Jareth [The Labyrinth]

By bonbonsandbooks

Her life went down hill after school was over with. She let her parents down. Though it wasn't her fault. Her... More

Jareth [The Labyrinth]
Author Note:
Chapter 1 ❂︎︎ Dreams!
Chapter 2 ❂︎︎ As The World Falls Down!
Chapter 3 ❂︎︎ Underground!
Chapter 4 ❂︎︎ Home At Last!
Chapter 5 ❂︎︎ Within You
Chapter 6 ❂︎︎ Peaches & Cream
Author Note:
Chapter 7 ❂︎︎ Choices!
Chapter 8 ❂︎︎ Confused Hearts!
Chapter 9 ❂︎︎ Plots
Chapter 10 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Rescue
Chapter 11 ❂︎︎ Betrayed
Chapter 12 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Jail Time!
Chapter 13 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Goblin Queen?
Chapter 14 ❂︎︎ Saving Sarah!
Chapter 15 ❂︎︎ Thoughts Of Love!
Chapter 16 ❂︎︎ Magic!
Chapter 17 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Magic Dance!
Chapter 18 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Chilly Down
Chapter 19 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Gobblin Battle
Chapter 20 ︎︎ ❂︎︎ Dream Dropper!
Chapter 21 ❂︎︎ Visions
Chapter 22 ❂︎︎ Finding Answers
Chapter 23 ❂︎︎ April Showers?!
Chapter 25 ❂︎︎ His Queen
Chapter 26 ❂︎︎ Love Lives On
Chapter 27 ❂︎︎ Meant To Be
Chapter 28 ❂︎︎ Stronger Than Words...
Chapter 29 ❂︎︎ Needing Answers
Chapter 30 ❂︎︎ Wedding Day
It's Only Forever!

Chapter 24 ❂︎︎ Witch World

49 6 0
By bonbonsandbooks

Chapter 24, Witch World
Sara's POV

Sara was awake in bed. She yawns then stretches her feet in bed. She was not in her bed at her mother's place. But she was back in Jareth's bed! How? They had been fighting and he had called off the wedding! She remembered it all. She glances around her. Her heart was racing in her chest. Maybe he had finally forgave her for what happened.

Maybe that was it!

And the wedding was going to be back on! Hope surged in her heart. Maybe she had passed out some place and he came to her rescue as he always had done in the past. He had to care. He had to have still loved her. She loved him and she would never give him up!

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Good morning, dear girl" he speaks up.

He was carrying a tray with breakfast on it for her. Sets it on the bed.

"How did you sleep my love?" he asks her.

"Wonderful" she yawns.

"You look confused what is wrong?" he asks her. He hands her a orange juice drink.

"I am confused..."

"About...?"

"We had been fighting and you tossed me out of here never to see you again remember?" she asks him.

He frowns. He shakes his head.

"That never happened" he tells her. "I am sorry but are you feeling ill? We never broke up"

"We didn't? Maybe I dreamt it?" she sighs.

She feels confused.

"Maybe you had" he agrees.

"I could have sworn we broke up" she mutters. "and Hoggle would not allow me in here?"

"Nonsense dear girl" he scoffs. "you are going to be my queen and this shall be your castle"

He points to the ring on her finger. "Remember in a few days we are getting married"

"We are? Oh yes" she gasps as she glances at her ring.

Happiness fills her heart. She had his love.
That was all that mattered to her.

She clings to him holding him close.
He holds her.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Never let me go" she begs him.

"I shall never let you go" he promises her.

"I love you and I am sorry for ever making you angered at me" she tells him. "it will never happen again and I swear it"

"Sara, you never made me angered at you" he promises her. "you had a bad dream was all" he softly points out.

"Sara the wedding dresses are here for you to try on!" her mother says coming into the room. With people bringing in dresses. Tons of them.

"When is the wedding?" she asks feeling confused.

"In two days and we have so much to be done" says her mother.

"I will leave you two alone to try on the dresses. I do not want to see the dress until the wedding" says Jareth.

"Wait!" she begs him. She stands up and holds him in her arms not wanting to let him go.

Then he kisses her.

"I love you Sara" he vows.

"I love you Jareth, I love you" she says softly. Then she lets him leave the room.

"Now we have much to be done. Get to eating then try on these dresses" her mother demands.

"Alright" says Sara.

She nibbles on her meal then was to excited to eat. She begins to try on some dresses. Each one was beautiful but did not fit her or their love story.

She wanted their wedding day to be perfect. She could not shake off that break up. It had all seemed so real to her. How could it not have been real? She shakes her head. She had tried on four dresses now.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

"Mother I feel as though I am never going to find the perfect dress" she worries. "I want this day to be perfect"

"I know you do dear. How about I let you try them on and leave you alone for a bit" says her mother. "give you time to decide and think it over"

"Great idea mother" she agrees with her.

Sara tries on another dress.

Looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Sara! Sara can you hear me in there? I know you can" she hears Jareth speak up.

"Jareth?" she looks around but he is not in the room.

"You are in a bad mood but only you can get yourself out of it" he is telling her. "Sara look for a way out" he begs her.

"What are you talking about? I am right here" she softly answers.

She glances in the mirror. Now the image she sees is herself floating above the bed at her mothers. With a storm cloud raining on her head. Jareth is beside her looking upset. Deeply upset.

"Jareth?" she calls out to him.

"Sara!" he hears her voice.

"Can you hear me?"

"Yes!" he exclaims with joy as he leaps up.

"I do not know where I am" she mutters.

"You are in your own bad mood" he warns her. "you need to find your way out of there" he warns her.

"How! Where? Are you sure?" she asks him.

"Sara please come back to me" he begs her. "we need you"

"Jareth I am so confused" she mutters as her head feels foggy.

"Sara what is going on in there?" her mother asks her.

"I have to go Jareth" she tells him.

"No! No Sara please do not go" he begs her.

"I must goodbye Jareth" she sighs. She glances away from the image.

"Who where you talking to?" wonders her mother.

"Jareth was in the mirror" she tells her.

Her eye turn red. Sara gasps.

"You should not have saw that dear. Stay here and all your dreams will come true" says her mother.

"No!" gasps Sara.

"You are happier here and look Jareth here wants to marry you that one does not" says her mother. "he is a bad bad man"

"No mother, I need to go back" Sara is frightened now.

"Sara your mother is always right listen to me" she warns Sara.

"What is wrong now?" Jareth asks coming in.

"I saw my image and you were talking to me" Sara stammers.

"You are acting odd Sara you need a nap" he tells her.

She shakes her head. "I am fine" she tells him.

"You need to lie down. Come take a nap" he demands.

☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎︎ ✫︎☪︎

He leads her on the bed. Then she lays down. He looks at her with red eyes too suddenly. She gasps. They change back.

"Sorry to startle you. But the only way back is if he forgives you. And he never forgives anyone. You are better off here with us" he laughs. "rest your head dear girl"

She was too scared to argue. Maybe if she napped, she would wake up. In her own world!

What had he meant by Jareth needed to forgive her in order for her to go back home? What did that all mean? 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading!

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...