The Lady Of mY HoUSe

By ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... More

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
๐ŸŽ‰Partyyyyy๐ŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

no nurse required

1K 132 169
By ATdreamyGirls1510

Post the dinner and a lot of chats,Mahir finally managed to get her back into his room,their room was upstairs and amid making preparations for her to come back the men forgot to shift the couple downstairs.Bela said it was fine she would manage,but the question arose how to get her upstairs because her leg was fractured,Mahir had decided to pick her up but then Rudra and Kunj directly picked her wheelchair from each side while she sat on it.Bela gasped in shock and begged them to put her down afraid they would make her fall.

"Rudra mujhe neeche utaro,mujhe gira doge tum dono"Bela literally screamed as she was up.

"Don't worry bhabhi,aapke devar itne dole Shole banate h kuch toh fyada ho uska, don't worry nhi girayenge aapko"Rudra said.

"Mujhe neeche utaro tum dono,mein girr jaungi,mujhe darr lag raha h"Bela the again said.

"Kunj,Rudra yeh kya h???neeche utaro usse,agar woh giri toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga"Andy said getting irritated at their antics.

"Chill dad,Bela over react kr rahi h nhi giregi woh,Rudra Kunj usse toh utha hi sakte h"Mahir said as he walked beside them and reached his room door.

Bela finally breathed when they put the wheelchair down.

"Tum dono ko pakad kr marne ka Mann kr raha h mera"Bela said.

"Haa toh saamne hi h tumhare,utho,jao aur maar do.....ohh tumhare toh haath pair dono hi fractured h,so sorry"Mahir said teasing her and she glared at him.

"Bhai couch pr sone Wale kaam mat karo"Kunj teased him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Teri bhabhi itni buri bhi nhi h"Mahir said and all the brothers laughed at him.

"Hass lo hass lo,mera bhi time aayega,dad jab tumhe datenge na toh mere paas mat aana koi bhi"Bela said and they all just shrugged their shoulders in response.

"Chalo byy good night "Neil said and left and everyone then followed suit and left.

Mahir then pushed Bela's wheelchair into their room and then made her sit on the bed.

"Zara paani dijiye na Mahirji "Bela asked and Mahir nodded and handed her the glass,but Bela being Bela didn't held it on time and the glass fell spilling all the water on her.

"Kya krti ho tum Bela???"Mahir said as he picked the glass up,glad that the mattress didn't got wet.

"Mere kapde geele ho gaye"Bela said with a pout.

"Change kr lo, usmein kya h"He said going towards the wardrobe and getting her another set of night suites from the vast number of them she had.

Mahir then handed her the night suit.Bela took it but then paused,how could she change with her fractured arm and leg????The nurse was also not here to help her dress up.

Mahir understood her dilemma and sighed,this was pretty awkward for both of them,but Mahir knew he had to help her at any cost because there wasn't any lady in the house.

"Mein help kr du??"He asked and Bela widened her eyes at that.

"I promise mein apni aankhein band rakhunga"Mahir immediately added and Bela thought for a moment and then sighed,she won't be able to do it on her own as well,better take his help then,so she slowly nodded and Mahir moved towards her,Bela shifted on the edge of the bed.

He took the t shirt first and closed his eyes.Somehow he managed to take off her wet shirt with Bela's assistance.Bela was on another level of shyness,though his eyes were close she was getting red by their proximity and her state,Mahir on the other hand was trying to get it done quickly and also he didn't wanted to unintentionally touch her at any place she would feel awkward.

"Ho gaya,ab pyjama,better hoga tum khadi ho jao"Mahir said as he managed to make her wear her tshirt.

Mahir held her hand and Bela managed to stand up leaning on him,they both were quite close,her half weight resting on him,he sighed and kept her hands on his shoulders.

"Pakad kr rakhna okay??"He said and Bela nodded and held his shoulder with her left hand for support.Mahir then placed his hands on her waist and managed to find the knot of her pyajamas,he very slowly and carefully untied it even with his eyes closed,though it did take some time, Bela's heart was beating quite fast.

Mahir on the other hand was feeling awkward as well,this is the closest he had ever been to a lady,no matter if she was his wife,this was all new for him as well,but if she wasn't able to do it herself he had to because he is her husband and it is his duty.

He slowly lowered her pyjama and somehow managed to take it off her plastered leg.He then took the other pyjama and somehow got it past her feet and then pulled it up till her waist.He sighed in relief at that,eyes still closed he tried to tie the strings of the pyjama.

"Aap aankhein khol sakte h"Bela said as he was struggling with the ties now.

Mahir thought for a second and then opened his eyes,she was fully clothed while he held her pyajama string in his hands,he quickly tied it then once and then sighed.

"Finally ho gaya"Mahir said and Bela also nodded as she also sat on the bed,Mahir took the wet clothes and put it in the laundry basket and then came back.

"Mahirji??"She asked him and he nodded and gestured her to go on.

"Hum kal kahi bahar chale??"She asked and he stared at her and then shook his head.

"Kal nhi Bela,meri ek surgery h kal jo ki shayad kafi lambi chal sakti h,hum iss Sunday ko kahi Jaa sakte h agar tum chaho toh?"He asked and she nodded to that as well because she knew he had an hectic schedule.

"Kaha jaana h??"He asked.

"Koi movie dekhkr aaye??ek nayi movie release Hui h,Mrs.Chatterjee Vs Norway,meine uska trailor dekha tha bht accha laga h mujhe??"She asked all in one go and Mahir understood she wanted to watch the movie that's why she asked all this.(Guys highly recommended movie,must watch).

"Seedhe seedhe hi bol deti movie dekhne chalte h"Mahir said and Bela nodded at that.

"Thik h chalte h dekhne"Mahir said.

"Thik h toh mein tickets book kr deti hu"Bela said and immediately booked the tickets online and Mahir just nodded at that.

"So Jaye??"Mahir asked and she stared at him.

"Aaj kal aap kuch zyada hi jaldi nhi sone Lage h?"She asked.

"Bela,mein roz hospital jaata hu,bht kaam hota h waha, surgeries mein khada rehna padta h,mere pairo ki band baj jaati h,mein thak Gaya hu aaj bht"He said and Bela looked at him sympathetically, because not only did he had to work at the hospital but he also had to come home and bear her for the rest of the time till they went to bed.

"Mein aapko head massage du??"She asked and though the offer was very appealing Mahir shook his head because she won't be comfortable because of her fractured arm.

"Yaha aaiye"She said and gestured him to keep his head on her lap,Mahir looked at her in confusion.

"Arre sarr rakhiye na apna yaha"She again said and Mahir did as said and kept his head on her lap,he laid sideways so that she didn't had to fold her legs,as her left leg was fractured.

She put her left palm in his hairs and was gently massaging his scalp with one hand,her fingers doing magic as he moaned with pleasure,he did took a lot of stress these days.

"Itna kaam kyu krte h aap??aapka hi hospital h,aapko kyu itna kaam krna h phir itna?"She asked.

"Mera business nhi h Bela,mein doctor hu mujhe surgeries toh krni hi padegi na??mera job profile aisa hi h"He said and she nodded at that agreeing with him.

"Phir bhi aapko rest bhi krna chahiye,aapka schedule bht hi hectic h"Bela said and Mahir just nodded his head,he turned and laid with his chest down on the bed,he moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and put his face against her stomach.

"Thoda aur karo na accha lag raha h"Mahir requested and Bela smiled and nodded.

"Kabhi kabhi aap bht cute harkatein krte h"She said.

"Mein cute nhi hu"Mahir protested.

"Bilkul h,bht cute h aap"Bela said teasing him.

"Bela ladke cute nhi hote h"Mahir said not looking at her.

"Hote h,aur abhi aap jo kr rahe h woh bhi bht cute lag raha h mujhe toh"Bela said and Mahir sighed and didn't said anything to her.

"Cute hone mein kya galat h?"She asked.

"Tum mujhe handsome bolo cute kya hota h?"He asked still not looking at her.

"Ab aap cute harkatein kr rahe h toh cute hi bolungi na aapko"Bela said and Mahir sighed.

"Mujhe cute ladke pasand h wese"Bela said.

"Mujhse flirt kr rahi ho tum??"Mahir asked still not looking at her.

"Aapki tariff kr rahi hu mein"She said and Mahir just smiled at that,they have come so far,Bela is now way too carefree with him then earlier,she has transitioned from the meek,shy girl to the girl who is now teasing him on every chance possible.He is content with it though,he really doesn't knows what life he had dreamt off with Bela but he does knows that he is enjoying this life he is living currently with her,they both have come closer since her accident,Mahir has now understood how important it is to give time to his family as well.Earlier he would just be drown in work but now he tries to take out time from his schedule to spend it with Bela and his family,he is glad he has understood this,all he wishes now is for Bela's speedy recovery without any problems ahead,he surely would take her on a vacation after her recovery as a break from all the things that they both suffered so that he could spend some quality time with her where even Mahir's work won't bother them.

"Kya soch rahe h aap??"She asked as she saw him lost in his own thoughts.

"Tum ek dam thik ho jaogi na,phir h dono kahi ghumne chalenge"Mahir said looking at her face.

"Kyu??"Bela asked.

"Arre aise hi,ek break lenge busy schedule se aur kaam se"Mahir said.

"Thik h"Bela said smiling at him.

"Tumhe kaha jaana h?? honeymoon toh meine hi plan Kiya tha so destination bhi meine hi choose ki thi,ab tum batao aur hum wahi jayenge"Mahir said and Bela's face immediately shone with happiness.

"Hum kedarnath chale Mahirji???mera bachpan ka sapna h waha jaana"Bela said with excitement.

"Thik h,pr waha toh wese bhi family ke saath Jaa hi rahe h na hum??tum aisi jagah decide Karo jaha sirf hum dono jayenge"Mahir simply said.

"Aap hi choose kijiye"Bela said

"Jagah se kya farak padta h??dekhna toh mujhe tumhe hi h"Mahir said and Bela laughed loudly at that.

"Sorry but this was way too cheesy"Bela said laughing and Mahir laughed along with her.

"Tumhe aise dialogues bolne wale heros hi pasand aate h"Mahir said.

"Yeh sab movies mein hi thik lagta h,wese bhi aap pr yeh sab suit nhi krta,aap jese h wese hi acche lagte h mujhe"Bela said.

"Tum bht bold hi gayi ho aaj kal"Mahir said.

"Ab toh meine confess bhi kr diya,ab kya hi sharmau aapse mein"Bela said thoughtfully.

"Accha matlab confess nhi kiya hota toh Sharma jaati?"He asked.

"Pata nhi"Bela said thinking about it.

"Accha so jaate h ab plzzz,tum phone chalte mein beth jaana ab"Mahir said and Bela pouted but nodded,she slept late because she would have a nap in the afternoon daily because the medicines would make her feel drowsy.

"Haa thik h chaliye so jaate h"Bela said and Mahir nodded and moved away from her and helped her lay down on the bed keeping a pillow below her fractured leg,he then himself laid down beside him and covered them both with he blanket.
______________________

Next day,

Mahir woke up before Bela as usual and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine,he has decided to start his gym again because now he is back in Sehgal House and moreover because of Bela's accident he had not been able to do anything since the past 3 months.

He immediately wore his gymwear and went to the gym.

After sometime,

Mahir made Bela's hairs into one long plait and then made her sit on the wheelchair and brought her out of the bedroom.

"Ab mujhe neeche lekr kese jayenge??"She asked.

"Ruko Rudra Kunj ko bulta hu"Saying so he shouted their names and the two ran upstairs.

"Nhi mujhe nhi jaana h aise,tum dono mujhe sacchi mein gira doge"Bela said and started to deny them but they didn't listened to her and picked her wheelchair from either sides and brought her down the stairs.

"Aise Roz Roz thodi bhabhi ko upar neeche kr sakte h bade papa,in dono ko neeche hi shift krna padega"Shivaay said and Andy nodded.

"Servants ko bolkr in dono ka saaman neeche Wale room mein shift krwa do"Andy said and Shivaay nodded.

"Idiots,woh girr jayegi na!!"Andy scolded Rudra and Kunj,while Bela tried to calm down her heart.

"Oh come on Bade papa woh giri toh nhi h na?dekho sahi salamat neeche aayi h"Rudra said.

"Tum dono neeche Wale room mein shift ho rahe ho"Andy said and behir nodded.

"Chal Bela puttar ,naashta lag gaya h"Dadu said as he pushed her wheelchair towards the dining table.

"Hum kya invisible h kya??sirf Bela ko bola naashte ka?ajeeb h hamari toh koi value hi nhi h"Mahir said and all the brothers agreed with him.

They all settled on the dining table,the servants came and served them all the breakfast.Bela was having Poha which was made for breakfast along with her usual morning tea.

"Ab tak toh bhabhi ka plaster utar jaana chahiye tha na??3 mahine mein fracture thik ho jaata h na?"Shivaay asked and looked at Mahir.

"2 hafte mein plaster nikal denge but uske baad bhi ek mahine tak zyada pressure nhi daalna h haath aur pair dono pr"Mahir said.

"Accha hua hamare ghar pr ek doctor bhi h"Dadu said and Mahir smirked looking at Andy.

"Better have your breakfast"Andy said as soon as he saw Mahir's look.

"I am doing that only"Mahir said still smirking.

"Bhabhi aap jab thik ho jayengi toh sabse pehle kya karengi??"Ishan asked.

"Art gallery jaungi,bht time ho gaya waha gayi bhi nhi hu,aur bichari Shruti ko sab kuch akele krna pad raha h"Bela said.

"Kya yrr how boring"Ishan said.

"Beta,jab tu bada hokr khud kamayega na tab pata chalega kaam krna kitna zaruri h"Neil said and the rest all nodded.

"Why don't you look after our company's social services?"Shakti said looking at Bela and she gave him a strange look.

"Mein??"She asked and he nodded,she then looked at Andy who gave her a questioning look in response.

She then looked at Shivaay.

"It's a great idea,aap wese bhi bht passionate h social services and all ke liye "Shivaay said.

She then looked at Mahir.

"Haa tum kr sakti ho,wese bhi Shivaay,dad aur chachu sirf business pr focus krte h,tum wese bhi passionate ho isko lekr"Mahir said and she then finally looked at dadu.

"Ha yeh bht accha rahega,tujhe wese bhi idea's h ki yeh sab kese manage krte h,ab kr sakti h tu charity work,tujhe toh ab donations mangne ki bhi zarurat nhi padegi"Mahir's dadu said and Bela looked at him in confusion.

"Aapko kese pata mein donations collect krti hu??"Bela asked.

"Beta,agar tu business man's ko invite krti h charity gala's ke liye toh hum bhi toh business men hi h na??hum nhi aa sakte kya?"Dadu said with an amused look and Bela still did not got his point.

"Inhone aapki charity gala attend ki thi,aur waha hi toh bade papa ne aapko pehli baar dekha tha aur Mahir bhai ke liye pasand bhi kiya tha"Neil said and Bela widened her eyes at that,her father in law attended her charity gala?????

"So would you like to work for Sehgal Airlines??"Andy asked her finally in a clear way.

"Pr dad,mein kese aapki company mein kaam kr sakti hu??meri art gallery bhi toh h,aur mere toh khud ke charity exhibitions itne hote h"Bela said not declining his offer directly.

"Arre toh aapko kisne bola h full time job krne??aap tabhi kijiye jab aap free Ho but Sehgal Airlines ke liye kijiye,like aapko funds ke liye ab gala's rakhne nhi padengi,aapko Jo bhi funds chahiye honge woh company se le sakti h,wese bhi CSR ki wajah se hume wese hi contribute krna hota h societal welfare ke liye so woh bhi ho jayega,plus isse Sehgal Airline ka goodwill aur badega"Shivaay said and Bela thought for a moment and said.

"Agar meine aapki company ke liye kaam krne ke liye haa bol diya na aur mere gharwalo ko iske baare mein pata chal gaya na toh meri shamat aa jayegi,meri mom wese hi chahti thi ki mein kisi bhi tarah unke business se associate ho jau doesn't matters kese,aur mere dadu phir bolenge ki meine Singhaniya Airlines ke liye aisa kabhi kyu nhi kiya?"Bela said with a pout and the males all laughed a that.

"Woh aapka problem h,aap yeh bataiye ki aap karengi hamare liye kaam ya nhi??"Shivaay said and Bela sighed.

"Tum wese bhi paint nhi kr sakti jab tak fracture thik nhi ho jaata,logo ka bhala hi kr lo"Mahir said and Bela agreed with this thought,it will atleast take one more month for her to lift her brush again she may do this,it will benefit a lot of people also.

"Thik h,pr mein office nhi aaungi,mein ghar se hi kaam karungi"Bela said.

"Office aane mein kya problem h??"Shivaay asked.

"Mujhe awkward lagta h,mein itne saare logo ke saath kaam nhi kr sakti wese bhi"Bela said.

"Thik h,aapko ek secretary assign kr denge and aap uske through kaam kr sakti h"Shivaay said then agreeing to her demands.

"Nhi mujhe inn sab cheezeon ki zarurat nhi h,mein khud manage kr lungi,but hum na aur kya kr sakte h na,Charity gala's organise kr sakte h so that aur funds collect ho sake and wese bhi bht saare business men ko invite karenge toh zyada donation milega"Bela said.

"Kya guarantee woh log bada donation karenge?"Mahir asked.

"Arre agar Shivaay bhaiya ko hi invite Kiya hoga aise kisi event mein toh Sehgal name ki izzat rakhne ke liye he will donate a big amount right??wrna log kya bolenge ki The Shivaay Sehgal ek mamuli sa donation bhi nhi kr Paya??Media attention ke liye business men chup chap donation karenge,isliye toh Charity Gala's mein itne saare business men ko mein invitation bhejti thi,wrna mujhe kya padi usne milne ke liye?? it's just unke paas paise h jo ki mujhe chahiye so invite karna padta h,mein mere Art Exhibition mein bhi isliye toh artists ke alawa business personalities ko invite krti hu,jabki mujhe pata h unko koi interest nhi h inn sab cheezeon mein,but mujhe toh donation chahiye na?"Bela said and the men's agreed that she was way too clever,using Business men for her own benefit,well not her benefit,the society's benefit.

"Aap kitni smart h bhabhi"Ishan said and Bela looked proud.

"That's clever"Shivaay said appreciating her smartness.

"Mere dadu bhi yahi kehte h"Bela said.

"Okh,so tumhe jese bhi thik lagta h you can work and baaki koi bhi help chahiye toh Shivaay se keh dena"Andy said.

"Taaki woh Khanna ji ko bol sake"Bela said and all her brother in law's laughed.

"Woh mera PA h bhabhi obviously usse Mera kaam krna padega"Shivaay retorted.

"Khanna ji PA ki profile se toh kahi zyada kaam krte h,garden mein fertilizer laane se lekr ghar ke liye fruits tak mangwate h woh bichare"Bela said.

"Ha kyuki woh ghar ka security head bhi h"Shivaay said.

"Security head sabziyan nhi laata,woh aap mein se kisi ko laani chahiye,pr aap logo ko toh sabzi laani bhi nhi aati"Bela taunted the males.

"Mein chalta hu,dhyan rakhna,shaam ko milte h"Mahir said and got up from his seat,he was the first one to leave as always.

Soon everyone else also left except for Andy and Shakti.

"Dad aur chachu ki office nhi jaana h kya dadu??"Bela asked as they both sat on the sofa in the living room.

"Kya pata?saanu ki?(Hume kya?)"Dadu said and Bela laughed at that.

"Oyee tum dono office nhi Jaa rahe kya??"Dadu finally asked them.

"Nhi ghar se hi kaam kr lenge,wese bhi Shivaay gaya h woh sambhal lega"Andy said and he also sat in the living room,Shakti joining him too.

Bela then understood that they both weren't going office because she was at home,they didn't wanted her to be alone with dadu because if anything happened dadu won't be able to manage all alone,her in laws were too caring and since her accident their care has just doubled,she didn't commented on it though because she knows these men hates compliments.
__________________________

Bela had been doing work for Sehgal Airlines now,though she is just managing the social work,she has made quite goods plans to spend the money they had generously offered for her work.

She had decided that all this money shall be used to take care of old age homes,she in her lil time in this social work has seen the horrors that the orphans and the elderly people have to face,she knows what what they require and struggle to get,so she made a plan to distribute all the money evenly in all the necessary things that they would donate to 10 old age homes.

Andy had been quite proud when he saw how precisely she had worked,she did asked for his advice as well and he gladly helped her out because he was working from home itself.

"Well agar Mahir free hoga toh we can arrange a health care camp for these people as well"Andy suggested as both the father in law and daughter in law duo sat discussing these things only.

Bela gave him a brilliant look.

"Ha yeh kitna accha hoga,meine toh socha hi nhi iske baare mein"Bela said and Andy just nodded.

"Thik h then talk to him and let me know,usse koi help chahiye hogi toh Shivaay will do it"Andy said and Bela again nodded and then added.

"Hum Anika ko bol sakte h woh organise krwa degi,event manager h aakhir woh"Andy again said and Bela again gave him a brilliant look.

"Ha yeh sahi rahega, volunteers ke liye khana and refreshments bhi toh hone chahiye aur baaki bhi bht saari cheezein hongi jo Mahirji nhi kr payenge,Anika bht acche se kr legi yeh kaam"Bela said and Andy again nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 14.5K 43
How love will happen between bela and mahir after marriage. Mahir loves someone else and he want to be with her in any circumstances. Bela is an ambi...
534K 29.9K 80
Best ranking #1 Love as on 06/22 #1 wattpadindia as on 03/21 #1 in pearlvpuri as on 11/20 #1 in Surbhi Jyoti as on 04/20 #1 in pvp as on 01/20 Hey...
38.5K 2.9K 19
"My wife and my love Ruhi Mahir Sehgal" mahir said giving shocked everyone and specially his first wife whom he married a few seconds ago "If you lov...
232K 12.6K 40
Mahir Sehgal, the CEO of Sehgal group of Companies, didn't want to get married at any cost but due to pressure from his parents, he agreed to get mar...