KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

Od Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... Více

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

You Got Jealous/Mad

22.6K 555 402
Od Hiiimeeee

Kuroko

Making your way through the hallway with Kuroko, a lot of girls have been head over heels with him after they won the Winter Cup. Whenever the blue-haired guy appears in sight, they kept their eyes on him as if he would vanish if they blinked. Although that can be true even in your case.

Arriving inside the room, you walked to your seat while Kuroko was surrounded by girls and started questioning him. You left him there, irritated. You wanted to be near him but seeing him with so many girls, you just let him be.

- Timeskip -

Class dismissed and Kuroko had to attend basketball practice 

Finally, you're able to be with him because he'll be attending practice which means no more annoying fangirls. However, your happiness was short-lived when you notice a girl standing by the door, intensely watching the team. You could see how amazed she looked and her head moves as a certain person moved. You look towards where she's looking and sure enough, it was Kuroko because he's the only one in that position.

After an hour or so, their practice ended and you quickly took a towel to give it to him but stopped midway seeing the girl approaching Kuroko. You gripped on the towel tightly as you watched the scene unfold. Even their other teammates were looking at you then at Kuroko silently.

"Kuroko-kun..." she said in a low voice but you managed to hear her. Sighing, you went back to your seat and waited for them to finish. What annoyed you was that the girl handed Kuroko a towel and bottled water.

"Freakin-"

"Chill, (First name)," Kagami grabbed your hand seeing how you were about to pounce on the girl. You only clicked your tongue, slapping away Kagami's hand.

Unfortunately, the two suddenly went out which made you stand instantly. "I can't chill," you glared at Kagami while he just nodded in understanding. You followed the two silently and hid on some bushes.

"I really like you, Kuroko-kun.." she shyly said which only triggered your anger even more.

Doesn't she know that Tetsuya already has a girlfriend?! you thought to yourself while listening.

"Thank you—" you didn't bother letting Kuroko finish what he wanted to say, you stood up and walked away. You also felt a bit irritated by what Kuroko wanted to say because he said 'Thank you' instead of an 'I'm sorry.

You walked back to the gym, kicking small pieces of rocks on the way because of how annoyed you felt.

"(First name)-san," Kuroko said appearing out of nowhere before you could enter the gym.

"Te-tetsu-kun?! When did you.." you almost jumped in shock upon seeing him.

"I just followed you behind."

Your eyes widened in surprise, "Wait, that means—"

"Yes," he said cutting you off. He knew you were listening to their conversation earlier. 

You straightened up your posture, clearing your throat, "Well, practice is done. You can go back to her and take her home!" you said not bothering to hide your annoyance. Realizing your attitude just now, it finally dawned on you that you were jealous. Of course, who wouldn't be? Seeing your boyfriend being taken care of someone else rather than you, that's annoying.

You walked away, not bothering to look at him but he suddenly grabbed your hand as he made you face him and immediately pecked your lips. You stared at him in surprise, unable to believe that Kuroko just did that.

"I wouldn't do that. You're the only one I love, (First name)-san." He knew you were going to complain about the girl, so he sealed your lips with his again.

Kise

"Kyaaaah~! Kise-kun!"

"Here Kise-kun! I made you lunch!"

"I love you Kise-kun~!"

You looked towards at Kise's direction, glaring at his back. If looks could kill, Kise would have been lying on the floor in a pool of blood. What made you even more irritated is that this guy kept on entertaining them and even accepting foods those fangirls of his made for him.

You tried to keep you calm, telling yourself that this is inevitable. Before you met Kise, he's already been this way. So, even if he already has a girlfriend now, that doesn't change the fact that he's still a model and has fans.

"Kise-kun? Can I have a kiss on the cheek?" hearing this, your patience reached your limit. You hated how he prioritized his fangirls before you. Not bothering to see if he did what that girl asked, you walked out and went over a nearby cafe to cool down.

Of course, they'll ask that. Your relationship with Kise has been kept a secret in which both of you agreed. It's not like you're embarrassed being with him, it's because of his fans. Thinking that some wouldn't accept you and might do something to harm you, Kise wouldn't want that happening nor do you.

"(First name)cchi! Why did you suddenly leave? You even ate without me-ssu!" Kise pouted as he sat across you. Since you're still mad at him, you chose to ignore him and quickly finished your drink and food before leaving him alone.

You wiped your mouth with the tissue and sat up to leave but Kise, sensing something wrong, he instantly grabbed your hand to stop you. However, you immediately slapped his hand and walked away without looking back.

"WAIT! (FIRST NAME)CHHI!" He yelled as soon as he recovered from the blow. You didn't stop walking because there are a lot of people here and that guy is already attracting too much attention that you could hear some mutterings around you. Kise grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the cafe, noticing the people around.

"Rooftop? What are we doing here?" You asked with a raised brow.

"(First name)cchi. Why are you mad at me?" he said with a serious expression.

You clicked your tongue and decided it's best to just let him know, "It's just that your fangirls, our relationship...us..." You can't even complete your sentence out of embarrassment, realizing how immature it was. Kise nodded, understanding what you meant. He didn't say any word and hugged you tight.

"I'm sorry, (First name)cchi! We shouldn't have kept our relationship a secret so that my fans will know their limits," he said while sobbing. You froze up feeling your shoulder wet with tears and you could only pat his back robotically. You sighed, deciding to forgive him since it wasn't entirely his fault.

After both of you talked it out, he asked you to accompany him to lunch which you agreed. He held your hand and looked at him worriedly, "It's alright."

Thus, people's eyes were on you the entire time especially on your intertwined hands with Kise. You felt scared at first but feeling Kise's hands squeezing yours gently, you felt reassured.

"EVERYONE! I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT (FIRST NAME)CCHI IS MY GIRLFRIEND! WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR A LONG TIME NOW. I HOPE EVERYONE WON'T HARM OR HURT HER." Kise yelled which made you stare at him with wide eyes. People, especially girls gaped in surprise and the entire cafeteria was in an uproar, hearing such sudden news. Kise looked at you smiling and you smiled back, blushing a bit because of what he did.

Midorima

Walking your way to the gym where your tsundere boyfriend is, you heard squealing girls as you got nearby. Curious by this strange event, you hurriedly went there.

You made your way inside the gym with difficulty, but you were able to get inside. You saw your boyfriend cooly shoot a 3-pointer which made you smile proudly. However, what caught you off guard was the squealing of girls every time Midorima shoots. You shook your head and went over to the guys who took a break.

"You sure have a lot of fangirls Shin-chan~!" You teased, offering him a towel. Honestly, you're a bit irritated because of the attention Midorima gets but you wouldn't say that, knowing he'll think of it as childish.

Some of his teammates greeted you and you did so too. You turned back to look for your boyfriend who has suddenly had a girl sitting beside him. What's worse was that the girl had the nerve to kiss him on the cheek which surprised both you and Midorima. You saw sighed and waved goodbye to the girl as if not even bothered by her sudden action.

You felt pain on your chest with what you saw and jealous because if you did that to him, he'll push you away or something. On the contrary, he wasn't even on guard with the girl and even let her kiss his cheek. Feeling betrayed, you ran away from the gym as tears stream down your face.

"Shin-chaaan~! You're in trouble~ you're girlfriend saw everything!" Takao teased him provocatively which made Midorima irked.

Midorima clicked his tongue and asked, "Where did she go? nanodayo." Takao pointed where you ran off to and without a second thought, Midorima went there.

"(First name), why did you go? Nodayo." Midorima was a bit surprised seeing you curled up on your knees. You chose to ignore him and cried silently, still feeling hurt about earlier.

"Tch. You're really a pain in the ass. Nanodayo," he crouched down to your level, handing you a handkerchief. 

"I don't need it," you pushed his hand away but he grabbed your hand, pulling you close to him as he hugged you tight.

"There's no need for you to be jealous. She's my cousin, idiot nanodayo." He whispered in your ear. Your eyes widened in surprise with his revelation.

You calmed yourself first before pulling away from his embrace, taking his handkerchief to wipe away your tears. After that, he told you about his cousin and that she's having a problem with her boyfriend so she asked him for some advice.

"Oh? Didn't know you were a love expert Shin-chaaan~" you teased, poking his shoulder while he blushed in embarrassment.

Aomine

You're currently having a date or rather a disastrous date with your blue-haired idiotic boyfriend and you two are currently hanging out on a cafe but this guy just kept on staring at some other girls. You knew which parts he was even staring at which even pisses you off.

"Daiki," you called out to get his attention but the damn jerk didn't even move his eyes away on some girl. Vexed by his inattentiveness towards you, you decided to leave him there as he enjoys the views.

"Ahomine!" You clicked your tongue, walking away from him.

"Why does he have to do that? Doesn't he know it's rude ignoring your girlfriend?! Worse, staring at some other girls while she's with you!?" You muttered to yourself in frustration while ruffling your hair. 

"Fuck. That hurt! Who the hell did that!?" You yelled in anger when something came flying, hitting your head.

"Why did you just leave me there?!" He walked towards you with a menacing aura which provoked your anger even more.

"Well, I'M SO SORRY! I just didn't want to ruin your beautiful view! I had to leave!" You said air quoting on the beautiful view.

"Aho—"

"Mine," you continued.

He clicked his tongue, "Idiot. I was just looking at the necklace they wore. It's sure is a trend these days, huh?" he said with his hand on his chin. "I thought of buying you one so I asked them where they bought it," he added.

Nonetheless, you just glared at him and kept your distance away from him, not buying anything he said.

"Tch, come here," he grabbed your hand, pulling you closer.

"I don't want to! Aho—" Aomine shut you up with a kiss which took you by surprise.

"Shut up, idiot. You're the one I love." He said it in a cool way it made you stun for a while, thus, taking this as an opportunity, he locks your fingers with his and walked with you.

 Murasakibara

You were infuriated seeing how this girl instantly got closer to your boyfriend. Of course, it wasn't that hard getting close with Murasakibara. All you have to do is bribe him with a snack and he'll befriend you, which is how it worked for both of you.

"Ohayo, (First name)chin," Murasakibara smiled purely, holding on his potato chips which he received from that girl, of course. You were about to greet and smile back at him, but remembering that girl, you chose to ignore him and walked past him.

"Did anything happen between you?" Himuro asked, raising a brow while Murasakibara stared at your figure confused.

"I don't know Muro-chin..." he paused, his eyes still on your figure going farther from him, "I don't like it if she ignores me," he pouted with a hind of sadness in his voice. [I'm crying. I can't do this anymore, reader, go back!]

- After Class -

You're walking through the hallway with a sullen look because you ignored Murasakibara the whole day which means you didn't get to spend time with him. You let out a sigh as you thought of him hanging out with that girl now that you're not around.

Suddenly, someone snatched you and immediately covered your mouth to refrain from screaming or making any loud noises. Your mind started to run wild, as you start to panic thinking that it's broad daylight and you're currently in school, so who would do such a thing?!

"Himuro-kun?!" You asked in disbelief and at the same time relief that it was just him. 

"Shh. Follow me," he placed his index finger across his lip and you nodded in response, following behind him.

"What's up with this Himuro-kun? I need to go home," you said nervously because he put a blindfold on you. He didn't answer and just guided you wherever the heck he had planned.

You sat because someone made you sit, so you wait for something. However, someone suddenly hugged you from behind, and based on his tall build and sweet scent, you already knew who the person was.

"Atsushi..." you called out in a low voice.

"(First name)chin, please don't be mad anymore. I promise not to accept her snacks from now on," he said while hugging you and you could feel the loneliness in his voice. You felt his hands behind your head and the blindfold was removed. Due to the sudden brightness, your eyes narrowed.

After your eyes adjusted with the light, you finally noticed his teammates holding a paper with a printer letter on each that say's I'M SORRY

You gasped in shock with his effort and looked at him. "I'm really sorry, (First name)chin," you felt guilt seeing his downcast expression. You quickly hugged him and accepted his apology.

"Don't accept other girls snacks from now on, I'll buy anything you want!" You said confidently but many weeks later, you're now regretting that decision and hoping someone would offer him a snack.

Akashi

(A/n: Seriously? Will Akashi even let any other girls near him? Pfft~ I did my best in here lol.)

Walking inside the campus, you saw your boyfriend in a corner having a serious talk with a girl. You assumed it was serious because of the girl's tense expression. Curious with their talk, you hid behind a wall and eavesdrop with their conversation.

The girl took a deep breath, trying to gain some courage as she declared, stuttering a bit, "I really like you, Akashi-kun. Leave (First name)san. I'm better than her!" The girl started telling him all your negative traits which pissed you off so you walked away fed up with her bad-mouthing.

- Time skip -

You saw the girl from yesterday again, happily walking her way to the basketball gym. Feeling nervous, you followed her assuming that Akashi accepted her and disregarded you because he didn't accompany you home yesterday nor talked to you.

You peeked inside and saw him talking and smiling at her. Seeing this, your heart stopped and you ran off with tears in your eyes.

"Bakashi..." you mumbled to yourself while resting your head on the desk.

"Who are you calling an idiot?" You heard a familiar voice, knowing who it was.

Your hand balled into a fist, turning your head at him as you exclaimed, "Bakashi!"

"My, my. I can't believe this what happens when my girlfriend gets jealous," he chuckled, walking closer to you.

You turned your head away from him, clicking your tongue, "Go away. Smile, talk or entertain her! I bet she's better than me!"

He held up your chin, making you face him as he leaned down and kissed you hard which made your eyes widened in surprise.

"You know I'm not that type of guy," he said meeting your eyes and all the insecurities you felt went away.

However, "So, what did you tell her?" you asked out of curiosity. [I saw your comments and were curious about what he told her. Lmao. So am I! Here it is! I added it haha.]

"Better than you? Quit dreaming. My (First name) will never be better than anyone in my eyes. Now, do your job properly as a manager and stop with that wishful thinking of yours or I'll have you replaced," Akashi's eyes turned dead serious which sent chills down the girl's spine. She ran off scared witless of his aura.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

How was it? XD Omg. This is all I could come up with for now.

It's almost 4am. Gosh! Team no sleep! Nah, I'll be sleeping now. Oyasumi~

Vote|Comment ❤️

[UPDATE]

Wow, it's funny how I also finished editing this at 4am. Hahaha. I need sleep, ples. Gimme.

『 ✎ Edited: May 29, 2020

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

168K 3.3K 45
A One-Shot book for Knb~ Mostly Various X Kuroko unless requested to write other ships. :)) Disclaimer : I do not own the Knb characters and pictures...
608K 5.1K 29
Kimetsu No Yaiba OneShots! x Reader • • • [♤Highest Rank♤] 1# - KNY - November 10 2019 8# - zenitsuagumatsu - May 10 2020 12# - obanai - May 10 2020 ...
36.6K 320 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...
412K 4.6K 112
STOP READING THIS started sometime in 2019 ended april 2021 just old, cringey & unrevised one-shots i wrote at 3am PLEASE READ MY SCENARIOS OR SHORTS...