The Duchess Heiress to The Dukedom of Bedford Territory

The Heiress of Bedford Territory

Lady Isabella Karissa Carey is the eldest of three children of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II and she is the third granddaughter of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell with one of two husbands, Lord Richard William Carey , Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lady Isabella Karissa Carey was born in March of 2305, along with her other cousins, Lady Susan Virginia Howard, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III, Lord Andrew David Beck, and Lady Alberta Edwina Howard, and Lord William Frederick Howard II.

Lady Isabella Karissa Carey is the favorite granddaughter of both Lord Richard William Carey and Lt. Commander Kevin Thomas Riley and they take turns carrying her around showing her off on Star Base 12 and Lady Caroline Matilda looks at her mother " Can't you please stop mom."

"No. Lady Caroline Matilda. I told your brother the same thing. Let them bask in their glory.' Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"I don't expect your father to have too many grandchildren between your brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence and you. He may have 6 grandchildren. " Lady Karissa explains.

"Kevin may only have six grandchildren, between Lord Kevin and Lady Karen Elizabeth." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Andrew Charles and I am blessed with our many grandchildren, Lady Elizabeth has three children, Lady Samhain has two children, Lord Anthony has two children, and so far Lord Albert Edward Howard one child, and Lady Sophia Dorothea has one child, and by the time they are finished I am looking at 15 grandchildren between my five children with Lord Andrew Charles and another 6 grandchildren with your father and with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III another three and 25 grandchildren.' Lady Karissa tells Lady Caroline Matilda.

"I never expected all my children to have three children, but Three is a good number for all of you." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

Right now, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey hasn't married." Lady Karissa explains, " Lady Sophia Dorothea married before Lord Benjamin."

"Lord Benjamin Lawrence is too busy being an actor and doing summer and winter stock along with Lord Albert Edward and Lady Elizabeth." Lady Caroline Matilda explains.

"Mom. Lord Benjamin Lawrence has met a friend of Lady Elizabeth Valois, and her name is Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mom.

"Big wonder, Lady Caroline Matilda. Both are descendants of King Louis IX of France through his oldest and youngest sons." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Lord Albert and Lady Elizabeth introduced Lady Henrietta Ann to Lord Benjamin Lawrence" Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mother.

"Lord Albert Edward has always cared for Lord Benjamin Lawrence and Lady Anastasia Christina." Lady Karissa states, " They are both his brother and sister."

"Like Lord Anthony and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV have always cared about Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"They are her two oldest brothers and her two oldest sisters will never see face to face as Lady Elizabeth never cared for Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann gravitates toward Lord Benjamin Lawrence and Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard." Lady Karissa states.

"Mom. Lady Isabella Karissa doesn't need to be shown off." Lady Caroline explains.

"I have told your father and Kevin, but they won't listen." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

Lady Karissa looks at her daughter " You have always been the defender of The Carey family.." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"I am Howard mom. I am Carey." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mom.

"My cousin, Lord Andrew Charles, never treated Lord Benny and I any differently from his children." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mom.

"No, Lord Andrew Charles was afraid of resurrecting his late-great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and she is your great-great-great-grandmother and Lady Elizabeth great-great-grandmother." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR would always caution Lord Andrew Charles that he didn't want to resurrect his great-grandmother from her grave." Lady Karissa says with a laugh,

Lady Isabella Karissa Carey grows up and in 2318 she marries Lord Charles Spencer and in 2320 she gives birth to Lady Georgiana Frederica Carey named for her paternal great-great-grandfather, Lord George Frederick Carey, and in 2325 she gives birth to Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III who is the grandfather of Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V, and in 2330 she gives birth to a second daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Riley named for her paternal great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Finally in 2307, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory marries Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon and the first male line great-great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord John Carey is born and he is named Lord George Frederick Carey II, in 2310, and he is followed by Lord Richard William Carey in 2315 and finally Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey in 2320.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey secured the male line of Lord John Carey who traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2165.

Much rejoicing happens when Lady Philadelphia, the aunt of both Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence finds out that given her a total of three nephews and three nieces.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey was born in the same year as Lady Victoria Elizabeth, Lady Mary Henriettta Howard, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and her first cousin, Lady Georgiana Frederica Carey and Lady Andrea Charlene Howard and Lady Patricia Wilhelmina Howard.

Lady Isabella Karissa Carey doesn't become Duchess of Bedford Territory as her grandfather doesn't die until 2331, and her mother, Lady Caroline Matilda becomes Duchess in 2331 and she governs from 2331-2370 and it is Lady Isabella Karissa daughter, Lady Georgiana Frederica Carey who is born in 2230 and marries in 2340 who becomes Duchess in 2360 at the age of 40 years old and she governs from 2360-2400 and it is her daughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia Carey who is born in 2345 who becomes Duchess in 2400.