one of the chairs. I do as I'm told and she grabs a folder which I'm assuming are my files.

"So... Natasha Romanoff."

"Yep, that's me." I say with sarcasm lacing in my tone.

After she asks me questions such as why I would be a good asset to SHIELD and all that jazz, she told me that eyepatch man would contact me in a few days prior.

And that's exactly what he did.

I'm brought back into the headquarters
about four days later. They set out a plan to take down the Red Room In Budapest, and I'm gonna me paired up with Clint Barton.
*****************

Two weeks later,

Me and my partner, Clint, we were sent off to the mission in Budapest. He's opened up to me which is nice, and surprisingly I opened up to him.

He told me how he's got a wife and is starting a family with her, but isn't telling many people which I understand.

A few days later, we find Dreykov and the other widows.

Then, the mission ended with exploding a five story building, and killing Dreykov, but also his daughter. I felt awful about that. Then we hid out in different places for about two weeks to hide from the Hungarian authorities. We ended up in a vent plying tic tac toe on the wall. Obviously I won.

Then after that, around a year later, I got sent on a mission to be the one and only Tony Stark's *eye roll* assistant.
****************************

Allison's POV, 1 year earlier,

Me and my daughter Delilah have been running from the IRA, and Dreykov and his widows. We ran out of money and I knew someone who knew Tony Stark and I know that he's like super rich, so I ask that friend to ask Tony to see if I could get a job there. And ya know what he said? No. So I had to take actions in my own hands.

I traveled from our last country which was Japan, and went all the way to America so I can personally ask him myself.

One week later,

Here I'm stood outside Tony Starks massive home knocking on his door like a mad, homeless woman, with my daughter in my hands. I mean technically I am homeless at the moment, but I ain't no
mad woman.

I see a woman walking up to the door, with strawberry-blonde colour hair, who I'm guessing is either his slut, or his girlfriend.

"Hey... how can u help you?" The woman asks looking me up and down. Then she stops her eyes on Delilah and smiles shortly at me.

"Uhh, hi. Im wondering if I could speak to Tony Stark please?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah sure. Please, come on in." She tells me. I walk inside the large expensive house, while the woman walks down some stairs to get Tony, I hope. I just awkwardly stand there, when Dee (Delilah) wakes up making me smile and rock her in my arms.

I hear some footsteps, so I look up and there he is. Tony Stark.

"Right what is it. It better be important because I'm busy-" he gets cuts off by the woman slapping his arm harshly making him look at her as if to say 'what?'

"Right. Sorry, that was rude of me. What can I help you with?" He asks with a smile which is so fake I could punch him, but I have to put up a stand.

"Uh, I was wondering if you were hiring any people for any types of jobs." I say nervously, this isn't me. I don't know why I'm so nervous.

"Uh, no." He says rudely.

"Tony." The woman scolds him.
"My names Pepper, what yours honey? And who I this little thing here?" She says smiling politely.

I smile shyly,
"I'm Allison, and this is my six month old daughter, Delilah."

"Well it's lovely it meet you Allison. And your accent, I recognise it but I can't put my finger on it."

"It's Irish." I say. I've got to admit, my accent isn't as thick now because I've been everywhere and picked up on many accents, but I still have it.

"Irish. I love Irish accents." She smiles politely. I chuckle at her, and stand there awkwardly.
"He's an ass. Don't worry I'll get a job for you."
I smile gratefully at her and thank her.
"Have you got anywhere to live?" She asks looking at the bags on my back.

"No." I say embarrassed due to the fact that I'm literally homeless at the moment.

"You can stay here for a few nights, until you get a job and find a place." She says.
*********

Present day,

So basically after that, Tony got me a job as his assistant, then I worked my way up to becoming an actual worker there.

I warmed up to pepper and Tony so much. Tony is soft once you get to know him, and he is very protective of me and Dee, which I love. We're like his family. They both found out what happened in Ireland, with HYDRA, and with the Red Room, and found out about my powers, but they weren't afraid of them. They were more intrigued if anything.

I lived in their house for months, until I finally got the money to buy an apartment next to their house. They got so close to me that they nearly cried like parents do when their child moves out, when I moved into my apartment.

I wake up due to my alarm blaring in my ears. I get up and get myself and Delilah ready.

I drive us both to Stark Industries.

"Hey Allison." One of my coworkers greet me as I walk into the building.

"Morning." I greet back.

I walk up to Peppers office to drop Delilah off. I only trust her and Tony with my daughter, and plus Pepper loves looking after her, even Tony does surprisingly.

"Hey, honey." She says as I walk into her office.

"Hi Pep." She gets up and gives me a big hug, looking down to Dee.

"Are you excited for today? We're going to have lots of fun." She says to my daughter as she kneel down to her, and emphasises the work 'lots'.

Delilah laughs and jumps in pepper arms. If it wasn't for Delilah now, I don't think i would even be alive right now. She's my miracle baby. Even though I got assaulted to have her.
*********************************

I was in Peppers office with Tony eating dinner, while I was feeding Delilah.

"I may be getting a new assistant" Tony tells me.

"Mhm, who?" I ask.

"I forgot her name, but Tony totally flirted with her earlier, oh and she totally beat Happy in the ring." She rants making me chuckle.

"I did not flirt with her." Tony defends making me laugh more.

"Y'know, it wouldn't shock me if you did Tony. But infront of Peeper. Jeez, you want a death wish." I say making Pepper agree with me, and Tony pretend to be mad.
"But she beat Happy. Wow, she must've been good."

She just laughs and continues to eat her dinner.

                       ************

Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't posted for a while.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

I'm taking in requests if you want any.

Have a great day/night everyone!

Bye

C.C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.9K 188
*** I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to read my book, I can not believe it has over 50k views! I appreciate you all so much 💙 Spenc...
10.1K 292 43
FIRST BOOK OF I DON'T KNOW. What happens when a kid gets kidnapped by Hydra? What happens when they experiment on them? This is the story of the Sh...
34.6K 821 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
3.5K 371 9
A young child is used to settle a debt. Many deemed her defective due to her inability to speak. But she didn't need to talk to get her job done. She...