๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ! โค๏ธŽ wally darling on...

Autorstwa DARLlNGZ

โช ๐ŸŽ โซ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฟ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น. [ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ! ] i love this blue haired puppet with my w... Wiฤ™cej

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ.
๐Ÿท ;; ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ.
๐Ÿธ ;; ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ.
๐Ÿน ;; ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐’€.
๐Ÿบ ;; ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘จ๐’€.
๐Ÿป ;; ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ.
๐Ÿผ ;; ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ.
๐Ÿฝ ;; ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘บ. โชโ˜…โซ
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘บ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ.
๐Ÿพ ;; ๐‘บ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€. โชโ˜…โซ
๐Ÿฟ ;; ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต.
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘บ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ.
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘บ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ #๐Ÿ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท ;; ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘น. โชโ˜…โซ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ ;; ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ ๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘น.

๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ;; ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ. โชโ˜…โซ

3.7K 110 109
Autorstwa DARLlNGZ

⌲ 𝑹𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝒀 ; CHA0TIC_EVIL
hope you like it, hun!

we gunna be jumping
straight into it so just
a warning. also [y/n]
is going to be very
oblivious, just for the
story to work.

tw; blood, descriptions of
gore

━━━━

it was 9:20am when the body of sally was discovered within her home. eddie had been the one to find her. poor guy.

you would've thought that i would be wound up in upset and grief. but i was more worried about who had killed her.

it wasn't me this time.

this wasn't the first tragedy to befall our quiet little neighborhood. only a few days prior, i had killed julie in cold blood.

she was getting too close to wally. what else was i meant to do? i wasn't going to let her take his attention away. i was the only one allowed to have his attention afterall. only i deserved it.

it was safe to say that the neighborhood was in a state of panic now, everyone was scared to talk to one another. friendships were crumbling due to fear and distrust. afterall, it could be anyone of us.

i didn't know who this other killer was, but the last thing i wanted was someone hurting wally. so i did the only logical thing and went round to home, knocking on the door.

"[y/n]! what a nice suprise!" wally exclaimed with a smile once the door opened. oh how i adored that smile. it sickened me that other people got to see it.

"sorry for coming over so suddenly, its just with all the murders.." i trailed off, glancing away for a moment, "i don't want to be alone and i trust you above the others."

wally nodded in understanding, stepping aside to let me in, the door closing shut behind me rather quickly with a loud thud.

"you can stay as long as you like, last thing i want is to send you back out there where something could happen to you." wally hummed as he sat down on the sofa, patting the spot beside him in which i gladly sat down.

"you really think one of the other neighbors did this?" i questioned, putting on a shocked expression.

wally shook his head, "don't get me wrong! i love them all. but who else could it be?"

i nodded with a sigh, looking down, "i hate to think its one of us though. why sally and julie? they were so.. sweet.." i had to speak the word through gritted teeth. they were too sweet. if only i knew who the other killer was, i could thank them for ridding me of another threat.

but then came the question of their motive. but that was something i would have to cast my attention to later.

"i know. they didn't deserve this at all. but i promise i will keep you safe here." wally smiled, a smile i returned almost immediately with a nod.

"alright, well you stay here and i'll check that home has all the windows and doors locked. just incase." with that, he made his way to the other side of the house, leaving me alone in the front room.

i could use this brief absence to my advantage. getting up, i began to look around the room. i had to look for any clues as to who my next victim should be, anyone wally was close too that was still left alive.

i looked everywhere, shelves, around the sofa, in the books wally had laying around, the paintings he had hanging on the walls, even under his table.

and thats when i found something.

under the table i found a crumpled up piece of paper. it must've fallen from wally's pocket.

opening it up, i saw a list of everyone in the neighborhood. well thats what i could detuct from what was visible.

i could assume that the crossed out name was sally since she was only one missing from the list apart from myself.

that meant that sally's name had previously been circled, which was odd.

and i couldn't ignore the question marks over julie's name. i suppose that meant he didn't know who killed her. which was good for me.

but what did this list even mean? maybe who he suspected as killer? maybe he was keeping track of who was dead? or maybe this was a list of who he suspected to get killed?

i remember seeing wally with sally before she died. was he trying to save her because of a bad feeling he had?

that would mean howdy was next.

that would also mean that wally was going to leave me to protect howdy.

i can't allow that. not at all.

it was around midnight when i left wally's home.

he had offered to let me sleep in his bed while i stayed with him and of course i immediately accepted the offer for obvious reasons. however i had to leave him once he'd fallen asleep. i had to pay our dear friend howdy a visit.

i had stolen a knife from wally's kitchen before i left, since all my knives were at my own home and i wanted to get this done quickly so i had no time to go and retrieve them from my house.

when i entered howdy's shop, i tensed a little as the bell went off. it was only the bell that signalled when someone entered the shop, but it still made me tense. i could've alerted my victim of my presence afterall.

looking around, i was shocked to see that howdy was at his counter. though it looked as if he had fallen asleep. maybe he was scared cus of the murders and wanted to keep an eye out but had ended up falling asleep.

well this only made my job easier so i couldn't complain.

i stood over howdy's now lifeless body. he'd woken up upon the first stab so i had to wrestle him to the floor. but it all turned out ok.

oh i'd really made a mess this time. even my clothes were a mess. what a shame.

it did hurt that wally would probably be the one to find howdy, if he was going to come to try and protect him, but then i would be there to comfort him.

while i stood admiring my work, i heard a bell sound off behind me. someone had just walked into the shop.

"i beat you to it." i hummed, assuming it was the other killer as i turned around.

but then my heart stopped.

it was wally, he was stood there with a knife, looking just as shocked as me.

"[y/n]?" wally whispered, his gaze travelling from me, to my bloody knife and then to howdy before he smiled, "you killed julie then?"

i slowly nodded my head. why wasn't he scared of me?

"and you killed sally?"

"of course i did, silly!" that wide grin was still on his face, the one i loved so much. oh how it made my heart flutter, even in moments like this.

"why?"

"she was too close to you! she took away your attention all the time! why did you kill julie?" wally walked over to me, using his thumb to wipe some blood off my cheek.

i was shocked, frozen stiff, did wally really feel the same way? the same obsessive, insane way?

"same reason as you." i mumbled, looking wally in the eyes, "i didn't like how she stole you away from me."

"mm you're just like me then." he whispered, our lips mere centimetres apart, i could feel his breath.

"i suppose i am.."

━━━━

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ❥︎ can you tell how
much i struggle with endings—
anyway! i have a request page
now at the start of this book!!
please leave requests there from
now on! and if i havent gotten
round to your request yet then
please put it in the request
chapter so i can keep track easier!

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

17.7K 287 26
Bye wtf was this I'm discontinuing this ๐Ÿ˜ญ - Cursing warning. Yandere, angst, comfort, n stuff is included. Yes, I take requests. It gives me somethi...
124K 3.3K 20
"สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แดแด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡, ษช'แด sแดœส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด ส€ษชษขสœแด›?" ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ! ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๏ฟฝ...
41.8K 698 13
-Yandere oneshots x reader โ€ข๐…! ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ใ€๏ปฟ-------ใ€‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ โyour cruel...i love you..โž [๐‘๐€๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†๐’] #๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...
2.1K 81 18
You have had a rough few weeks since you found out that your favorite grandmother passed away. It's the week before your birthday, and after moving i...