Make Up Your Mind | Endeavor...

Autorstwa SandraJacks0n

Y/n L/n, a pro hero on the rise, recruited for Endeavor Agency as his secretary. What happens when your feeli... Więcej

Chapter Zero | About You
Chapter One | Day One
Chapter Two | Meeting
Chapter Three | Hate
Chapter Four | Guilt
Chapter Five | Memories
Chapter Six | Cocktail
Chapter Seven | Family
Chapter Eight | Uber
Chapter Nine | I Spy
Chapter Ten | Work
Chapter Eleven | Getting Ready
Chapter Twelve | Dinner
Chapter Thirteen | Coincidence
Chapter Fourteen | Heights
Chapter Fifteen | Mystery Woman
Chapter Sixteen | Dumbass
Chapter Seventeen | Mistake
Chapter Eighteen | Bet
Chapter Nineteen | StoryTime
Chapter Twenty | Emergency Pt.1
Chapter Twenty One | Emergency Pt.2
Chapter Twenty Two | Dinner or Date?
Chapter Twenty Three | Tolerance
Chapter Twenty Four | Deception
Chapter Twenty Five | Morning Of
Chapter Twenty Six | Operation, Begin!
Chapter Twenty Seven | Separated
Chapter Twenty Eight | Eri
Chapter Twenty Nine | Team United
Chapter Thirty | Final Battle
Chapter Thirty One | Aftermath
Chapter Thirty Two | Confession Pt.1
Chapter Thirty Three | NightEye
Chapter Thirty Four | Confession Pt.2
Chapter Thirty Five | Reunion
Chapter Thirty Six | Brainstorms and Conclusions
Chapter Thirty Seven | Discharged
Chapter Thirty Eight | The Next Day
Chapter Thirty Nine | Announcement
Chapter Forty | Time Skip A Year
Thanks ;)

Chapter Forty One | Wedding

692 22 3
Autorstwa SandraJacks0n

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 5k views! It makes me happy to know that you all are reading my story. Love ya'll so much!

Enjoy!

***

Enji parks the car in one of the remaining parking spots, turning off the car and placing his hands on the steering wheel, sighing into them.

I turn towards him, my brows knitted together, my hand resting on his bicep. "What's wrong?"

"You look so beautiful, I just want to cry," Enji says, faking his sniffling, his shoulders shaking dramatically.

I smack him on the shoulder, but my heart nearly jumps out my throat. "Stop being so extra, babe. We have a ceremony to catch soon."

Enji straightens up and gets out the car, jogging over to open my door as usual. "Shall we?"

I smile at his words. "You haven't said that in a while," I say, recalling the times Enji took me out to dinner. "We shall—"

Before I could get the word out, Enji swiftly closes the door and carefully, but also forcefully pushes me against the car, body close to mines, one hand blocking me and the other teasing my inner thigh from under my dress.

"I think we left off somewhere that night," Enji reminds me, his eyes nothing short of lust. "And I think right now before the ceremony would be a good time."

I close my eyes and bite my lip, cocking my head back as far as possible when Enji gets to my now throbbing vagina, rubbing his thumb in circles.

I'm so happy that we got private parking for the ceremony because we're heroes, or we'd be caught by now.

Enji leans down towards the side of my neck, his smirk brushing against my jawline. "I think you want this just as much as I do."

"E—enji," I struggle to put my shaking hand on top of his bicep, squeezing as much as my receding strength would allow. "I d—on't think that's a good—idea..."

Enji moves his lips to my neck, leaving kisses all over, careful not to suck on my skin. "Why not?"

"We h—have a w—wedding to g—get to," I say, my voice turning from a whisper to a whimper, feeling Enji slide a finger in me, both my hands gripping his biceps.

"The wedding can wait," Enji says, smirking when he sees me peel my eyes open, my brows scrunched. "Why do you think I came here extra early?"

No he didn't. "You came here two hours early to do this?" I ask, immediately clamping my mouth shut when he submerges his finger deeper.

"Don't worry, I won't ruin your makeup or hair, I'll be gentle with you this time," Enji whispers, sending chills down my spine.

I look down at Enji, seeing him look up at me while he continues to plant kisses on my collarbone to my cleavage, his eyes asking for permission.

I nod my head, preparing myself so that I won't accidentally moan aloud. But that didn't go so well, because what I didn't expect was him to get his hard dick in me so fast, lifting me up by my ass, pressed against the thankfully freshly washed car.

A soft and quiet moan escapes my mouth, my eyes nearly rolling in the back of my head from the sensation. I don't think I'll ever get over the sensation I feel every time we make love. No—I know I won't.

Enji grazes his lips up my neck and to my earlobe, softly nibbling on it, careful to avoid my earring. "This is going to be a little different, bear with me."

I nod my head again, and like just now, I was not ready. Enji slams into me with every thrust, his dick going in and out every time, my hands feeling awkward without being able to grab onto anything.

Enji lets go of me with one of his hands, shifting me so that I'm resting on his forearm, incidentally pushing deeper inside me, guiding my hands to his back before quickly putting his hand back.

My body suddenly tenses at the realization, Enji knitting his brows in worry. "What's wrong, baby?"

"D—don't cum...inside me...I didn't t—ake my birth co—ntrol," I stutter, panic striking me when I feel closer and close to my limit.

"Oh—shit," Enji pulls out just in time for us to come, him dripping onto the floor. We both sigh in relief, taking a deep breath. "That was too close."

"Sorry, I just remembered—what are you doing, Enji—" I follow him with my eyes, watching him get onto his knees, right in front of my crotch.

He carefully lifts up my dress again by the mid section, revealing my sensitive vagina. "I don't want your dress getting dirty."

"Are you sure it's about my dress and not about your self pleasure?" I tease, the both of us smirking at each other.

Enji gets closer, his breath against my vagina making me shiver, getting so close his lips are nearly touching it. "Maybe, maybe both."

"You pervert."

Enji smiles at me softly, opening his mouth to stick his tongue inside me, slowly flicking his tongue around my walls while groaning.

Enji moves his hands towards my inner thighs, spreading my legs apart until they're on either side of his shoulder.

I put my hands on his shoulders, my back laid against the car once again, letting moans fly out my mouth when I realize that nobody can hear us in the enclosed parking space.

"Mmm, you're so sweet baby," Enji groans, his tongue exploring every bit of my vagina.

Enji slides his hands up my thighs and to my ass, giving it a firm squeeze, pushing his tongue further inside me.

"E—enji," I start, my lungs finding it hard to obtain oxygen. "I might c—ome again if y—you don't stop."

Enji chuckles, pulling away and putting my panties back in place, fixing my dress, hauling himself off of his knees.

Enji wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me against his body, stabling me. "I don't think that's possible, baby."

I lean my body against his, limp, my hand on his chest. "At the rate you were going, it would've been."

"Then I should do this more often," Enji says, chuckling when my cheeks redden. "Maybe even tonight."

"D—don't be ridiculous," I lightly smack his chest, finding the chance to escape his embrace and get some cool air.

Enji slowly comes back up from behind, lightly resting his hand on my waist. "I'm just teasing, baby. I won't do it unless you want me to."

I turn around, his hand shifting to my lower back, borderline ass, wrapping my arms around his back, looking him in the eyes.  "I think you know the answer to that."

Enji goes quiet, and just like that, he's back to giving me a hungry look, and I have to pry my head away from his gaze and turn the other way.

"Okay," I drop my right hand, patting Enji on the shoulder. "Let's get going to the venue and check in, I'm pretty sure other people had the same thing in mind."

We begin walking, Enji pulling me closer to him, leaning down for a kiss. "The same thing in mind?"

I smack him on the chest. "You know what I meant. Pervert."

"Mm, I don't think so," Enji says, playing dumb.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes at him, the both of us laughing as we make our way towards the double doors of the venue.

***

"That took forever," Enji groans, the both of us walking down a long hallway, leading out to the ceremony.

"Awe," I rub circular motions on his chest, his arm around my waist tightening. "At least we got over the hard part."

Enji takes my hand in his, sighing into our intertwined hands before holding it against his chest, slowly lowering our hands to our sides.

"They should've hired actual professional guards. I mean—you nearly got mobbed because of them," Enji points out, slowing down in his steps.

Enji opens the door for me, but I linger at the doorway. "That's a bit of a stretch. Plus, there was a cute little kid who wanted our autograph. I wasn't gonna ignore him."

Enji leans down to whisper something, his eyes on me. "I love that you're so good with kids. I'll keep that in mind for future reference."

I freeze at the words. I'll keep that in mind for future reference. He still wants kids? With me?

I'm a blushing mess, my whole body tense and unable to movie willingly, at least for a while. "I—I—um..."

"Here they come," Enji says, looking over my head and slowly straightening his posture, his hand finding itself on my waist, his fingers on my stomach.

I straighten my posture, clearing my throat in an attempt to stop my blushing cheeks, twirling around just in time for them to stop in front of us.

"Heyy!" Incognito greets, waving her palms at the both of us, bringing us in for a hug. "How have you two been?!"

"Hey!" I squeeze Incognito for a brief moment, the three of us letting go in unison. "We've been good! How have you been!"

"Good! Good!" Incognito says, taking a few steps back until she's standing side by side All Might.

I shake All Might's hand, my smile getting even bigger. "It's nice to properly meet the former number one hero, and the future husband of my friend."

All Might nods his head, a smile on his face. "It's nice meeting you too, Ventriloquist."

"Please, call me Y/n. You don't have to be so formal now that we're all gonna be hanging out for years to come," I say, reassuring him.

Enji scoffs, gaining everyone's attention. "We've been good? I hardly call not being able to talk to my friend for a year 'good'."

I lean over towards Incognito, though I had no intention on whispering at all. "He's upset about you not talking to him for a year...again."

We all laugh at him, Endeavor's flames hissing out of his mustache, nearly warming all of us up.

"Ha ha, very funny Y/n," Enji says, rolling his eyes at my giddy expression.

This time Incognito leans towards me, me going closer to her, cupping her hand around my ear. "I told you the next time I see you, you'd be with your significant other."

My eyes widen, suddenly remembering the night we met at NightEye's agency for the meeting on Eri. My cheeks burn again, the flames emitting from Enji's mustache making it worse.

I lightly push Incognito, my eyes and every part of my body all of a sudden not knowing what to do with themselves anymore.

"I—I forgot you said that," I rock back and forth on my heels, finding the bright white clouds and the cool weather to be very fascinating.

Enji and All Might stare at the two of us, slowly stopping their conversation and just standing there, eyebrows nearly connecting.

"Umm...are we missing something?" All Might asks, tilting his head at us.

"Why are you blushing so much?" Enji asks me, raising a brow at a giggling Incognito.

Incognito pulls me in for an embrace, her arm draped over my shoulder, a grin on her face. "You remember the night I met Y/n?"

"Yeah, at NightEye's agency for the meeting," Enji adds, going silent so that we can continue.

I fidget with my fingers. "Well when I met her that night it was also when I found out that she was dating All Might, and then I made fun of her, but then—"

"—Then I said maybe next time I see you, you'll be with your significant other," Incognito finishes, pride seeping through her smile. "And would you look at that—she did!"

Enji's body stiffens at the news, his lips pressed into a thin line and his eyes wide. I stand there, not knowing whether to just do nothing or to punch Incognito for telling him that and creating this awkward situation.

At least if I punch Incognito I would be doing something.

Instead, Enji starts smiling at me, walking closer and pulls me against his body, his arms wrapped around my stomach and waist, his head in the crook of my neck, his smile against my skin.

He places a light kiss on my neck, a smile appearing on my face. "Well I'm glad you never gave up on me, baby."

I turn my head so that I'm facing him, nearly going cross eyed when I try looking him in the eyes, saying, "I would never", before leaning in for a kiss.

Incognito and All Might start clapping profusely, a smile on their faces.

"Oh my god! They're doing it! They're kissing!" Incognito narrates animatedly, jumping up and down.

We both pull away, smiling at one another before looking back at them.

"When does the ceremony start?" Enji asks, glancing down at his watch. "It's already twelve forty nine."

"Oh!" Incognito starts getting jumpy, alarming the rest of us. "We should get ready to head in—oh...we're the only ones out here."

We all whip our heads in opposite directions, seeing not one other person in sight.

"Huh. You'd think we'd be able to tell when a whole crowd is leaving," I say, resting my arms and hands atop of Enji's.

Enji slightly tightens his grip around me, me looking up all the way till my hair is touching his chest. "Should we get going then?"

"That's a good idea," I agree, shifting my position so that we're arm in arm and able to walk. "You two ready, bride and groom?"

All Might and Incognito hold hands and look each other in the eyes, then back at us. "Yep, ready as can be."

"Good."

All Might steals a quick kiss from Incognito, already dashing down the path and on the way to the reception room.

"See you later, guys..!"

"Bye..!" We all wave him goodbye, even Enji waved All Might goodbye without being so gloomy towards the man.

I grab Incognito by the hand, making a run for it back into the doorway me and Enji had barely managed to take six steps away from.

We go back into the hall, sneaking past the doorway that reveals the reception room, getting into stance with the other bridesmaids and their partners.

When I turn around I stop dead in my tracks, not expecting to see a familiar face, staring at me with squinted eyes. "Shota?"

"What are you doing here?" Aizawa asks, his cheeks burning.

I point to Incognito with my thumb, who's standing behind me. "It's only natural that she invites her friend to a once-in-a-lifetime-event."

My eyes widen at the realization, Aizawa blowing out a puff of air. "Oh my god—wait—if you're back here with us—does that mean—you actually have a girlfriend..?!"

"What's that supposed to mean..?!" Aizawa demands, resting his hands on his hips, glaring at me.

I start laughing, seeing Aizawa's baffled look on his face. "It's just—you're so...antisocial."

Aizawa's vein pops out of his temple, his index finger pointing at me accusingly. "I don't know why you're talking right now..! You practically clung onto me and Hizashi during high school..!"

Enji chokes on his drink, covering his mouth before accidentally letting the water fly out his mouth, earning a look from me. When he catches me looking at him he quickly straightens up, clearing his throat.

"No I didn't," Aizawa side eyes me in silence, so I take it as a hint to continue. "I just wanted to hangout with you guys."

"Whatever, you liar—"

"Is that Joker..?!" I practically yell, in a very high pitched whisper.

Joker pops out from behind a couple standing in between us awkwardly, waving at me with her usual upbeat attitude, accompanied by her smile.

"Hey ya, Y/n..! Long time no see," Joker says, going up to me and giving me a quick squeeze before letting go. "I see you found someone too."

I trace Joker's eyes all the way behind me, Enji waves once at the both of us, but winks at me. I turn around, my cheeks blushing.

"Yeah. We started dating half a year ago," I say, nudging Aizawa on the shoulder. "How long have you two been together?"

"Hmmm...about a few weeks now," Joker answers, tapping her index finger on her chin.

"And you scolded me for not telling you everything," I mumble, purposely loud enough for only Aizawa to hear. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You've been busy doing—whatever you do now and I've been busy with work and trying to keep the kids alive until their third year," Aizawa shoots back.

I grab Joker by the arm, swaying back and forth. "So...how did you two get together?"

"Well, when Shiketsu had been arranged to visit U.A, I saw Aizawa and decided to catch up with him," Joker starts, rocking back and forth from her heels to her toes.

"And whenever I try to use my quirk on him to get him to laugh he usually blocks it, but this time he actually let me use it on him. Next thing you know catching up turned to making out."

"Awww!" I smack Aizawa on the shoulder, a bit too hard, acting too surprised to notice his death glare. "I didn't know you had it in you! I'm so proud of you!"

Aizawa tchs at me, but he starts chuckling. "Shut up, Y/n."

"How did you two meet?" Joker asks, looking at me with big curious pupils. "For someone who's bubbly like you to be with him seems...unique to say the least—in a good way!"

I wave my hand dismissively, reassuring her. "It's okay, Joker. You're not the first one to ever think that," I say, eyeing Aizawa, who's also taking a liking to the clouds.

"I'm pretty sure you heard about the operation with the Yakuza," I assume, Joker nodding her head in response.

"The top three prestigious schools in Japan were notified about it," Joker elaborates, her eyes glued on me.

"I got badly injured, almost died because of multiple injuries and blood loss. When Aizawa got word I was stable enough, he told Enji, and he rushed there to see me."

"When he got to my room, I don't know what happened because I was still unconscious at the time..." I pause, looking at Enji, Joker and Incognito following suit, watching as he also finds the clouds to be quite nice.

"But when I woke up, I saw dry streams of tears running down his cheeks."

Enji's flames hiss once more, this time his hair becoming a warm fireplace along with his kept beard. "I was not crying..! I told you my allergies just got bad at the wrong time."

"Sureee," the three of us say in unison, catching Enji off guard.

One of the many ladies dressed in a professional and most likely expensive black knee length skirt, black blazer, white dress shirt, and black heels with a slick back bun, walk up to Incognito, cupping her hand around her ear.

"The ceremony starts in two minutes," she whispers, taking small but swift steps back.

Incognito nods and smiles at the lady. "Oh—it's been thirty minutes already? Thank you for letting me know."

The lady nods back, going back into the spot in the room she was before.

"It's been that long already?" I repeat, not being able to process it. "How did time fly by so fast? I swear we had just gotten here."

Joker squeezes both of our hands, grabbing our attention. "You got this, incognito. Now, let's get this show on the road..!"

"Whenever you're ready," the lady says, her hand on the door handle to the main entrance to the room.

Incognito closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, gingerly taking the bouquet from the other lady holding the opposite door handle.

"Okay, I'm ready."

The ladies open the door, the first set of couples to go out the door being me and Enji, obviously catching the crowd off guard when they snap pictures and gasp with their mouths hung open.

I lean towards Enji's ear, him leaning his head towards me. "That's one way to tell the public we're together."

"Now we don't have to worry about the public," Enji says, smirking when I realize he brought up that night.

We slow down our steps when we get closer to where All Might's standing. "Don't miss me too much," Enji says, winking at me when I shoot him a look.

"You wish," I remark, going in for a quick kiss before letting go of each other, going our separate ways.

To my surprise, the bridesmaids and their partners were already a few steps behind me, smiling at each before letting go.

The piano and violin suddenly start their melody, signaling everyone to stand and cut their conversations short, heads turning towards the direction of the door.

I stand tall, my back straight with the pillow in my hands, showing off a blinged out ring and a plain metal band laying on top of the satin material.

Incognito walks down the aisle, Enji, who I didn't even notice left, walking down with his arm locked in with hers, both of them steadily and smoothly making their way towards the end of the aisle.

When Incognito stops just a few steps away from the center, i giver her a quick wink, her replying with a smile, the officiant getting ready to start the ceremony.

"As we gather here today with the bride and groom, whether it be family or friend, here to celebrate and witness a big step in their lives, and being apart of it."

The officiant clasps his hands in front of him, resting it against his thigh. "Would the groom like me to do the vows, or do you have a vow in mind?"

"Is it alright if I say a few things before you start the vows?" All Might asks, his voice slightly shaky.

The officiant nods his head, his smile bright and genuine. "Of course, it's your wedding after all."

"Thank you," All Might clears his throat, but then his lips start to tremble. "I—umm...sorry, it's a lot harder trying not to cry."

The crowd lets out a few laughs, some being muffled by soft cries of joy, though I did spot some bawling their eyes out in the corner of my eye.

Incognito takes his hand in hers, her lips and even bottom jaw trembling, mouthing the words, "it's okay", while rubbing circles on the back of his hand with her thumb.

All Might smiles at Incognito, slowly letting go of her hand before taking out a piece of paper that looks like it's been through hell and back, the erase marks and crinkles only visible to us.

"You have no idea how much I appreciate and cherish you. I've been in debt to you since high school, when you cheered me up and talked to me when I was down, starting an impossible trio only I can dream of—someone clearly despising every second of it."

Another round of laughing and chuckling erupt from the crowd, some of the the bridesmaids and groomsmen joining them, of course me included.

"Ever since that accident six years ago and the argument that we had about my health, I thought that that would be the last time I ever got to see you again," All Might says, taking a now crying Incognitos' hands in his, smiling.

"I never thought about how hard it would be to be away from you for so long—to have to live with me choosing to put my life at risk repeatedly in exchange for hurting you and NightEye."

"For a while I didn't know you were fighting in my place, bleeding with multiple severe injuries, just to keep me alive in society," All Might pauses and chuckles, which makes Enji grumble as if the next thing he's about to say will suck his soul, which confuses me.

"The day I found out that you were taking my place was when I was lazing around, using my recovery as an excuse to hole up in my room, when Endeavor bursts through my house, storming through the foyer and calling out my name like I had committed a capital offense."

"By the time I got to the stairs he was already on the way up, his anger like never before. He ran up the last few stairs and punched me square in the face, shouting, "you selfish fuck! Do you know how much shit you're putting her through right now?!"

"By then I was fully alert, by the sudden shouting and punch to the face. When I tried asking who he was talking about he grabbed me by the collar and slammed me against the wall, his anger only getting worse with each passing second of my ignorance."

"He turned on the tv, me forgetting that the last thing I watched a while ago was the news channel, so there you were, laying atop a pile of debris, your body deformed from obvious broken bones and blood soaking your clothes."

"I was panicked, trying to scramble for—I don't even know because I was such a mess—I just wanted to rush over to your side."

"But Enji pinned me against the wall again, saying the exact words, "this is how you repay her for all she's done for you? Waited two years for you to come back from America? Took care of you while you were in a coma from your injury? You let her do your job for you? This is how you repay her love for you?"."

Chills down my spine from those words, my mind not ever thinking Enji could do or say such a thing to anyone. I guess that's why he hates him so much aside from him being number one for so long.

I steal a glance at Enji, who blushes and looks away from me, my face involuntarily smiling, so wide it strains my muscles.

"When he said those last set of words to me, it hit me just how lost I was, how sidetracked I was to forget about your tendency to never give up on people and help them no matter what, even if it would have costed you your life."

"I tried to look for you, but after the hero awards ceremony where I announced I was going to be fighting again, I never found you. That was the last time I saw you, but I never once stopped thinking about you. Never stopped loving you."

"And when I heard about you being here, working in U.A after all these years I couldn't believe it, so I had to go and see for myself. That's why I was running that day in the gym. I ran across the school campus to get to you—to see you."

"I can't ever put in words how much I love you, but I plan to show you. And life giving me another shot at being with you was my chance to show you just that," All Might stops for a short bit, then turning to face the officiant. "You can begin the vows now."

"As you wish," the officiant clears his throat, the book clasped firmly in between his hands. "Toshinori Yagi, do you take..."

I lose focus and get lost in Enji's eyes, though he doesn't know I'm looking at him, I just can't help but think about what a great friend—person—man he is, despite his past.

This is the man I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with, and I won't ever regret a second of it.

"...you may now kiss the bride."

I whip my head towards All Might and Incognito, seeing them dive in for a deep kiss, one that lasted more than what I thought was even possible.

I look down to see that the rings are not on the pillow anymore, but on their respective ring fingers, the diamonds shimmering in the artificial lights.

When All Might and Incognito finally pull away, they look at the crowd, both saying, "let's get the party started!" The whole crowd erupting in whistles and claps.

We all gather with our partners, getting in dancing stance in preparation for the slow dance with the bride and groom, then it being followed by toasts and drinking later on.

I tighten my grip on Enji's arm, resting my head on his bicep, catching his attention. "That was pretty bold."

"Huh? What was?"

"You punching the number one hero in the face," I say, hearing Enji scoff at me.

"He deserved it," Enji says, shifting us so that his hand is on my waist and other holding my hand, my hand finding a spot on his shoulder. "Shou—"

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make..!" Incognito says, effectively cutting off every conversation in the room. "It'll be very quick, and then we can begin the dancing."

I turn to face All Might for a hint, which seems to be everyone else's idea, but he looks just as confused as we are, so we just stand there patiently.

Incognito looks at All Might. "I know I should've told you before, but I thought it'd be better like this," I don't know why, but that sentence gives me anxiety, making me wait in anticipation. After a crippling silence, Incognito finnaly says the words I never expected; "I'm pregnant."

All Might's jaw nearly touches the ground, his eyes wide. "A—are you serious?!"

Incognito nods her head, nearly being on the verge of tears. "Four weeks."

All Might tangles his fingers in Incognito's hair, leaning in for a kiss, the whole crowd erupting in claps, whistles, and shouts of congratulations from all around the room, even more happy tears streaming down people's faces.

"Okay, let's dance now!" All Might says, his face as happy as I've seen in my life, his smile even bigger and genuine than on tv.

After everyone got their time to congratulate the couple and talk, we all scatter for the dance floor, slowly dancing the night away as the music nearly plays immediately.

Enji suddenly holds me closer to him, catching me off guard as I was looking at the waves out the large wall windows.

I look up at Enji, my chest feeling tight and warm when I see the soft look in his eyes. "What? Did I mess up my makeup? I tried not to rub my face, but it got too itchy at one point."

Enji chuckles, slowly shaking his head. "No, Y/n. Your makeup's fine. You're still as beautiful as ever."

I blush at his words, my cheeks burning. Enji connects our foreheads, the both of us inhaling each other's comforting scents, closing our eyes for a second.

"Y/n?"

I look up at him, our foreheads still connected. "Yes, Enji?"

"I love you."

I freeze, my eyes turning wide with each passing second, Enji's becoming impossibly more loving.

Then, I nearly melt at the words, wrapping my arms around his neck, getting ready to dive in for a kiss.

"I love you too, Enji."

~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

255K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
1.6K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
235K 6.9K 69
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚 (𝙣.) ; 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙣, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥...
7M 176K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...