His silent bride

By sanchitamaji4

" What happens when a mute angel falls in the hands of the underworld 's devil?" A marriage of convenience t... More

Character aesthetic
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

4K 211 9
By sanchitamaji4

I knew that I wanted this . And the moment I gave him consent he looked at me the same way as he did at our wedding,  filled with promise , a promise to protect me , a promise to cherish me and a promise to love me.

His soft lips started peppering my face with kisses , every hot breath of his that followed with his kisses making my thighs clench which need and filling me with desire .

While kissing he whispered " You don't know how long I've waited for this "  as he continued with his slow exploration of my body. The way he praises me and gives validation to me makes me want to kiss him more and more.

He groaned as I nipped his neck while he was busy roaming his hands all over my body. He slowly unzipped my dress as I unbuttoned his shirt , while opening  he ran his fingertips along my spine raising the heat in my core.

As if unconsciously, I slowly began to grind towards him making him moan . And God it feels so good .

He got derailed from his exploration of my body as he now undressed me throwing my dress far away and unfastening my bra slowly kissing my collarbone and then the top of my breast , as if he was holding his breath for a long time , he exhaled letting his warm breath on my nipples instantly hardening them and a shiver to warm my entire being .

His eyes looked at me , the friendly green was now misty with an emotion so foreign to me.  Without wasting anymore time he quickly let his warm mouth encircling my hardened peak , while massaging the other one.

He seemed lost. In my eyes.

FUCK MY LIFE. My little kitten seemed to love the attention that I was giving her breasts as she exhaled loudly whenever I sucked the life out of them . And God I can't stop. I let my tongue wander from her breast to now slowly her center , where only  a thin piece of lace seemed to keep me away from tasting my kitten.

A quick tearing of the lace made her gasp as she looked from my eyes to her centre which was now bare glistening in need , in arousal waiting for my touch it seems.

Her innocent brown doe eyes were now hooded in need , a need for release . Don't  worry darling I'll give you so much more.

Quickly settling myself between her juicy thighs I looked her as she blushed . My naughty kitten .

" Darling,  whenever you think it's too much just pinch me ok and if you want to stop just tap 2 times on my shoulder. I'll stop. Okay ".

She nodded immediately.

I went ahead and stole a kiss from her already swollen lips she breathed  a long breathe as she left my lips , as if telling me that she knows what I'm doing.

A quick glance at her needy pussy had my already hardened cock  soaked with pre cum. I don't even know how long I'll  last with this gorgeous little minx in my bed .

Without wasting a moments' time I quickly put my mouth on her clit while massaging it making her back arch up , she lifted her hips clamping them around my head ,a smirk appeared on my face as I dived right in.

The air was now misty with the passionate breaths of two lovers who bathed in marital bliss for the first time.

Jake went right ahead building up her  pleasure  by constantly giving attention  to her pleasure spot.

This was unlike anything that Alaya had ever experienced,  all she knew that she trusted him , a mewl breath escaped her mouth as a large dam of pleasure broke , making her feel the utmost pleasure that she had ever experienced.  Keeping her thighs clamped around his head , he went ahead and drank till the last drop .

Releasing his head from the pillowy embrace of his wifes' thighs , he looked at her , looking the most beautiful as ever . As her cheeks were now inflamed and her body covered in a sheen layer of sweat as she experienced the aftershock of an orgasm.

I CAN'T WAIT NOW . Holding her gaze I ran a finger on her pussy as she shivered.  My kitten is still  sensitive.
The moment I tasted her I knew this will be undoing  and now their's no coming back.

Holding her chin up as she tried to bury it on her pillow , I looked into her precious brown eyes .

" Darling , do you want to do this ?"
She nodded enthusiastically as she drove in for a kiss . Fuck my life.

I drove a hand into her hair as I pulled her apart making her frown. Don't worry my kitten I'll take care of you .

Immediately pulling  out a condom from the bedside drawer , wearing it in record time . My wife seemed enchanted looking at my cock , i went ahead and held her hand bringing it to  my hardened cock making  her gasp in surprise as it quickly morphed into curiosity  as she went ahead and squeezed the head , almost making me cum. Ok this was a bad idea.

Taking her hand ,I gently  layed her on the bed as she followed my untold instructions.

Quickly stealing a kiss I started to slowly thrust myself inside her making her doe eyes widen and a breath of pain escape her lips , which immediately brought me out of my haze. She tried yo hide it .

I looked down as I found a streak of crimson now appeared where we were joined.  An immediate frown appeared on my face as she blushed looking away from me .I  just took my kittens' virginity.

Giving her the butterfly kisses all over her face I continued my pace as she seemed to relax after the first thrust .

Oh my fucking god she's too tight .

I managed to rub her clit as I drove into her continously , tugging her little nipples as she breathed heavily , she was close.

Taking her by surprise , I immediately pulled her on my lap thrusting upwards , she began kissing my neck and clamped her arms around my shoulder as she climaxed .  And I followed her right after , the fucking universe stopped for a second as I experienced my lifes' most intense orgasm.

Her breath evened out as she layed her head on my shoulder  , slowly
pulling out of her , I managed to get us cleaned and putting  us under covers , as she slept in record time.
I kissed on her forehead as I cuddled my kitten close.

.
.
.

.
.
And that's it , I know I'm pretty late with updates . I hope I meet you guys soon.

Do like if you enjoyed the chapter . Share the story with your friends .

What do you think will happen next ?

.
.
Spread love not hate ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
225K 5K 72
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
660K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ