My Lady

By NanNikoyaJoon7

-I love you! -I f*ck you -Ok then f*ck you too. -You can't! I can f*ck you anywhere at any place, in any posi... More

Prologue ~01~
The Beginning ~02~
Where can I get a girl? ~03~
Greed and Lust ~04~
A doll ~05~
Aught ~06~
The First Time ~07~
Good day ~08~
Feed me ~09~
Cupid ~10~
Clothes ~11~
Pillow ~12~
Side Pillow? ~13~
Fear ~14~
Prat ~15~
New Room ~16~
Princess ~17~
Samgyetang! ~18~
Cold ~19~
Sky and the Maple tree ~20~
Sฬถwฬถeฬถeฬถtฬถ Night ~21~
Golf ~22~
Magic show ~24~
That Doll ~25~
Tousled ~26~
Agony ~27~
Babbled ~28~
Brownies ~29~
Mistreat ~30~

Caught? ~23~

372 30 15
By NanNikoyaJoon7

All of the staff and maids were called up at the living room. The were waiting in a line for the next instruction. Still one of them didn't reach, and it was Qiara.

She joins the line running, 5 minutes late than the time Tae has given. And Tae stands up from the couch.

You people don't know why I gathered you here, right?

Everyone was silent but restless inside. They were trying to recall about their mistakes within this two months. It has been two months since Tae came here.

But for Qiara, she already knew what's going on.

Or maybe you know.

Qiara closes her eyes tight while praying. Lord has to save her and Evona tonight.

Answer me which one of you picked up Jungkook's call?

Jungkook?

A few of them acted to hear this name for the first time while the rest of them seemed confused because of not understanding anything.

Tae still can't talk in German. Also most of them doesn't know English.

Qiara?

Qiara's heart skips a beat as Tae calls her name.

Y-yes sir-

She started sweating already. Oh god-

You-

I- I didn't do a-nything Sir I sw-

I didn't say.

Taehyung's tone was calm. Qiara wanted to slap herself.

Tell me first why do you seem nervous.

Taehyung's gaze gets affixed on Qiara.

S-sir I was- uh-

She quickly tried to make up a cause.

You?

I wa-s late- to reach h-ere s-o I ju-st

Why were you late?

I was a- at Evona's room ....

Oh I see. You're most of the time at her room.

Tae's facial expression changes but Qiara didn't find any word to define that. She gulps her saliva.

Act-uall-y s-he g-ot a feve-r

Were you at her room the last night too?

Qiara felt so much helpless also nauseated at that moment. Why doesn't everything stop? She is not being able to cop-up.

N-no.

Then?

W-with my mom to h-elp her p-acking

Qiara somehow manages to lie.

Oh packing... For?

For M-unich. She went to meet Gra-ndma and Grand-pa. She took your p-ermission before it-

Oh ya- But why didn't you go then?

Taehyung was questioning Qiara a lot. Because, of course she was the one to be seemed with Evona the most. Also to be worried for her so much that she requested Tae many times to check on her.

Surely Qiara played a dumb card. But now she has no other choice than to face the situation and to handle it.

B-ecause I have im-important classes-

Qiara lied again.

Even more important than your grandparents I see.

.....

Come here.

Tae calls Qiara near. Unnecessarily she gets a flashback of the last night as Tae's words rings inside her ears making her courage level to fall.

She walks to him with her trembling feet. He won't eat her up, right? But what does he want?

I want you to ask them in German who picked up Jungkook's call.

Qiara sighs.

W- wer den Anruf erhalten ha-t?

Mention the name.

Tae whispers behind Qiara's ear causing her flinch up.

Y- yeah-

Der de-n Anr-uf von J- Jungkook erh-alten hat?

Her voice was shaking.

Why no one is answering yet?

Qiara's eyes fill up with tears.

You sure that your German is correct?

Qiara nods in reply.

Accept the mistake who did that.

...

Great. Take her from my room if anyone wants to accept the fault and I'll do no harm to her.

Taehyung grabs Qiara's arm tight before harshly pulling her upstairs.

N-no no le-ave me!!!

Qiara tries her best but couldn't escape anymore this time.

Bringing her to his room Tae double locks the door which gives Qiara flashbacks again.

S-ir sir lemme g-o.

She begs kneeling down on the floor while tearing up.

But I didn't even touch you-

Tae laughs a bit at Qiara's situation. He realizes that Evona begs in the most different way which he likes the most. Tae's decision was no fail.

Still Qiara is beautiful as well and beautiful girls look more beautiful while crying.

Unstoppable tears were dropping from Qiara's eyes as she started shaking now.

Why do you cry that much? I'll wait till someone comes and accepts that he did that.

Tae says while laying on his bed.

(Sorry but I can see this Tae- *screams for mercy*)

No one knows it better than Qiara that none will come to save her.

~ ~ ~

Evona was waiting for Qiara at her room. Since this morning she had high fever but after Qiara has took care of her, showered her, feed her and  gave her medicine she is feeling better. Her temperature is decreasing. Qiara will be really happy knowing this.

She could get up and check but Qiara has forbidden her to get out of the room. Evona doesn't know the reason but she's an obedient one of Qiara. She knows how much Qiara unnie loves her and cares for her.

She knows another thing. That Tae is her prince. One day they will get married and that day will be the best day of her life. She will wear that wedding gown which she had only seen TVs and pictures how beautiful those gowns are. Simple White or beige but still manages to hold a vast beauty in it. That's the best dress she had ever seen.

While thinking about a beautiful wedding gown Evona falls asleep.

~ ~ ~

The whole time Qiara keeps crying on the floor which Taehyung silently and satisfyingly watches.

The clock hits 11pm. With that Tae gets up and going near Qiara he grabs her wrist again, tighter this time making sure that she can't release.

Qiara winces up.

No one came hu? Well I think I have given enough chances.

He harshly picks Qiara up by her arm and pushes her on the bed with force. His one hand was enough for this.

N-ein!

Shut up.

N-nein mac-h es n-icht

Fvck that-

........

I wish any of them would accept the fault and you could have saved your purity....

Taehyung was about to crush his lips onto Qiara's when she turned her face.

DON'T! - let me g-o I beg you

She tries for the last time to push Taehyung far with her hands but Tae pins them over her head.

With his other hand he turns her face grabbing her jaw harshly and begins a rough kiss.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Another update for the day.

I got 30 reads within 3 hours but only two of you have voted me.

Please play fair guys, I love y'all truly.

Borahae 💜🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 13.2K 31
"Do friends cuddle?" I mumble sleepily. "Yes," he pauses, "I think so.." โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ*: The Magic Shop Awards 2020 1st place winner :๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*: ๐Ÿ…Highest Ranking...
219K 14K 54
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
449K 26K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ’ƒ "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...