The Actors in The Howard-Carey Family

They were Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell's two youngest sons,  by both of her husbands, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey, and they shared the same birthday and were born five years apart from each other

They were Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell's two youngest sons, by both of her husbands, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey, and they shared the same birthday and were born five years apart from each other.

Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory was born on September 21, 2285 at Beltane Manor and he was Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa second son and he was their fourth child, and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory is the the only son and youngest child of Duke of Bedford Territory.

It was Lord Albert Edward that introduced Lord Benjamin Lawrence to acting, drama, and the theater and they decided to enter The University on Star Base 12.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his youngest son and he says " Gentlemen don't do acting and theater and drama."

Lord Albert Edward is not like his older brother and he tells his father " I am also my mother's son and I don't believe in your silly rules."

"I never asked for the Dukedom of Kent that you confirmed upon me when I was born." Lord Albert Edward tells his father.

"Lord Benjamin Lawrence and I are studying acting, theater, drama, music, and we are doing summer and winter stock at the local theater." Lord Andrew Charles tells father.

"I am using my trust fund that my great-grandfather left me and Lord Benny is using the trust fund that his great-grandfather left him, and my third cousin supports his son and he supports me." Lord Albert Edward states.

" I am only your second son. You have Lord Anthony Christopher and he has already given you two male line great-great-great-great-grandsons for Lord Patrick William Howard, so does it really matter if I marry or not." Lord Albert Edward asks.

Lady Elizabeth has given you a grandson in Lord Edward Howard IV. " Lord Albert Edward states.

"Lady Samhain has given you a grandson, Lord David Andrew Beck." Lord Albert Edward states, and I don't know what my sister plans. She told me she wants to wait to marry."

Lady Karissa walks into the suite and she asks " What is going on Lord Andrew Charles?"

"It is our son. He wants to be an actor." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"There is nothing wrong in Lord Albert Edward wanting to pursue a degree in theater." Lady Karissa states, "If it makes him happy."

"He is using what his great-grandfather left him and his trust fund and you have nothing to say about it according to Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William Howard II." Lady Karissa tells him

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa " Gentlemen don't do acting." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord Andrew Charles since when? Lady Karissa asks, " It's performing arts and perfectly honorable." Lady Karissa states.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR left it to Lord Albert Edward to do what he saw fit and he wants to use it on a Bachelor's Degree in Arts. " Lady Karissa tells her former husband.

Lord Richard William walks and asks " What is the matter?"

"It is Lord Andrew Charles crowing about Lord Albert Edward studying theater, acting, drama, music at the University." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William.

"Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord Frederick William nor Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR stated how their great-great-great-great-grandchildren used their trust funds that were set up for them by Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Richard William Carey states.

"Lord Benjamin Lawrence is pursuing a career in theater and if he wants to do it I will support it." Lord Richard William explains, " Lord Patrick William and Lord Frederick William left him a part of the trust fund as they did to my grandfather, father, and me, and what my father and grandfather didn't use is to be divided between Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence." Lord Richard William explains.

It is through Lord Albert Edward and Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois that Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey meets Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon and her great-great-aunt was the grandmother of Lord Richard William Carey.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey is smitten by Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon and they court each from 2307 until 2308, and in 2309 they marry each other and Lord Benjamin Lawrence is 20 years old and Lady Henrietta Ann is 18 years old and eleven months later in 2310 she gives birth to a son, Lord George Frederick Carey II, in 2315, she gives birth to a daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey and in 2320, a second son, Lord Richard William Carey II.

Lord Richard William Carey joins his other cousins born in 2320, along with Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III, Lady Mary Henrietta Howard, Lady Charlene Andrea Howard, and so many other of their cousins, and it is the fourth baby boom on Star Base 12.

Lord Richard William Carey becomes a grandfather for the second time with his name-sake, Lord Richard William Carey II and his first cousin, Lady Georgiana Frederica Carey.

Lord Richard William Carey looks at his great-granddaughter, Lady Georgiana Frederica Carey and his four grandchildren, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey, Lord Richard William Carey II, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey and Lord George Frederick Carey II and he smiles " With Lord George Frederick II and Lord Richard William II and Lady Georgiana Frederica what Lord John Carey started in 2165 will continue on Star Base 12."

Lord Richard William Carey looks at his other two grandchildren, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III and Lady Sophia Charlotte Riley and he knows with Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III, that he won't let what Lt. Commander Kevin Thomas Riley SR began on Star Base 12.

Lord Albert Edward Howard and Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon become the two biggest hits on Star Base 12 as they do Summer and Winter Stock at the local theater on Star Base 12.

Both go down in Star Base 12 as two of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord John Carey's descendants that become actors on Star Base 12, but they don't forget their duty toward either The Dukedoms of Kent and Langley Territory.