TDS Oneshots - Love in the Air

By Italais

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ Shipping book ๐Ÿ˜ณ Welcome to my silly oneshot book full of ships, nsfw, and plenty of love! I gladl... More

โœจWelcome Reader! Requests & Feedback here โœจ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ -Part 2
๐Ÿ”ง Engineer x Accelerator โšก๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš” Titan Discord got Leaked ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿšจ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Penumbras x Umbra ๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸŽƒ Lord Sinister x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ—ก๐ŸŒŸ Gold Titans Grand Return ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ—ก
๐Ÿ’• Valentines Special ๐Ÿ’•
[Request] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
โœ๏ธ โœจ Writing Tips โœจ โœ๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ Umbra Turns into a Child โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ”ž NSFW Chapter Sneek Peaks ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿ’ซ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Solar x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿ”ž
[Request] ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fallen King x Void Reaver ๐Ÿ’œ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž โ„๏ธ Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒ™
[April Fools] ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต Solar Eclipse Orgy ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต
๐Ÿ”ฅ โ‡๏ธ Raider Boss' Grand Return โ‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โœ๏ธ โœจ How To Write Fights โœ๏ธ โœจ
๐Ÿช„ Void Caster x Narrator ๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿงน (Maid!) Penumbras x (Sick!) Umbra ๐ŸŒค๏ธ
๐Ÿ™ i need your help please (writers block) ๐Ÿ˜”
[Spicy] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿฉต
โš”๏ธ Little Warriors Lullaby ๐ŸŽต (Gladiator & Swordmaster)
๐ŸŽƒ Jaxe x Swamp Monster ๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿฅณ 10k Reads?! HOLY SHIT๐ŸŽ‰
A\N: I have returned bitches! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“ || (Fem!) Fallen Queen x (Tower!) Reader โšœ๏ธ
๐Ÿ–ค Fallen Queen x Reader HCs! ๐Ÿซถ
๐Ÿค Ducky Rebellion || Commander & Scout ๐Ÿช–
๐Ÿ”ฎ Void Caster x Narrator (Lunar Overture) ๐ŸŽญ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Umbra x Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž (20k Special)
๐ŸŽ„ Elf Rebellion ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ–ฒ๏ธ TDS Groupchat: Boss Edition ๐Ÿ›œ

๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ‘‘ Umbra x Penumbras ๐ŸŒ™ ๐Ÿ’œ

811 11 44
By Italais

   It was a lovely spring evening. Penumbras was chilling in his room. He sat on his bed and carefully trimmed one of his houseplants. He admired the tiny thing.

   The plant in his hand was a rose! A yellow rose. Penumbras was lost in his stare. The beautiful gold reminded him of someone. Someone very special to him.

   He gazed at the magnificent plant and was reminded of his Queen. Her golden eyes shined bright than an exploding supernova! It was entrancing to say the least.

   His few moments of peace were interrupted when a mysterious figure barged into his room. They slammed the door open and immediately began rambling.

   Penumbras turned around and saw Jaxe! He looked extremely scared. His eyes illuminated with absolute terror. His body trembled with fear. He spoke to Penumbras with concern in his voice, very uncharacteristic for him.

   "What are you doing?! The Queen has been calling you for the past hour!" The Pumpkin beckoned.

   "Wait, what?" Penumbras replied in confusion.

   "Bro, shes furious. I think shes going to kill you or something."

   Penumbras instantly hopped out of bed and rushed to the Throne room. Oh god, he was going to be punished, wasn't he? He knew something bad was going to happen.

   He's never been punished by the Queen before. He's always been on time when she called. He never knew what she did to discipline unruly knights but, he heard it was dreadful.

   He overheard a Pike speak about how he was hung from the ceiling until the blood filled his brain. A Lunar Shield told a story of being  whipped and flacked. These were all horrendous torture methods.

   As Penumbras came to a screeching stop to the doors, he took a deep breathe. Maybe just explain the situation to her and it'll be alright?

   He opened the doors and blurted out an apology. "My Queen! I deeply apologize, I'm here now. I couldn't hear your voice from my quarters."

   In the throne room were Guards standing at full attention. They lined up on either side of the room with their backs straight and their chins high up.

   Lunar Servant and Solar Servant stood on either side of the Queen's throne. They looked stern and unmoving. They appeared to be mannequins at first glance.

   The Queen glared at him with disappointment in her eyes. She scoffed at his excuse. How dare he defy her!

   "I don't care. You made me wait nearly an hour for a response! That's disrespectful. Perhaps, even treason."

   Umbra scowled at the disobedient Knight. She wanted to punish him for his insubordination and unprofessional manner but, she couldn't bring herself to do it.

   Penumbras looked like an apologetic puppy who just chewed up a slipper. She wanted to have him stripped and whipped but she just couldn't. He was too damn cute.

   Suddenly, a brilliant idea popped in her mind. She knew an excellent punishment for the Knight. It would utterly embarrass him while she was rewarded.

   "Penumbras! For your unprofessionalism, I want you to sit next to me."

   The Guards, Servants and Penumbras curiously tilted their heads and looked at the Queen. What kind of punishment was sitting next to the Queen?

   "C'mere and sit so I can keep an eye on you, to make sure you don't disobey me again."

   Penumbras was confused. He had never been punished by the Mistress before so he was oblivious to her methods but, what's sitting next to her going to do?

   On his way over, the Guards stared at him and tried their hardest to hold in their laughs. They silently snickered and whispered to Penumbras as he went by.

   "Oooh, Penumbras got timeout!"

   Penumbras ignored them. He nervously walked over and started sitting down on the floor next to her chair. Umbra immediately spoke up again before he touched the red carpet.

   "Not on the ground you bumbling buffoon. Sit on my Throne."

   Umbra slid over and made a tiny space on her throne. She patted the cushion and ushered Penumbras to come over.

   "Uh, w-why do I have to sit next to you...?" Penumbras questioned.

   "Do you want to be whipped? Or would you rather sit next to me?" Umbra sounded very intimidating.

   Penumbras anxiously walked over to the throne. To Umbra it was a perfect fit for her, but to Penumbras, it was too big. It was way bigger than him. His legs probably couldn't even touch the floor.

   Penumbras was now standing directly in-front of the Queen. He made extremely awkward eye contact with her. All she gave back in return was a sadistically happy smile.

   "I promise I won't bite!" Umbra gave the fakest grin imaginable.

   Penumbras awkwardly turned around and squeezed himself into the spot Umbra gave him. Umbras size made it hard to comfortably sit. He had to nudge his way in.

   "See? I didn't bite you." Umbra teased him.

   Umbra looked at the room and saw the Pikes staring at the two of them. She immediately raised her voice and put them in their place.

   "What are you ugly houseplants looking at?!"

   The Pikes immediately straightened themselves and planted their weapons back into the ground. The Queen scared them real good.

   As Umbra and Penumbras sat on the throne, the two Titan Servants were struggling to stay quiet. They snorted and snickered like they were hyenas. They held their mouths shut.

   Lunar Servant had her mouth completely closed. She was sweating and tried her hardest to not think about it. If she glanced over at the two, she might burst out laughing.

   Solar Servant was trying his hardest not to laugh. His mask covered his sweat, but he was still struggling. If he opened his mouth, he would explode into a fit of hysteria.

   Solar Servant looked over and saw Penumbras being completely crushed by the larger lady. That set him off. He broke out into a fit of laughter. The scene was just too hilarious.

   "What's so funny, Solar Servant?" Umbra glanced over to him.

   "Uhh, oh! Nothing, your majesty. I was laughing at nothing! Just uh, c-clearing my throat!"

   Solar immediately regained his composure and shut the fuck up. He got all serious and stood at attention. His heart was pounding. The Queen was about to violate him, wasn't she?

   Umbra scoffed at the horrid alibi. Solar Servant was lucky that Penumbras was in the room with them, otherwise, Solar would be horrendously brutalized.

   Speaking of Penumbras, she looked over and saw how compressed he was. The poor, tiny little Moon Titan could barely breathe. His waist was pressed against the armrest. He looked very uncomfortable.

   "Aww, is my brave and strong Head Knight being squished?" Umbra giggled.

   "N-No! No, it's fine. I promise. I-" Penumbras was cut off.

   "Want to sit on my lap instead? I'm sure that would be more comfortable than being squeezed." The Queen offered.

   "WHAT?!" The Guards, Servants and Penumbras all yelled out at once.

   The Mistress lashed out against the guards. "Am I talking you stupid creatures? No? Then stay out of our private conversation."

   Umbra turned back to Penumbras and lowered her tone. She put back on her gentle voice and started speaking to Penumbras like a fragile creature.

   "Here, sit on my lap. It's okay! I don't mind at all. I don't want you to be flattened."

   The Mistress patted on her thighs like she was trying to get a cats attention. She slid over so Penumbras could more easily move. The Knight slowly moved himself.

   Penumbras must have taking too long because Umbra scooped him up by the waist and placed him on her lap like some sort of animal.

   Penumbras was bombarded with a feeling of comfort. Umbras body was extremely cozy. It was like sitting on an oversized recliner. Except, the oversized recliner had heating.

   Penumbras awkwardly sat on Umbras lap. She was much bigger than him so he barely took up space. He sat on her thighs and nervously put his hands in his lap.

   He fidgeted his fingers and avoided eye contact with everyone. Penumbras was heavily blushing. He was getting more flustered by the minute. He tried to hide it but everyone could see him.

   He saw in the corner of his eyes, the guards and servants staring at him. They were quietly laughing. He knew they were going to tell everyone when they had the chance. Asshats.

   He loved this a lot. I mean, sitting on your crushes lap? That was a dream. But, sitting on your Queens lap? That was heaven! The only downside were the amount of people watching.

   The Queen must have read his mind or something. Out of the blue, she snapped her fingers and began ordering her troops around with authority in her voice.

   "Everyone get out. You're all dismissed."

   "But Madam, we need to protect y-" The Lunar Servant was cut off by a loud yell.

   "I said. Get. The. Fuck. OUT!!!" Umbra raised her voice.

   Everyone began booking it towards the exit. They trampled and fell like Black Friday shoppers. They stormed out in fear. They were scared of what she would do to them.

   As the final troops got out, they quickly but softly closed the door behind them. The room was now desolate and empty. It was only the two titans sitting on the throne.

   Umbra scowled at those annoying things. She sometimes regrets ever resurrecting those brainless plants. All they ever do is make noise and be stupid.

   As the anger left her, she felt movement in her lap. She looked down and saw Penumbras shaking. Her attitude Instantly changed into a soft, worried voice.

   "Penumbras? You okay? Sweetie, you're shaking." Umbra carefully said.

   "Y-Y-You yelled in m-my ears..." Penumbras quietly mumbled.

   Penumbras sounded like he was on the verge of tears. Umbras loud, imposing voice was deafening. It could burst someone's eardrums if she was loud enough.

   Umbra immediately felt remorseful. She wrapped her arms around the scared, little knights stomach and thought him close in a tight embrace.

   "Shh, it's alright! Darling? It's okay. I didn't mean to frighten you, just don't cry. Please?"

   Penumbras still looked shaken up. He looked scared out of his mind. The Queen just screamed next to him and it startled him. His heart was still pounding from the adrenaline.

   "Look at me. Penumbras, look at me." The Queen ordered.

   The Terrified Penumbras slowly turned his head to Her Majesty. He was curious on what she was going to do to him.

   Suddenly, a hand grabbed his head and brought it close. Before he knew was was happening, something smooth was against his lips. His eyes widened when he found out what it was.

   She was kissing him! It was so unexpected and out of nowhere. He didn't know what to do at that moment. He just allowed the Mistress to do whatever she wanted with him.

   Her lips were lovely. She had glistening golden lipstick that was shiny as brass. It was so smooth against him. He never expected to receive a kiss from Her Majesty.

   After Umbra enjoyed herself, she released Penumbras. She was happy that he didn't look scared anymore. She put on a genuine, cheerful smile and cuddled Penumbras' stomach.

   "There. Do you feel better now? I'm sorry I yelled near you. I sometimes get too angry. I apologize for frightening my little, fragile Head Knight."

   Penumbras nodded his head. The Queen was oddly nice to him compared to the other faithful servants. She's been cold and ruthless to them, but gentle and caring to him.

   "I hate when you misbehave. You're a good knight and I know you didn't mean to be late. Promise me you won't do that ever again."

   Umbra stuck out her pinky to the Moon Titan being cradled in her lap. The Head Knight reached his pinky out and the two shook. They just made a sacred promise.

   Umbra started complimenting him like a dog. "Whose a good boy? Penumbras is!"

   The Queen suddenly gritted her teeth shortly. "Just a heads up, if you're ever late again I will have to use a different method to make you obedient. Understood?" The Queen calmly growled.

   Penumbras quickly nodded his head rapidly. The Queen giggled at how submissive this little Titan was. To reward him, she gave him a peck on the cheek. She was too caught up in his beautiful eyes to notice the lipstick mark it left on him.

   Suddenly, Penumbras briefly surprised Umbra. The Knight put his hands on the Queens shoulders and put his head on her shoulder. He was hugging and resting on her.

   Umbra was taken aback. She quickly regained her nurturing composure and hugged Penumbras back. She returned the loving affection he gave to her.

   Penumbras was just so tiny on her lap. The Mistress just couldn't take her eyes off him. He was like a little kitty. A cute one at that. She noticed how tired he looked. Then, he spoke to her.

   "I love you, Mistress."

   "I love you aswell, my Sweet, Lovely Head Knight."

   Before anyone knew it, they both dozed off on the Throne. They were wrapped up and cuddling together. It was an, odd, location to say the least but, as long as they had each other, everything was comfortable.

End

V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 1.7K 27
Eddsworld Oneshots -requests are currently: CLOSED -mostly TomTord -still updates!!! I'm reworking some of the stories to makes them higher quality...
284 10 6
Yes, I can take requests! These silly stories won't be only "Character x Reader" or something. Can be angst or funny shit too i think lol I usually m...
865 27 18
A unique take on TDS lore where there is no lore. Players that play for hours and hours without end get their soul sucked into the game. If they kil...
5.2K 50 10
In this world, no one can survive alone. Not a single titan, not a single tower. Everyone needs someone, their teammates, or, maybe, even a partner. ...