Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

By DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... More

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
13. Dreams & Fantasies
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
17. Application
18. Power unimaginable
19. Introductions
20. Class-ic
21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable
22. Taken down a peg
23. Power & Dominance
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
33. A Knight In Shining Armor
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
37. Fallen from Grace
38. the Phoenix & Democracy
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
43. The Flight of Dragonstorm
44. The Spice of Life
45. Breaking The Curse
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
49. Long Live The King
50. Love is a Battlefield
51. The War of H2O
52. From Beyond The Stars

48. What Is War Good For?

202 5 9
By DRWEIRD42

3rd Person POV.
Location: the town of Braveheart

Y/n L/n is currently in the town of Braveheart looking for Kira soon enough he finds her and not only her but he finds his old childhood friends Sisters of the church Xenovia and Irina on a street corner begging for money.

Y/n: wow this is just sad

Y/n L/n immediately walked over to his friends and he offered to buy them lunch which they eagerly accepted.

Xenovia: this is so delicious wouldn't you agree?!

Irina: oh yeah!!!

Xenovia: this is absolute heaven!!!

As the sisters of the church enjoyed their meal Y/n L/n was very impressed at how fast they could eat and how much they could eat.

Y/n mind: wow those two can eat and I'm impressed

Eventually The Sisters of the church finish their meals and now they had full stomachs and happy faces it was time to get down to business.

Irina: so what do you want to talk to us about?

Y/n: well you see that girl you fought the one with the blonde hair and the blue eyes she was part of the Holy sword project she was one of the kids who almost got killed and now she wants Payback so I'm asking you as your oldest childhood friend to please let her get her revenge allow her to destroy at least one of the Holy swords if you do that then I'll owe you both a debt of gratitude and I will fulfill any 1 request you ask of me.

Xenovia: I understand the situation and as your oldest childhood friends we wholeheartedly agree to your conditions.

Irina: I also agree anything for my best friend!

Y/n: I'm glad to hear it now let's go find Kira and we can get this done.

(Time skip later)
Location: the town of Braveheart

After some tense negotiations Kira agreed to work with the sisters of the church only on the condition that she could destroy at least one of the Holy swords after looking for a while they finally found what they were looking for or in this case who they were looking for soon enough they found the Stray Priestess Double and she was wielding A Shard of the Excalibur known as Excalibur rapidly.

Double: well if it isn't the infamous and Famous Y/n L/n it's so good to see you again~

Y/n: I would say the same but it's not nice to lie~

Kira: an Excalibur finally my revenge is at hand!

Immediately Kira jumped into battle the Stray Priestess and the Knight of the house of Gremory began to do battle they were moving so fast that they were nothing more than flashes of light eventually Kira got the upper hand and double was almost killed but that was until the Archbishop of annihilation left her hiding place.

???: greetings I am Michelle Valerie the Archbishop of annihilation.

Y/n: well you know what they say all that makeup can hide a whole lot of evil but in your case there's no amount of makeup that can hide the evil darkness that lies within your sick twisted mind.

Kira: Michelle for your actions against my comrades I shall see your heart stop on this day!!!!!!!!

Now being blinded by rage Kira was easily defeated by the holy sword and it's wielder but before she could be finished off Y/n L/n decided to teleport everyone away from the battle.

Kira: why did you do that I had her on the ropes?!?!

Y/n: first of all no you didn't and secondly if I hadn't teleported us away you would have died and besides they're already here.

There was a loud boom and the ground began to shake the four of them made their way outside to the Courtyard of the new age Academy where the Fallen Angel responsible for all of this was floating in the air sitting on her throne

Her name is Duma and she is a commander class Fallen Angel.

Duma: well look who finally decided to show up.

Y/n: who?

Duma: you dumbass!

Y/n: there's no need for that kind of language I was just asking a question.

High in the sky there was a golden magic circle apparently the Archbishop of annihilation was using her magic to fuse three of the Holy swords together eventually the process was complete and double was now armed with a fusion of three Excalibur fragments merged together into one powerful blade the entire student body and staff members of The New Age Academy had gathered in the courtyard or at least around the courtyard to watch what was happening.

Glynda: Y/n L/n what is happening?!

Y/n: well here's the short version basically the red-eyed nutcase up there broke into the Vatican and stole Three Holy swords and now her and her little posse are setting up the end of the world.

Glynda: that's not going to happen!!!

Y/n: I agree that's why the me and Kira are going to stop this once and for all!!!

Venelana: have you lost your mind?!

Y/n: I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n and Kira immediately jumped into battle Kira taking on Double with her merged holy sword and Y/n L/n battling it out with the Fallen Angel Duma created a sword of light from light matter and Y/n L/n was able to summon his armor and he activated both Blades of his weapon.

Duma: so this is the legendary weapon the Maelstrom I have to say it's more beautiful up close and in person~

Y/n: sorry but I can't say the same about you!

Duma: you can't win you're just a boy playing hero~

Y/n: why are you doing this?!

Duma: simple to start a new great war between the four fractions if I destroy this Academy then the symbol of peace between the four factions will disappear and a new war will begin I will finally have the glory of War again.

Y/n: so not only are you a jerk but you're crazy as well!!!

Duma: Sticks and Stones little boy sticks and stones~

Y/n: I may be a boy but I'm still a hero at heart!!!

The two of them continued to clash weapons until eventually Y/n L/n noticed his friend Kira on the ground crying seemingly defeated and now the Archbishop of annihilation was twisting the metaphorical knife by mocking Kira with a crystal used to make people who can wield the holy swords Kira took the crystal into herself and she heard the voices of her Fallen comrades telling her that everything was going to be okay and that it wasn't her fault hearing these voices and taking in this Crystal was enough for Kira to unlock her balance breaker the holy devil sword.

Y/n: wow and I thought I was the only one who could do the impossible.

Now armed with her holy devil sword Kira was able to break apart the fused Excalibur and she was able to defeat her greatest enemies gaining closure over her greatest grief in life Duma even decided to kill the Archbishop of annihilation for her realization that God was dead of course after this realization the commander class Fallen Angel decided to tell everyone about the death of God of course the sisters of the church were absolutely shocked into despair when they hurt this while some of the students and staff of the new age Academy were also shocked others didn't really care.

Y/n: so what?!

Duma: huh?!

Y/n: you heard me if there is no more God then what's that matter people will still be people good things will happen bad things will happen etc etc!!!

Duma: you truly are an anomaly Y/n L/n but once I destroy this Academy and prove that you are nothing more than just a little boy playing hero then you will all bow to me!!!

Y/n: if you don't believe in my power then let me show you something that'll prove that I truly am mighty!!!

Y/n L/n immediately walked over to the broken pieces of the fused Excalibur he picked up the handle with his left cybernetic hand and he held it Aloft he then said six words that would change everything forever.

Y/n: 7 LIGHTS OF THE MOTHER REKINDLED!!!!!!!!!!!

Duma: Huh?!?!

As soon as he proudly and loudly yelled at these words something happened the six Infinity Stones began to Glow reacting to his Battle Cry in doing so the shards of the broken merged Excalibur began to Glow they lifted up off the ground and the sword instantly repaired itself soon enough the other Excalibur fragments began to react as well Irina's Excalibur mimic flew out of her hands.

Irina: what the heck?!?!

Xenovia's Excalibur of Destruction emerged from its pocket dimension and the chains keeping it in place broke flying over to Y/n L/n.

Xenovia: what could he possibly be doing?!?!?!

Back at the Vatican the last of the Holy swords they had in their possession Excalibur blessing immediately levitated from its resting place and it disappeared Without a Trace it then reappeared at the new age Academy where it joined the other holy sword fragments.

Irina & Xenovia: that's Excalibur blessing!!!

Somewhere in an unknown location the final Excalibur fragment sitting sheathed in a rock it began to Glow with the power of the Infinity Stones and it unsheeted itself from The Rock disappearing and reappearing at the new age Academy we're now all seven of the Excalibur fragments had come together.

Ruby Tojo: what do you think he's doing?!

Glynda: I think I have an idea but if I'm right then this could cause some serious backlash.

With one final push of his powers Y/n L/n forced all of the Excalibur fragments to merge back together into one single sword within a couple of seconds there was a flash of white light and soon enough all seven Excalibur fragments were merged back into one single sword.

Y/n: behold the original Excalibur but now I have improved upon it so now it's Powers completely stable and now it will never fall apart!!!

Everyone who understood him gasped in shock realizing that he was truly that powerful to not only bring together the seven fragments of the Excalibur but to also repair the damage that had been done so long ago and improve upon it and do that which the mother could not do.

Duma: I don't understand how can one boy be so powerful?!?!?

Y/n: because I'm the son of the Mad Titan the greatest hero the universe has ever seen one who could rise above all others to do what was rightfully needed but wait that's not all~

Y/n L/n raised his right arm into the air using his powers he summoned the powerful weapon known as the dark Excalibur this weapon was a great sword with the power to destroy both the holy and the Demonic it's prominent Powers being a fire and ice and it had the ability to split in half into two separate swords one of fire and one of ice and it can only be wielded by someone of incredible power.

Everyone who knew about this blade gasped in shock when they saw both the original Excalibur and the dark Excalibur in the same place at the same time being wielded by one person.

Duma: that's impossible no one can wield such power without being destroyed!!!!!!!

Y/n: I can do this because I'm me and there's no one like me except me!!!

Y/n L/n charged at his opponent with both blades held at the ready he was able to use both weapons with extreme ease as if they were nothing more than standard swords in the end he overwhelmed the Fallen Angel and he was able to kill her with one swing of his blades cutting her into pieces he then blasted her scattered body parts using the power of the Power Stone to vaporize what was left of her on an Atomic level soon enough the four leaders of the four factions showed up wondering where this so-called dangerous Fallen Angel was.

Gabriel: where's the Fallen Angel?!

Ruby Tojo: let's see over there over there over there over there down there up there and over there~

Lucifer: so we showed up here for nothing?

Serafall: it looks like the day was saved once again by Y/n L/n~

Azazel II: wait a minute what are those swords he's wielding? I thought he only wielded a single double bladed weapon?

Glynda: well since you are definitely late to this event then you should know that Y/n L/n used his powers to summon the pieces of the broken Excalibur and fuse them back together into one single holy sword.

The leaders of the four factions gassed and shock they all looked closely and they were all surprised to see that it truly was the original holy sword Excalibur.

Glynda: but that's not all he also summoned the dark Excalibur and used it to defeat the Fallen Angel.

The four leaders of the four factions gasped in shock again they looked closely and they noticed that he indeed was wielding the dark Excalibur none of them were more surprised than the leader of the demon faction Lucifer.

Lucifer: how did he get a hold of my sword?!

Azazel II: he truly is an anomaly!

Gabriel: an anomaly that I have grown to love.

Lucifer: What?!

Gabriel: nothing!!!

Y/n L/n landed on the ground he immediately used his powers to create two scabbards for each weapon he then placed the weapons into their respective Scabbard on his hips and he immediately made his way towards the headmistresses of the new age Academy.

Y/n: I'm tired and I'm going to go take a nap.

Y/n L/n made his way back to his dorm room where he placed both of his new weapons in his sacred sanctorum in his trophy room he wasn't planning on using them for every battle but instead he decided to use these weapons in case of emergencies when he left his secret sanctum he was greeted by Madame Lilith he hugged her she hugged him back and the two of them cuddled up to each other Madam Lilith coiling herself around his body and he almost instantly fell asleep in her arms.

Lilith: good night my sweet prince~

The sound of Y/n's light snoring could be heard in the room eventually Madame Lilith fell asleep as well holding the young man whom she had grown quite attached to.

(Time skip the next day)
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n woke up the next morning he gave Madam Lilith her morning kiss so that she would release him from her coils after he was released he took a shower and he made his way to the cafeteria where he was welcome as a Conquering Hero he was embarrassed by all the attention he was getting but he put his earphones in and he made his way over to get some breakfast after he got his breakfast he made his way over to a table where he recognized some of the girls them being the members of teams RWBY and TRIGGER he sat down at their table and they congratulated him on his awesome hero work yesterday ironically Yang and Nora were having a bit of fun Nora tossing grapes into Yang's mouth soon enough Ruby Rose approached the table with an enormous white binder the original text was crossed out in red ink and the words best day ever plans were written upon its cover.

Ruby Rose: sisters, friends, Weiss~

Weiss: Hey!!!!

Runy Rose: Four score and 7 minutes ago I had a dream.

Yang: this ought to be good~

Ruby Rose: a dream that one day all of us would come together as friends and have the most fun anyone could ever possibly have ever!!!

Weiss: wait a minute did you steal my binder?!

Ruby Rose: I am not a crook!

Blake: what are you talking about?

Y/n: isn't it obvious?

Blake: apparently not

Ruby Rose: I'm talking about kicking off the new age sports festival with a bang.

Yang: I always kick off my stuff with a Yang~

Nora threw an Apple at Yang's face as punishment for her bad pun.

Nora: BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ruby Rose: listen the new age sports festival is starting up soon and with all the new students arriving from all over the world I have scheduled an awesome set of events for us to do to make the most out of it!!!

Weiss: I don't know if I should be excited or scared about what you have in store for us.

Y/n: I even added some stuff in there too~

Weiss: never mind I am dreadfully terrified now.

Yang picked up an apple and threw it at Nora I don't know unfortunately she dodged out of the way and nailed Ryuko instead.

Ryuko: hey who the hell throw that?!?!?!

Y/n L/n started whistling innocently but he pointed at Yang with a smug smile on his face.

Weiss: I think that-

Weiss was suddenly nailed in the face by a banana cream pie thrown at her by Nora and from there all hell broke loose a massive food fighting sued some people were lucky enough to escape the Carnage by running out of the cafeteria While others were not so lucky or some others joined in on the fun.

Y/n: who says it's bad to play with your food doesn't know the meaning of the word fun~

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3011)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 13.3K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
596 56 18
Book One is finally complete, please look forward to Book Two, The Chronicles of Arnora: The Zemorian Invasion! Thousands of years ago there was a gr...
17.2K 45 115
In a 🌏 full of technology and reality, where creativity and imagination has a place, lives a 📖 about the characters created by yours truly. Feature...
36K 923 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...