๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž...

By Muzansfangs

"๐—•๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ" (๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง.๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) โžฅ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜œ Kibutsuji Muzan, the ambitious, high... More

๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ - ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ - ๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜
๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ - ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜… - ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น
๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ - ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜
๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„
๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ - ๐—•๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ
๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป - ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€

๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜

7.5K 225 570
By Muzansfangs

THE AGREEMENT.

Muzan stared at the pictures scattered on his desk. He had made up his mind. You were truly a delicacy, indeed. It appeared like Douma had done a pretty decent job in searching the city for a woman whose appearence whetted Muzan's appetites.

You were young, cheerful, working at a local restaurant to pay for your studies: the perfect candidate for being the future First Lady.

He knew everything about you. Your address, your friends's names, your zodiac sign, your favorite ice-cream flavor and even your ex's identity. Tracking you down and spying on you was easy. How could you, a sweet, lovely girl, imagine that the soon to be President had his plum red eyes on you?

Your naivety intrigued him. He could play you like a doll, spoil you like a child and treat you like a princess. He did not care if your heart was going to belong to someone else. All you had to do was smiling for the pictures, being his future wife, show the world you were head over heels for him and, naturally, tell the medias you were his property.

He was confident about the outcome of your first, fateful encounter. He was a good-looking man, persuasive and pretty intimidating even. You would have probably fallen for his charm and forgotten about the terms of the contract anyway.

A knock on the door was the signal that you had arrived. Sending Douma to pick you up would have probably been detrimental to the mission and he knew better than letting you slip from his fingers. Kokushibo, on the other hand, was the best choice he could have ever made. Prefessional, authoritative and precise, he had apparently fulfilled his mission.

"Come in" Muzan said, flicking his gaze up to the door.

A second later, the door creaked open to reveal Kokushibo. He took a step forward, taking his sunglasses off and bowing his head to his boss as a sign of respect "She's waiting for you in the dining room" he announced flatly, causing a smirk to cross Muzan's face.

What an obedient girl you were. He was almost taken aback by the way you had decided to follow a stranger in a Maserati and trust what he had said. Either you were smart, or far too easy to play with.

"Thanks, Kokushibo. – Muzan stated, straightening his tie and grabbing the contract from the messy desk behind him – You are dismissed" he added shortly, walking past the tall dark-haired man and making his way to you, the new branded attraction of his house.

You were sitting on a black-leather chair, the goblet of red wine, a Chianti, that the dapper bodyguard had poured for you was settled on the crystal table, inviting you to take a sip. You resisted the tempation, it would have probably offended Mr. Kibutsuji, if you had not waited for him.

Yes, you knew who was requiring your presence. You had a really good photographic memory and you had recognized the shiny car of the politician's bodyguards. You had watched it on the tv's reports, you had seen it parked nearby your house for the past six months. He had probably sent his dogs to stalk you.

What truly puzzled you was why he wanted to see you. Kokushibo did not answer your questions. You had not told him you knew who he was working for, or that you had figured out who was asking for you. You had just followed him to the car without making a scene. He was a kind man, after all, just a bit frosty.

To snap you out of your stream of consciousness was the deep, velvet voice that kept you company during your lunch breaks, when you turned the tv on in a pathetic attempt to catch up with the daily news.

"Y/N L/N, welcome to my residence" Muzan said, a small smile curling his lips.

He was handsome, tall, elegant, standoffish and filthy rich. You were not used to interact with people coming from the upper class, let alone trying not to embarrass yourself in the presence of the man of the hour, the man that people loved and loathed at the same time.

"Good evening, Mr. Kibutsuji. – you said, standing up quickly from your seat and walking up to him – How may I help our soon to be President?" you quizzically asked him, eyes downcast not to falter under his piercing gaze.

You had stopped three, or four strides away from him not to invade his personal space, but your breath hitched in your throat when he met you midway. The alluring perfume he was wearing intoxicated you and, when he gently grabbed your hand, you were forced to shift your attention on him again. You were paralyzed, his eyes searching yours to make sure you were focused on him and him alone.

He brought your hand to his lips, letting them brush over the back of your hand in a drammatically slow and intimate demeanor.

Shivers ran down your spine and you released a breath you did not know you were still holding, when he flashed you a sly grin, the same he directed to the camera, when he made his glorious appearences on the most popular talk-shows of the Country.

"Please, darling, call me Muzan. – he cooed, gesturing for you to take a seat and hesitantly letting go of your hand – I'm so glad you've accepted my anonymous invitation. You're brave" he commented, walking over to the table and filling his own goblet of wine.

You softly smiled and made your way to your seat "Just observant. I thought I had recognized the car and your bodyguard" you admitted, reaching your hand out to grab your own glass.

The dark-haired man hummed, as he swirled the reddish drink into the cup "I should have known you were smart, a quality I absolutely adore finding in a woman. – he purred, sliding some papers towards you on the polished surface of the table – To answer your question, the reason why you are here lays within the lines of this contract".

A contract?

You forrowed your brows, your eyes settling on the neat pile of papers under your nose. Did he want to hire you for something? You thought he already had a secretary and you clearly were not suited to be his bodyguard. What did Kibutsuji Muzan want from you, a mere student, then?

"I've personally drew up the contract. We can discuss some terms, if you are not comfortable with them" he explained, taking a sip of his drink and walking towards the stained glass windows of the large dining room. The landscape was breathtaking. The city lights, the skyscrapers dominating the industrialized area of the city and the yellowish lights of the cars rushing down the avenues were the spectacular view you were beholding.

Reading the whole contract would have probably taken you hours. There was no way in Hell you would have signed it without pondering each and every clause, but you gave it a quick reading  and some words were now permeating your brain.

'Wife, payment, tv, affectio maritalis, sexual performances, moving, money'.

You swallowed the lump in your throat, your shaking fingers fidgeting with the charm of your necklace, a small, silver crescent moon, as you blurted out your question "What do you exactly want me to do?".

Muzan did not turn to face you, he kept his intense gaze trailed on the city line instead "Be my wife" he simply said, earning a gasp from you.

"I'm sorry, what?" you breathed out.

"Adore me in public, love whoever you want privetely. Just a yes and I will shower you in money, gifts, respect and a life you could only dream of for the rest of your life... Are you in, my sweet Y/N?" he taunted you, turning towards you with the most dazzling and wicked smile you had ever seen in your whole existence.

You did not know what crossed your mind in that very instant and the following moments were fuzzy and fragmented, but all you knew on your way back to your small flat was that you had agreed and, when Kokushibo told you that he would have come to pick you up in the weekend, you were ready to start this new life as Kibutsuji's 'babygirl' , as he had called you before you left.

You slumped onto your bed, droopy eyes and tipsy, unaware that a pair of golden and rainbow-colored eyes were watching you slipping into a well-deserved slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 12.8K 27
"Finally, someone worthy of my time." - You find yourself on the verge of death, until Muzan Kibutsuji, the king of demons himself, decides to save y...
8.5K 298 10
"Muzan-sama!" The female cried, leaping in his chest as she cried her heart out. "I'm so s-sorry Muzan-sama! For not t-trusting you, you were right a...
423K 13.2K 50
"๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐, ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž." โœงห–*ยฐเฟ How coul...