Secret texting M.R

By Bloodyswift

Good girl / bad boy. She might be seen as a good girl on the outside, but she's a bitch when she really wants... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
Epilogue
Q&A

44

10.4K 195 237
By Bloodyswift

Follow me on tiktok: bloodyswift (lots of book content)

"Hi," I smile as I walk into Mattheo's dorm. I expected him to smile and be happy when I did, but he got scared and jumped.

"Fucking hell, Gracie." I shrug, walking over to his bed.

"I texted you? Are you busy?" I ask since he didn't see my text or expect me to come.

"Sorry, my phone is dead. I'm not busy. I'm glad you are here, though." He smiles, but I dont believe him.

"Are you sure? I can come back later," he shakes his head and grabs my hand, pulling me closer to him.

"Tell me about your day," he smiles.

"My day? Not much. I had classes, most of them without any of you, because I suck." Mattheo gives me a stare, trying to tell me it's not true.

"Shut up, dont try to change my mind. There is a reason you guys have advanced, and I have the basics." He sighs but leaves a kiss on my shoulder.

"Did something special happen? Anything I missed?" I shrug. Not what I can think of. He is acting weird, always asking me if something happened during the day.

"Why? Should I-" A text message sound interrupts me, and I almost freeze. I left my phone in my dorm; according to him, his phone was dead. I roll over, looking at the phone that is constantly lighting up. My heart drops when I see the names, all of them being people I have problems with.

Daphne, Pansy and Madelyn.

"Gracie..." He tries to touch me, but I jump away from him.

"Matt? What is this?" I dont even grab his phone. He stares at me with sad eyes. He knows what's on his phone and is not even putting on an act. What the fuck is going on?

"Gracie, look."

"You told me your phone was dead? I dont even have problems with you having girl friends. But when you are hiding it from me? And these girls?" He shakes his head.

"Gracie, it's not like that. I dont want to have contact with these girls-"

"Then why are all of them spamming you right now?" He looks down, shaking his head.

I thought things were good between us. He promised me no lies. I tell him everything. And now this? I dont want to think he is cheating or anything like that. I believe there is a good reason behind all of this. But why is he hiding it?

"I need to show you something," he says quietly. He hands me his phone with Pansy's texts open. He texted her first.

"Do I want to read this?" I ask because most people would want to read their boyfriends' texts to see if they cheated. I dont. I would like to run away and forget about it if he did it.

"Gracie. I would never do anything to lose you. Just read it," he meets my eyes, and I nod, reading the texts.

Mattheo
Parkinson.
I know what you're planning to do to Gracie. And don't even try to lie because I know the truth. There's no reason for any of you to hate on Gracie, she did nothing. If you're jealous on her for dating me, go against me and not her. If I see any of you do something that might hurt her, it will be the last fucking thing you do. And yes, this is a warning. Now fuck off
, Riddle

Pansy
I didn't do a shit
She's lying?

Mattheo
Gracie doesn't even know about this
So piss off Parkinson
I know you, and you don't like Gracie
So stay away from my girlfriend or I will tell everyone about your affair with yk who

Pansy
get it.

_________

"Do you want to read the others too? They are pretty much the same, but-"

"How did you know about this?" I feel weird, not mad and not sad. I just feel empty.

"Draco overheard them talk about it. We thought they meant you and Soph, but the girls are scared of Sophie. I think they wanted you to leave me." He stares at me with sad eyes, and I shake my head.

"Well, they fucking suck. I couldn't care less if they made fun of me. Throw slime all over me or whatever they thought would work. And if they thought I would be weak and leave you because of something as shitty as jealous girls? Then they are wrong." A faint smile takes place on his lips.

"Yeah? You are pretty fucking awesome. You know that?" I smile.

"I understand you, but I really dont like it when you are lying. I wish you had told me. Next time, just open up to me." He nods a little, pulling me closer to him again.

"I'm sorry. I guess I put on my bodyguard mode. I dont like it when they are playing with you like that. Especially not when it's because of me." I shake my head. He shouldn't take the blame for something as shitty as this. The girls suck.

"It's not because of you. They are insecure and jealous. But it's not your fault Matt," he nods, leaving a kiss on my head.

"No more lies?" I ask, holding up my pinky finger.

"What's that?" He looks down at it, frowning. Oh my god, he better be kidding me.

"You dont know about the pinky promise? Here, let me teach you." I take his pinky around mine, and his lips go up in a smile.

"I now, pinky promise that Mattheo and I won't lie to each other again. Do you agree, Mr Riddle?" He stares at our fingers,

"I pinky promise." I let go, laying down beside him.

"Did you do something to your hair?" He asks, playing with it a bit.

"I cut it, dumbass." He sits up, staring at me.

"Bloody hell, you did. I'm sorry, darling. You look absolutely stunning." I chuckle a little. I only cut it a little, not much. He leans down to kiss me, resulting in our bodies making full-on contact. My hands travel their way up to his hair, and our tongues fight each other. His hand touches the naked skin under my shirt, and a moan leaves my mouth as he grabs my left boob.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

MATTHEO

I stroked her breast before I grazed a thumb over her nipple. It hardened instantly, and my lips went up in a smile. Her hand shot up to grasp my wrist.

"Matt-" How she says my name gets my cock harder, and I almost close my eyes at the feeling. I push her body against the bed as my fingers lean over her underwear fabric. My cock throbbed in sync with my pulse as I let my fingers find their way inside the fabric, touching her naked skin. A groan gets stuck in my mouth as I feel her already wet. She looks fucking gorgeous under me.

"You are so fucking gorgeous, darling." I dipped my hand between her legs and played with her clit.

"You like this? The feeling of my fingers, where no one else will touch you? Just mine?" No one would touch her the way I do, and if they so tried, I would live up to my father's reputation and kill every single one of them. Gracie Nott was mine, my best friend, my love and mine to touch.

I had never lost control during sex. I usually did it for pleasure and then left. But with Gracie? It feels like the world fucking disappears, and our bodies against each other are the only thing that exists. I lose my mind when I'm around this girl. She is a fucking goddess. I looked down at her, her eyes closed by the pleasure, and right there, I was undone, and we hadn't even begun.

"What did I tell you about words, darling? I asked you a question, didn't I?" She opens her eyes for a second, and my finger finds their way inside of her just as she is about to answer.

"I dont-Re-Fuck," a smirk takes place on my lips.

"You want a refuck? We haven't even begun, darling." Her eyes fell back as my finger went deeper inside of her. I can feel her wetness, the juices meeting my finger with every push.

"Do you like the way my fingers feel inside of you? Knowing what I am about to do to you?" She nods, and my fingers leave her pussy which results in her opening her eyes and staring at me with worried eyes.

"Please, dont stop." I shake my head, and she breathes deeply.

"I love it," her words are shaky but still clear for me to hear, and I lean down to her neck, smelling her before kissing her skin.

"Can I ask you something, darling?" She mumbles back with a moan as I suck on her skin.

"Do you want sex, or do you want to be fucked?" She presses her legs to each other, her skin shivers, and she stares at me with need. Sex with Gracie will always be something different. I care for her. I feel a need when it comes to her, and it's not just a need for me to come but for both of us. She stares at me with her green eyes, but they aren't the same green eyes I look into every day. This Gracie is filled with need and passion. She needs me.

"I want to be fucked," the words stop the time, and I look down at her. She looks so fucking vulnerable, yet powerful at the same time.

"Open your legs for me," I lean against my drawer, but she stops me. Her eyes meet mine, and she stares at me, sucking in her lips, and I feel my cock throbbing.

"I'm on the pill," she is? Her nervous voice results in me leaning down to kiss her.

"Are you sure?" She nods.

"I have never-Im clean," a slight smile takes place on her lips.

"I want to feel you. I need it," fuck. I close my eyes. I'm about to lose control when it comes to this girl. The last thing I need is to scare her away.

"I want you to fuck me like tomorrow doesn't exist." Something has changed in my girl at this moment. The cute but bitchy girl I am used to fading, and her darker side shows up. I look down at her before taking off my pants and tipping her bra off.

"Are you sure about this? Tell me if it hurts." She nods but opens her mouth shortly after.

"I'm sure I need you." Her words were the last thing I needed before I slammed into her with a single powerful thrust. I have never felt something like this before, something so tight and perfect. She is wet, and I slide easily inside of her, but she is still tight, and I look down to make sure she is not in pain before I continue. Her eyes are leaned back, and she sucks in her lips.

"Dont hold it back. I want to hear you." She does as I say, and I hear her moans fill the room as I slam into her again. I let one hand stay on her hip as the other slams against the headboard, needing support so I can go rougher without falling onto her.

"You feel so fucking good, darling." I groan, taking in the feeling of fucking her bare pussy. This wasn't just sex. It was pure fucking with passion. And it was exactly what we both needed.

"Look at you, dripping wet all over me. You like this?" She nods, moaning a simple yes as I continue to fuck her bare pussy.

"Please, I need to" My thumb touches her clit, feeling her pussy clench. I look at her. She looks so fucking sexy beneath me. So fucking gorgeous.

"Harder- im so-" she moans, and I do as she begs me to. I'm so close, and I hold in every thrust.

"Come on my cock, Gracie." It doesn't take her long. The sweat rolls down her cheek as she closes her eyes, holding onto the sheets as she falls undone. I come right after her, and she cries out the pleasure of both of us coming. I look down at her, her smile, and I lean down to kiss her shoulder.

"That was fucking amazing. You were amazing." She holds onto me as I lay down beside her.

"Thank you..." She whispers, and I smile. No, Gracie, thank you.

_____
So uh.... Question of the day?
What's something you wished you could do again for the first time?

Clue: M+D=13
13=27D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 920 13
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
3.1K 110 10
𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘 is the it-girl of hogwarts; adored by every boy in school, life of every party and s...
33.6K 550 29
(Social media and irl) When Anastasia Fletcher gets added into a group chat with THE 3 boys from Slytherin, they decide to let her stay. ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ P...
273K 2.9K 38
Upon arriving at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, a young and bright student named Vivienne Roosevelt quickly forms a close-knit bond with a group of n...