I should be your Beta, not yo...

By LeseMate

Kyran Crimson. The future Beta of his pack. However, his future was vague because he wasn't just a normal B... More

Introduction
Prologue - Defective
1 - Back
2 - »Those eyes...«
3 - Live or die?
4 - Kyran August Joffrey Yldiz Crimson
5 - Mental break-down
6 - Coffee
7 - Vision
8 - Swimming
9 - Training
10 - Kiss
11 - He is a hunter
12 - The Lycans
13 - Old friends
14 - »Don't you want to stay over?«
15 - Deja-vu
16 - Witch
17 - Lunch
18 - Fynniboy
19 - Stories over stories
20 - Gesture
21 - Achoo!
22 - A cold
23 - My Alpha
24 - Christmas party ends in a disaster
25 - Christmas presents on New Year's Eve
26 - Black eye
27 - Dreams and Teams
28 - Class picture
29 - Virgin
30 - Captain
31 - Studying with wolf
32 - Dispute
33 - Drunk
34 - Hey, I'm Valentin and you, cutie?
35 - Enzo
36 - Moat
37 - Alpha, Luna, Beta, Omega
38 - Movie
39 - Brothers
40 - Pet name
41 - Birthday
42 - Beta
43 - Morning afterwards
45 - Elias
46 - Hanny
47 - Home
48 - The future is bullshit
49 - Rescue?
50 - Swap
51 - Calm before the storm
52 - Truth
53 - The time goes by
54 - Arrived
55 - Second act
56 - Vacation
57 - Austria
58 - Black Death
59 - Life
60 - Birth
61 - End
62 - Safe
Epilogue 1.0
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 3.0 Alternative ending
Side-Story: 1
Side-Story: 2
Side-Story: 3
Side-Story: 4
Side-Story: 5
Side-Story: 6
Side-Story: 7
Side-Story: 8
Side-Story: 9
Side-Story: 10
Side-Story: 11
Side-Story: 12
Side-Story: 13
Side-Story: 14
Side-Story: 15
Side-Story: 16
Side-Story: 17
Side-Story: 18
Afterword

44 - News

261 9 0
By LeseMate

»By Dracula's teeth, what the fuck is that?« Leandra growled and stared frustrated at her cup that was filled with blood.

»Let me taste it. That should be fresh. Mine still tastes good,« Zack said and grabbed Lea's cup and took a sip before he jumped up and ran to the sink to spit out the blood.

»That bad?«

Amused Sean grimace and also took a sip from Lea's blood drink however, he immediately spit it back into the cup.

»Shit, who was the jokester and put human blood in the one calf blood?«

Emi coughed and got up. »I think you grabbed one of my experiments by accident.«

Groaning Enzo rolled his eyes. »Didn't we say no experiments with human blood?«

Now Emily was the one rolling her eyes. »Come on. The good spells only work with human blood.«

»Where did you even get that?« Caleb asked, who sat at our dining table and studied for his new rank.

Actually, I had studied with him but then my friends joined us and Cas came too, just like my band colleagues and Lucien, and Kate. And then it was obvious how loud it was with 16 people in one room.

»No questions will be answered,« Emi refused stoic and Caleb shrugged his shoulders.

»Did you rub a blood bank again? Or did you break into the hospital and get yourself something there? Illegal, of course,« Toby asked and looked down on Fynn who leaned against him and dozed off.

How could he even sleep with all those noises around?

»Then I will get myself another package of blood,« Leandra growled and sounded pissed off because of the lack of blood in her system.

Normally they would have gone hunting but in most areas where wild animals were, were tourists right now and because of them they didn't go hunting for some time now. But that wasn't that big of a problem because we had packages with animal blood stored here.

In the fridge, right next to cold cuts – really appetizing.

Leandra just wanted to put a new blood package into a new cup when Emi jumped up.

»Ah! Not that one. That is Kyran's blood!« she yelled and snatched the package out of Lea's hands and gave her another one from the fridge. »You can use this one.«

»Why does Emily have your blood?« Lucien asked, confused, he was mostly quiet and looked into the papers which Caleb studied.

Cas grip around my hip got a little bit tighter and he pulled me closer to his side. The fireworks that exploded in my stomach were only difficult to ignore, even though I tried it.

I couldn't show how much his touch affected me. Even more, he shouldn't get to know that I had fallen in love with him. What would he think of me? He would kick me to the moon.

»I would like to know that too,« he grumbled tensely and looked down on me.

»Well...« I began and scratched my neck. »She asked me if she can have some of my blood and it isn't a dangerous amount either. And if she has fun doing some experiments with my blood, she should do it,« I explained, though it wasn't the whole truth.

Emi came in the middle of the night into my room and wanted to quietly and secretly steal some of my blood. But because I had a light sleep for some time now when Cas didn't sleep next to me, I woke up when she touched my arm.

And then one thing led to another and I allowed her to use my blood.

»There are seriously no words that can describe you, Kyran,« Ethan laughed who played together with Jackson, Kate and Flora the board game Ludo.

Sighing, Emily went back to her brother and dropped to the ground where she started playing with Witch again. Coffee on the other hand got petted by Enzo.

It was strange but his visions suddenly had stopped. Just like that, without a warning. He slept through at night and the feeling that something terrible was about to happen, disappeared too.

It was a mystery why there were no visions anymore because obviously nothing had happened that would explain the background of his visions.

But as long as he felt fine and he wasn't feeling terrible anymore, I was satisfied with the outcome. Then the disappearance of his visions should stay an open puzzle.

»Did someone hear something from the others?« I asked in the round, more addressed at my Canadian friends than the ones from Germany.

»I'm texting with Cameron right now,« Naika answered but didn't look up from her phone.

»First update, the rogues retreated, no reason found why.«

At least some good news. Next to my emotional discord the news about the rogues took a giant weight from my shoulders and calmed some parts of my emotions down. My worry about the Canadian pack being forgotten.

»Second update, Genevieve is at the top of her grades again and Cameron as bad as before.«

Our blond woman wasn't just beautiful, she was a damn genius. The only thing that had stopped her here from perfect grades was the language.

And Cameron was the perfect imagination of a stupid blond. Didn't matter if in Canada or here, the bad grades made his qualifications, exams and tests.

»Third update, Chat killed many of the rogues. He wants to come back but still needs to stay in Canada because of the visit of his grandparents. Big hunter meeting or something like that, but they meet up because of the rogues,« Naika ended and typed something into her phone.

»I sent our greetings and thumbs up to the updates,« she then said mumbling.

Suddenly my phone rang and I looked down on my screen with a frown. »I will come back. That's Dad,« she told us and left the living room. I heard the stairs creak from the hallway, just like her voice. »Hey, Dad. Why're you calling?« And then I stopped listening.

»Soon will be our final exams,« Jackson threw into the round.

»Child's play,« Sean returned and put his empty cup into the sink.

»You had your exams a few times,« Toby fired back and lifted his eyebrows.

»But they change every time!« the oldest Anderson nagged back and stretched out his tongue.

»KYRAN! TOBY!«

Startled, I turned to Naika who stormed into the living room. »Don't scream like that. Fynn is asleep,« Toby grumbled and tried murdering our sister with his looks.

»Then wake Fynn up! We need to pack out things! Now! Hopp, hopp!« she barked.

»Wait a moment. Why do you need to pack your things and furthermore, where are you going?« Cas got in between and exchanged looks between us three.

Annoyed, Naika rolled her eyes. »Mom's first labor pains started!«

»Elias!« Toby and I yelled at the same time and looked at each other.

And just as if we had the same thought, we jumped up. Fynn crashed into the couch because the man who he leaned against had jumped up and he sat up with a moaning sound. »Fuck, not cool.«

»Shut it, grumpy! Elias is on the way!« I yelled and immediately his eyes went big.

»Naika, pack my stuff, I will book tickets!« I was aware that Fynn would come with us so I would reserve a ticket for him too.

»Yes!« my abroad-sister yelled and ran off.

»Wait, wait, wait,« Cas stammered and held me back with my hand. »You want to go back to Canada?«

His face was as white as a sheet and in his eyes was something I couldn't find words for. But I could recognize fear.

»Only for a few days. If you don't want to let me go alone, come with me. But then you will call your parents and tell them that we need to go, now.«

I didn't need to say more, because Cas already pulled out his phone.

»Wait a moment! What's with the pack? You are the Alpha-couple! You can't just leave the country without preparations!« Caleb yelled and exchanged looks between us, aghast.

»Cal! I seriously need to and if Cas won't let me go alone, he needs to come with me. Kiana and Kenneth can lead the pack for two more days. I know that it's irresponsible but it's Elias!«

And with those words I mounted the stairs and grabbed Cas bag that he had some clothes inside and a bag for his hygiene articles. He had stored it here if he stayed over for the night.

Then I started my laptop and booked five tickets for the next flight, which went off in four hours.

»Mom and Dad agreed,« Cas said when we met on the stairs.

»No dawdling. Put on shoes and jackets. Cassian, your car is fast. We will drive with you,« Naika ordered and put her ringlets into a messy bun.

»Your stuff,« she said and threw my bag at me.

And then everything went pretty fast.

We put on shoes and jackets, checked again if our friends could handle being alone and then jumped onto the car with which we drove to the airport. We got our reserved tickets at the counter and to our luck not many flew to Canada today, so we could all sit together and it was lucky that we all got a seat at all.

In the middle seats were Naika, Toby and Fynn, while Cas and I had the seats at the window. And shortly after that we took off and my fear of small spaces was forgotten again.

I was too excited to finally meet Elias. My little abroad-brother and soon to be godchild.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 7.9K 41
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
101K 5K 25
•BOOK TWO OF SHIFTER SERIES• ~COMPLETED~ Theseus Castellan was stolen in the dead of night by a mysterious man called Blade. Blade was a bounty...
1.4M 44.1K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...
8.4K 326 12
In which Yoongi gets horny and fingers himself, rides his 8 inch dildo thinking he's all alone in the dorm. But he never was Hoseok(his Roommate) ne...