South Park Stories (One Shots)

Galing kay BunnyStyle29

Just random one shots. Smut and fluff. I'll take requests, just DM me. Any ship welcome as long as it's conse... Higit pa

Hell's Not So Bad
Author's Note
Jealous
Affection
In Your Dreams
Attraction
Lifesaver
Lifesaver Part 2
Seven Minutes In Heaven
Secret Admirer
Lifesaver Part 3
Ray Of Sunshine
THANK YOU!!!!
Home
Sorry
A/N

Boyfriends

5.1K 32 85
Galing kay BunnyStyle29

              Stan X Kyle
               ⚠️Smut⚠️
        (Not overly explicit)
               Age: 17/18

It had been two whole days since Stan had blurted out that he liked Kyle and kissed him. Kyle had stared at him in shock before touching his lips and cocking his head at Stan curiously. He then assured Stan he wasn't mad, but he needed a couple days to think.

Now Stan was sitting on his bed, staring at his phone.

Kyle 💚: Can I come over

Stan: Yeah dude, of course. Mom and Shelly aren't home, so just let yourself in.

Stan waited in his room, head spinning with all the possible scenarios that could happen, none of them good.

A few minutes later he heard the front door open and close, then Kyle called his name softly up the stairs. Stan tried to answer but nothing came out. He heard footsteps on the stairs, then his bedroom door opened.

Kyle closed the door and walked over and sat down next to him.
"Stan?"
Stan couldn't bring himself to move as he dug his fingers into his knees where he had his hands braced.
"Stan, look at me." Stan started to shake as he turned his head to look at Kyle, preparing for what he knew was coming. Kyle didn't like him. Not like that. Maybe not at all anymore.

What he wasn't ready for when his gaze met Kyle's was the look of determination as he leaned forward and kissed Stan square on the lips. Now it was Stan's turn to stare in shock as Kyle looked at him worriedly.
"Stan? You okay?"
Stan nodded mutely as he continued to stare at Kyle.
Kyle cocked his head, smiling. "You want to try that again?"
Again Stan nodded.
Kyle leaned forward, bracing his hand on Stan's thigh, and placed his lips against Stan's.
Stan's brain finally registered the warm mouth against his and he brought his hand up to cup Kyle's face and kissed him back.

They pulled away and Stan saw the sparkle in Kyle's eyes and the faint pink covering his cheeks. He cleared his throat. "Was, uh, was it okay?"
Kyle nodded, smiling. "Yeah, yeah it was."
Stan finally smiled, his own face turning pink.
Kyle shifted so they were sitting a little closer and grabbed Stan's hand. Absent-mindedly he started tracing the scars on Stan's wrist.
"When you kissed me the other day, I was surprised. I had no idea you felt that way. Maybe I should have." He chuckled. "But you wanna know what the best part is?" He paused to look at Stan, who was watching him intently. He smiled before continuing. "I didn't know I felt that way until you kissed me. I spent the last two days thinking about that kiss. I've never felt that way about any other kiss. Not one. I couldn't wrap my head around it. So I went to Kenny's. I needed someone to talk to about it. Do you know what he told me? He said "Kyle, you think too much. Did you like it or not?" I finally admitted I did. So he told me to quit being stupid and do something about it. So I did."
Kyle looked up at Stan who was watching him with a smile. Kyle chuckled and ran his hand over his face. "So here I am."
Stan covered Kyle's hand with his free hand and leaned forward. "So here you are."
"I can't stop thinking about it now."
Stan looked at Kyle curiously.
"Kissing you. God Stan, I like it. I like it a lot."
Stan felt his pulse quicken as Kyle looked at him, in an odd, almost desperate sort of way. Stan cleared his throat. "Give me a second?"
Kyle nodded and Stan slipped out of the room.
As soon as Stan left Kyle got up and paced nervously around the room. He jumped when the door opened and Stan stepped back in the room. "You okay?"
Kyle nodded and blew out a breath. "Yeah."
Stan rubbed his hands nervously on his jeans. "So what do we do now?"
Kyle looked at Stan, almost pleadingly. "Kiss me again?"

Stan gazed at Kyle, his breath coming in short bursts as he moved closer to the beautiful redhead. Slowly he reached out and placed his hand on Kyle's cheek. Blue eyes met green and Stan saw Kyle biting his lip nervously. Tracing his thumb gently over Kyle's lower lip, he moved closer and tilted Kyle's face towards his. Kyle's eyes sparkled in anticipation. Stan closed the distance between them, placing his lips on Kyle's, softly at first then harder. He heard the redhead gasp then felt his lips moving fervently against his. Stan deepened the kiss, pulling Kyle against him, one hand fisted in his soft curls, the other gripping his hip.

It was like a spark ignited. They were both burning and touching one another only stoked the flames higher.

Kyle's hands clung to Stan's waist, pushing himself as close to him as physically possible. Stan backed them up slowly until the back of Kyle's knees hit the bed. He pushed him down onto the bed gently, before lowering himself to his knees. Scooting forward until he was between Kyle's legs, he pulled him close again, bracing his hands on the taller boy's thighs with a soft squeeze. Kyle hissed through his teeth in pleasure grabbing Stan's shoulder. Stan pushed Kyle back on the bed and climbed over him, straddling his hips. Kyle looked at him, eyes clouded with lust, and pulled Stan against him, crushing their lips together in a passionate kiss.
Stan ran his hands up Kyle's sides as their tongues danced together. Kyle moaned and pushed his hips against Stan, eliciting a strangled gasp from his lips.
Stan shifted until he was between Kyle's thighs, and gripped his hips, pulling the redhead flush against him.
They both panted as they lay pushed against each other, the feel of their desire evident.
Growing increasingly frustrated with the need to do something, anything, Kyle squirmed, grinding against Stan.
The black haired boy moaned and buried his face against Kyle's neck. His hips started thrusting in time with Kyle's, until they were grinding against each other erratically, panting heavily with lust. Half delirious from the sounds Kyle was making, Stan started to tremble as he reached between them and fumbled with Kyle's zipper. He felt Kyle tense slightly and paused, flicking his gaze up to Kyle's. The redhead was still breathing heavily as he held his gaze briefly before nodding.
Stan reached between them and unzipped Kyle's jeans, sliding them down a few inches. He quickly did the same with his own, before pushing himself back against Kyle, feeling every inch of him. He let out a soft moan and moved against the boy beneath him slowly. Kyle grabbed his shoulders as his breathing hitched, and thrust against him as they both moaned with pleasure. Needing more contact Kyle pulled Stan towards him until their lips crashed together and they were kissing sloppily, too turned on to worry about finesse. Kyle slid his hands down until he was gripping Stan's ass, pulling him even closer, causing Stan to start grinding against him faster. They both started breathing faster as pleasure spiked through them.
Kyle whined, needing more and  squirmed against Stan, not quite sure what it was he wanted.
Stan reached between them and pushed both of their boxers down, his hand brushing against Kyle's erection as he did. Kyle arched his back and cried out as his vision blurred.
Stan stared in wonder at the redheads reaction before reaching between them to skim his hand softly over Kyle again.
Kyle squirmed and pressed against him, letting out a soft whine. Stan felt himself twitch as Kyle pressed himself against Stan's hand, harder this time.
Craving the feel of Kyle against him again, he pushed their hips together, nearly coming undone at the feel of their bare erections pressed together. Kyle whimpered and squirmed underneath him erratically, his hands running up and down Stan's body, as his eyes begged for something he couldn't quite put into words. Stan kissed him softly, before sliding his hand between them and wrapping around them both. Kyle's hands tightened on his hips as Stan gave a tentative stroke. Kyle hissed in pleasure as his hands dug into Stan's hips. Stan moaned at the feeling, the sensation bordering between pain and pleasure.
Encouraged by Kyle's frantic squirming and labored breathing, Stan stroked them both again, settling into a rhythm.
It wasn't long before Stan felt Kyle trembling beneath him.
"St-Stan, I'm gonna…" He trailed off as Stan slid his other hand through his hair and kissed him, pulling away to breathe in his ear. "Me too Ky."
Stan stroked them a little faster until he felt Kyle tense underneath him, then cry out. As he felt Kyle release all over them, Stan's breathing hitched and he came, burying his face against Kyle's shoulder muffling his own cry of pleasure.
They both lay there, breathing heavily, Stan running his hand idly through Kyle's hair. Kyle blew out a breath. "Well that escalated quickly."
Stan nodded and nuzzled Kyle's neck, breathing in the scent of his lemon verbena shampoo. Kyle chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around his best friend. Boyfriend?
"I should've known you were a cuddler."
Stan eyed him nervously.
Kyle smiled at him reassuringly, bringing his hand up to cup Stan's face, stroking his cheek softly with his thumb. Stan blushed and grinned at him happily.
Kyle's heart fluttered in his chest as he gazed into Stan's stormy blue eyes.
Stan sighed contentedly and lay his head on Kyle's shoulder. They lay together quietly for a minute before Kyle's germaphobia kicked in. He shifted uncomfortably prompting Stan to eye him knowingly. He reached behind them both, snatching a t-shirt off the bed and handing it to Kyle. The redhead wiped himself hastily before pulling his pants up and handing the t-shirt to Stan.
"I'll be right back."
Stan nodded and cleaned himself up as Kyle left to go to the bathroom. He got up and zipped his jeans, then remade the bed. He turned when the door opened and Kyle slipped into the room, not meeting his eyes. Stan moved towards him, reaching behind him to close the door. He eyed Kyle worriedly.
"Ky, you okay?"
Kyle nodded, face pink.
Stan shifted uncomfortably.
"Do you regret it?"
Kyle's head jerked up at Stan's soft broken voice.
"Oh Stan, no." He reached out and pulled the other boy into his arms, laying his head against Stan's.
"I was just feeling a little awkward. This changes things, you know?"
Stan wrapped his arms around Kyle and relaxed against him.
"It doesn't have to. We'll still be best friends. Just closer."
Kyle smiled against Stan's hair.
"Just best friends? Not…boyfriends?"
He felt Stan's pulse quicken.
"Boyfriends?...You want to be my boyfriend?"
Kyle pulled back and looked at him, smiling. "Yeah Stan, I think I do."
Stan grinned at him, then kissed him soundly on the lips. Kyle giggled and kissed him back. They pulled apart and Kyle yawned. Stan chuckled and pulled Kyle over to the bed.
"I think it's time to go to sleep."
Kyle nodded in agreement. They both stripped out of their jeans and crawled into bed. Stan felt Kyle slide over and snuggle against him, laying his arm over Stan's chest and throwing one of his legs over his. Stan grinned and pulled him closer, laying his head against Kyle's. "Now who's the cuddly one?"
Kyle smacked him lightly. "Shut up Stan."
Stan smiled and buried his face in Kyle's hair.

Soon Kyle's breathing evened out and he was fast asleep against Stan's shoulder.
Stan smiled softly to himself, happier than he'd been in a very long time.

        ******************

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

17.3K 1.1K 14
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
945K 83.6K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
724K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
88K 2.8K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...