Part Four of The First Love S...

By Ladybythelake54

This is Part Four of The First Love Series created for Camp National Novel Writing Month July of 2023 Pleas... More

The Duchess of Norfolk In Waiting
The Duchess's Heiress
The Favorite Grandson
The Duchess Heiress to The Dukedom of Bedford Territory
The Actors in The Howard-Carey Family
Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard
Lord Andrew Charles Howard III
Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard
Lt Kevin Thomas Riley
The Duke's Son
The Duchess of Clarence 's Heiress
The Duke of Lancaster Daughter,
The Duke of Sussex's GrandSon
The Duke of Cambridge 's Heiress
The Howard Duke Who Was An Actor
The Howard Duchess Descended From Czar Alexander II of Russia
The Duchess of Gloucester Territory
Lord Charles Andrew Howard III's Heiress
The Year of 2202
Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill

The Duke's Heiress

11 10 0
By Ladybythelake54

The Duke's Heiress

Lord Richard William Carey is the Duke of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12 and he is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his only granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte who married Lord William Carey, the grandson of Lord John Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lord Frederick William Carey and Lord Phillip Carey were both born in 2165, and they married Lord Phillip Carey married Lady Elizabeth Hastings in 2183, and Lord Frederick William Howard married Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort in 2183 and both have sons in 2185, Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lord William Carey and it is through Lord Charles Andrew Howard that Lord William Carey meets his little sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who is only five years younger than they are.

At the same time, Lady Sophia Charlotte is friends with Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill and she is Lady Sophia Charlotte age, and the brother and sister come together and play match-maker for each other, and it angers their father, Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard oldest brother, Lord Frederick William Howard II is still unmarried by 2200 and he is 15 years old, and everytime Lord Frederick William thinks he has found his oldest son and heir a bride, Lord Frederick William shows no interest in any of the young women his father chooses for him.

Lord Frederick William Howard tells his eldest son and heir, " Lord Frederick William II. You have to marry and have an heir."

"Father. I don't care for any of these women here." Lord Frederick William II states.

"You don't have the luxury of choosing your bride, Lord Frederick William II." Lord Frederick William states.

"All of these young women are maidens and they are fertile and come from good families." Lord Frederick William states.

"Listen here, Lord Frederick William. I don't want to have to replace you as my heir and name your younger brother my heir." Lord Frederick William states, "Do you know what that means?"

"It means none of your descendants will be able to inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren have no worth on Star Base 12." Lord Frederick William states.

Despite all of that, Lord Frederick William Howard II doesn't marry until after his father dies in 2210, and his younger brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory, as he marries in 2208, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth have son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in 2209.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard married the handsome Lord Willliam Carey in 2207 and in 2209 she gave birth to Lord George Frederick Carey.

Lord George Frederick Carey marries the very beautiful Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon in 2228, and in 2230 she gives birth to a son, Lord Robert Frederick Carey who marries Lady Lettice Wilhelmina Knolly in 2248 and in 2250 she gives birth to Lord Richard William Carey on Rigel Seven.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie give birth to their fifth child and third son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard in December of 2250.

Despite the fact that they are second cousins, they don't get along very well when Lord Richard William Carey at the age of 20 years old becomes Duke of Bedford Territory in 2270.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is the Patriarch of The Howard family, but Lord Richard William Carey is the Patriarch of The Carey Family, but Lord Richard William Carey is also an extended member of the Howard family as he is the great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, and he is the uncle of Lord Richard Edward Howard II, he is the great-uncle of Lord David William Beck, and he is the first cousin of Lord Frederick William Howard III and the first cousin of Lord Thomas William Howard and he is the father of Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

He is the oldest of Lord Frederick William Howard's surviving grandchildren, through his heir, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR.

Such a rivalry begins betweens Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Willliam for the love and affection of Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, but despite the fact that Lord Andrew Charles marries her and she gives him three children, and she makes it no big secret that she loves Lord Richard William Carey and they come together in September of 2281, and December of 2281, they announce together that she is expecting their first child together and the child is due in June of 2282.

Lady Karissa gives birth to their first child, and Lord Richard William Carey first child and daughter but Lady Karissa's third daughter and fourth child on Lord Richard William Carey's 32nd birthday in 2282 on June 17, at Beltane Manor Lord David William Beck carries out his third cousin in his arms " May I present the Right and Honorable Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, heiress to the Duke of Bedford Territory and she is the first great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord John Carey and Lord Frederick William Carey , through their grandchildren, Lady Sophia Charlotte and Lord William. " Lord David William tells his kin.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks over to his first cousin three times removed and he looks at her " She looks like my aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grandnephew, Lord David William Beck.

Lord Richard William Carey walks over and he looks at his cousin ' May I hold my heiress please." Lord Richard William asks.

Lord David places Lady Caroline Matilda into her father's arms and she is his beloved child and she is the heiress to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory started by Lord John Carey in 2165.

Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Patrick William II and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III bring in her sisters and brothers and cousins to meet Lady Caroline Matilda Carey.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her father " She is my sister right?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"Yes, Lady Elizabeth. Lady Caroline Matilda is your sister and she is also your third cousin, as Lord Richard William Carey is your third cousin once removed." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Just as Lord David William Beck II and Lord Richard Edward Howard III are your second cousins, and Lord David William Beck is your second cousin once removed, and Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Lord Frederick William III and Lord Thomas William Howard are your first cousins once removed." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Your great-grandfather is Lady Caroline Matilda's great-great-uncle, through her great-great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte who is your great-grandfather's only sister." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lady Elizabeth looks at Lord Richard William holding her sister in his arms and she asks " We share the same great-great-grandfather?"

"We do Lady Elizabeth along with Lord David William Beck, Lady Samhain, and Lord Anthony." Lord Richard William states.

"Lord David William Beck II and Lady Caroline Matilda are Lord Frederick William Howard great-great-great-grandchildren." Lord Richard William explains.

Lady Karissa asks help to dress and she walks out into the living room where Lord Richard William is holding Lady Caroline Matilda in his arms and she looks at him "Please give me my daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda." Lady Karissa asks.

"Lady Elizabeth. One day when you are older I am sure that your grandfather will explain to you about your great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Don't I have a right to hold my daughter?" Lord Richard Willliam asked.

"Yes when she is older." Lady Karissa answers, " She is only a baby."

"I realize that Lady Caroline Matilda is your heiress and you may visit her in the nursery with the rest of your cousins." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Andrew Charles. How dare you expose your heiress and spare to the elements. Our son is not even two years old." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lady Karissa rings the bell and she summons Barbara into the living room and she asks her " Please take the children back to the nursery. Lord Andrew Charles wasn't thinking but he never does."

"Lady Elizabeth. Lady Caroline Matilda will be joining you and Lady Samhain in the nursery, but Lord Anthony Christopher will have his own nursery with his own nanny.' Lady Karissa states.

"Lord Anthony will be joined in due course of time with a little brother, but until then Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lord David William Beck II will keep him company." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Lady Autumn Bridget and Lady Victoria Charlotte Maud will also be joining Lady Samahin, Lady Caroline Matilda and you in the nursery." Lady Karissa tells her.

Barbara walks over and she takes Lady Caroline Matilda in her arms and Lady Elizabeth takes Lady Samhain by the hands, and Zina takes Lord Anthony Christopher.

Lady Caroline Matilda becomes the defender of The Carey family and she tells her father " I am Carey not a Howard father."

"I don't want any part of them." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her father.

Lord Richard William Carey starts to laugh " Lady Caroline Matilda. I am no big fan of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, but the fact is that you are Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord John Carey, Lord Edmund Beaufort's great-great-great-great-granddaughter, and you are Lord Frederick William, Lord Philip Carey, great-great-great-granddaughter, and you are Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard great-great-granddaughter and Lord William Carey's great-great-granddaughter too." Lord Richard William states.

"I don't care, father. I am not Howard. I am Carey." Lady Caroline Matilda states.

"I don't want to be one, because of Lady Elizabeth. She is a damn bully and do you see how she treats Lady Anastasia Christina." Lady Caroline Matilda asks.

"Why don't you tell your mother. She will straighten out your sister, good?" Lord Richard William asks.

"Lady Elizabeth thinks she is so high and mighty because she will one day become Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lady Caroline Matilda explains.

"Lady Caroline Matilda. Lord Patrick William Howard didn't see any Dukedom or Territory on Star Base 12 any better than Norfolk Territory." Lord Richard William tells his daughter.

"Lord Patrick William states all Dukes, Earldom, and Territories were equal." Lord Richard William states.

"At the time in 2165, there were only Dukes and Earldoms and Baronies." Lord Richard William states.

"Later on in 2190, Some Marquesses and Viscountcy were created." Lord Richard William states.

"Lady Elizabeth is just that Duchess in waiting as you are." Lord Richard William states.

"Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher, Lord Albert Edward and Lady Anastasia Christina are Duchesses and Dukes already." Lord Richard William states.

"Lord David William II and Lord Richard Edward Howard III are Dukes in waiting." Lord Richard Willliam states.

"Lady Autumn Bridget and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud are Duchesses in waiting, but Lord David Frederick and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV are Dukes too." Lord Richard William states.

It is through Lady Caroline Matilda's daughter, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey and her daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey that the Dukedom of Bedford Territory continues. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 865 19
read first 3 first.
791K 47.3K 159
Love- a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person is how most people describe it but it is much more than that. The stories filled...
133K 5.1K 32
• Book 2 of NCT 2018 Series • ❝I think I am in love with her.❞ ❝Are you stupid? You are just a plain old fangirl to her.❞ ©snowflakesonmylaptop, 2018...
354 539 32
The Dukes of Star Base 12 tells the story of the Dukes on Star Base 12 through the lineage of Lord Patrick William Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk Territo...