๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’”๐’š|๐‘ฌ๐’“๏ฟฝ...

Par chxrriebomb

Mafia au. Welcome to Dark Empires sequel. 2 years later the adventure continues, blood will be shed and so w... Plus

DISCLAIMER/SOCIALS
CONTENT WARNING
Two Years Later.
1
3 ;
4 ;
4.5 ;
5 ;

2 ;

228 4 7
Par chxrriebomb

"Y/n??"

"Y/n?!"

You felt your shoulder smack against the passenger door from being pushed. You turn your head and look over at Annie, "y/n are you okay? You've been out of it since you got in the car." You thought about what you were going to say, especially not wanting to make anyone worry...it was quite difficult.

"I just didn't get a lot of sleep, I'm sorry. I must've zoned out." You lied, but smiled anyway and gently pushed Annie back. You both began to laugh turning around to joke with Sasha as well but she knew something was up, the way her eyebrow was raised at you said everything you needed to know.

You ignore the way Sasha looked at you while she waited for the real answer and turned back around to stare out the passenger window. You could see the blue ocean and it's choppy waves as the storm began to come closer to land, watching as the birds fled to safety and the restaurants on the beach began to close their outdoor seating.

Feeling your phone vibrate, you looked down to see Sasha texted you...

Sash
What happened?

You
Nothing, everything is fine. I'm just tired.

Sash
Please, something was weird when you came out of Eren's office 😒

You
I promise, nothing happened. Everything is fine!!

Your promise to Sasha didn't mean shit, you just kept lying and you felt guilty for lying to your best friends. You took your phone off of vibrate and put your phone in your purse, leaning your head against the window and closing your eyes.

30 minutes ago...

"Kill them all."
...
"I don't give a shit, I'm your boss. You listen to me."
...
"Just kill them."

You stood there and continued to listen to Eren's responses, they continued to get worse and more violent at whoever made him angrier as they spoke. Although, you admired him from afar - watching as his long hair swayed through the warm breeze...he was leaning over the balcony gate, his shirt was off and he was changed into sweatpants.

Looking back on it, this isn't the first time you've heard him speak like this. You knew he was dangerous, but flying out to save him so he wouldn't get himself killed almost made it seem like he was the one who needed the extra training from Levi. Not you.

You wondered what other parts of him he hid from you, and why? Did he really think you couldn't handle it?

You hear another voice, realizing Eren put his phone on speaker. Surprised he still hasn't caught on that you're right there, but he seemed focused on the conversation he was having. You continued to eavesdrop.

"Little brother, I think you should really rethink who you're questioning here."

Zeke.

"I told you what I wanted to happen already." Eren replied, he was annoyed. You could hear Zeke sigh on the other end, "this man helped raise you...I want no part in this bloodbath. I think you're being irrational, just come down here and do it yourself then."

"Irrational? Someone is telling everyone who hates me my whereabouts and I have no idea who it is. Someone who's in my circle, what else am I supposed to do?" Eren clenched his jaw as Zeke continued to speak, "I don't think killing everyone is the answer. So, if Hannes is first then who's next? Levi? Hange? What about your girlfriends friends?"

Hannes? Your friends? You began to pay even more attention than before, ending your admiration of Eren in that moment.

"If I had to, I would." Eren dryly responded. You furrow your eyebrows in disbelief and cleared your throat, catching Eren's attention. He quickly turned around and hung up the phone.

"Y/n.."

*Present time*

"Hey, wake up y/n we're here." Annie quietly spoke as she shook you a little trying not to scare you. You open your eyes slowly and see it was still pouring rain outside, realizing you must've dozed off thinking about what happened.

You let out a small hum and smile at Annie, "I'm sorry...I didn't realize how tired I really was." Annie returns the smile, "you said yourself you didn't sleep much, but now it's time to wake up and have some fun!"

"Fun? Let's just hope you find a damn dress." Sasha sarcastically blurts out. You and Annie turn around to gawk at Sasha, "be nice...you would be the same way if it was your wedding dress too!" You bend down to grab your purse off of the car floor and open your door, "let's go inside." You step your foot into a small puddle and quickly began to walk inside.

"Don't you want an umbrella?!" Annie shouts from out the window. You give her a dismissive wave and open the doors to Magnolia Bridal where you were greeted by two women.

"Hi, welcome in! You must be freezing! Please sit, would you like a glass of wine?" The first woman asks, she had a dark skin tone, was tall and had incredibly beautiful curly hair. Very outgoing, and welcoming. You smile, "yes...white zinfandel please!"

She looks over at the other woman, she was more quiet, fair skinned, but had a gentle aura to her as well. "Can you please grab miss-" she looks over at you, wondering your name...once you caught her drift you quickly spoke up, "y/n! I'm so sorry, how rude of me."

"Can you please grab miss y/n some white zinfandel please Emilia?" She asks and looks back at you, "no worries...I'm Josie! Are you the bride to be?"

You shake your head, "no she should be in any second! I'm the maid of honor, this is our tenth store we've been to in the last few months. I'm hoping this will be out last." You let out a soft laugh and hear the door finally open as Annie and Sasha walk in.

Emilia brings you your wine, and Josie greets the other two at the door.

"Hello ladies, welcome in! Who's the one that will be saying yes to the dress today?" Josie asks in an upbeat tone, you could tell she loved her job - or was really really good at faking it. Sasha points at Annie and smiles, "this one will definitely be saying yes to the dress today!"

Annie rolls her eyes and laughs, "yeah hopefully...I guess I'm just really picky."

Josie puts her hands together and shakes her head, "no worries...we will take care of you. If either of you would like any wine you can let Emilia know and we can get this party started!"

Annie shook her head, "no thanks I'd like to stay sober for this." Sasha cut in quickly, "I don't want to be sober, I'll take whatever y/n is having please and thank you!" She had a big smile on her face as she looked over at Emilia and walked over towards me to sit. As Emilia brought over a glass and the wine bottle, Josie spoke up..

"Let's begin!"

You watched as the two carts wheeled back to the dressing rooms where Annie would be before stepping onto the platform in front of us. Listening to the soft music playing on the speakers throughout the store. It reminded you of your piano recital when you were 10, you loved the song.

It was beautiful, the way it flowed on the piano, the way your fingers slid against each cold white key. For some reason, as much as you loved the song - it always made you feel off. There was something always eerie about it and you could never quite put your finger on it.

"Hey, isn't this that song you played at your piano recital?" Sasha turns and looks at you, breaking you out of your concentration listening to the song.

"Yeah, it sure is." You look over at Sasha who was staring up at the speakers on the ceiling like a little kid. "Nocturne, Op. 9 by Frédéric Chopin, a classic. You play?" Josie walks back over inserting herself into your conversation.

"Not anymore." You shake your head, "I played when I was younger."

"She was so good too, she should've never stopped." Sasha adds. Josie thinks for a moment and speaks up, "correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you apart of a band? I'm surprised you don't play when you sing."

You look over at Sasha and back at Josie, "I'm sorry...how did you know that?" She smiles, "Annie was telling me a little bit about it while trying on dresses! I should've mentioned that before, I didn't mean to startle you!"

You raise an eyebrow, watching the body language as she speaks, "that's alright.." before you could say anything else you were interrupted by Annie, "okay are you ready?! I think I actually found a dress I love!"

You all look to the front and watch as Annie walked out in a beautiful almost corset like top with a sheer a-line skirt flowing out at the bottom half of the dress with delicate embroidered floral details. It was the perfect dress for a garden wedding.

You and Sasha stand up to look up close at the dress, "it's lovely Annie, I think this is the one." You take a step back and admire the way she glowed, "do you like it or are you settling because of Sasha's comment earlier?"

"I love it, truly." Annie smiles and I turn to look at Josie, "we'll take it." You hand her your card and Annie tries to stop you, "no no, you do not have to do that."

"It's one of my best friends weddings, you deserve to have a stress free day. Use the money you're saving for a great honeymoon." You insisted and Josie took your card and walked away to pay for the dress. As long as Annie is happy and has a stress free and drama free ceremony, that's all that matters.

She walks back over to hand you your card, "okay let's get some measurements for the perfect alterations and we will call you when it's ready!"

She takes Annie back into the dressing room once more and you collect your belongings, remembering you put your phone on do not disturb you check it and notice you had a few missed calls from Eren. You ignore it and put your phone back in your purse, "I will go start the car, meet you both there!" You smile at Sasha before walking out the door.

She nods her head as the door slowly closes behind you, seeing a big double rainbow in the sky. The warm Florida humidity was ten times worse since it just got done raining, but you enjoyed it in the moment.

Hearing your footsteps echo as you walked you got an eerie feeling again. Your body was screaming at you to walk faster and to get into that car. You quickly look at your surroundings and you saw nothing, but your anxiety peaked and you listened to what your body was telling you.

You unlock the car and go to open the door, you look up and see a reflection of a man behind you. Turning around as your fight or flight kicked in, you chose fight. Your fist flying as you turn around, but soon enough your wrist was caught and you dropped your shoulders.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" You yell as Eren is looking down at you, his eyes have no emotion to them.

"You're really asking me that?" He drops your hand, "why aren't you answering my calls or texts?" He asks. You tilt your head as you felt confused and frustrated, "you followed me all the way out here to ask me that?!" You grip the door handle and swing the car door open, "Eren just go home".

You sit in the driver seat and star the car, you attempt to close the door but Eren stops it, "you know the extent of what's going on right now. Ignoring my texts isn't going to ease my anxiety any less".

"I am perfectly safe, if there was an issue I'm sure you'd know." You reply while avoiding eye contact.

"How would I know that?" He asks, "the dangers that are out there -" you shake your head and cut him off, "the dangers this, the dangers that. Eren. You are involved in illegal things, you own your own empire for crying out loud. Do you really think I didn't consider all of that before changing my entire life two years ago?"

"Think about it," you continue to speak, "am I really that naive to you? After meeting you - I ended up being beaten half to death and dealing with drugs and murder and crazy people who randomly want you dead because of some whacked out ancient story in your family history you really think I was like...hm yeah this seems safe? Nothing bad could possibly happen!"

Eren's face was blank, he looked as if he was trying to figure out how to fight back your statements but all that came out of his mouth was, "I didn't say you were naive."

You roll your eyes, "okay great."

"What else do you want me to say?" He shrugs his shoulders, and the two of you were both silent for a few seconds. "Nothing I guess. Now please, leave before the others see y-"

"Eren??" Sasha calls out from the parking lot. You peer around his body as you mumble 'fuck' to yourself. "What are you doing all the way out here?" Sasha asks in a suspicious tone, "what's going on you two?"

Eren ignores her worrisome questions and walks to his car. She looks at you with widened eyes and your eyes widen with hers and you shrug mouthing "no idea". He opens his car door and bends down pulling out a cup tray full of coffee drinks.

"I came to surprise you, I asked Armin and Connie what your favorite drinks were. I have a meeting about another hour out, so I made a pit stop. Sorry I'm a little late." He replies and hands the coffee over to Sasha.

'Sneaky asshole', you think to yourself as he leans down to kiss you. "We'll talk more later," he whispers to you and begins to walk away before turning to look at a confused Annie walking towards the car. He sticks his arm up and waves over to her before opening his car door and getting in.

"What is he doing here?" Annie points towards him with her thumb and Sasha smiles, "he surprised us with coffee! No food though."

Eren drives by and rolls his window down, "before I forget. Here ya go Sash." He tosses a bag of chips out the window and Sasha catches it in the tray on top of the coffees. You could see the excitement in her face as he drives away, "alright let's get going" you say to Sasha and Annie as they get into the car.

-

"You really didn't have to drive," Annie looks at you and knocks you back into reality once again. You wanted to drive because you just needed to focus on something other than what happened. You were frustrated, and just as confused as the rest of them. Every part of you wanted to tell them what you know and what you heard, but you knew they would stop everything to help.

You just wanted Annie to be happy and worry free. She deserves that while preparing for her wedding, we all do.

"I don't mind, that way you can relax." You reassured her.

"Well. Tell Eren I said thanks for the coffee."

You could tell she was suspicious, but not enough to pressure you into telling her what's going on. That, you were thankful for. Focusing back on the road and the silence for a moment before Sasha spoke up, "was he really out here for just coffee? You seemed mad."

You quickly raise your eyebrows up and down, "I was mad because he scared the hell out of me. He did try calling me a few times, it was my fault for not answering."

"Are you sure? You know you can talk to us, we've known you since forever y/n." Annie looks over at you, her face is slightly scrunched with worry as they both wait for you to answer.

"I am fine, why are you both so worried? You act like you just met Eren for the first time. Is there something you guys need to tell me?" You purposely flip the question back onto them.

"No, but with the way Sasha is worried...it's making me anxious. Do I need to kick his ass?" Annie chuckles, trying to lighten the mood.

"You should always kick his ass," you grin from ear to ear, "but I promise everything is fine. He truly did try to call me a bunch of times which is why he probably called Connie and Armin." You pull your missed phone call log out to show them.

Annie rolls her eyes, "he's always blowing up your phone when you don't answer the first time."

"Yeah well, she did almost get killed." Sasha replies in a serious tone.

Annie turns to look at her, and I raise an eyebrow at her and look in the rearview mirror. "Why do you have to be so doom and gloom today? What is going on in that brain of yours?"

"I agree with y/n, what the hell Sash?" Annie adds, and Sasha looks at you both. "I don't know, maybe I just need to eat more. I could be hangry."

"Well, let's get some nuggets then for the rest of our drive home. On me. " You suggest and neither one of them declined the offer. You put the nearest McDonald's into your GPS system as a second stop on the way home and make your way there.

-

*One hour later*

Finally arriving home after the long drive, you're greeted by Zeus and Rhea. Annie and Sasha walk into the house with you, and immediately Sasha throws her food above her head so Zeus wouldn't try to grab it from her.

It's around 6pm, the waves you can see from the backyard are still pretty choppy from the storms that have been coming in and out all day. The sky is still grayish as the sun does its hardest to peak through, but fails.

You noticed Eren was still gone as you fed the dogs their dinner.

Sitting on the couch you all began to watch true crime, which seemed like something you normally would try to avoid being in the job you are. Not because you didn't like it, but because a lot of the murder you see on screen is, is what you see first hand.

It's not some serial killer type shit either, it's gang violence and money. You thought to yourself if the government knew half the shit that went on below their noses their heads would spin.

Or they know and they simply do not care because it still puts money in their pockets at the end of the day.

You watch as this woman speaks on TV, her face was blurred out, voice was shaky. Talking about her experience being taken, how she was bound in a basement - her life almost taken from her.

That's when it clicked, you knew exactly where Eren was.

Hannes.

You sit straight up, "I need you to watch Zeus and Rhea. I'll be back soon!" You grab your keys and run right out the door into your garage not giving them the opportunity to ask questions.

•••

***If I do Eren's POV, please know it will be in first person as if he was speaking to yall. Then y/n will go right back to second person. Sorry it took so long for an update, I will do my best to keep up with faster chapters. Life has been difficult, thank you for all your kind messages ❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

881K 19.9K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
468K 11.7K 19
Y/n finds an injured Levi in the forest and takes him into her cottage where they get intimate with each other. "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ... ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
15.3K 596 28
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "โ„‘'๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข. ๐”–๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ. โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ...
8.2K 119 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...