The Duke of Sussex's GrandSon

Lord Charles Andrew Howard V is the son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV and Lady Charlotte Lennox, and he is the son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III who is the oldest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart

Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV's mother was the second wife of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lady Millicent Collins, the youngest daughter of Lord Jeremiah and Lady Elizabeth Collins of Collinswood Manor in Wessex Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III's first marriage ended in divorce after 23 years of marriage to Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope when it didn't result in having any children.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Jeremiah Collins enter into a marriage agreement that Lord Charles Andrew III will marry his younger daughter, Lady Millicent, but Lord Jeremiah tells Lord Charles Andrew JR " I can't afford a dowry, but you do know that Lord John Seymour married my oldest daughter, Lady Josette without a dowry."

"I am not worried about a dowry. My eldest son needs a wife that can give him an heir." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"My oldest daughter has two children, Lord Edward and Lady Margery Seymour." Lord Jeremiah states.

"My good wife and I had three daughters, Lady Josette, Lady Millicent and Lady Isabella." Lord Jeremiah states.

"We are not aristocrats but we come from a good gentry family and my -great-grandfather traveled with your great--grandfather." Lord Jeremiah states.

"My great-grandfather didn't differentiate between aristocrats and gentry." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells him.

"I can provide Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Millicent a piece of property and they may build a home near my home of Collinswood." Lord Jeremiah states.

"My youngest son has promised his brothers that the first brother that gives him a niece or nephew will be given the Dukedom of Cambridge and the second will be given the Dukedom of Sussex territory." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

"Lady Millicent will become Duchess of Sussex Territory once Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and she have a child." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him.

"My eldest son is getting up there in age and he needs a young bride who is fertile." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III marries Lady Millicent Elizabeth Collins in August of 2275 and one year after they are married Lady Millicent gives birth to a daughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard on August 1, 2276, but before Lady Millicent gives birth Lady Paulina gives birth to a daughter, Lady Autumn Bridget in June of 2276 and Lord Andrew Charles confirms the Dukedom of Cambridge Territory on Lord Patrick Willliam Howard II and Lady Paulina Charlene and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lady Millicent are given the Dukedom of Sussex Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is born on January 1, 2230 and Lady Millicent is born on March 4, 2250 and she is twenty years younger than he is and she is 25 years old when she gives birth to Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and when she gives birth to their son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV in November of 2281, she is 31 years old.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is reluctant to name his heir or heiress to the Dukedom of Sussex Territory, but when Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV is born he is given the Dukedom of Albany Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud are joined by a younger sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, and she is also the sister to Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Albert Edward, Lady Caroline Matilda, Lord Benjamin Lawrence, Lady Sophia Dorothea and they all share the same mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Meanwhile, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR has promised upon approval of his second male line granddaughter, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard to Lord Edward Seymour, and he is the nephew of Lady Millicent Collins and he is also first cousin to Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR promises his third male line grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV to Lady Margery Seymour and Lady Margery Seymour is only two years older than Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV as she was born in 2279.

Lady Autumn Bridget Howard married Lord Edward Seymour in June of 2295 and their first child, Lady Paulina Charlene Howard was born in February of 2300.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV married Lady Margery Seymour in 2300 and their first child, Lady Charlene Andrea was born in 2305 and their son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard V was born in 2310.

Lady Autumn Bridget gives birth to a son, Lord William Seymour in 2305, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and Lady Margery have a second son, Lord Robert Frederick Howard in 2315 and Lady Autumn Bridget and Lord Edward Seymour have a second son, Lord Thomas Seymour in 2310.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart had a daughter, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard in 2310.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the Matriarch of The Howard family as she is the Duchess of Norfolk Territory and she has to approve all marriages and when Lady Josephine Karissa Howard turns 15 years old she meets her cousins, Lord Thomas Seymour and Lord Charles Andrew Howard V.

Lord Anthony and Lady Alexandrina favor Lord Charles Andrew Howard V as he is the great-great-great-grandfather of Lady Josephine Karissa Howard too and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and he share the same little sister Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

Lady Elizabeth and her other siblings favor the march between Lord Charles Andrew Howard V and Lady Josephine Karissa Howard and they are married in August of 2331 and their first child, Lady Antoinette Charlene Howard is born in 2335, she is followed by Lord Charles Andrew Howard VI in 2340 and finally Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard in 2345.

Through their mother and father they are the great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren of Lord Patrick William Howard of blessed memory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard V is a male line great-great-great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Josephine Karissa Howard is a male line great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR through his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and two of his sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.