Come On, Get Happy! [Partridg...

By bonbonsandbooks

Some girls never ever forget their first crush. Their high school love. The one that got away. It was harder... More

Come On, Get Happy! [The Partridge Family]
Author Note|Disclaimer|Copyrights!
The Cast:
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Eight

23 7 2
By bonbonsandbooks

Chapter Eight
Keith's POV

I had my first date with Harmony tonight. Everything had to be perfect. I wanted to get her to go steady with me. I had to make this work for us. I bought myself a new outfit.

Nothing major fancy. Just something Harmony had never saw me wear before. I got my hair trimmed up. And not cut to short. I would never get my hair cut short. All the fan girls would hate me if I did that.

Then I also tried a new calonge. I was going to have to hide it from Danny. He often liked to try on my scents I had for myself. Then lied to girls saying he helped me pick it out.

That always annoyed me. But my siblings tended to always annoy me. Chris did not yet. He just liked to spend time with me. Playing ball in the backyard and stuff. But give him time.

He would be sure to get on my nerves as well. I went to the local drug store. I bought Harmony some flowers. Not too expensive.

I did not want her to think I was trying to buy her affection. She was never that kind of a woman. I also got her a small box of sugar free chocolates. Because I knew she lost that weight and did not want to gain them back by eating a lot of sweets. 

I was so nervous. I was trying hard not to sweat. I run a comb through my hair one more time. It looked perfect.

Then sniffed myself to make sure I was not stinking because of the nervous sweating. It was almost time to pick her up. I had fifteen more min to go. What could we talk about on the date? I wanted to be entertaining for her. 

♡♪♬♪♡

"Ready, for the big date?" teases Danny as he comes in the room. "well well flowers and candy? Stepping up?"

"Trying to. For Harmony" I say with a smile.

"Good start" Danny says to me.

"Are you seeing anyone these days?" I wonder. Danny was in high school now.

"I am between two girls. It is hard. I like them both a lot. I do not want to lose either one" he sighs.

"Make a list. See what one is best for you. If you lead them both on you could lose them both" I point out to him.

He nods. "I was worried about that as well" he sighs. "woman"

"You can figure it out. You have plenty of time. At least you did not treat them badly in school. Like I did. I regret that" I mutter. "I do not think I can ever make up for what I had done. Just try to be a better person than that person was"

"Right, that is all we can do. You are not your past. This is now" says Danny. 

"Thanks bro" I say. "for once you are not annoying me"

"I try. But it is hard" he jokes. "I will make up for it later" he teases.

"I am sure you will" I laugh.

He smiles then heads out of my room. I gather the gifts I had for Harmony. Then head out the door. Mom wishes me good luck as she waters the flowers out on our front yard.

It was a fantastic night out. Not a cloud in the sky. The stars were starting to show up. I hop in the car then drive on over to Harmony's place.

I feel so nervous. And happy that she agreed to go on this date with me. I could not stop thinking about the kiss we shared to seal the deal. And the fact she wanted to go to the drive in movie with me. She always had wanted to go there with me. 

I park the car. Get my goodies out. And then go to Harmony's door. I take a deep breath. I could do this. I won thousands of girls hearts. I could win hers over. Or win hers back. That was all I really wanted. More than anything in the world. I put on a happy smile then knock on the door.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Just a second" I hear her say behind the door.

Then the door swings open. She comes out. She looks fantastic. Wearing a short yellow skirt. Her hair and nails are done too. She looked so happy to see me.

"Hi Keith" she greets me warmly. "come in"

I come in and she shuts the door behind me. I hand her gifts.

"These are for you" I tell her.

"Wow flowers and candy. Normally he would get one. Not both" speaks up Laurie.

"Shut up" I mutter.

"You got your hair done? And a new outfit. Look at you stepping up your game. I am impressed. My friend deserves it" Laurie says as she notices. Harmony and I are both blushing now.

"Shut up Laurie" I mutter under my breath. My face is red.

"Keith did you get a new outfit? I love the color blue on you" Harmony tells me.

I feel shy as her eyes rest on me.

"Yeah, I did for you" I tell her.

"I hope you did not cut your hair too short? I like it long" Harmony asks me.

"I did not just got the dead ends removed" I promise her. "are you ready to go? We do not want to be late" I remind her.

"Oh yes, I am ready" says Harmony.

"Let me take these for you" Laurie speaks up. She takes the flowers from Harmony. "I will put them in water for you" she promises.

"Thank you, Laurie. And Keith. I love them" mentions a happy Harmony. She looked pleased. I smile back at her feeling glad I bought those.

"Shall we get going?" I softly ask her.

♡♪♬♪♡

She nods. I offer my arm for her to take. Then we head on out. I get the door for her before she gets into my car. Then we take off. I turn down the music so we can talk. I pay for our tickets We were going to see "Swamp Thing" 

I find a spot where we would see the show without others seeing us. I give Harmony money and she goes to buy us some drinks popcorn and snacks to have to share during the movies.

I feel a little nervous. I was not sure why. I never felt this way about anyone before. Wanting this date to go perfect. Wanting her to want to see me again.

Harmony comes back with the goodies. Her hands were full. I help her to get back in the car.

"Wow this will be fun" I tell her.

"Yes, it will. I loved this movie" says Harmony.

"We could have saw something else on another day" I worry.

"No, I wanted to do this today. I have been looking forward to this all week" she mentions to me.

"Me to" I say happily.

Soon the movie starts. We begin eating our snacks. Sipping on cola. She kept sneaking glances my way.

After we were done eating, I was scooting to be closer to her side. I place my arm around her shoulder. She leans into my side. It was a warm night. I roll the window down for us to have fresh air come in. 

♡♪♬♪♡

"What a beautiful night. Did you see all the stars in the sky?" she asks me softly.

"I did notice. Perfect night for us to be out" I tell her.

I am now glancing at her lips. I ached to kiss her again. But I did not want to rush her in anyway. I try to watch the movie. My focus was on those lips. My groin tightens in my jeans. I stretch my legs trying to ignore this feeling. Do not rush this Keith, I warn myself.

"Keith?" she speaks up.

"Yes Harmony?" I answer.

"Are you ever going to kiss me tonight?" she demands to know. 

I chuckle. "You and I are on the same page" I softly say. "I am getting right to doing that. Now...." I answer her.

I smile as I look into her eyes. She looks into mine. Her arms go wrap around my neck. Pulling my body closer to hers. Her eyes close as they wait for my lips to land on hers.

Then I close my eyes and soon feel my lips on hers. She tastes like caramel corn. She moans softly as our lips move together. I move to be closer to her. As close as I can get. 

Her body made me ache for her to be inside of me.

I feel her hands in my hair. Caressing my head gently. It felt so good. I did not want her to stop touching me.

I groan softly as our kiss deepens faster. I was losing control. But she was too. I feel her hand on my chest. She touches my famous white puka shell necklace I had on. Suddenly she is in my lap straddling me. God she felt so good. 

♡♪♬♪♡

"You are the best kisser...." she moans softly.

She rocks her body with mine. Grinding on me.

"We better....slow down here" I groan.

The windows were all fogged up.

"You are right....you are right" she groans.

She leaps off my lap. Laying there on the seat panting to catch her breath. As do I.

"I do not want to stop. But I do not want this to be our first time. In a car. Together" I softly tell her. "we will have a first time together"

"We will? You mean you want more dates with me?" she squeaks with surprise.

"Of course, I want to see you again. Do you want to see me?" I wonder.

"Oh yes" she says as she nods her head.

"How about this next friday. Is it a date?" I ask her.

"Sure" she agrees.

"Everyone will be out of my house for an event. I will cook you dinner" I offer.

"That sounds fantastic" she tells me.

"It is a date then" I agree.

We shake on it. 

"Better yet," she says.

She kisses me. "We better kiss on it" she giggles.

"I like the way you think" I tease her.

I feel her smile on my lips as we kiss to seal the deal for our next upcoming date.

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

                        𝓢𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓪:

          Instagram | Ig- @bonbonsandbooks

              Youtube - @bonbonsandbooks

          Twitter | Fan Account - @bonbonsandbooks

                 Back Up Twitter: heydalainarenee

             Facebook Fanpage - Author Dalaina Renee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 20.1K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
321K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.2M 47.8K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
985K 37.2K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...