Tensura / The Void Watcher

By SoulTse

{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adve... More

Introduction: Arc 1: The rise of a new god
Chapter 1: Adding Primordials
Interlude: Noir and Bleu
Chapter 2: A banquet showdown
Interlude 2: Dragonic memories
Chapter 3: A Walpurgis rebirth
Chapter 4: Dreams unfold
Chapter 5: Molten Ice
Thanks! (A/N)
Chapter 6: Testing,Testing.
Chapter 7: Aftermath
Chapter 8: A ghostly return
Chapter 9: Once a Sith
Chapter 10: Not getting dull
Chapter 11: Plans and meetings
Chapter 12: Swords and ice
Chapter 13: The Caretaker and the Child (I)
Chapter 14: The Caretaker and the Child (II)
Chapter 15: Minor spars
Interlude 3: Rain's one-day diary
Chapter 16: To remember
Chapter 18: A surfacing threat (II)
Extras: Notifications
Chapter 19: There the bar goes!
Origin chapter 1: God's Diary: A history
Origin chapter 2: God's Diary: A god and a mortal
Origin Chapter 3: God's Diary: An encounter
Chapter 20: Upgrade investment
Chapter 21: Night walk
Chapter 22: A dream of conversations
Chapter 23: A short breakout
Chapter 24: The fiery blaze
Chapter 25: The 501st legion
Chapter 26: A beneficial merchant
Chapter 27: The imminent fight
Chapter 28: The lost ones (I)
Chapter 29: The lost ones (II)
Chapter 30: A conspiracy's start
Chapter 31: The end of peace
Chapter 32: A tempest unleashed
Chapter 33: Holy-Demonic clash: The Blue Death
Interlude 4: Morgan Le Fay (Fate)
Chapter 34: Holy-Demonic clash: A turning point
chapter 35: Holy-Demonic clash: Operation Queller
Chapter 36: Holy-Demonic Clash: Frozen delusions
Chapter 37: Holy-Demonic Clash: Timely reinforcements
Chapter 38: Holy-Demonic Clash: The Sisters (1)
Chapter 39: Holy-Demonic Clash: My Equal (2)

Chapter 17: A surfacing threat (I)

898 34 4
By SoulTse

"Feldway-sama! Feldway-sama!"

In the halls of a white temple,an angel was spotted running in desperation while calling out the name of his administrator in charge of the temple.

Angels stationed here are old veterans. Being born at least thousands of years old,and having been through countless battlefields to ensure the world's stability. This entire base is literally,floating at mid air in a relatively peaceful place that does not have any life,but no chaos. As created by Veldanava himself to serve as the headquarters of an angel general.

And yet,the relative peace in the base that was kept for quite some time,will be broken at last.

The angel finally reached his destination. The office of one of the generals,Feldway.

"Feldway-sama! Forgive my intrusion." He said,while pushing open the heavy wooden doors that led him into the office,there,he saw a working Feldway sitting on a wooden chair while signing reports and documents. Occupied.

"What is it,soldier?" He calmly asked,seemingly completely used to the constant reports his underlings gave him time over time. Yet he still gave attention to each of them.

"This is an urgent report from one of our scouts stationed near the Chaos realm! The message was relayed one hour late,as the scout claimed that a sudden surging magicules storm interrupted the report being sent from his location-"

"If it's just another storm,there is no need for further reports because of how constant it is. Is there more,soldier?"

"Yes! Scouts had reported that space near the Chaos realm was observed to be increasing its occurrence of space anomalies,including distortions and sometimes even cracks in the sky-" Before the soldier could continue,Feldway suddenly stood up and interrupted.

"What did you just say,soldier?"

"There are increasing space anomalies including distortions-"

"The last part,repeat it."

"Also including cracks in the sky." The soldier repeated and watched Feldway,only to find him walking in circles out of anxiety.

"Sir..? Is there a problem?" The curious soldier asked.

"Contact Veldanava-sama immediately. And notify all scouts to pay EXTRA attention to further activities,especially near the Chaos realm! Fast! We have no time to be wasted on."

"Sir,with all due respect,may I ask how truly urgent it is? The report said it is urgent,but till now,I don't understand its significance. Are those activities that dangerous?" The soldier asked his general,to which he just let out a tired breath..

"Soldier,assuming that you haven't been in action during the relative age of peace,do you know how dangerous the Chaos realm is? The reason I specifically assigned more attention to it,more than others?"

"No sir,what is it?"

"The dangerous Chaos dragon,Ivarage resides within. The distortions of space's increasing occurrence,and even the dangerous anomaly of a crack in the sky,means that the flow of the magicules inside are being stirred due to inside activities. This means that either Ivarage,or the chaotic flow of the energy and the mindless beasts within of his spawn,are actively trying to BREACH the barrier that Rimuru had made before his death. Ivaraje already had a prior escape a few hundred years ago before presumably returning to slumber after its withdrawal."

"Which means..?" The soldier asked.

"Last time, according to reports,Ivaraje,a few hundred years ago when he escaped,was not in his prime state. If he successfully breaches again this time,he should be in his prime,his most powerful state like his primal. And the only beings in the world that could give it a fair fight,are only Veldanava-sama and Rimuru himself. No one else,not even me could stop him."

"But sir,we have Veldanava-sama! The god himself could not lose,right?"

"Fool. Veldanava-sama unleashing his power in the human realm would cause significant damage. And he always refused to actively enter the Chaos realm. Plus,he had stated that Ivaraje's rival,Rimuru,should be the one to fight him if possible in all circumstances."

"Rimuru. The one regarded as his old right-hand man,and a warrior that had earned his respects? Wasn't he dead?"

"Veldanava-sama had notified me and other generals that knew him before of his current revival. I am actually planning to pay them a visit anyway,as a friend. However,he is not in his own prime as well,and he wouldn't even be able to fight him currently. That is why we must prevent its breach as long as possible. Now contact them,now!"

"Yes sir,right away!" The soldier finally complied ,before rushing out of the office to the communication center,leaving an anxious and worried Feldway alone.

"I need to contact the others personally,and make a personal visit to Veldanava-sama and Rimuru. How long has it been..millions of years since I had met him. I hope that they will come up with a solution to this matter.." He muttered to himself,before heading to finish his remaining work before departing.

What they didn't notice,what none of them had noticed,is that in the report included a corrupted,glitched message that was recorded by the scouts near the space where Ivaraje resides through magic. As following:

D̶͙̙͒̈́̊̍̓͛̌̒͊͛e̵̻̩̝͉̦͉͈̩̞̟͠͝s̵̢͓̞͓̼̥̜͈̈́̏͋͆́̃̿̚͝t̵̨̖̺̻̟̰̦̼̖́̑̒̂͐̀̌̈̀͂͠r̴̖̙̣̬̯̠̐̓̎̂̕͝o̴̡̢̡̙̘͙̝̗̙̾̓̽̽̓̋̈̈̚̕y̶͈̰̰̠̭̪͙̎̈́͊̓̐͘͜ ̴̰̤̰͚͖͇͇̪̩͊̽́͐̇D̸͍̮͎̠̹̮͙̰̒͂̽̊̈̾͘͝͠e̸̲͇̱̺͓͈̺̿̋͒͜s̸̜͖̬̦̍̅̂͊̌̇͐̆͝ṯ̸̙̮̺̣͈̘͑̂́͛r̷̭̰͋̽̽́͂̀͌̃̊͑ơ̶͎̌́̈́̿̀̾̒̎͜ẙ̷̡̫͕͈̼̠̰̩͎̯͓̱̎͌̌͒ ̸̩͇͂̉̆̾̚̕͝͝ͅD̵̦̤̗̬̪̞͉̺͆͗̎̀̈́̍̂̂͆̀̚e̶̡͕̫̅s̵̬̼͉͖̰̯͔͖̘͝t̴͓͚̮͗̂̓̊͑̔̓̄͐͘ͅr̸̟̍̏̉͑̀̆̀̽ò̵̧̺̺̥͔̰̱́͒͒̈́͆́͠y̶͓̮̥̯͓͌͜͝ ̵̰͇͍͇̺̭̺͚̳̗͆̂̔̋́̍͘Ď̷̥͂̃̿͌͆̚e̸̞͂̊̑̈́s̴̡̨̩̳͖̞̀̓t̷͕͇̏r̶͍̼͇̝͍͋̽ͅǫ̵̡̢̡̨̥̺͍̦̒̃̾̂̓̕ÿ̴̧͓͔͎̖́̍̓̊͒͒̿͝͠

̷̘̩̮̥̞̱̖̰̯̒͐

̸̨͍̰͈͆̃̒͛̒B̷̥̋͊̄̑͘ř̶̜̤̳̮͍͖̼͊̀̌͛̃̓͂͐́͑̚ể̶͚̗̟͖̺͛̂̊̀͜͜ͅä̸̹̦̳̭̮͙̬̤̞̫̆̂̃k̸̘̪̉̇̓͘,̵͚̖̺̳͙͙̲̯̱͍̳̐ͅȩ̴̩̯̤̱̱͚͔̬̏̀̂̅͐̈́͌͝l̶̩̞̹̳̞͓͍͍̘̇̽͊̈̑͆͐͌̆͋̓̕į̶̛̠̺̪̘̣̣̖̹̓́͒̈́̋͐̈́͆̚͜͝m̵̧̢̡̪͕̹͙͍̠̞̖͒̚i̷̧̦͙̲̙̣͉͇̮̯̍̅̊͆͛̎̄̆̽̀̊͝n̶̻̜̣̤̖͆̐̄̆͗̈́a̸̺̭͓̳͈̻͋͜ṫ̸̮͕̜̟̈́̉̾̀̑̐͠͠e̷̥̗͇͆̆́,̸̨̧̡̜̳͎̝̘͙̂̊̀̚̚d̸͎͇̤̳̻̭̤͐̑̐͐̂̆ȇ̵̘̦̱̞̈́͋́̂̿̓̍̇̚s̴̨̞̠̗͚̮̓̌͒̅̾̑̾͝͠t̴̫̤̹̟̬̦̺̮̦̱̼̓͆̑͋ͅr̶̡̳͓̜̲̯̞̲̞̂̀͂͝ơ̷̟̹̪͗͒̄̌̃͛̈̒̐̕ỳ̷̨̨̮̰̞͍͖̰̣͖̭̜̆̆̌̈̉̍̄̈̾̚͝,̷̨͖̰͇̯̼̭̩̭͖̟̄̑̎̕͜ơ̶̢͖̗̙͎̝͕̣̈́̂̌̓̿͌͝b̶̧̡̛̖͉̤̯͚̺͎̎̿̅̈́͂̍̐l̷̤͙̞͂ȋ̸̛͈̃͒͐͑̽͝t̷̨̮̳̰̘̟̹̙̜͈̃͆̀̓̒e̷̢̫̩̻̼͙̙̟̿͊͑̈̋̉́̍̕̚͘͠ͅͅr̵̛͓̥̠̩̬̖͇̟̳̎̉̅̉͛̄̋̄̈́̀͘ą̸̙̙̼͚̭͔͍̺̇̑̽̿̐͜t̵̙͙͛͒͂́͋̕ę̵͔͚̼͇̱̝̙̫̈́̋̇͌͐͐̋́͒̈́͆͝.̸̨͔̳̹̹̬̞͍͍͖̥̕.̷̣͙̮̦̬̗̩̱̣̂̈́́͂̏͑̽͂̓͘͝ͅ

̷̝͈̥̮̦̹͓͕̫̰̠̪̔̈́͑̊̀͛

̷̧̻̻̣̜̯͋͗͛̽͋͆̋͆͆͝A̴͈͕̹̥̦̳̾̓̓̉̏̈̚ ̸̧̪̟̳̦̊̅̋̎͐̾͒ͅf̷̢̻̖̠͓̩̪͉̾̽̈́̈́͒̓͋͐ͅḯ̴͍͈̟̞̎̔̒̓g̶̯̰̋̑͆̊̏̈̕͝ḩ̴̯͓͔̻̩͕͉̥̻̔͂̿̋͑̚͠͝t̵̲̍̍͐̾̏͌̕,̵̛̛͖͖͚͎̖̒̃̈̓̑͘͘a̴̡̮̜̜̫̟̗̠̤̒̇̂ ̷̛̩͈͉̐̏̀̈̔̑͜͝G̵̜̰̩̗͒̃̿͑̎̕̚̕͠͝O̷̡͉̖͔͚͓̩̒̈́O̵̧̟̭͇̻̓͜͝Ḋ̴͉̞̘̘̿͌̎̏͗̋̌̋̕͝͝ ̸̦́̑͆͂̇̓̃̈́̃̓̍F̷̮͐͗͐͝I̷̥̳͇̯̬̝̥͐G̵̢̨̢̧͚̣̪̜͍͆̃̌͂͆̆̀̌͘͝Ḧ̴̙̣̭̱̯̘́͜ͅT̴͓͓̼͇́̿͆̍̽̉͝!̷̧̧̖̰̩̮̘̲͂̏̏̃̾̈̔̏ ̷̡̙͕̮͚̻̠̃̓Á̴̦̗͋͌͗̈́̋̋̃͗̏̌͒ ̷́͜Ẻ̵̡̟̯̘̗̮̃̇̽͠ͅṆ̵̹͓̦̪̠̐̍̽̾̈͐̄̅͊͘͜Ţ̴̖̻̗̩̠̤͔̩̙̄̽̋͐̔̍̇E̵̢̧̖̩͍̣̻̠͉̋̽̾̑̇́̏͛͊͝R̶̢͒̆T̶͔̫̿̊̿̓̊̋͗Ḁ̴̡̠͔͚̙͔͖̹̬̘́͂͌͂̒̈́͗̅̚̕͝Ì̷̢̱̞̘̻͇͔̕Ņ̷̧͈̗͉̗͍̩̲̪̼̲͗͑̌͊͠M̴̧̛̝̬̻̲͕̤̈́͗̏́͛͐̄̎͂͝Ḛ̷̡̡̟̭̖̝̿̓̎̉̄N̵̡̡̧̞̯̬̮̲̤̭̗̟̑̐̀̽̎͂̉̿͝T̶̲̥̃̐̕͝ͅ!̷̛͔͍̫͎͚̦̝͉̻̈̊̎́̃͝

̴̧̛͉̙͖͈̬͈̩̪̌̔̎́̋̕̕

̶̡̺̪̤̬̪̻̟͕̻̮͝Ḧ̸̟͇̟̼̼̟̗͇̻͉̥͎́͐̈́̎̌̽̿̍Ư̷͓̟̜̗͔͎̫̼̌̑̊́̐̿M̷̱̭̥̌͌̔̌́̍͐̑̈́̈́Ă̶͔̳̮͔̫̓̀́̈́͋̈̔̕̚ͅN̸̙̝̻̤̂͂̂͛́̓͝͝S̸̯̣̻͔̭̀̾̎͆̿̋̋̈́͘͝,̸̧̡͚͚̦̜̤̩͔͘W̷̲͚̱̖͕̳͙̽̊͊͐͛͗̎͌̈́͒̓Ą̸̧̜͉̫̰̼͓͓̀͂̒̏̔͂̋̐̀̕͘͠Ŗ̴̩̖̭̰̟̩̦̟̼̳̇͑̕Ŕ̸̪̮̠̏͑̈́́̍Ì̷̛̮͎̻̊̈̒͌̂͝O̴͓͓̽̓R̵̭͔̪̼̪͍̺͖̞̾̒̏̈́̐̑ͅͅ,̷̧͉̬̬̟͕̪̽̽̍̀̓̀̒̔͘Ģ̶̦̱͍͎͕͚̓͐͊͑̀͘͝͠͝Ó̴̦̫̩̗̙͇͙͚̥͓̯̓̿̉̈́̃̈́̀̑̕͘D̶͖̤̒,̵̮̏͋̈́͛̓̇̕͠V̵͔͖̗͉̰̰͉̹̠͍̳̱̑͊́̈́E̵̻̯̺̙̞͍͇̮͒̑̀̇̑́̂̒L̸̨͈͍̄̅̈̔̃̍̚D̷̡̛̙̼̹̋̈́͐̽̍̈́͒͌̚͠Ā̵̮̠̺̩̱̞̄̽͋͗̇́͘N̴͎̠͚̯̫̐̃̃͠A̸̹͔̖̞̗̬͉̟͕̙͔͒́̇̇̆̈́̊͝V̴̢̺̣̣̞̬͂̈́͑̀͝͝͝À̴̢̤̘̳̼̬͓͌̂

̸̧̞̥͚̝͒̂̔͛̈́͑͜

̶̧̮̫̼̈́̓̈͂̿͒̂̏̅́̕͠E̶̜̟̼̹̩̤̩̻͒̇͗̈́̎͋̆̃X̶̛̦̗̻͜Ç̷̛̝̩̱͇̳̞̺̘̣̫͉͆̍̾̅̀̀͆̋̚̚͝I̷̡̤͉̭̓͐́͌͌̌̓͘͝Ţ̷̡̹̘̬̫̥̙̬͌̂͒̿E̸̠̱̰͎͖̞͍̓͑͐̆̍́̇́̈́M̷̙̜̩̬͑̾͑͒̉́̌̆͜ͅE̴̗̤͍̠͚̜̜̩̗̽̑̓̊͐͂̽̆͆̉̈́͒N̴̢̡̠̭̺̣̺̗̈́̎̈́T̷̨̡̛͚̪̟͍̬̺̝̺͈͂̎̀̋͗͛͛͋́̇̂ͅ,̶͉̺̯̥͎̘̫̀̽̂͛͑̿̈́N̸̙̼̰̘͇̦̪͑̿́̌͆̆́̆̄̾͜͝O̵͍̯͈͍͙̻̝̬̯̐̊̌̊͆̋̎́̅͠͠Ţ̴̛̖͍̼̻̳̺̥̗͊͂̓͒̀̂̃̐͘͝͝ ̴̩̞̙͙̺͍͌̕͠Ḑ̴̡̰̲͎͍͔͖͚̻̇͆̒̚͠E̷̛̻͕̳͔͎̬͉̻̰͑̃͑̐̾͌͜͠͠Ś̸͎͉͍̤̲̦̰̣̿T̴̪̗͉͇̦͖̒̃̓̆͌̀͗͠R̶̡͕̠̠̲͇̙̭͉̬̩̒͊̄̽̓́̔̄̽͑̄͛U̸̟̰͊C̸̭͒̾̈̅̇̄̓̐́͂͘͝T̸͚͉̰͗̆I̷̛̪͇͂͒̀̇̀́̅̅̂̕͠O̵̡͕̹̬͕̙͚̱̪̞͇͒̔̽͛̓̃̌̉͋̏͂Ņ̷̗̘̄͒̈̓̉̔̓̓̚̕

̷͍̜̠̝͒̒̇̔͗̊̎͑̈́̔͝͠

̷̧̡̦̻̟͔̫̼̱͇̥́͜Á̷̧͖͉̞̒̏̓̎͘ ̷̹̻͚̲̇F̷̛̗̝̼̖͋̽͗͋̋͑͌Ỉ̶̟̮͉́͛̔̀G̵̺̤͈͓͙̘͍̯̥̏͜H̷̛̭̙̙͑̿̾̎̽͒͠T̵̛͈̩̬͇̲̳͎͚͗̇̀̎ͅͅ,̸̡̢̭̗̺̙̖̔T̶̡̗̮̝̪̠̗̪̜̹̟̼́͗̍͛͂H̴̻̺͛̆͌̐̂͐̐̊̄͋͒̆͜Ḛ̸̻̯̜͓͈̓̈́̄̚̕͠ ̶̨̻̻͗̇͂͛̍͝M̵̥̦͙̣̉̑̋͊͑͌̈̑͛͊̎͘A̸̺̥̓̇̊͌̏̑̔͘͠N̶͚̜̭̰̼̪̬͈̤̖̮̔̆̒́͒̄̅̔̔̽̓͜͝

̸͕̩͙̝̞̣͈̽̊̈́͂͗̑̿͜͝͝

̴͎̻̪̉̌͋͐̑͌͊̉M̵̟̞͔̭͈̫͚̬͓̝̑̽̎͛̍̇͑̒̄͊͘ͅÝ̸̨͔͈͕̬̘̹̬̼͇̦͚͐͋̉̐̓̅̓͠ ̵̛͙̗̒̈͌̓̎͒͌̇̚̚͝F̷̧̫͎͖̎͜A̸̧̢̢̪̮̦̅͜T̴̨͎̠̺͐̾́̈́̒̆̔̌́͘E̶̡̙̟̬̽͒̌͂̕͜͠D̵̛̳̼̽̊̑̐́̋̒͋̉̕̚ ̵̗̲̪̆̈́̀̂̉̃̒͋

̵̢̨͍̣̩͚̿

̸̺̦̈́͆̌͘͝͝R̸̟̼̮͈̙̱̬͎̰͇̀̈͐͊͐I̸̖̯͔̱̺͈͕̗̝͌̃͘V̶̗͎̈͂͊̐̿Á̴̢̧̟͕̠̲͖̀̋̂̿͘L̷͚͙̥̠͂̽̉͋̿̂̏͘͘̕͝

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good,very good. This one's potential is magnificent. Not a professional in weapons as he himself is his best weapon could offer. Hand to hand combat especially. I have many things to teach him that I have in my mind." A masked man with a transparent body said,inside a room.

In the deep maze that was recently built under the supervision of Rain and Ramiris,Rimuru and a manifested Revan stood in an observation room where they watched Zegion fighting training simulations. Impressed by his displayed talent in combat.

"It is expected. He is a descendant of the Insect Lord Zelanus,my friend a long time ago. The last time I met him we came over an idea and dissolved his Twelve Insect Generals,letting them roam free and do whatever they wished. He also started to send his people on expeditions and allowed them to travel to wherever they desired. Zegion and Apito are good examples,and you see have pledged their loyalty to me." Rimuru answered,while showing his appreciation to the Insect Lord.

"Where are they now though?"

"Ah,it's actually not well known,isn't it? Veldanava told me earlier that a few thousand years ago,he had finally come up with an idea to settle them down after their endless journey of wandering for a home. He created another separate dimension for the Insects to reside. And Zelanus has been ruling for all the time,I heard. But worry not,he's not a tyrant." Rimuru explained to Revan about this little secret,to which he digests the information.

"He must be a wise king then,from experience and his old age. I thought Insects are long-living species,are they not? Maybe to him,it's still alive and youth for him. I would love to spar with him again."

"Oh! I almost forgot to ask! How's your life in the maze been? I had you teach Benimaru,Zegion and others over martial arts and swordsmanship. Has it been going hard on you,or not?"

"I don't mind the workload. It feels good to have somebody that I can pass my skills onto,apart from you. The more the merrier,no offense." Revan shrugged,to which RImuru simply laughed with amusement.

"Not surprising if it was you,eh? Very well,have fun. I will be going back to my office to finish my work today,or else Shuna will be in my ears again..."

"Hold up. I thought your work should be relieved for a bit? You have Rain to help,and Diablo. Hadn't he finished with the Farmus matters,to establish Youm as the new king? I heard he had just returned not long ago."

"Yes. Turns out the entire process was sped up after Velda publicly supported me after the Walpurgis,the king and his goons never had the guts to go against that many True dragons at one time,and just agreed to everything. The only reason that it still took much time was all those politician problems which I honestly wanted nothing to do with."

'Typical for you,my proud apprentice.' Revan thought in his mind. He never was the type to meddle with politics. He had the capabilities to,actually. But he simply treats it as too troublesome and meaningless.

"Alright alright. I'd recommend you to at least finish signing those documents back at your office so that you can have more time to have fun and relax a bit from those tiring work for a ruler." He suggested,to which Rimuru had originally planned.

"And I'm on my way. Have your fun then. If you are bored you can go to the newly opened bar down at the maze,I'm sure you would find some familiar faces there." The demon lord said,before teleporting back up to the surface. Leaving his former teacher alone in the observation room.

Revan turned back to watch Zegion,who had already finished the simulation and was meditating after all the exercise.

"How was my performance?" The exo-skeleton armored warrior asked.

"Brilliant. Rimuru and I are all very impressed by your capabilities displayed. Are you ready for more training not only under Veldora,but me too? Zegion?"

"Of course. I serve my lord,and I will grow stronger and stronger,to serve my purpose." The insect stared at Revan above,with a determined and indomitable spirit in him.

"Very well then,if you are ready,then the training begins now, I will show you how to completely utilize your body itself as the most dangerous weapon you could ever come in possession of."

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh poor me,even as a slime now and was destined to be bound to the endless paperwork already,stuck at my office.

"I wonder if anything interesting will happen now? Something that's not a fight or some kind of meaningless conflict,just something peaceful but fun,at least freeing me from this hellhole I am stuck in.." I said,after turning into my human form and hopped on my chair,grabbing a pen and starting marking.

<The chance of it happening would be under 5.67471906%->

'Ciel,could you please give me some encouragement apart from work and fights? You almost reminded me of Velda bugging me and being the BIGGEST troll for a day!'

<Sorry master,but he's exactly the one I am mimicking right now,so no can do.>

Ciel's nonchalant tone always pops up whenever I think of these kinds of thoughts,still I really appreciate it although I tried to not act like I do. Talking about being the biggest troll,I should really pay Velda back the favor 10 times harder..But how?

'Hey,RImuru. Are you there?'

And JUUUUSSSTTTTTT as I was thinking about him,his voice popped up in my inner mind probably through Soul corridor connection. Something definitely happened just from hearing his tone,which is different from his usual casual,slacky voice if he just contacted me for stupid reasons.

'I am here. Anything going on?'

'I received a report from Feldway,something that regards Ivarage. Mind coming over to the meeting room? I want you to call the currently available,on duty executives too and host a meeting. Feldway is coming too.'

Hm..matters regarding Ivaraje? And a matter that's important enough to have Feldway personally visiting since I know he is a REALLY REALLY busy guy. The executives too? I know Ivaraje is a big deal alone but this is definitely not something simple.

<Master's assumptions this time,have the accuracy of over 99.45393458%.>

Yeah,thanks for that Ciel. Finally once you are agreeing with me on chances of events as I had anticipated.

'Alright,I will be there real quick and host a meeting. Should I call Veldora and Velzard too?'

There was a momentary silence from the other side of the call,but eventually,Velda gave me a reply.

'No. Not yet. Maybe later or not,but I want this to be kept within us and those who attend.'

'But why? Won't it be best to have everyone know of it?' I spoke my concerns out,to which he only gave me a calm answer.

'I have my measures. But don't worry,they will know it eventually. I will keep things on track.'

'If you say so.'

I stopped the communications and proceeded to have my way to the meeting room,all while notifying the executives that I remember are on duty,not having a break or anything.

'All of you who hear this message,meet at the meeting room in 5 minutes. Veldanava has something that he wishes to discuss,important matters.'

I sped up my speed while walking,and it took me less than 2 minutes to be at the door of the room. I opened it up and actually already saw everyone inside,well aside from the angel.

"Wow,I didn't expect you all to arrive that early. Honestly I thought I would be the first or something like that."

"This is an important order from you and Veldanava-sama. None of us that received the call would dare to slow down haste for the slightest. Speaking of which,is it okay for us to start the discussion?" Benimaru,as competent as always,asked the question. To which the others nodded in unison. Everyone's pumped up,aren't they?

"I understand how you all feel,but our guest haven't made his way here yet-"

*BOOM*

Just as I was talking,a loud boom was heard across the room,and outside a smoking crater was seen in the streets. From inside walked out a man who wore red and white robes with flowing golden hair,wearing his classic confident smile whenever he made that kind of flashy landing.

"Velda,did he learn that from you?!"

"I uh,think so?" He did reply,but in a sweating manner and literally turned his head away from me. Great,he definitely learnt that from him.

Deciding that standing behind a window wouldn't be a good option,I walked out of the room and planned to greet the visitor after a long while since I had met him before. As I approach the crater,I can see his silhouette through the smoke,along with his iconic voice.

"Fuhahahaha! Another happy landing! My friend,long time no see!" He gave me a victory pose while laughing in his classic manner,a thing that I cannot forget.

"You sure did another safe landing, didn't you? Feldway." I said.

"I must congratulate you on your return to life,also,nice city you got there. Don't worry,I can fix this crater here." Feldway replied,and snapped his fingers while the ground immediately turned back to normal as if nothing crashed here. Impressive manipulation over magic,huh?

"Yeah yeah. Thanks for all the mess. Anyway,we are about to have a meeting soon there,want to meet some of my subordinates?" I asked while approaching him and patting his shoulders,like old times.

"Sure,I don't like keeping others waiting. Especially Veldanava-sama."

Ignoring the curious gazes of the crowd,Feldway followed me back to the meeting room,where I had returned after greeting my crash-landed friend from the skies. You know,he is an angel so in some way he does originates from somewhere else up there,I'd say.

"Hey,I'm back." I said while opening the door of the room. "To those who don't know,this is our guest,an old friend of mine. Meet Feldway! An angel general,one of the most experienced and prestigious generals under Veldanava."

"Hey everyone. First time meeting you all and I hope that we can get along-"

Oh,and I almost forgot something that I didn't mention about Feldway.

I then decided to interrupt a bit of his speech to add on a little fact. "Oh right! He's a stubborn guy sometimes,so don't mind if he got in that little mood of his-mmrghhgrghhh!"

Before I could finish,he reacted fast by blocking my mouth with his gloved palm and corrected me. "That's called loyalty,not stubbornness! Give me a break can you? Don't mind him,he's uh,always like that. Apart from drinking." All that while rubbing his face in hopelessness,to which my subordinates only laughed.

"This is fine,I guess. Not really surprised after knowing that our lord is an old friend to the god,we are not that surprised over matters that we usually would be surprised about. Right Benimaru?" Geld made the statement,while smirking at Benimaru,who sat next to him near the long table.

"Yeah,you got a point. If you can't get used to it,I'm afraid that serving Rimuru-sama would be disastrous to your mental stability,haha."

"Ahem!" Finally deciding to halt all the madness going on,Velda lets out a cough which successfully grabbed all the attention in the room.

"Feldway and Rimuru. As much as I hate to interfere with a friendly reunion,I believe we have more important matters at hand to be discussed,so let's finish it first and we can go on a drinking streak. How'd yall say?"

"As you wish,Veldanava-sama." Feldway finally stopped covering my mouth and let out a little bow to his creator,before slapping my shoulders one last time and finding a random seat to sit on near the table,like everyone else,including me in the room now.

"So." I asked. "What's so important about matters related to Ivarage now? I understand distortion anomalies happening,if I guess that had occurred,and it is completely normal as to how powerful he is so don't expect everything to be as peaceful as a beachside coast."

"I think that would leave to Feldway to explain other than me,because he received the report first handedly." Velda said while facing Feldway,gesturing to him to start summarizing the situation that made him tensed up.

"I agree on Veldanava-sama,Rimuru. This is no joking matter,and you can say that I have already prepared for the worst scenario if it were to happen." He told me with a serious tone and a stern expression.

"Then what is it? I'm quite confident in the strength of the seal I placed. Not boasting or anything." I asked,still waiting for the reveal.

"The alarming part is that there are starting to have cracks,or we call 'Space Rifts' happening near the Chaos realm."

"....................."

A few moments ago,I still didn't know the dire importance of the matter,but after hearing that phrase,I totally understand how serious it is now,and honestly,I was not expecting that and was silenced.

"If rifts are actually starting to occur,then that only means one thing....." I murmured after regaining my posture.

"Yes,and you know it now." Feldway finally relaxes a bit,and lets himself lay on the chair,seemingly tired from overwork.

As I am pondering my own thoughts over the situation,somebody else had aroused a question,it was Gabiru.

"Excuse me,Mr.Feldway and Rimuru-sama. But what does that truly mean?" he asked,while the others all nodded in curiosity.

"Ah,I forgot to inform you about that. I had told you all about my rivalry in my past life thousands,millions of years ago with Ivarage,the world destroyer,but I never told you of the importance of the seal I placed." I said,and notified Feldway to continue..

"If a space rift appears,that means that the space barrier Rimuru had placed near the realm is becoming more unstable than usual,and this phenomenon means that.." He finished his part and had me finish the last,and the most alarming section of the report.

Nodding in response,I gasped and finally spoke.

"It means that Ivarage is starting to have the chance to break free."

Hello everyone! I've finally started to go on the main progression of the events again after a few chapters. We have ourselves an enemy in the original series,turned friend in this timeline. But one thing never changes,is that Ivarage is still an enemy,a big enemy actually!

I may,or may not have told,but thanks to the past experiences,the angels are not an enemy of Rimuru,but allies and friends. Don't worry,we have our own new foes in the future,along with the immensely powerful destroyer dragon. What will happen soon? Stay tuned,and adios here!

(A/N)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 879 18
****** ****, the right-hand man of the "Star King Dragon" Veldanava, died after battling the "World Destroying Dragon", Ivarage. However, what the ot...
198K 8.1K 78
"Raphael stop! Don't do this" "I'm sorry master. My priority is your safety." "yo-your killing them! Stop!" "I have their consent. For ma...
105K 3.8K 28
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...
24.2K 1.3K 34
One day, Rimuru wakes up only to find that he's once again been reincarnated into another world. Only instead of being a Slime, he's been reincarnate...