My Mr. Arrogant (Jungkook)

By KpopAsianFanfics

An amazing work of @Silverr_maknae (an author from AsianFanfics.com) . Mia was born in Korea, Seoul, but her... More

Foreword
1 Beginning
2 Friend
3 Sleepless
4 Introductions
5 Surprise
6 Unsecure
7 Irritated eye
8 Teasing Maknae
9 V's little secret
10 Wall
11 Waking up
12 Catching breath
13 After shower
14 Yuna's secret
15 Dragon
16 Father's message
17 Worries
18 Toys
19 Cuddling
Author Note: Not an update
20 Falling apart
21 Detention
22 Sweatshirt
23 Game
24 Presents
26 Luke
27 Mrs. Ryu
28 Room
29 His house
31 Back to Korea
32 Nurse
33 House
34 Nightmare
35 Excitement
36 Fairy Tale [FINAL]
Yo!
Hey~

30 Hiding

60K 1.8K 302
By KpopAsianFanfics

Mia pushed Jungkook away and stared at him, narrowing her eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked slowly, and he chuckled.

"Isn't it obvious?" he answered and shrugged, chasing her lips again.

"Is that all you think about? Oh man, you boys are disgusting." Mia said and raised her eyebrow. "How predictable."

"Think about wh-" he started and grinned in the middle of the sentence. "Dirty thoughts again, Mia? I didn't think about that at all. It's not like this is the first time I pinned you against the wall or something." he said and smirked, rising an eyebrow. Mia widened her eyes and immediately reddened, realizing how stupid she was because he always fooled her like this. 

"I didn't... I mean, uhm..." Mia tried to get out of this stupid situation which she made, but didn't know what she should say. He was right. She always came up with wrong assumptions. Jungkook was amused with her face which was blushing harder and harder as the seconds passed. He couldn't help but tease her even more - he really enjoyed it.

"Tsk, this is silly. I thought guys were supposed to have naughty thoughts and girls should be innocent and stuff, but this is different. I mean, you think about sexual actions whatever I do. You want me that bad?" Jungkook asked and tried not to laugh - she was somewhere between anger and embarrassment. He couldn't help it anymore and he laughed, hugging her. "I'm kidding." he said and kissed her forehead. Mia smiled and kissed his cheek, after which they went to his room.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jungkook asked and she nodded. "Which?" he continued, and she shrugged.

"I don't know. You choose." Mia said and smiled to him.

"You like horrors?" Jungkook said and Mia widened her eyes.

"No! Absolutely not! I really don't like them, actually I hate them, ugh! They're scary and..." she blurted, and stopped in the middle of the sentence. "The point is - I hate them."

"Perfect!" he said and grinned, picking up his laptop and pulled her towards his bed. He laid on the bed, set the laptop and tapped the place next to him, showing her where she should lay. She chuckled and jumped on the bed, causing him to laugh at her childish behavior. Mia snuggle up to him and he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer. She used his shoulder as a pillow and wrapped an arm around his waist. The movie started and suddenly Mia realized that atmosphere in scene was too scary for romantic comedy or science fiction movie. 

"Yah, why did you choose horror even if I said that-" she started, but suddenly an scary doll popped out in the scene of the movie, forcing Mia to burry her head in the crook of her boyfriend's neck in fear.

"Because of this." he simply answered and grinned. She lightly punched his chest, still not daring to take a look at the movie and he laughed.

"Are you that scared?" Jungkook asked and she glared at him.

"Do I look like I'm kidding right now?" she answered, and he looked at the ceiling,pretending that he's thinking about something.

"How could I know if you're really scared or this is just another way of yours to touch me? Because you already talk about sleeping with me all the time." he said, tapping his chin, trying his best not to burst into laughter.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, I'm gonna punch you in that pretty face of yours!" Mia shouted, getting off the bed and he laughed, closing the laptop and leaving it on the desk. Then he slowly approached her, narrowing his eyes.

"You are gonna punch me?" he said slowly, taking small steps towards her, and she gulped. He was now three steps near her, and she realized that she should run away - a smirk on his face told her that nothing good will result if he catch her. She quickly opened the door and run away, laughing. It took a couple of seconds for Jungkook to realize that she run away, but when he got that, he started running, trying to catch her. The house was big so it was easy for Mia to run away, but he almost caught her couple of times. She was now panting, so she decided to hide somewhere. She found an appropriate place in one of hallways, behind the big plan and hid behind it, closing her eyes. She heard his footsteps and peeked at one eye. He was looking at his phone, not even watching at the hallway, and Mia smirked. He will pass by her and won't even notice her. When he was about 1m far from her, she closed her eyes, her heart beating fast in her chest because of excitement. Suddenly, the footsteps couldn't be heard anymore and she sighed out of relief - he obviously didn't notice her and he left, trying to find her in one of the rooms. She smiled because of her smart choice of place for hiding, proud of her ability to fool him. She decided to walk towards him and scare him back, because of his teasing with horrors.

"And where do you think you're going, Miss?" she heard his voice right behind her and jerked because he surprised her. She turned around and gulped, seeing him leaned on the wall, right next to the place where she was hiding.

"You scared me!" she said and he chuckled, watching her terrified face.

"That's what happens when you try to fool me, baby." he answered and pulled iarm, dragging her towards his room. She realized how sleepy she was, and as soon as she got into the room, she quickly changed her robe in the bathroom and then jumped on the bed and laid down, covering herself with blankets. He smiled at  her and took of his shirt, thinking that her head is still buried in the pillow.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, I really don't need you to do striptease!" she shouted, and he chuckled, realizing that she was looking at him.

"Do you want to do it instead?" he asked teasingly and tugged the hem of his pants, rising an eyebrow. She glared at him and he laughed again, heading towards the bathroom to change his clothes.

When he was back, she was already half asleep. He climbed on the bed and watched her fighting with sleep. She was trying to stay awake, but she was failing. He cupped her face and plant a soft kiss on her lips, on which she responded with moan. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him, feeling like all his worries fade away with her every hot breath he felt on the skin. He smiled boyishly and slowly fell asleep too.

***

Copyrights to Silverr_maknae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 25.8K 52
Your classmate, Jeon Jungkook, is a cute boy who's really introverted. He's always focused on studying and doesn't care about anything else. He has a...
599K 9.9K 42
Kimestu No Yaiba/Demon Slayer x Reader Oneshots Status- Hiatus/finished Includes- โ€ขOneshots โ€ขDrabbles โ€ขHeadcannons Requests-Permanently closed Sor...