The Favorite Grandson

He is the favorite grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Westminster Territory and former Duke of Norfolk Territory, and he is the second son of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart, Duchess of Lennox Territory on Star Base 12.

He was given the name of his paternal grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his great-great-uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory, his great-great-grandfather's younger brother.

Little wonder, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR his great-grandfather, preferred his uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard over his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, so when his youngest son, was born in 2250, he named him after his favorite uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and the grandfather of Lord Thomas William Howard.

Lord Anthony and Lady Alexandrina eldest son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard was born in 2302, but he favored his maternal side, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II favored his paternal side and he was born in March of 2305.

At the same time that Lady Susan Virginia Howard, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III, Lord David Andrew Beck were born.

Lady Susan Virginia is the youngest daughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III is the son of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, and Lord David Andrew Beck is the son of Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II is the son of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, all of them were the children of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey and with either Lord Andrew Charles Howard or Lord Richard William Carey.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard decided to name his second son after his father and when he was born he was named Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, but in 2295, Lord Thomas William Howard also named his son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard after paternal great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard Junior Duke of Northumberland Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard II became the favorite grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and he would often travel out to Lancaster Territory to see his name-sake and he would take him presents.

Lord Anthony Christopher would ask his father " Please don't spoil my son."

"What! Why not? He is my grandson and he carries my name, Lord Anthony." Lord Andrew Charles tells his eldest son.

"Please father. You have other grandsons." Lord Anthony states "Yes, Lord Richard Edward II spoils his grandson, Lord Richard Edward Howard IV." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord David William Beck spoils his grandson, Lord David Andrew Beck?" Lord Andrew Charles states, "They are also my grandsons."

"Lord Andrew Charles Howard II is my favorite grandson, and I attend to leave him my Dukedom of Westminster."

"We must find Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, the perfect bride. She must be the daughter of a Duke, Marquess or Earl." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"I heard the Duke of Beaufort has a daughter who was born recently and the Duke of Richmond as well." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"I hear the Duke of Grafton as well." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

Lord James Lennox has a daughter, Lady Louisa Lennox, and I hear she is very beautiful." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

"Dad. Lord Andrew Charles II won't be able to marry until 2318 and I have plenty of time to find him a bride. I have to find my eldest son, Lord Alexander Andrew, a bride as well." Lord Anthony Christopher states.

"I hear that Lord James Gordon has a daughter who was born in 2304, and she is two years younger than Lord Alexander Andrew." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lady Alexandrina and I have one more child to go and we want a daughter." Lord Anthony Christopher states, "We will give her the name of her grandmothers, Lady Josephine and my mother."

"Lord Anthony. Lady Elizabeth and Lady Caroline named their daughters after your mother." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Father. I named my son after you and Lady Alexandrina and I have decided to name our third child a daughter, Lady Josephine Karissa."

"I know that makes both Lady Alexandrina and your mother very happy, as it made Lady Isabella and your mother happy." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard II grows up and in 2318 he marries Lady Louisa Lennox and in 2320 she gives birth to Lord Andrew Charles Howard favorite great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and Lady Karissa Ann gives birth to his favorite great-granddaughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, and they both resemble their paternal great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and he carries them around in his arms and he says "Look at my fine great-grandchildren, Lord Andrew Charles III and Lady Victoria Elizabeth who are both the grandchildren of my two oldest children with my Duchess, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her brother " Oh! Gosh. Dad is all puffed now. Both Lord Andrew Charles III and Lady Victoria Elizabeth resemble him." Lady Elizabeth tells her brother.

"It was bound to happen, Lord Frederick William Howard IV resembles our great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard and he has the same dark hair, and medium skin and so did our great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, and dad got his looks from our great-grandfather." Lord Anthony Christopher states.

'Mom. Can't you do something with dad?" Lord Anthony asks his mother.

"No, Lord Anthony. Let your father bask in his glory." Lady Karissa tells her son, " Our grandson and granddaughter have made your father very happy."

Indeed, All of Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III children, Lady Karissa Elizabeth, Lord Andrew Charles IV, and Lady Virginia Susan resembles their great-great grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V resembles his paternal great-great-grandfather, Lord Richard William Carey, but when Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V marries his second cousin, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard, neither of their twin daughters, Lady Beltane Elizabeth or Lady Karen Isabella Riley looked them, but they resembled their paternal great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Ann, their great-great-grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and their great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell, but Lord Kevin Riley VI resembled his paternal great-great-grandfather, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and Lady Louisa have two more children, Lady Louisa Andrea Howard in 2325 and Lord William Patrick Howard in 2330.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard III dies in 2380 and Lady Louisa dies in 2384, but they live to see Lord Andrew Charles IV marry in 2365 and he is alive to see his grandson, Lord Jerome Alexander Howard be born in 2370 and his second grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard V be born in 2370 along with his granddaughter, Lady Josephine Isabella Howard be born before he passes away.