attached|| p.jh

By dcelesteleann

"If I'd say I'm not considering you as my enemy anymore, would you trust me this time?" More

a/n
[Chapter 01]
[Chapter 03]
[Chapter 04]
[Chapter 05]
[Chapter 06]
[Chapter 07]
[Chapter 08]
[Chapter 09]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]

[Chapter 02]

98 7 6
By dcelesteleann

"Hey Copper, why are you wandering here alone in the street? Did Mom let you? Where is your leash?", You clicked your tongue, complaining about your dog as you brought her into your arms. "Darn it. You're so heavy..", you huffed.

When you reached your gate, and was about to open it, you saw your Mom as she wore a smile of ease seeing you with your dog who escaped the house. "Oh my gosh, Copper. I was really scared that you went out from the door and wondered here outside. It's dangerous." , She sighed.

"Alright, let me handle her, Y/N. You go upstairs and prepare for later..", she indicated as you nodded your head. "Are you really sure, Mom, that they would come later?", You asked.

She only hummed in response and closed the gate. "Yes,after all it's Jihoon's birthday.", She answered while following you from behind.

That guy still have the audacity to celebrate his birthday here, uh.

TIME SKIP

Taking a bath was your first choice. After so, for god knows how long, you went out from the bathroom and change up your clothes into your comfortable ones. A sweet pants, and a hoodie would do for you as you were already contented with the clothes you had chosen.

You put no makeups on, 'cause it was so bothering for you to do so. Having a guest over doesn't mean for you to dress up like as if you were attending a party. But, normal clothes is better.

You tied up your hair into a tight ponytail as you laid down on your bed after preparing. A sigh escaped your lips as you rolled over the edge. A  faint yelp was heard when you realized you were near at falling onto the cold floor.

"Jang Y/N!", An austere voice yelled from downstairs. "Yeah?", You answered ever so audibly. A knock was heard on your room's door from outside as you immediately lifted your head to it. "The door is open.", You replied.

The door has been hanged open and a figure of your Mom with a soothing smile with a mix of proud was evident through it. "Are they here already?", You asked straightforwardly. She shook her head meaning they hadn't arrived yet.

"They'll probably be here in 5 minutes, sweetie.", She smiled. 

*Ding dong*

The both of your heads turned up onto the window as your eyes got widened on the sudden outburst. "Mom they are here!!", You enthusiastically hopped off from your bed as you jumped in couple of times. Your Mom is confused by your actions as it obviously showed excitement and eagerness.

Sooner or later, you finally realized your unexpected actions just now as you immediately stopped and internally slapped your head. "Er, looks like someone's excited for Jihoon's birthday tonight, uh.", Your Mom smirked.

"It's not what you think it is, Mom!", You denied as you heard another knock on the door downstairs. Your Mom immediately pushed you near your closet while exclaiming, "Go change your awkward clothes into presentable ones! That's so embarrassing!"

You rolled your eyes and stomped your foot like a 5 year old kid. "Mom! I liked this outfit so much! You just go and welcome them in,I'll just go downstairs afterwards." , You stuck out your tongue and your Mom shook her head in disbelief as she went out of your room.

3RD PERSON'S POV

Mrs. Jang, a.k.a Y/N's Mom went downstairs as she headed to the door and opened it happily, whilst saying, "Come on in, Park family.. long time no see. We are glad to have you here as our visitor and to celebrate Jihoon's birthday..", she led them in.

Mrs. Park's heart flutter after hearing those heart warming words from Mrs. Jang. "Awe, thank you so much my bestie.", She chuckled as well as Mrs. Jang, soon, they hugged each other. Mr. Park, greeted Mrs. Jang as he said, "I guess your daughter must be happy seeing us, and our sons.",

As if my daughter was happy after hearing this news about your son's birthday celebration tonight. Mrs. Jang thought to herself.

"Oh- yeah! Really is my daughter is excited for you guys!", She chuckled, but it was mixed with a bit of ironic.

Y/N'S POV

You attempted to choose another outfit from your closet but based on your tastes, there is no other style and fashions of available clothes inside aside from jumpers and long denim skirt that you liked. But, your instincts are telling you to not wear any skirts for some reasons. Well, you were kinda not comfortable for wearing skirts if there is visitors.

Most of your clothes was chosen and bought by your Mom for you, and it would be so disgraceful to decline her gifts so you just accepted it and kept it for how long.

When you were throwing clothes on your bed and tried to pick another one, you heard voices of a mid 40's man and woman and a name "Jihoon" is mentioned.

I guess they are already inside and kept on conversing about the celebration.

You huffed and walked towards the door. You were about to open it when you remembered about having a last glance of your face and appearances if it is presentable for them or not. Well, it's not like this is the first time on having them as visitors.

You just shrugged the thoughts away and just went out into the door without another hesitation. When you were walking on the stairs, the sound of your slippers echoed, and you hate that fact 'cause it could gain everybody's attention.

Oh fuck, fate isn't allying on me tonight, uh.

Their heads spun into you as you smiled at them awkwardly. "Oh, finally we've got to see Y/N after a while without meeting..", Mrs. Park went to you and cupped your cheeks as if it was okay for you, as an extreme introverted lady you are, of course you were not used to getting touched by someone except your family.

You only crept up a small grin and laughed a little, "Long time no see, Mrs. Park hehe.", You made a quick eye contact to your Mom as she tried to lessen the awkward atmosphere you guys are surrounded into.

"Come here, Y/N, and greet Mr. Park, Jeongwoo and Jihoon. You should also greet Jihoon a happy birthday.", She said as you nodded your head in agreement. You said "Hi" to Mr. Park and Jeongwoo already and lastly, but not the least, you were now walking to Jihoon to do the greeting thing.

"Happy birthday, Jihoon.", You nonchalantly spoke as he faintly snickered. "Such great of you, thank you, Y/N-iiee.", He faked a smile as he tried to convinced both of your parents as if you two get along well together. But, except for Jeongwoo, 'cause it was clearly visible for him the fakeness of your tones and the way you guys are talking.

"Make yourselves feel home, come and let's go to the living room to start the celebration."

TIME SKIP

You are in your room, you decided to avoid yourself on eating the foods because you know how much calories it has so you excused yourself from them with your quick-witted brain to tame them on permitting you to not join them downstairs.

They were probably still eating right now as you can hear the utensils' and the glasses sounds and their faint talks and laughs.

JEONGWOO'S POV

"Hey, I thought about this idea since last week. Uhm, what about Y/N, Jeongwoo and Jihoon go to school together? Or, my two brats would come up to your house to pick Y/N up every morning? I guess that would be better because I often see Y/N walking alone everyday at school and I felt guilty for not being able to pick her up to school since I have a car..", Mrs. Park said.

Y/N's parents agreed to the idea as well as Jeongwoo. "I see no problem with that, Mom. You should have told us sooner so that we can acompany Y/N to school without wasting gasoline for your car. Well, your car is yours and you said to us before that is was for business porposes only.", He chuckled as he glanced on his Mom and Dad in anticipation.

His Dad nodded his head in couple of times as he took a sip of the red wine. "Same here.", He spoke and drank it all out.

"That would be better! I guess this is the moment where Y/N couldn't be late for school anymore. You know, our village is kinda far from school and with walking, it would take almost an hour to arrive there. The idea is convenient for me.", She thumbs up.

Mr. Jang pressed his lips together as he gave thumbs ups well. They all chuckled and continued eating. "So, starting tommorow. The two of you would come here and pick Y/N up.", Mrs. Park declared as she pointed at the two boys across her.

Jeongwoo nodded but Jihoon's face frowned from the idea. Because he thought that maybe Y/N would be too slow to prepare for school and maybe she could be the reason the three of them would be late.  He doesn't want to be late for school after all and plus,  why would give a concern for Y/N when he himself despise and loathe her a lot.

"I dissagree to the idea. ", Out of nowhere, he blurted causing for the people to stop eating and to look at him confusingly. Jeongwoo kicked his foot under the table as he winced and glared at his younger brother.

Mrs. Jang's eyebrow furrowed and asked, "Is there a problem about that Jihoon? Mind telling us if there was any?", She calmly asked as Jihoon's Dad face palmed.

Jihoon was about to speak when Jeongwoo stopped him from speaking and instead Jeongwoo answered. "Ignore that answer from him Mrs. Jang.

"Ah, hahaha, I see. Maybe Jihoon was just shocked from the sudden talk about this. As long as it is okay for you, we will continue the idea, Jihoon-ah?", Mrs. Jang asked again. Jihoon slurped his glass of water and sighed.

"I-"

"It is really okay for the both of us, Mrs. Jang. No need to worry. We'll take the responsibility for your daugther. After all, we treat each other as brothers and sisters.", Jeongwoo again cutted Jihoon off as Jihoon poked the right corner of his cheek in anger.

"Yah, what do you think you're babbling, kiddo?", Jihoon threatened the younger one excruciatingly, by whispering on his ears. Both of the parents watched them weirdly as Jihoon crept up a warm smile.

He clears his throat to lessen the intense athomsphere. "Uhm. Can I use the comfort room first,  Mrs. Jang and Mr. Jang?", He asked unsurely. Both Y/N's parents immediately jolted up from their seat and called your name.

Y/N'S POV

"Y/N, can we disturb your peace for a while? Can you guide Jihoon where the rest room is?", Someond called for your help from downstairs as you clearly know it was your Mom's obvious voice. You stood from the bed and shouted, "Yea, coming!", You opened your door as you got shocked from the sudden showing of a person in front of you.

More like, towering you.

You scoffed. "Oh, so it was  you who wants to use the rest room?", You raised one of your eyebrows cooly.

"I'm here to seek for you help, Madam. So if you don't want me to bother your peace then I guess I'll just wander around your house to find the certain room. Maybe I could see and encounter some ancient things and pictures of you-", His words got cutted off by you.

You stomped your foot at his earning some grunts from Jihoon. "Ow! What was that for-" "Fine! I'll lead you to the rest room. But with only one condition..", You stopped midway from your sentence as you took a deep breathe.

You took a step forward to him which he steps backward. Every miliseconds, you are taking a step forward. Each seconds, miliseconds. Until Jihoon felt the cold wall on his back. He ceased his forehead from your bold actions.

"What do you think you're doing? Do you perhaps thought this is funny?", He laughed. But with your serious and stern face, he got kinda nervous as he finally realize, this is serious.

"Don't ever ever tell Mom, or to my Dad that we didn't got along well. Because, once that precious big mouth of yours would not be zipped, then you better introduce yourself to the heaven now. Understood?", You blurted out. He snickered evilly as a sly smirk was plastered on his face.

"So what? What if I'll do spill all of our teas and secrets behind their backs to them?", He fought back and this was his turn to take a step forward.

He was about to pin your hands against the wall when suddenly Jeongwoo showed up. What a great timing, Woo. And now, he would think as if me and Jihoon were about to kiss or to do something else.

You closed your eyes in anger as you pushed Jihoon away, so harshly and glared at him.

"What's happening? Did I interupted something?", Jeongwoo innocently asked, but the way he speaks where like, a faint smirk was visible. You rolled your eyes in annoyance and glared at Jihoon again. "Nothing happened. He just happened to take a step forward and was about to pull a strand of my hair.", You excused.

Jihoon held back his laughter but Jeongwoo didn't noticed it. "What for?", He asked again.

"As if I knew, what he would gonna do with my hair.", You said. "Why are you here in front of Y/N's room, by the way, Jihoon?", Jeongwoo asked Jihoon as the mentioned guy clicked his tongue.  "What is this? A personal interview?", He sarcastically asked and walked away.

"I thought you'd like to pee?"

You asked Jihoon making him to stop from his tracks and let out a big sigh. "I was going to the comfort room by the way.", He spoke so arrogantly as if he knew where to go when your house is big and have many doors. You scoffed, "Hey Mister rude, the room you are aiming to go is on the left, not on the right.", You chuckled as he hissed and hurried to go.

"He is acting so weird.", Jeongwoo mumbled to himself and shook his head in confusion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1K 51
You're the one I've been waiting for........ Mafia au Soulmate au Ranking 07.12.22- #2 hyunsuk 29.03.23- #2 Yoshinori
16.6K 232 13
🔞
172K 6.3K 50
ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ #1
16.2K 431 13
"𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨...